Part of Stratton Finance 4.8

Application Process

Manuel A.
Manuel A.

Top-notch customer service

James De Ruiter gave an outstanding level of service throughout. He was always available to answer questions and his responses were clear and took the guesswork out of the whole process. It was all a very smooth transaction and he kept me informed every step of the way. overall, an excellent level of professionalism. I will definitely use him in my next purchase and will recommend to all my friends. Show reply
Alex Kelaher
Alex KelaherHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant

Easy to deal with, nothing was a drama. Will use them again Show reply
Warren
WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

The best service

Jacob was Great to deal with went out of there way to get what I needed fantastic service no delays. Will be telling people to use them. Show details ·  1
CraigB
CraigBSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Commercial Equipment Loans

Great service & communication

Highly efficient and effective service delivery from Liam @ Stratton Finance, his confident knowledge base made our truck finance super smooth for a small business owner like us. Show details ·  1
Shane Samwell
Shane Samwell

Stratton Finance 5 Stars

Would highly recommend, I have 4 business equipment loans with Stratton and they always find me a good deal and sort through all the paper trail. Show details ·  1
Louis
LouisSydney, NSW2 posts

Extremely professional service!

I'd like to thank Darren from Stratton Finance for facilitating my acquisition of a $450,000 Crane truck for commercial purposes. His professionalism, transparency, and ease of transition during the whole process made this experience very great. We have acquired many trucks now from Darren at Stratton and will be continuing our business relations for our forecasted future expansions. We wouldnt look at any other finance partner apart from Stratton! Show details ·  1
Erin D.
Erin D.

Look no further

Erin from stratton is amazing, best customer service I've experienced. Make our experience so smooth and easy. Already have my sister using her. Live otherside of aus and would still rather use Erin at stratton. Very happy customer!! Show details ·  1
Cut Price H.
Cut Price H.South East Queensland, QLD

Why would you go Elsewhere

Liam and the Team at Stratton Brisbane have produced over the years efficient and fast no problem turnarounds. Exceptional advice on structuring of Commercial Loans to suit our requirements. Always on top of things Show details ·  1
Michael Donovan
Michael DonovanCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fast hassle free finance

I have been dealing with Stratton for just over 2 years now and absolutely recommend them to any of my family and colleagues they go above and beyond to get the best deal possible. Show details ·  1
Vicki
VickiHunter Region, NSW

Thankyou

Highly recommend antony and the team perfect customer service have been with these guys for years can't fault them highly recommend them...
Thanks heaps guys vicki Show details ·  1
JD B.Bay
JD B.BaySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Service, Paramount

Great Service, Listened & understood my needs, Costs were as discussed and Highly Recommend using these guy’s. Show details ·  1
Paul and Nicole Johnson
Paul and Nicole Johnson

Excavator purchase

Highly recommend Stratton Finance great people to work with efficient and reliable. Show details ·  1
Stuart Wharton
Stuart Wharton
  Commercial Equipment Loans

Great service and kept in the loop all the time

Anthony and his staff are great to deal with , no sooner and I gave him my information sign documents, and the loan was approved and settled very quickly.
Highly recommend Stratton Finance Show details ·  1
Brian Sutton
Brian SuttonCentral Queensland, QLD

Simple and stress free

Very happy with the crew at Stratton Finance , Liam one of their specialist makes the process simple and stress free . Have used them multiple times for finance . High recommended. Show details ·  1
markstaylor72
markstaylor72Sydney, NSW2 posts

Super easy Finance application with Stratton Finance

This is the second loan I’ve had with Stratton & the whole process of applying & getting the best deal for my situation was super easy.
Chris Doyle answered every question I had in a professional & timely manner. He went above & beyond & I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending him & Stratton for any of your financial needs, thanks Chris Show details ·  1