Street Advocate

Street Advocate

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Highly recommended

I had not been considering the services of a property advocate to assist in selling my mother's home until a chance introduction to Peter Sarmas changed my mind! He was professional, personable and generous with his time in steering me through the process. Peter smoothly managed the details of the sales campaign and provided timely updates and advice throughout, with the result far exceeding expectations. I would highly recommend his services.

Street Advocate, great way to go for any real estate dealings

We'd never heard of a property advocate before selling the family home. The advice of another professional led us to Peter Sarmas and it was a truly great referral. Peter was very thoughtful, considered and patient as he offered us initial advice, without any pressure at all. When we proceeded some time later, he was highly professional, brought all the required people together and was an exceptionally good communicator. We felt our family interests were kept central to all dealings. We achieved a great result for our family and strongly recommend Peter Sarmas, Street advocate for your next real estate dealings.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional, Thorough and Supportive

Peter from Street Advocate came recommended to us through family.
We had previously enlisted Peter to help us purchase a property with excellent results and so we were confident in having him guide us through selling our house.
Peter’s professionalism, attention for detail and expert knowledge meant that we felt confident throughout the entire process.
Peter organized for the property to be prepared for sale, which included painting and styling.
We would highly recommend Street Advocate to anyone hoping to gain excellent results with selling or purchasing a property.

JacqSol

JacqSolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Peter helped us get far more than expected for our property!

We were worried about getting our property sale ready so quickly and we would be on holidays during the campaign but Peter was very reassuring! All of his recommendations were sound and we definitely did better than expected as a result. Peter helped us choose the right agent, managed the communications and was a great asset in getting ready for and managing our auction. Would definitely recommend!!

Arnold Nuzzo

Arnold NuzzoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect every time

This is the third time i have enlisted the assistance of Peter Sarmas from Street Advocate. His knowledge, professionalism, passion & friendliness always ensures the perfect outcome.
He does above & beyond compared to the real estate agent, without his hard work we would not have been able to achieve our price.
I now regard Peter as a friend and have no qualms about recommending his services to my family & friends.

Diligent and super helpful.

I've used Peter twice and am about to use him for a third time. He's very passionate about what he does and how he does it. I recommend using a street advocate. I genuinely believe he pays for himself.

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Best Decision !

cath.dear

cath.dearGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trusted and Patient Professional Advocate

Peter was extremely patient with me as both the market and my ideas of my perfect home evolved. I highly recommend Street Advocate, especially if you are time poor and keen to be sure you buy the right house for the right reasons. Peter came on my journey, which was longer than I hoped and guided me and challenged my ideas all along the way.

Quality service at all times

We were seeking someone to assist in the acquisition of an investment property. Peter listened to our request, an explored our needs and expectations in detail. His delivery was outstanding. We were engaged, consulted and informed. He was response to questions and gave clear advice at all times. He achieved an excellent outcome for us. We will use him again.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Peter was the ultimate professional and came with a wealth of industry knowledge

GLopes

GLopesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Place your Trust in the hands of an EXPERT!!

Expert guidance for selling property

Peter was appointed as an Advocate to help us sell properties on behalf of a deceased estate. From the beginning, Peter was friendly, professional and knowledgeable on how to navigate through what ended up being a very complicated situation. He enabled the process to be stress free, yet kept us informed at every step. His work ethic and attention to detail was evident throughout the process. We would not have been able to achieve a quarter of the outcome without his guidance and knowledge. We have never used this type of service before, but would definitely recommend Peter for assisting with selling homes.

An essential service for selling your property!

From the very beginning Peter was extremely approachable, friendly and honest with a vast knowledge of the property market and real estate.

At all times we were at ease knowing Peter was managing the campaign and sale of our property as well as liaising with the agent saving us a lot of time. He constantly kept us up to date during the preparation and marketing of the property and was there to provide further support during the auction.

The end result was nothing short of exceptional (above reserve) which we credit to Peter’s outstanding skills and expertise.

We would have no hesitation in recommending his service to friends and family and will consult with him in the future shall the need arise.

Cheryl B

Cheryl BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and reliable

Peter Sarmas acted as Advocate on our behalf as trustees to sell our parents home.
Peter  developed a marketing strategy, proposed a timeline, interviewed and shortlisted agents then guided us through the interview process all with a sense of humour. Peter advised as to the documents, photographs etc necessary for marketing and we benefited from his keen negotiating skills.  At all times Peter was approachable,  professional and gave accurate advice. There were no unexpected hiccups as Peter covered everything in advance. He acted as a conduit between us and the agents and made everything seamless.
I strongly recommend Peter's services, particularly working with three trustees in a family situation. He has left everyone smiling.

Alli

AlliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Industry Knowledge Second to None!

We were recommended to Peter through a friend. Selling a property is a daunting task but Peter made it stress free. From the start he was positive and happy to answer any questions we had. His knowledge of the market was outstanding and gave fantastic advice from marketing to the styling of the property. He selected the best agent for us to obtain the best result. We felt confident throughout the process as Peter always kept the lines of communication open. We could not recommend Peter highly enough and are grateful to have discovered him!

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend

I would highly recommend Peter to anyone. From day 1 he was friendly, communicative and carried out all areas of his job to an excellent standard. The people he employed on our behalf to carry out the auction on the day and the furnishing of the house completed their side of the sale to a high standard. I would suggest to anyone who takes on Peter in the selling of their house to follow all his recommendations. Everything he suggested to us was on the mark and helped us to achieve an extremely satisfactory result in the selling of our house. Peter is an expert in his field and someone who we would not hesitate to use again if the occasion arose.

An expert to deal with every aspect

Di TL

Di TLMelbourne

Stress Free Selling

Peter is genuine, honest, and fully knowledgeable in all aspects of real estate. He was always available to answer any queries, and provided excellent advice on the marketing of the property. From the time of listing I was kept well informed and provided with great feedback after each viewing. In what is quite a tough market, he made the process of selling as stress free as possible, with the auction result exceeding my expectations.

Highly Recommend

Peter Sarmas took the stress out of selling my property. He put forward and led an excellent campaign which resulted in my property selling for more than I could've hoped for. Peter kept me informed the whole way through and prepared me on what to expect throughout the whole process. I felt like he went above and beyond for me and felt very confident leaving the sale of my property in his hands as he has exceptional product and market knowledge when it comes to selling a property. If I ever need to sell a property again I would only ever use Peter, which is exactly what I have passed on to my family and friends.

Jim S