Dale

DaleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Account

I have a direct payment plan from my checking account. Unfortunately, there were insufficient funds in the account for my most recent payment. I immediately rectified this and the Sumo representative was understanding and courteously resubmitted the account for payment.

Fantastic on all fronts!

We have sumo electricity. The set up process was difficult when we changed addresses because, as we found out, sp ausnet used the wrong street name for this address. Sumos customer service team worked expertly to get it sorted in short order. We have been with sumo for about a year and a half at two addresses and couldn't be more pleased!

ServicesElectricity

customer service credit transferred to offset gas bill payment

Get all my request done exactly I wanted and sent me a confirmation email instantly. Call attended in reasonable time frame. Excellent customer service, will definitely recommend others to join sumo

ServicesGas

Data TypeUnlimited Data

Rhonda

RhondaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Account

I was confused on how much I had to pay. Archy was a great support and was able to talk me through it. I will not hesitate to call service was fast and efficient.

Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Daylight Robbery!

Lux A.

Lux A.

After a lot of struggle my problem got solved

I had problems with invoicing which I didn't manage to get solved for a long time. Finally I was put in contact with a Customer Resolution Specialist who was nice and patient and finally manage to sort out my bills.

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

Hi there Lux, Thank you for taking the time out to provide feedback. We are glad to hear that our Customer Resolution Team were able to resolve your enquiry. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know. Kind regards, Mez @ Sumo.

Great customer service!

I rang customer service today, operator was extremely helpful, polite and respectful. Solved my issue and offered better rates. Very knowledgeable operator who knew what she was doing to solve my issue.

orsen cart

orsen cartCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Top Quality Customer Service

I rang SUMO to ask why I had not received my power bill and to pay my outstanding account. The lady on the phone for SUMO was polite, cooperative and explained why my account had not arrived in my e-mail box. She then informed me that I had over-paid my gas bill and that the left over funds from this account would cover my electricity bill. With my permission she transferred the funds from one account to another and did so quickly and effectively. She really cared and provided an excellent service. Well done SUMO for driving a culture that cares. I am recommending your company to all of my friends and extended family.

Power Bill

We had an issue with our account where a payment made hadnt gone through, and we didnt know until after the cutoff date. Robert in Customer Service sorted my query with our electricity bill effortlessly, and most importantly, painlessly! Thank you!

Power bill

Reliable service, no dropouts excellent sevice from staff at all times very obliging and helpfull happy and friendly i get calls all the time to change providers but I always say im not interested in talking to them about it as am happy with sumo so great job staff at sumo

J Barry

J BarrySouthwest, VIC

Query re bill

Concerned that I did not pay November account on time (6 days late) and was charged the full amount which I paid on Saturday. Spoke to Josh who transferred my payment to the December bill. I requested that I do direct debit so it is not overlooked again. Quick and satisfactory response to my concerns.

Jarrod

Jarrod

Okay service, okay support, disorganised customer management

Stewart

StewartGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic service

All power has been reliable. Cheap plans and fantastic swift service. So happy to have chosen Sumo they really leave the other companies for dead. And its great as there is no language barrier. Just happy and helpful ppl each time I call

Nick W.

Nick W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Electricty Company

I did a lot of research for a good Aussie owned electricity company. Comparable to Red Energy whom are Aussie owned but gave a better deal at the time. Great to speak with sales and tech assists all in Australia and with great attitudes. Very happy with service! Thanks Sumo :)

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really good

Quickly answered and straight to solve what I wanted to know. Lovely friendly helpful service. Felt listened to and person was very clear and easy to understand. Thank you for the great service

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

Checked bill, payments and paid difference

See above. Well explained and pleasant manner. Understood clearly.Rang to query my billl as am fairly new to Sumo and paid the required amount and was ably assisted by the young man. Thanks ,

ServicesGas

Owen

OwenSydney, NSW

excellent customer service Jerome

I rang to update my contact details and found my 1st bill was due 3 days a go. Jerome was helpful efficient and got everything updated and completed within minutes. Nothing was an issue, thank you.

ServicesElectricity

I have found Sumo to be the best supplier I have experienced

Excellent Customer Service with Sumo as always. Helpful and resolved my queries. Used to receive regular updates on which days more power was used. Found this helpful. Why does this not continue, I had mentioned it to friends as being a great idea.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service & very helpful

Everything is going really good. Have been with sumo for years and am quite happy with their services. I have gas and electricity. Prices are good. Could not complain at all

J Barry

J Barryasked

I agreed to sign up with Sumo yesterday for our power bill, now very concerned with some of the comments on this page - the discount is amazing. Will I be advised of an increase before it happens? How long is this discount offer available for? Do I have a cooling off period to satisfy myself if it is worth changing over to Sumo or not.

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

Hi there, thank you for getting in contact. Our discounts are locked in for 12 months and in regards to the rate increases, it is our practice that we advise as much advance notice for an increase, however, we always act in accordance with 46(4) of the Energy Retail Code and provide as soon as practicable or by no later than a customers next bill. You are entitled to a 10 business day cooling off period the day from when you receive your Welcome Pack. Please give us a call on 13 88 60 or send us an email to info@sumo.com.au and we would be happy to answer any further questions you may have. Kind regards, Stephanie @ Sumo

James Aasked

I've waited over a month to be connect to the NBN and after weeks of calling, during which they constantly told me it was the NBN being behind schedule due to Christmas, they finally told me that they had infact forgot to request proof of residency. Now I've had the NBN technician connect the property and sumo say I am connected yet I'm not. They haven't given me any technical information to input onto my modem and their technical support team which is supposedly open from 10am till 4pm on Saturdays does not answer any calls? So I'm after any technical data to put in to my modem to get connected

Annoyed
Annoyed

Have you tried ringing the 03 number instead of the 13? You get put straight through to technical support that way

James A

annoyed, what is the 03 number?

sam123456
sam123456

I strongly suggest don't touch this compnay , I perfer either use TPlink / Dodo / even Telstra on special price..
I just in their electricity plan , price increase for 15% on second month . Gas bill still haven't received yet . that's totally no point to consider this company .. stay away!!!!

Cjm

Cjmasked

I have adsl with sumo and i called to ask for my isp address to put into my router only to be told they dont have one? All internet needs to have a isp address as far as i know then i was called back and given my customer number as the address wth someone needs to fix this or of to the ombudsman i go smh

Bruce
Bruce

Don’t know if this will help, but if you’re running windows (any version) if you click on the signal icon at bottom right of screen, then go to properties from the box that opens up, you should be able to see the isp details displayed there. Hope this works for you.

Sumo Customer ServiceSumo

Hi there, thanks for getting in contact with us. This is really disappointing to hear this has happened. I would like to look into this and have it resolved. Could you please send me an email to info@sumo.com.au and I can look into it and make sure it's all cleared up for you. Kind regards, Amelia

Get an answer from our members and Sumo representatives