Stratton Finance Commercial Equipment Loans

Stratton Finance Commercial Equipment Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (20) and Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
Donna

DonnaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

All aspects were great from the service, the speed at which it was processed and rate. The loan was explaind in depth and in easy to understand terms. I would definitley reccomend

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Donna, thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback and wish you all the best with your new car.

Mandy

MandyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Unbelievable experience

Jessica Desmond is the lady’s name who looked after me for finance. Called me in morning, said this is easy, emailed me application form, by 5 pm I was approved. I couldn’t believe how stress free it was. What an amazing lady. Thankyou Jessica. Will be telling everyone about Stratton Finance

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mandy, thank you for providing your feedback on our service. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Jess

Erin was a star! What a great experience! Highly recommend!

Erin was an absolute gem! She made our new business car loan easy, stressfree and worth it! She was so professional and friendly. Going above and beyond. I would highly recommend Erin to all my friends who wish to seek finance for such areas. The slightly higher rate than the banks was worth it with her service! I hope it gets transferred to her! Thanks Erin! You're a star and deserve a medal!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for leaving us a review about your business loan. We'll be sure to pass this amazing feedback onto Erin.

Business Loans

Find out how Stratton Finance Commercial Equipment Loans compares to other Business Loans

Absolutely Fantastic

David Humble was absolutely fantastic to engage with. I have just started a new business and my old forklift died. One phone call to Dave and he had an approval in a day, secured the new forklift for me, and in three days it was being delivered. Dave's knowledge, ability, and speed at which he approached this for me was outstanding and I certainly will have no hesitation to give Dave a call for all my future financing needs. Many thanks Whiskey Alpha Marine

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Brett, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with your business loan. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto David.

Awesome

Stratton finance are the best, their so fast at what they do ,everything I applied for was approved thanks guys, will definitely b using u guys again soon, awesome team.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for the 5 star review! We're glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with us.

Daniel clark

Daniel clarkPeel, WA

great service.

these guys are so great, i was declined credit from another lender and these guys were able to get me a reasonable loan without any issues. would definitely recommend to my friends.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Daniel, thanks for giving us 5 stars and thanks for the recommendation. We're glad to hear that you were impressed with our service.

Great experience, hassle free and prompt

I had a fantastic experience with Luke at Stratton Finance, no hidden costs and everything was explained to me , I would highly recommend Stratton Finance to anybody who are looking for a great deal

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Joe, we are glad to hear about your positive loan experience. We'll be sure to pass on this feedback to Luke.

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Easy, no-fuss finance

I had never used any finance option other than the traditional bank or in-house financing at a car yard. Zac from Stratton was recommended to me by the boat salesman I was dealing with and I'm so glad I listened.
From our first conversation Zac put me at ease and made the entire process stress-free (and I say that as I'm normally a stress head).
I've told friends and family about Stratton every time someone mentions anything about a new car/caravan or boat.
I've got my own mother calling Zac this week to get finance started for her new car.
Wouldn't go anywhere else again for any of my future financing needs, good work Zac & Stratton.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Nick, thanks for taking the time to review our service and provide your feedback. We're delighted to hear how Zac has helped you through your loan process. We appreciate your recommendations to your friends and family.

Highly Impressed!

I would highly recommend David and Stratton Finance for all loan requirements. Everything was explained fully, the rate was very competitive and there were no hidden costs! This is my second loan and both were seamless. Cheers, Stephen.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Stephen, thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to David.

Shane H.

Shane H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Chris from stratton was great to work with on my new loan.

Chris from stratton was great to work with and the new loan came in on perfect timing. I will use stratton again when I want to buy a new truck. The big banks could learn alot from stratton.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shane, thanks for providing your feedback on our service. We're happy to hear that everything went smoothly with your loan and you'll be contacting us in the future. Enjoy the new truck.

craig A

craig ASydney Surrounds, NSW

Zenia Constanti excellent service fast and spot on the day required many thanks.

Very good customer service very satisfied top rating as far as I'm concerned. Costs were as expected. no hidden surprises. I was introduced to Stratton via Zenia at BNI a networking group she is a member of..

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Craig, we're happy to hear you have a great experience with us. We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Zenia.

5 star service

I couldn't be happier with the service. James is a true professional and an absolute pleasure to do business with. I would have no problem recommending James and Stratton to family and friends looking for finance.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Patrick, thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. We'll be sure to pass this review on to James.

I would recommend Stratton Finance to anybody absolutely fantastic

Julian from Stratton went out of his way to really help me I would recommend him any day I have also told two friends to call Julian and see how he could help them with refinancing their trucks

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Bruce, we're pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us! Thanks for the recommendation.

duesseldorf67

duesseldorf67Sydney, NSW

Outstanding as expected

I have dealt with James De Ruiter in Sydney's Hills /Northwest for years. He has financed 4 vehicles for my Small Business and the communication, rate, no-nonsense explanations whenever I have a question and timely manner in which everything is arranged is outstanding. I have even had other brokers approach me to say "Hey, I can do better", I seriously doubt it. James and Stratton: My highest possible recommendation, especially if you are a business owner.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Shane Borg

Shane BorgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what I asked for

I have used Stratton 3 times now...
Each time my brochure was Jason Donney , I'm extremely happy with the process all times...
I will be more than happy to use again , couldn't be happier....

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shane, thank you for the detailed 5-star review! It's immensely pleasing to hear of your experience and we'd welcome you back in the future when you're in the market again to upgrade. All the best. : )

Den S.

Den S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with

He went over and beyond to help me get my truck. Everything was explained to me in detail and was a easy transaction for me . A A A A A

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Den! Appreciate the 5-star review. Enjoy the new wheels :)

Harry

HarryVictoria

Fantastic rates and service

Jackson gave top-level service the whole way through the process and went out of his way to keep me in the loop.

Everything was explained clearly so there were no unexpected costs.

5/5 - would recommend to anyone.

Garreth

GarrethAustralian Capital Territory

Absolutely amazing service

The guys at Stratton bent over backwards to make sure I was looked after. I could not fault them in anyway. Great result in the end. I love my new machines thank you.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Lucy

LucySydney, NSW

Always top service with James at Stratton

This is our third finance with James at Stratton and he is always professional and makes the process very easy. I highly recommend Stratton for personal and business finance. Great customer service. Friendly and easy to deal with.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks for the great feedback Lucy. I'll pass the feedback in to James!

Adam

AdamSouthern and Hills, SA

Pretty disappointing experience.

Pretty disappointing experience. Jumped through all the hoops and provided all the requested documentation. I was also clear about the loan purpose. I even work full time and am able to meet the loan payment requirements. I’m looking to start a business on top of what I’m already doing. I was just looking to purchase a vehicle rather than go down the road of renting. Now it’s got to a point where the broker won’t even reply to emails. I’m not sure if he is further exploring options or just figures he is wasting his time. Perhaps he could be reminded that he has also wasted mine.