1.4

Bri

BriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long wait on the phone

I've been with Suncorp for many years and so far found them not bad. But lately it's a problem to get somebody on the phone, 30 Minutes waiting time today, that's unacceptable. Put on more staff please, you're making enough money!!!!

Jessica M.

Jessica M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Worst bank ever i rather a scammer hold my money

After 10 years of problem im now moving to another bank the can't do anything right I'm closing my suncorp down not worth the time higher fee for what slower transactions and never trust then depositing cheques been waiting 10 day and its a suncorp cheque with so many calls and they keep telling me there's no cheque what a joke

TopicATM Experience and General Transactions
Steve

Steve

Useless card services and transfers

The same card I always use on my Lotterywest account to deposit funds has suddenly been getting declined. A call to Suncorp was useless, they said they knew about the issue. Hasn’t been fixed for over a month now.
Also the snail pace speed of bank transfers is ridiculous, I get paid monthly, if it goes in on a Friday night I can forget about seeing it until late Monday. My westpac account by comparison is almost instant transfers.

JOSH THORPE

JOSH THORPESunshine Coast

Slowest of Transfer times

I deal with bank transfer on a daily basis. When I am getting paid by a customer who uses Suncorp, I almost request cash from them instead. Purely on the basis that they hold money longer than what is required, that is a fact. When they say payments take 2-3 days. They really mean it. Plus walking in their branch in Caloundra is an absolute joke. You have 1 person standing behind a desk, with 30 people in 1 single line in front of her.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Hopeless bank to bank transfers toooo SLOW

Wish I could give a zero star rating ! Why is it that each & every time I nave someone transfer me money as a payment does it take so damn long for Suncorp to release the funds. No excuse in this modern age of automatic electronic transfer systems. Even the small building societies transfers in less than 40 minutes so why cant useless Suncorp :( Thank goodness I'm with CBA

James D.

James D.Sydney, NSW

Customer service

Siroos

Siroos

I am really happy with my construction loan, thanks

I am really happy with the mortgage. One of the best available rates for construction loan with offset account. Really zero fees plus $2000 cash bonus which was really helpful. I also recently changed my mortgage to interest only with again zero fee with the same rate.
I would specifically like to send my gratitude to progress fund team for processing the payments to my builder super fast.
Thanks guys and keep up the good work!

TopicLoan Application
toby

tobySouth East Queensland, QLD

Most unhelpful

tried to open a simple everyday savings account for my son who doesn't have a lot of id could not have been less helpful went to ANZ no drama thanks

TopicNew Account
Just a Customer.

Just a Customer.South East Queensland, QLD

These fools rate you now.

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions

Robbie

RobbieCentral Coast NSW

Terrible customer service

Transferred money via payid from suncorp to another bank and funds didn't go through. Testes payid from another account and worked fine.

Called suncorp and they told me my payid wasn't working. Told them I I'm just tested it and it did, and was told that they couldn't help. $300 just disappeared into thin air. Call dropped out twice to them and neither time did they call me back and I had to hold again for them. Questioned them about this and was told they can't call out....from a call centre?? Don't bank with them.

Wayne H.

Wayne H.South East Queensland, QLD

Has to be forced kicking and screaming to do the right thing

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application
Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best bank ever

I don’t understand why there are so many bad reviews I have been in there branch’s so many times have always been served with a smile and have got everything that I need to do done best bank ever highly recommending definitely will do business with Suncorp bank I have been using online banking with no problems I have been with Suncorp for two years now very reliable bank

TopicATM Experience, General Transactions and New Account

Duped

DupedSydney, NSW

Login malfunction leaves hole for hackers

When logging on ( I use Chrome), after entering Username, Password and Token Code, the screen just refreshes and clears all entered detail. A second attempt is then required to login. This happens every time you login. It is exactly the behaviour you would expect if you had a virus on your machine which was screen scaping your login details, except that I don’t have a virus - it’s just Suncorp’s latest embarrassing (and potentially dangerous) programming glitches. Hopefully, they will read this review and rectify this malfunction like they did when I posted a review here years ago about a logout failure problem (after complaining about it for ten years on and off over the phone with no action!)

VanillaQu

VanillaQuSydney

worst bank ever

They charge multiple dishonour fees- unbelievable! The transaction is 2 months behind. As a result you get billions of dishonour fees! They are greedy and dishonest. Avoid Suncorp. I don't recommend.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Unbelievable pathetic service, poor excuse for an insurance company

It has been now 3 weeks, and still waiting on our car to be fixed. The insurance company has even asked asked us to contact the other party to obtain her postal address, despite it being a company car.
Rang the help line and spoke to a person obviously overseas, and asked to speak to a manager, kept us waiting for over 25 minutes until we hung up, I suppose that was her objective.
i was previously with Shannons, definitely going back, as I never had an issue, always great friendly service with local people to speak too....no wonder Suncorp have only 1.5 stars...makes sense.

Terri H.

Terri H.

sneaky

Their so called high interest growth saver allegedly allows you one withdrawal a month. BE CAREFUL if you dont put the same amount back plus the $200 increase they won't pay bonus interest for the month. Luckily I picked up on it but it is pretty sneaky and I bet a lot of people get caught.

In view of the above I moved the entire balance in one hit but what a palaver. With most other banks they will increase your limit over the phone, not these guys. I had to download their app which I didn't want, and the limit was still not high enough. The unhelpful customer service employee said "well then you will have to go into a branch". What a ham fisted unprofessional outfit.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
NotImpressed

NotImpressedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Westfield Helensvale, Queensland Branch - Failure To Deliver on Multiple Counts.

siner

sinerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful online banking setup

The online banking is a nightmare. Accounts do not reflect the true nature of what is occuring in your accounts. Balance are all over the place. Can't get any clarification calling them as the person on the other can't understand what you are trying to get across

Chris M

Chris MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If I could leave a no star review I would

The over the phone customer service is a joke. On hold for over an hour to then be told we can't help you. I will be avoiding Suncorp at all costs.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application
Belle

BelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional, Incompetent & Freaking Awful Service

I have been with suncorp for 20 years this year and hadn’t had a problem until I applied for a car loan. It’s been 9 business days and my loan application has just sat unreviewed and unprocessed since. Their processing time frame is 1-5 business days. Every single time I call to try and get their staff to process my application, I’m put on hold for at least an hour before I get to talk to someone. They then promise to call me the following business day, which they obviously don’t. I feel like I’m at my wits end and don’t know how else to get my lender to actually do her job. I absolutely do not reccomend Suncorp & I will be changing banks due to this experience.

TopicLoan Application