Great Service

I really appreciate the service I received at Malaga store. Staff was very informed and very helpful. Gave me good advice on the products I was looking at, great sale price too!

Rates and Fees
Store LocationMalaga WA

Excellent knowledgeable and honest service.

Doug was so helpful and mentioned all facets of the custom made gate we were ordering. We noted the friendly helpful nature of all staff. Will definately return to Stratco.

Rates and Fees

Crates

I purchased some plastic crates from the Malaga store, unavailable elsewhere and exactly what I needed. They have the most knowledgable and friendly staff and easiest parking in my area.

Slat fencing success

I received excellent support from the staff (Adrian) at the Malaga store. He appeared to be very interested in understanding the way I needed to use slat fencing and posts to secure our laundry area. Adrian made some suggestions that were very useful towards completing the job. Very happy with the outcome.

Great item

Very happy with the staff at Malaga Straco especially Doug he went above and beyond to get us another ceiling fan from another store. 10/10 will definitely use them again.

Knowledgeable staff

Recently went with a friend to purchase a 5m Length of Guttering. After putting it on a SUV roof rack(with attached trailer)..were advised that it was an illegal carry by WA law(exceeded vehicle by 1M...and use of Trailer superfluous). Had to settle for a 3.6 different gutter profile to comply with Road Rules.. If seen by the Police...could have been an expensive 'gutter'

Store LocationMalaga WA

We recently bought a gable roofed garden shed and the staff were great at listening to what we were after and meeting our requirements and making suggestions on what we needed, would definitely shop here again

Great Shopping Experience!

The staff are friendly and very knowledgeable, helping out as much as they can. Made some good suggestions which we followed with no regrets :) They even helped me to load my

Staff is very supportive n helpful.

I was went for some home stuff and had worry about products. One of the staff member help me in such great manner plus give me stratco membership card.

Met our expectations

Doug at the Malaga store was very helpful and knowledgable with our requirement of a garden shed. The installers were on time and all went nice and smooth. I'm really happy with the finish and sturdiness of the product, thanks.

Store LocationMalaga, Perth WA

click panel fencing

Well the product itself is very well made for the price all pieces included only thing you need is a drop saw with a metal blade disc, cut to size and get cracking fence was up in 3 hours got quoted $4.500 bought all the product from Stratco malaga ordered it in by phone got a call the next day saying it was all in then rocked up paid the $1800 told to go around the back bloke out back helped me put it on me roof racks drove out hole process took 15mins got home nailed the hole project in 5hrs saving me heaps now we enjoy a lovely looking front yard. I'm a tradesman, a painter but just requires general knowledge.
Best thing we did great product

Store LocationStratco malaga

Terrific service

The experience was hassle free and the salesman new the product very well and was very helpful and friendly. Will not hesitate to go back there again to purchase products

Store Locationmalaga WA