Stratco WA, Canning Vale

Stratco WA, Canning Vale

Freda Anne

Freda AnnePerth, WA

Well done Daniel Wilkes

Treated me respectfully and with broad knowledge of products, without all the sales jargon a long way from Fremnatle but worth going back there. And I like their rewards program.

Job Satisfaction

Ray Furness

Ray FurnessPeel, WA

Quality product, helpful service.

My Amarok ute will only just fit in the garage and still allow the tilt-a-door to close, so needed a rubber wheelstop to prevent going too far and risking damage to the front of the ute.
Stratco had the perfect solution, and what's more it was on special!
A high quality, solid rubber wheelstop that works perfectly...couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.

Rates and Fees
Store LocationCanning Vale W.A.

S. Rickman

S. RickmanPerth, WA

Great experience

Tried Stratco for the first time, was pleasantly surprised with the range of products.
Did find prices were slightly higher from other comparable stores. Staff were very helpful and friendly and very knowledgeable.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationCanning Vale

andy

andyPingelly

Pleasantly surprised

I had never been to a straco store before and thought they just supplied sheds etc, but when we got their they had all sorts of hand tools and power tools, gardening stuff. They even sold kitchens that you could plan with a person I store. It’s kinda like a Bunnings but without the crowds of people in your way.

Store LocationCannington store in Perth wa

MichaelGhodsi

MichaelGhodsiPerth, WA

Great hardware store,

I dont have a Stratco near my house, so its a fair drive, but once you get there, its all worth it. I purchased my fencing from them this time, but usually i drop in and get odd bits and pieces if I am in the area. staff are very helpful and very keen to solve any issues you are facing.

hoppy2

hoppy2Peel, WA

Tools rusting

Some hand tools on the display shelves are rusting. It doesn’t look good. They should be heavily discounted to get them out of the store.

Have a ‘discounted’ bin near the front of the store.

Store LocationCanning Vale

Sales, design and customer service

We really disappointed with stratco service. they did wrong design to get approval from council. Finally after two months we got approval. Price list didn't match with bank. Roller door and motor didn't match.

Stratco
Stratco A.Stratco

Hi Leila, I am sorry to hear you have had this experience with Stratco. Could you please send your contact details to contact@stratco.com.au so that we can look into resolving this for you? Regards, Annabelle

Best Service By Far

I recently went infor Stratco for the first time as was looking for paint to touch up a fence. The gentleman I dealt with was excellent and knew his products well as the fence paint name had changed and there was a new product. He got the correct paint for me. Customer service was excellent. I will definately be back here to shop.

Store LocationCanningvale WA

K N.

K N.Perth, WA

Good price Shelves

I bought shelving units for my garage and it was a pleasant experience overall. Helpful staff and some in store specials heavily discounted items as well not advertised on website or in catalog. Good to visit personally.

Garden Shed

I visited the Canning Vale store and requested a quote to supply and install a garden shed. The sales rep assisted me and suggested to join as the Stratco member to get additional benefits. This helped me to save some money as part of this purchase.

JMK

JMKSouth West, WA

Helpful staff and great products

My first visit into a Stratco store and it definitely won't be my last.
Great products and the staff were extremely helpful when I queried about a DIY job that was quite complex.

Kell Jones

Kell JonesPerth, WA

Great Service

The guys at canningvale stratco are great in helping their customers with their needs and making sure their happy pleasure shopping there will be back soon and will recommend them to others for their hardware needs

Norrey Brown

Norrey BrownPerth, WA

storage for shed

received excellent service from young man ( tall, red hair) including helped to load vehicle and knew his products well.
very pleased with stratco platinum drawers and cupboards at a reasonable price.

Store Locationcanning vale wa

Great Service

Staff at this store were very friendly and helpful. Got what I needed and even when going through the checkout the lady that served us was very polite and happy

Store LocationCanning Vale WA

Happy Jake

Happy JakeBeverley 6304

Excellent service

From the moment we walked into the store we had a very competent assistant show us what we were looking for. Couldn’t ask for better service. Looking to buy a shed now, so will definitely be going back.

Store LocationCanning vale
Gail

GailPerth, WA

Perfect service

My husband and I went into your Canningvale store today. The staff were very good and cheerful. We were served by Ben in the fencing department who gave us excellent service, worked out all the fencing and sizing for us and we had all our problems solved in a short time. Would highly recommend Ben if you need to have your fencing sorted.
Very happy customers