Sunbeam Cafe Series Planetary Mixmaster MX9500

Sunbeam Cafe Series Planetary Mixmaster MX9500

MX9500 (Stainless), MX9500CU (Copper), MX9500K (Matte Black) and MX9500R (Red)

JMMLincoln nz

In for service for 3 weeks. Used twice since and seems to be OK. At least working without holding do

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Customer C.Sunbeam

HI JMM, good to see it is working again but please contact us here at Sunbeam if you experience any further issues....

Neil

NeilPerth

Had an issue originally but Sunbeam sorted it out pronto.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

L.GYeppoon

Am waiting for the 3 machine to turn up

First machine copper gears went about 3 time flour products used. Sunbeam replaced with stainless model the gears went 3rd or 4th time used other than cream. Most expensive cream mixer I have ever purchased. It is now being replaced.; Maybe different colour and gears might be better. They have emphasised that original warranty date applies. I have been purchasing Sunbeam products for 50 years and have never had to return one or had any problems. Very disappointed. LG

Date PurchasedDec 2015
L.G

The 3rd machine is working perfectly at the moment. Rest assure you will hear if the situation changes. LG

Lamingtons

LamingtonsMelbourne

Good mixer with a quality motor, great for bread

Surprised to read the negative reviews. Haven't had any issues with this mixer, I've found it excellent since purchasing! I use it to knead my bread dough (using the included dough hook which works well) and I haven't had any issues with cake mixtures. Speed is easily controllable using the dial on the side (motor is loud at high speeds but it performs very well) and the splash guard prevents mixture from flying everywhere for wet mixtures. Overall very satisfied with this product, only negative is the very high price tag.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Deljj

DeljjSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good little mixer - some great features

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Broke on the second use

Terrible. Broke down after second use making dough to the recipe in the booklet. Followed the recipe exactly after reading these reviews to make sure I didn't stress the machine and it still broke down. Made strange noise, small washer and small pieces of metal in the dough. Why are you still selling this machine?

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Don't waste your money on this product

I bought Sunbeam Cafe Series Planetary Mixmaster MX9500 this month. I used it twice and its broken after that. This is a terrible product for the amount of money I spent. There are other good mixers in the market for cheap price. Do some research before you buy Sunbeam mixer.

Brendan K.Sunbeam

Similar to a commercial mixer.

Brendan K.Sunbeam

bad quality and bad attitude of the sales person in the shop

Lindsay

Lindsayasked

I have a sunbeam mixer model MX 9500. The motor works but recently the tough hook and mixing attachment would not engage Can you advise nature of problem please and what can be done? thanks Lindsay

JMM

I am not surprised it is probably for the dump. My mixer lasted less than a year before functions began failing. I received my money back after second failure which was probably gear box crash.

JMMasked

Why do I have to hold down the head of mixer to keep it going. Had a Kenwood for more than 30 years with No such trouble. Maybe doing something wrong with the dial. Can not see anything relevant in instruction manual.

Customer C.Sunbeam

HI JMM. It sounds like the head is not locking in properly if you manually have to hold it down to operate. Please make sure there is nothing stuck between the head and the chassis that is prohibiting it to lock. Please call us on 1300 881 861 if this doesn't help.

L.G

My current mixer is working perfectly. I do not have to hold anything down. I think you should contact Sunbeam. Regards LG

Stephen Ogilvie

Stephen Ogilvieasked

Cafe Series Planetary Mixmaster Power Drive MX9500K (Matte Black)

How do i get it to start?We used it one time and now it's not working

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Stephen. Sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your MX9500K. Please call us on 1300 881 861 to discuss further, or alternatively, send us a private message with a contact number and we would be happy to assist.

L.G

Sorry Stephen. I don't have any issue with starting my mixer. I see Sunbeam has contacted you. All the best with it. LG

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives