Stratco WA, Mandurah

Stratco WA, Mandurah

Joy

JoyPerth, WA

Jut love this fencing kit

The staff are fantastic at Mandurah Stratco so helpful we bought a quick screen plus kit and we just took our measurements in and they did the rest, drew up plans for council, quotes for materials and delivery. The fence looks great and my husband has got some many compliments from neighbours and even strangers walking past as he was putting it up. Everyone thinks it looks great so I tell them where to get it from and how helpful everyone is. We also bought material from the outback range to construct a pergola round the back, that was delivered all easily as well.

Eugene

EugenePerth, WA

Competitive and helpful

I bought a custom designed patio from Stratco Mandurah. They were very helpful right from the start firstly with their pricing then with advice and tips. They offered flexibility on delivery needs I had and were knowledgeable both with their product and install advice.

Store LocationMandurah Western Australia

Donna

DonnaPerth, WA

Pleasant Surprize

I purchased the Corona SX-B22A Kerosene Heater and couldn't be happier, apprehensive at first especially being a gravity feed fuel system but quickly realised it was a very safe and user friendly unit

Store LocationMandurah WA

Ronaldo

RonaldoPerth, WA

Stratco are very good at what they do.

I have been a regular customer of Stratco for many years in Melbourne and always found them to be a reliable supplier. Recently relocating to the Rockingham area I expect that I will be purchasing many items from the Stratco Mandurah store.

Cathy

CathyPerth, WA

Excellent service at branch level

Ordered a patio at Mandurah and Bev was superb- helpful knowledgeable and patient.
Three weeks delivery as standard? Really? Not impressed but heyho ... we waited.
On delivery day, no phone call or email to remind us that delivery was coming and an approx time so I had to call and ask...
Patio arrived- miserable driver- didn’t actually speak to us just dumped it and drove off.
No instructions - no video on line - basically a giant jigsaw puzzle without a picture.
Wrong brackets sent- sorted by Bev but I still had to drive to Mandurah and back.
Patio very good once we worked it out.
Straco Mandurah 5 stars - everything else 2 stars

Paul

PaulPeel, WA

Handi-Mate Shed Nightmare

When I told my friends I’d bought a Stratoc shed they all said good luck with that.
Bought a handi-mate shed, hated every second of building it. Pieces missing, instructions not as clear as they could be. Ended up throwing away the instructions going to the store and taking pics of the display shed and building it my own way.

But it’s up now and is solid.

Bushy

BushyPerth, WA

Great service.

Knowledge and service was excellent. Happy and helpful staff, only downfall was bought a white gate and had to have a special size panel made to suit. The panel came well within the time period but when installed it was surf mist and not white, not sure how colours got mixed up as all was done on the same order. Also one of the gate slats had a damaged end. But 5 stars for the staff.

Store LocationMandurah, WA
Stratco A.Stratco

Hi Bushy, I am sorry to hear that you have had this experience with Stratco. Could you please send your contact details to contact@stratco.com.au so that I can look into this for you? Regards, Annabelle

MariannePeel, WA

At this stage we are not happy with it.

At this stage we only have a concrete slab which Tony and his crew have done an excellent job. We are looking forward to the shed being delivered tomorrow and the assembly commencing on Monday. Kind regards Ian & Marianne

Stratco A.Stratco

Hi, I am sorry you have had this experience with us, I would like to follow this up for you are you able to send me your contact details to contact@stratco.com.au. Kind regards Natasha

Stratco A.Stratco

Hi Marianne, thank you for the update on your experience with us, it is great to hear that Ralf was able to assist you swiftly. Enjoy your new shed. Please let me know if there is anything further I can assist you with. Kind regards Natasha

Paul W.

Paul W.Peel, WA

Excellent service.

Great price and service when purchasing a heat strip heater, excellent help when looking for fence clips as they knew exactly where they were and the type that i needed. Great work Stratco staff mandurah.

Leanne G

Leanne GPerth, WA

Friendly knowledgeable service

Went to buy some colourbond sheets for our fence and was thrilled to be served by a really nice, friendly knowledgeable man. Great service and range In stock so could get on with the job.