Street Advocate

Street Advocate

81 reviews · Statistics

100% · 810%

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

gary.ng235
gary.ng235

Cam
CamVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I used Peter for the first time and definitely would again - very easy to work with and had a lot of helpful knowledge which resulted in a great sale. He dealt with some last minute issues very effectively and I'd highly recommend him. Show reply
Dianne
DianneVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Second time around and another fabulous result

We had used Peter before when selling our previous house seven years ago, so we knew we couldn't go wrong. And once again Peter's advice was first class and with all the right contacts to make the process run smoothly and quickly, the result exceeded our wildest dreams. His communication with us and the real estate agent kept us informed every step of the process. Best advice, right timing and amazing result - could not ask for more. Thanks so much Peter. Show reply
Ruth
RuthQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Exemplary Service !!!

Peter from Street Advocate was outstanding & I can't say enough about his assistance selling our property. He has fabulous contacts to help make any of your needs 'happen' & his expertise, knowledge & communication went above & beyond our expectations. I'd definitely recommend him to assist with buying or selling a property...you'd never go wrong. Thanks for everything Peter as you were amazing.
Giselle J.
Giselle J.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Trusted professional

Peter from Street Advocate was a great help in selling our family property. There was a lot of complexity in the set up of the residential and commercial property. At every step Peter was there to provide professional guidance and was easily accessible when I had questions. The result was a successful sale that exceeded expectations. I would highly recommend Peter.
Anthony
AnthonyVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amy S
Amy SVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best decision I’ve ever made for this process

The best decision I ever made was to engage with Peter from Street Advocate to assist me in the sale of my late mothers house. He was nothing short of professional knowledgeable open and honest and truly went above and beyond. I couldn’t recommend him enough and will be telling anyone who will listen who is selling a property to strongly consider his services.
Daryl and  Donna C

Marc F.

Vanessa Weygang
Vanessa WeygangVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommend

Peter helped my elderly parents sell their home. He was so supportive and caring throughout the entire process and made it easy for my parents in what was a stressful time for them. I can't thank Peter enough for all he has done. Show reply
Cheryl R