4.4

David C.Sydney, NSW

Quote for awning

Job Satisfaction

Love my new pergola

Ben worked very hard on his own - fiddly job. Thank you Ben and thank you for coming back and fixing the few things that needed to be fixed. It was very much appreciated.

Igor S.

Igor S.Sydney, NSW

Terrible warranty service

They don’t call back. Tell u that you need to make mods to structure as it your fault. When it rains it floods. It takes photos videos and months to get someone out to check and and all u get is excuses. Simply put. it leaks. It’s not done properly. It’s been 2 years. Hmm. The way it’s going I think the 10 year warranty I paid extra for might not be enough time to fix it. Absolutely useless response to warranty

Job Satisfaction

Pergola

We couldn't be happier with the installation of our new Pergola. Excellent and professional service from everyone involved in making it happen. I would recommend Stylemaster Patios to anyone looking to install a Pergola.

SM K.

Bad services & workmanship - terrible! Don't take risk!!

Very frustrated with the whole experience. Terrible workmanship & services!!! The products they ordered doesn't match to the contract. You have to keep on eyes on that..
They don't honor their words to fix the damage caused by them!!!
Be aware everyone! Don't take risk!! Hope you don't be another me.. Pay to get hassle!
I would not recommend this company.

SM K.

I forgot to mention....It's Stylemaster Patios in Perinth..
Long story short.. stay away from this company

Stylemaster P.Stylemaster Patios
Rhys E

Rhys ESydney

Great work by great people

The job was completed fast and safe. The people at stylemasters are friendly and help with any questions asked. Couldn’t of asked for a better job, it turned out perfectly.

Summer living and entertaining

I recommend Style Master Patios to anyone looking to build a pergola. Their rep was professional and had a wide range of materials, colours and styles to choose from and extremely competitive. The installers were also responsive and extremely clean and removed all rubbish.

Chris T

Chris TSydney

Fantastic service and finished product

We would highly recommend using Stylemaster if you are considering building a patio. They responded straight away to our request for a quote and provided us a price on the spot. Besides the fact that the quote was the most competitive of the three, we decided to go with them due to their great response and customer service. We were advised that the delivery and build would be done within 5-6 weeks of order but it was actually completed a week early. We could not be happier with the finished product. Just in time for summer!

Excellent product and workmanship

Stylemaster built our outdoor patio and the process was quick and easy from start to finish. The rep provided great advice as to our specific needs, wrote an on the spot itemised quote which did not alter and, the work was completed to a very high standard all within 6 weeks. Very, very pleased with the final result and we could not fault any part of the workmanship or process. Happily given 5 star rating and highly recommended.

We love our new Patio!

Our new Stylemaster Patio has provided us with an extra space to use in the house! The service provided by Style master was second to none, very straight forward and professional. The job was completed in a timely manner and we were very happy with the end product. I would recommend anyone looking for a new Patio talk to Stylemaster.

Thank you job well done!

I recently had an awning installed by Stylemaster Patios to my home. From the beginning I found the process incredibly easy and stress-free. Communication with the company and consultant installation happened promptly. I was treated with courtesy and professionalism. Advice and questions were answered and explained simply. I'm very happy with the finished job. Thank you Stylemaster Patios

Stylemaster P.Stylemaster Patios

Hello Tony,
Thank you for your lovely review and feedback. It is greatly appreciated. At Stylemaster Patios we are always striving to offer top quality product, price and customer service!

JOB WELL DONE!

We would like to thank Stylemaster for installing our carport. We found them to be excellent right throughout the process from the initial meeting with Chay, to the office keeping us informed of everything to the installation which was carried out by Doug.

SionyO

SionyO

Great job Stylemaster, love my expanded outdoor living area.

I recently had an awning installed by Stylemaster Patios on my home in the Blue Mountains. From the beginning I found the process incredibly easy and stress-free. The initial consult, check measure, communication with the company and installation happened promptly and much to my surprise and pleasure before Christmas. I was treated with courtesy and professionalism. What I wanted was adhered to and I'm very happy with the finished job. Thanks.

Barry

BarrySydney

stylemaster carport

Our carport was installed on time and on budget and provided a very satisfactory result. It was designed to meet our site requirements and the installation team was very professional.

Scott M

Scott MSydney, Australia

14 Months on and it is still just like the first week

Don't trust them

We had a small awning installed. It leaked in three places and when they came back they managed to crack tiles on the roof but did not tell us. After complaining they did pay partial compensation to cover the cost of repairs however one leak remained. This was treated with silicon but still leaked. They now claim that they have fixed all that they are going to fix. There are other people in our area having the same difficulties with Stylemaster .Tradespeople we have called in to look at the work say it is a terrible job. Be very wary of these people.

Fantastic job

Stylemaster recently built a gable patio for us. The materials used are very high quality and the workmanship was excellent. From the initial quote from Ivan thru to installation with Nathan we can't fault their service and passion for their work. Thanks stylemaster. Dave and Kim at winmalee

Peter P

Peter PWinmalee

New Colourbond Spandek Roofing......Looks great !!!!

I recently replaced the polycarbonate sheeting to my existing pergola with Spandex. I am extremely happy with the completed work undertaken by Stylemaster Patios. Having had previous work done by this company, I found their staff and tradesperson particularly helpful and efficient in understanding my construction requirements. Being an engineer, I tend to be very fussy as to how I want things done. During recent heavy storms not a leak or problem in sight.
Very happy customer. Peter Pawlyk

Great job on our carport

We are very happy with Stylemaster for our new carport. They were very professional right through the process from quoting to completion. They were upfront about timeframes and very helpful with design ideas. The finished product is excellent

Second time purchaser!!

We have used Stylemaster twice in past couple of years and they were excellent in helping with the design and functionality of the 2 pergolas built. Would not hesitate to recommend them. From start to finish excellent service.