100% · 830%

Lou
Lou3 posts

Awesome experience

Peter was recommended to me and I have been extremely satisfied with his service. From the very first meeting Peter set an accurate expectation on the sale of my unit, he organised all the trades to get the unit ready for the best outcome when it came to selling, without having to spend huge amounts on a full blown renovation. Peter selected the best agent in the area and managed the full experience between agent and myself. I have no hesitation in recommending Peter, he delivered an awesome experience and will definitely be using his services again.
Debbie C
Debbie C

Deb&TOH

First time we have sold a property in a very long time and unfortunately was a deceased family members house. Peter is very knowledgeable and helped me through a difficult time and process. I didn't deal directly with the real estate agents and Peter guided me through the selection of the right agent to sell our family property. Would definitely recommend Peter to help and not have the stress with dealing with the sale. Show reply
gary.ng235
gary.ng235

Cam
CamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I used Peter for the first time and definitely would again - very easy to work with and had a lot of helpful knowledge which resulted in a great sale. He dealt with some last minute issues very effectively and I'd highly recommend him. Show reply
Dianne
DianneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Second time around and another fabulous result

We had used Peter before when selling our previous house seven years ago, so we knew we couldn't go wrong. And once again Peter's advice was first class and with all the right contacts to make the process run smoothly and quickly, the result exceeded our wildest dreams. His communication with us and the real estate agent kept us informed every step of the process. Best advice, right timing and amazing result - could not ask for more. Thanks so much Peter. Show reply
Ruth
RuthSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Exemplary Service !!!

Peter from Street Advocate was outstanding & I can't say enough about his assistance selling our property. He has fabulous contacts to help make any of your needs 'happen' & his expertise, knowledge & communication went above & beyond our expectations. I'd definitely recommend him to assist with buying or selling a property...you'd never go wrong. Thanks for everything Peter as you were amazing.
Giselle J.
Giselle J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Trusted professional

Peter from Street Advocate was a great help in selling our family property. There was a lot of complexity in the set up of the residential and commercial property. At every step Peter was there to provide professional guidance and was easily accessible when I had questions. The result was a successful sale that exceeded expectations. I would highly recommend Peter.
Anthony
AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amy S
Amy SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best decision I’ve ever made for this process

The best decision I ever made was to engage with Peter from Street Advocate to assist me in the sale of my late mothers house. He was nothing short of professional knowledgeable open and honest and truly went above and beyond. I couldn’t recommend him enough and will be telling anyone who will listen who is selling a property to strongly consider his services.
Daryl and  Donna C