Stylemaster Patios

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Stylemaster Patios

4.4
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Igor S.
Igor S.Sydney, NSW

Don’t install properly. Don’t fix it either

Don’t let this be you. No return calls. Don’t know u. Too hard basket. Don’t let the warranty fool you. Service please. It’s been 3 years. Waiting for the 10 year warranty to run out. [Name Removed] the owner and [Name Removed] the installer really want your business. Be weary. They don’t care.

• +1Thumbnail
Rohan h.
Rohan h.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality installation

Instal completed by Emil. Did a great job, attention to detail and workmanship. Very happy with completed job. Did have to wait for a start date, but was worth it in the end.

David C.
David C.Sydney, NSW

Awning complete!

Scott and Ben built an outstanding awning constructing the job over two days. They took their time to produce a very precise and good quality structure. All the joints and posts well made and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Scott took time to explain his work at different points in the build giving me options and ideas. He is a very caring and knowledgeable person who made a real effort to create a high quality structure and design with clean and straight lines. Ben did his best to assist Scott and placed an awesome effort into the project. I would wholeheartedly recommend both builders an outstanding team and a impeccable job leaving the construction site neat and tidy as well. Very pleased with the final product.

Love my new pergola

Ben worked very hard on his own - fiddly job. Thank you Ben and thank you for coming back and fixing the few things that needed to be fixed. It was very much appreciated.

Pergola

We couldn't be happier with the installation of our new Pergola. Excellent and professional service from everyone involved in making it happen. I would recommend Stylemaster Patios to anyone looking to install a Pergola.

SM K.

Bad services & workmanship - terrible! Don't take risk!!

Very frustrated with the whole experience. Terrible workmanship & services!!! The products they ordered doesn't match to the contract. You have to keep on eyes on that..
They don't honor their words to fix the damage caused by them!!!
Be aware everyone! Don't take risk!! Hope you don't be another me.. Pay to get hassle!
I would not recommend this company.

SM K.

I forgot to mention....It's Stylemaster Patios in Perinth..
Long story short.. stay away from this company

Stylemaster P.Stylemaster Patios
Rhys E
Rhys ESydney

Great work by great people

The job was completed fast and safe. The people at stylemasters are friendly and help with any questions asked. Couldn’t of asked for a better job, it turned out perfectly.

Summer living and entertaining

I recommend Style Master Patios to anyone looking to build a pergola. Their rep was professional and had a wide range of materials, colours and styles to choose from and extremely competitive. The installers were also responsive and extremely clean and removed all rubbish.

Chris T
Chris TSydney

Fantastic service and finished product

We would highly recommend using Stylemaster if you are considering building a patio. They responded straight away to our request for a quote and provided us a price on the spot. Besides the fact that the quote was the most competitive of the three, we decided to go with them due to their great response and customer service. We were advised that the delivery and build would be done within 5-6 weeks of order but it was actually completed a week early. We could not be happier with the finished product. Just in time for summer!

Excellent product and workmanship

Stylemaster built our outdoor patio and the process was quick and easy from start to finish. The rep provided great advice as to our specific needs, wrote an on the spot itemised quote which did not alter and, the work was completed to a very high standard all within 6 weeks. Very, very pleased with the final result and we could not fault any part of the workmanship or process. Happily given 5 star rating and highly recommended.

We love our new Patio!

Our new Stylemaster Patio has provided us with an extra space to use in the house! The service provided by Style master was second to none, very straight forward and professional. The job was completed in a timely manner and we were very happy with the end product. I would recommend anyone looking for a new Patio talk to Stylemaster.

Thank you job well done!

I recently had an awning installed by Stylemaster Patios to my home. From the beginning I found the process incredibly easy and stress-free. Communication with the company and consultant installation happened promptly. I was treated with courtesy and professionalism. Advice and questions were answered and explained simply. I'm very happy with the finished job. Thank you Stylemaster Patios

Stylemaster P.Stylemaster Patios

Hello Tony,
Thank you for your lovely review and feedback. It is greatly appreciated. At Stylemaster Patios we are always striving to offer top quality product, price and customer service!

JOB WELL DONE!

We would like to thank Stylemaster for installing our carport. We found them to be excellent right throughout the process from the initial meeting with Chay, to the office keeping us informed of everything to the installation which was carried out by Doug.

SionyO
SionyO

Great job Stylemaster, love my expanded outdoor living area.

I recently had an awning installed by Stylemaster Patios on my home in the Blue Mountains. From the beginning I found the process incredibly easy and stress-free. The initial consult, check measure, communication with the company and installation happened promptly and much to my surprise and pleasure before Christmas. I was treated with courtesy and professionalism. What I wanted was adhered to and I'm very happy with the finished job. Thanks.

Barry
BarrySydney

stylemaster carport

Our carport was installed on time and on budget and provided a very satisfactory result. It was designed to meet our site requirements and the installation team was very professional.

Read more reviews - page 2