Student Flights

• Trip Completed Yes (3) · No (10)
  • Ease of Booking

Very terrible experience

Valerie O.

Valerie O.Western Australia

Customer Service SF Perth, Australia

One of the best customer service experiences in Perth. Thank you David from SF Joondalup for your enthusiasm and professional attitude. I booked our S Korean flights and got a student discount. It was a pleasure to deal with.

wasdwa

wasdwaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

whaat a terrible service

booked a flight with Rex , the customer service is so poor he was practically falling asleep while talking to me and i was waiting waayy longer than i needed to!!!

Flight Centre C.Student Flights

Feel like we have been robbed.

My Girlfriend and I booked a trip but due to personal reasons we are unable to go the dates that we had booked.
We explained this to our travel agent and tried to change flights/dates.
On top of the $1600 each we had already paid for these flights we were then quoted another $1000 each to change our flights, we asked for other options and his suggestion was to just forfeit our tickets and buy other flights for $900-$1000 each.
We had questions and still haven’t received any emails replying to our queries and it’s now been 6 days.
Really poor service and were left not knowing what we can do, want our money back.

Erin

ErinPerth

commission...

Every single hotel the lady offered me was at least $100-$300+ more expensive than what I’d found online for the exact same room! do your research!! currently saving myself approx $1000+ on booking.com....

So poor. Terrible service fees

My partner moved her flight 5 days backwards to arrive at the same time as me. She was charged $150 to transfer the flight to an earlier time and received no refund for the pre-booked flight. A flight to the same destination is far less than $150 through other airline companies. Will never be using this service again.

Eli

As the flight has not happened yet, we will email you seeking to rectify this issue.
Thanks again.

UnhappychapSydney, NSW

Absolutely pathetic!

We booked flights back in February, we have just received the itinerary as we leave in 5 days.. The dates are not the correct ones that we stated, in fact the agent had us to come back on the day before we were supposed to which is the day of the memorial/birthday we were going over for! Not only do we now have to pay $800 extra for THEIR stuff up, we also have to change hotels.
The flights were stuffed up but the accomodation was set for the original day we were meant to come back, how does that work?

I have emailed you,

Thank you.

Not great

I tried to book one of their 'deals' on flights a few times. Travel agents ignored my request for the deal (I even quoted the deal number) and quoted me flights which were $400 or $500 more expensive. After a bit of run around I was told the deal is booked out for the dates I wanted. That's fine but just tell me upfront so I don't waste my time.
In addition the flights they quoted for were more expensive than if I bought them directly through the airline. Don't waste your time. I found better prices using Google flights in 5 minutes flat.

Unhappy66

Unhappy66AU

Great follow up service

Initially had an issue with my booking though I must say the follow up and attention to detail on customer satisfaction has impressed me. I have faith in using SF going forward as I know I have a dedicated team to assist should I need it. Thank you.

Serina

SerinaSydney, NSW

I'm sincerely confused by all the low ratings

Rhiannon W.South East Queensland, QLD

If I could rate lower, I would!

Student Flights, on the outside, looks extremely reputable and extremely cheap - what a great way for a uni student to afford a holiday! But, after booking a relatively cheap trip to Melbourne, all of a sudden I was greeted with over $150 of excess charges. A not-so-cheap trip with a low-cost airline and a cheap hotel suddenly becomes the same price as a trip where I could've paid for a much better airline and hotel. Customer service isn't too great either - their focus is trying to make their brand look good, and won't give out refunds. Be careful and if you decide to go with these guys, check EVERY detail. My advice? Don't go with Student Flights. Book your trip outright, and you'll save yourself a whole lot of worry and cash.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Insurance
Rhiannon W.

Thank you but no thank you Felix. Student Flights has already “attempted” to resolve my issue, and of course, they just gave me $50 to use for next time.

I really don’t want to submit myself through any more stress.

Phil

Phil

Low standard of service and low quality suppliers

Booked a tour as part of an overseas holiday. Supplier cancelled the tour and no alternatives were available at the last minute. Booking was then subject to cancellation fees. Book your tours and flights directly or choose another travel agency.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Tour

Price Beat!!!

Bianca

Bianca

Never Book With Student Flights

If I could rate them lower I would

Very poor customer service. All they care about is the commission! People on the phone were rude and not empathetic at all. Never Again!

Dont take the risk the will exploit you!

Worst customer service ever

CynthiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste your time with this lot!!!! Misleading and useless!!!!

We booked through Sam Alexander who is the assistant manager at the George Street office in Sydney!! Worst decision ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How to rip off students 101

Recently tried to book a flight to London during peak season through Student Flights believing that I would be able to get cheaper than average pricing due to the fact they seem to advertise discounted prices. Multiple times I received quotes $500+ pricing that I could easily find on Webjet which is another trusted flight provider. The last quote I received for a Qatar Airways flight ($3300) was $600 above the price ADVERTISED ON QATAR AIRWAYS WEBSITE - I'm sorry how is that even possible when the airline isn't even advertising that price. Decided not to bother and booked with Webjet with Virgin Airways for $2350. Definitely not bothering in the future.

Loi

LoiNoosaville

Student Flights, Best price?

Best price, rip-off and the same old thing they reply sorry but as we found out they don't give a care because they have ripped you and got your money. They are useless at organise transfers and accommodation. they book you in resorts that are in the middle of f nowhere make it sound so good and you are stuck there paying loads of money to go some where and food. Rip-off Student Flights