Street Advocate

Thank you Peter!

Carole Gibson
Carole GibsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Selling a property

I was so glad we hired Peter as our Vendors Advocate he kept us in the loop just about everyday and advised us what should be done with the property to sell he explained how the auction should go on the day which was exactly what happened would not hesitate to use him if I was selling again

Paul Spain
Paul SpainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A trusted friend in the game.

Successful sale!

We engaged Peter has a Vendors Advocate to assist with the sale of our investment property during the pandemic. During such an uncertain time, Peter was able to give professional direction and provide a successful strategy which led to a successful sale. Having Peter as our advocate alleviated the stress usually involved with the sale of property. His open communication and direct manner was very much appreciated. We highly reccomend Peter and Street Advocate.

Derek
DerekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A sure hand in real estate

Peter's guidance in the sale of my home led to a great result. He explained the sale procedures and the methods to present and market the property with greatest effect. He connected us with impressive professionals in styling and sales. His help and encouragement, and his knowledge of strategy and the market, allowed us to show the property to its best advantage. We couldn't have done it without Street Advocate!

David S.
David S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We sold for $400k over reserve!!!

Absolute must if you are serious about making the most out of the property market.

Engaging with Street Advocate has proven to be one of the best decisions I ever made for myself. Having just been guided by Peter for the third time, I can safely say that his advice and knowledge of the real estate game is extremely valuable. I definitely recommend Street Advocate. I would never buy or sell without him.

Alister McEwen
Alister McEwenSouthwest, VIC

5 Star Service in Real Estate

We put our trust in Peter to sell our property in Port Melbourne, and I'm so glad we did. Peter did an out standing job! From managing the selection of an Agent, Staging the property for sale, managing the inspections and achieving a good result especially during Covid-19 when conditions for selling real estate have been tough. Peters promptness, attention to detail and knowledge of the real estate market was out standing. We would highly recommend Peter to any owner looking to sell their property.

Carmen
CarmenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pofessional and always available

Peter's unconditional professionalism made selling my late parents easy and stress free.

He is always available and finds solutions which we needed during the height of the pandemic. Definitely will be using him again as I consider purchasing a new family home.

Phil

Fast and excellent result

Ray
RayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Result

Peter brought home the bacon

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful result

We engaged Peter as Vendor Advocate to assist in the sale of our late mother's property. He interviewed estate agents and advised on improvements to the property to increase the property value. In a relative short period of time and with his knowledge and access to services the house was "made-over" at minimum expense. Peter kept in touch through the process and then reported back to us after the "open for inspections". At auction the result surpassed our expectations.
I would recommend Peter of Street Advocate to anyone contemplating selling their property.

Marisa M.