Listing monitored by Suncorp

Josh M.
Josh M.Perth, WA

8 month process to take a name off the title

It took 8 months to remove my brothers name off the title and take over the small loan that was left. Spoke to 10 different Suncorp employees over the saga . Everytime it was just sitting waiting to be progressed in someone's email box. If you want a loan quickly I don't recommend Suncorp. They are the most incompetent organisation I have ever felt with.

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

Miscommunication

15 Years, extremely unreliable, over the last 15 years I do not have any customers service at all. When the Pandemic hit, all banks are willing to help the customers, but Suncorp without even look at my financial declined me immediately

Josh Z
Josh ZSydney

They can take money away from your business account without your permission.

Marijke Noorda
Marijke NoordaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WARNING: Lost my partner thousands of $$$

WARNING, PLEASE READ.
I am luckily not banking with Suncorp but my partner has been with Suncorp for years. They missed fraudulent activity and funds were stolen from his account.

They took no responsibility for the transactions they couldn't return, which they are legally required to do so.

TopicGeneral Transactions
jon
jonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst internet Banking and unsafe

20 years with Suncorp and I'm finally fed up with their dreadful online service. Their app is not secure and their latest change without the courtesy of at least 24 hours notice was a disgrace. Stuck mikes from home and I try to I log in only to find the app no longer works and I need to download their new app but not even an hours notice so I'm without funds. There are too many alternative banks and I do not recommend this bank. I've had too many odd occurrences and once logged in with the app and got someone else's account details. If I hadn't been honest I could gave cleaned out their account and the same could have happened to me. Do NOT trust Suncorp with your savings.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Best bank in Australia ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Few weeks
110% reliable bank
It helped me when had other account in minutes
I never seen or never heard anything like this quick
I love the service
There is nothing like Suncorp bank ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Frank 3
Frank 3Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

the wait is long and the service is non-existent

The dodgiest bank ever

I refinance my car loan with them. It took about 5 months for my application to get approved. Every time I called to follow up, I had to be in a long queue for at least one hour to be answered! and the answers I received was always "wait for another few days!!!" And now that I need a document (simply a proof of payment) the from them, again, no one is there to answer the phone! and if by chance, after waiting for one hour someone pick up the phone, they say they never heard of proof of payment!!!!. So frustrated and disappointed! Can't wait for my fixed loan period to end to get out of this dodgy place.

Amanda M
Amanda MAU

Don't ever put an accommodation bond on your suncorp card

trkishdelite
trkishdeliteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incompetent and rude bank

Wanting a fair deal
Wanting a fair dealSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

I have been with this bank (or predecessor) for over 40 years! No one answers the phone now!!! You cannot even call a branch!!! I called a Bank of Queensland branch and within 30 seconds someone had picked up the phone!!! After over an hour no one at Suncorp had picked up!!

TopicGeneral Transactions
Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't Explain The Fee Structure

Called Suncorp on Home Loan Discharge Fee. I asked what the $350 fee is made up of Government charges etc etc. Both people I spoke to were rude and abrubt and just kept saying it was highlighted in your original home loan docs you signed. Couldn't give an explanation of what this fee was made up of. Only because it is a fee plucked out of thin air I suppose.

Christine
ChristineAustralian Capital Territory

Terrible company with their customer service

I’ve tried to contact Suncorp 6 times this week. Each time I waited on hold for a minimum of 40minutes!! It’s also clear by my experiences that the customers service officers either take terrible notes or just incompetent as I had to repeat myself five times & continued to receive conflicting information about my situation. I’m ready to take out both of my mortgages because of this awful customer service.

Ross
RossSouth Australia

They make mistake and won't correct their errors

They do not listen or correct their errors. Three different stories for a payment increase on a fixed interest loan and payments.
No one could explain why? Easier to refinance elsewhere!

Amylizmac