Pretty disappointing experience.

Pretty disappointing experience. Jumped through all the hoops and provided all the requested documentation. I was also clear about the loan purpose. I even work full time and am able to meet the loan payment requirements. I’m looking to start a business on top of what I’m already doing. I was just looking to purchase a vehicle rather than go down the road of renting. Now it’s got to a point where the broker won’t even reply to emails. I’m not sure if he is further exploring options or just figures he is wasting his time. Perhaps he could be reminded that he has also wasted mine.

Hi Adam, I'm sorry to hear that, it doesn't sound good. Could you please provide me with your contact details so i can do a bit of investigating on our end and we'll get back to you with a solution? My details are: Tim.chen@stratton.com.au, 03 8535 9887 Thanks, Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

At last Someone helping small business.

Chris made the normally ardusous task of getting a loan easy . How it should be ,but hasn't been in the past with other financial institutions .The interest rate was higher than I expected ,but not ridiculously high . The loan establishment amount was way too much considering the size of the loan ,not proportionate to the a loan amount .Nether the less I was more than happy with my experience .thanks again .

Personal loan

How was your customer service experience with this company? Very good.
Did you experience any unexpected extra costs or other issues while on this loan? No
How satisfied are you with the rate you received for this loan? Extremely

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Brilliant

I have been using Steve Kerr at stratton for a number of years now and have always had a good experience. Steve has always managed to get me the deal I was looking for and gone out of his way
to achieve it.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

It's the service that made the difference

The service that Matt provided me made the difference. The choice of Financial Institution meant that he was able to compete with the CBA on rate but the personal service is what made a great experience for me.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019