Streets Paddle Pop Chocolate

Streets Paddle Pop Chocolate

Danny

Danny

Very disappointed.

Banana , caramel , vanilla paddle pops were my favourite. Confess that I haven’t had one in a few years ( tubes of premium vanilla my choice) . Bought a packet from the supermarket and was very disappointed. Nothing like what I remember. Very disappointed.!!!

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths.

Paddle Pops Ruined

Wow awful - I couldn’t believe this was the ice cream I grew up with. It has an awful thickener taste or some problem with the texture and flavour. Went online to make sure it just wasn’t me.

What have they done?

My lifetime favourite chocolate paddle pops have changed. No taste, no chocolate, tastes like powdered milk or skim milk. Rubbish!

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $7.00.

Jedd

JeddVictoria

Paddle Pop Flop

Paddle Pops Don't Freeze Hard!
I've just thrown 6 out as they melted in there packets in the freezer!
Size has also been halved!

Purchased in September 2020 for $6.00.

krappy kettle

krappy kettle

They ruined Paddlepops.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $3.50.

Ange T

Ange TIllawarra, NSW

Chocolate paddepop disappointing

Bought pack of chocolate paddlepops on special for a treat as they've always been a favourite. Sadly something has changed. They tasted weird - malty and milk powdery with a watery chocolate flavour - reminded me of the space sticks from the 1970s and that's not a good association. Even the kids didn't like them. We don't be buying these again.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $3.50.

Cara S

Cara S

Bring back the old formula!!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths.

Don't fix what is not broken

I too will not be buying Chocolate Paddle Pops again. Taste is terrible and would rather buy the Aldi substitute.Please go back to the original recipe

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $3.00.

AnniE

AnniE

One star is too much

What happened? I am in my 50s and have been enjoying Chocolate Paddlepops since a child with my father. I can't believe you changed one of the best icecreams available. The rich malty flavour is gone and the icy texture is not the same. Shame on you. I won't be buying these ever again.

Purchased in February 2020.

Kel

KelIllawarra, NSW

Bland

Rainbow ice cream, bland, tasteless and will never eat one again

Purchased in November 2019 at IGA.

yasmar

yasmar

STREETSSSSSS

You bunch of tossers,,,just to save a few bucks that's just not on ,lost anouther life long customer till u bring original chocolate back,,,,they are disgusting have youse actually tried them,,,really smart way to lose customers but it's not the first time hey,

Purchased in September 2019.

Denise Sinclair

Denise SinclairWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awful, not buying again.

Nothing like they used to be. Unpleasant taste and texture. Now only 6 in a box. Changed in a negative way. Wont be buying any more. Also disappointed with the caramel ones too.

Purchased in November 2019.

Power2

Power2AU

Used to be great, now disgusting

Chocolate paddle pops used to be our household favourite. Now, after the recipe change, we won't touch them. Horrible flavour.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $3.00.

Totally different in a bad way. Shame shame.

Tastes totally different. And horrible. Will not buy it again

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Kendy

Kendy

Devastated

I can not believe the different taste! What has happened to the original flavour? My husband had the first in the packet and complained terribly. I thought he was overreacting. Then I had one. I am devastated. I used to love chocolate paddle pops. Streets, let me know when you go back to your old recipe so I can buy them again.

Purchased in October 2019.

Find out how Streets Paddle Pop Chocolate compares to other Ice Creams

Terrible wont ever buy again bring back the original ASAP!!!!

Wont be buying these ever again from the disappointment from 10 in a box to 6 and just opened it my dog finished it if streets dont wont to go bust they would want to bring back the original chocolate paddle pops because I dont know what that was but it wasnt a streets chocolate paddle pop.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles.

Rubbish

Nothing like they used to be, very dissatisfied on the raindow padlepops

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $7.50.

David R.

David R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What have you done Streets?!!!!

Why change a wining flavor Streets? Chocolate Paddle Pops were the best, now they taste horrible. This experiment failed for Coca-Cola in the mid-80s and I hope you come to your senses as quickly as they did and revert back to the original recipe....please!

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Katz

KatzCentral West, NSW

Disgusting, bring back the original chocolate paddle pop

Just bought a box for the first time in ages, so disappointed, tastes like powdered milk and a weird chemical flavour. Wish I could go back in time and buy one from the school canteen in 1970...Will never buy chocolate paddle pops again.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths.

Australian local

Australian localSydney, NSW

Yuck what is this

Can't believe they changed the recipe. I was craving a choc paddle pop and got something that tastes disgusting! Yuck!!! I want my money back. Wont be buying again anytime.

Purchased in September 2019.

Damian A.

Damian A.asked

Whats going on with rainbow paddle pops in Albury? No flavour! Also what's going on with the choc mint, no one has any, not Coles not woolies not IGA, where are they???!!!!

Assafasked

In Streets paddle pop cyclones
Do you use a type of alcohol to extract the natural flavor of the fruit or use the extract from the grape ?
Please send the answer on
[ email removed]

Luke
Luke

I think you may have posted this here by mistake

Assaf

No I don’t think so.This is product review .

Rosanna Salleasked

Are the ingredients the same as they were in the 60 s?

Edes
Edes

I Dislike the new chocolate paddle pop ... I know and love the original flavour... I hate the new recipe .

Rosanna Salle

Not like the good ol days!!

Peter
Peter

No, they have changed in all the ways that should matter.
The recipe is supposedly healthier but i doubt the validity of that, they are more watery and airy than ever, and they taste like frozen all-you-can-eat bistro choc mousse......
Part of their so called 'heath initiative' and a selling point some years ago was that they reduced the calories, yeah they literally made the snack smaller, and not just a little smaller, i mean, A LOT SMALLER, this was supposedly as a result of controlled portions for school canteens, ok , so what, make smaller ones for schools and leave the retail world alone... Cornetto's come in two sizes..... plus all the air whipped in and there's just nothing there anymore.