Electricity, Gas
See the Best Household Utilities in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sumo

• Rates and Fees

P Kereti
P KeretiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely amazing & Efficient

Set up quick
Power reliable
No drop outs
Customer Service team also efficient, effective and friendly
Very knowledgeable, administrative and attentive. Thank you for continuing to provide promising services and awesome experience. Keep it up.

Denise K.
Denise K.South East Queensland, QLD

I'm very happy with Sumo and their charges to date. Keep up the good work. Your telephone staff were fantastic.

I had a problem with my current electricity bill, telephone staff was fantastic..Explained how the billing system works ( I have an old Meter box) it gets read every 3 months. All sorted and I came away a winner.

Frederick
FrederickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Feedback - Great Customer Service - by CSO - Brad.

Had a customer query or concern, and CSO - Brad who received my call from Melbourne, considering the challenges of the pandemic was great. Very knowledgeable, calm and decisive on an outcome. Impressed with his skills considering important details were overlooked by past CSO. Communication in this instance was his strength - open dialogues.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great deal

Still the best deal available in Queensland & easy people to deal with, set up is simple. They also have NBN plans around $10 per month cheaper than other suppliers plus incentives for your friends to join.

Great Company Easy to Understand

A very good Aussie company to deal with, easy billing & will take the time to talk with you and answer yr queries. No problem with power as yet so can't comment .

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Bridget
BridgetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you!!

Jerome was so helpful in getting my gas connected asap. He followed up to make sure the request could be completed and again once it had been done. Excellent, friendly customer service.

Dennis Moore
Dennis MooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Their member, Brad, was very understanding, patient & helpful & alleviated my problem.

I rang because I considered that my electricity bill was too high. I explained my power usage & their staff member attended to it. He was understanding & patient & fixed the problem.

ServicesGas

Mary
MarySydney, NSW

friendly , very helpful

Transferring both gas and electricity to Sumo was a pleasant experience. Thomas was both helpful and efficient,making sure I understood the process. His customer care skills were of a high standard. The whole experience puts dealings with my previous provider to shame. Many thanks.

RhondaR
RhondaRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good service , quick , polite , and helpful,

I have electricity , easy to set up took no time at all very happy with Sumo and power very reliable no dropouts at all , the phone service was very quick and helpful , overall I’m pleased with the service provided

Giraffie79
Giraffie79 Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic customer service experience

Ash was fantastic, best customer service experience. Nothing seemed too much for him to do. He made my day by helping me to save more money. Thanks so much, much appreciated

Sandra Bulmer
Sandra BulmerQueensland

Helpful information

After some confusion regarding paperwork that needed to be completed,. Ben came to the fore, was quick to source the info required, Patiently and politely gave me the answers I needed.. to a couple of confusing questions. Well done, Thank you

Jose
Jose Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

They provide an excellent service

I have electricity and gas with Sumo and it's excellent.
I'm linking my solar panel with my electricity bill and it has been easy
The conection was on time.
I never have an issue with the services provided.

Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Patient & understanding

Thank you Sumo, for employing wonderful, understanding staff.
Every time I've had a question it has been addressed with patients, compassion & understanding.
Much appreciated.
As I have been experiencing some health issues, I'm more than happy that the sumo staff never rush me or talk too fast.
This has been very helpful for me.

....nope...
....nope...

Aussies helping Aussies

Great company, answer the phones fast, you speak to people who are local and not from overseas and they are just genuine nice people with excellent customer service.

Very happy

I am very happy with the help that I recieved from Ben to resolve my problem. He was very polite and explained things in easy to understand terms. It is great to deal with an Australian Company.
Thanks Sumo

Rates and Fees

Read more reviews - page 2

Malcolm S.
Malcolm S.asked
Energy

Why do Sumo completley stuff of payments from my bank that has been advised the correct details every month for the last three months, last month when going through this with a SUMO representative by phone where the company took money from an account that I had closed and when transfering Gas and Electricity accounts and payment details when we moved to the current address on the 18th December 2020 and auto deductions from our correct Bank account were just ignored and for one month they got it correct, from then on all I got was messages from SUMO that my Old Bank (had refused payments while sufficient funds were available and still are available in the Correct Bank Account that was advised at the time of Transfer) but NO the BLOCKHEADS at SUMO responsible for accounting could not get it right, even last month upon responding to your accounts I thing was explained once again about the Automatic Deductions for the current GAS account were to come from and that happened for the GAS account and requested that the person I was talking to at SUMO ensured that the Electrical Bills would be deducted from the correct account (not a new account, and she guaranteed that she had made this adjustment I am not sure if just sent an Wmail somewhere) but once again he we go again threats to cut my Power Off when you have not even sent a current Electric account just a text message saying you have been trying to contact me all week ( I don't Know how or where they were trying, but did manage to send me a tect to the Mobile Number I have had for 2 and Half years, and there were no missed call s logged on my only phone service) So once again its just the same old Track record for SUMO stuffing the auto Payments that were agreed with in December 2020 and you can keep trying to recover payments from an account I no longer use for any payments and will not ever put any money into when Dumb people like SUMO and other Auto Payment Companies get it right. Why are we consistently being ignored by DUMB WOKE people who think they can just ignore details of a payment transfer system, fortunatley the are enough efficient companies that can follow simple instructions from their clients, but unfortunatley SUMO does not fit into that catagory of efficient and capable organisations. I am not bothering to chase you back monthly to sort your mistages out, but you don't me to change retailers call me, I am finished calling you and if you cut me off without warning I will take the appropriate action against you with the maximum publicity I can arrange.
Account Number 1218230 Malcolm Sproule Phone 0421894100
Please sort this our within 24 Hours or I will just transfer to a new Retailer as no one could be worse than SUMO

Kazuko n.
Kazuko n.asked
Energy

Can I use Sumo for only Gas payment ?

James N Raelean M.asked
Energy

i want to compare my current bill with your offer, but i cant see anywhere you offer this

Sumo
Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Good Morning James and Raelean, I can give you a call back to ensure you are on our best offer! What was your account number and best contact number? Thanks for reaching out. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Warm Regards, Georgia @ Sumo

James N Raelean M.

i called you guys, but unfortunately you dont offer extra solar feed in on top of the 44 c rebate i already get, origin offer 6 c on top

Sumo
Sumo Service SpecialistSumo

Thanks for getting back to me and letting us know the reason you didn't join us as that helps us improve things for the future. Hopefully we can do something a little better for you one day soon. All the best and warm regards, Georgia @ Sumo

Get an answer from our members and Sumo representatives

Compare both Sumo Energy
Sumo Gas

Sumo Gas

4.2
CategoryHousehold Utilities and Energy ProvidersHousehold Utilities and Energy Providers
Services ProvidedElectricityGas