DLR

DLRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suncorp has lost its way in providing customer service

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They are quite terrible

Insurance is expensive compared to others. Claims team provided conflicting advice and were rude at times. Compliants teams were unhelpful and obviously working for company and not the customer. Vote with your money and leave.

Tam

TamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Their ‘guaranteed’ is all lies

I’ve been with this bank for 15 years. The most unreliable bank ever. I wanted to transfer some funds from my account and had to go through the process 3 times before they actually processed it even though they ‘guaranteed’ me and said it was ‘definitely’ going to happen. Don’t work at a bank if you’re not actually going to do your job!!

Disappointed

DisappointedHobart, TAS

can't wait to leave suncorp

Website is terrible, online banking system terrible, call center terrible (After being on hold for over 20 minutes the call would just cut out). They can't seem to fix simple problems - I cannot link my loan to my accounts and I have been calling and emailing and no one seems to know what's going on. Someone at one point said they'd fixed the problem but hadn't. Very frustrating and shouldn't be such a huge issue. Have had problems at every step.

TopicNew Account
Jikson

Jikson

Worst Banker in Australia

Highest interest rates. Terrible customer care service. They hang up on me 3 times after it took 2 hrs to get connected to their service team. Please do not bank with them.

Sasha  B.

Sasha B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Fools

Opened a business premium account. Nothing premium about it. Lost the first bank card. Slow delivery. Problems at every step. They could not even put my book keeper on to read only the account. Pathetic.

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account
Phil

Phil

Internet banking system belongs in the 1990s

Bad customer service

I have been a good customer for 3 years this time. Have 4 accounts some small businesses applied for a Business loan they don’t answer your phone calls been stuffed around for a week. Now been told have to wait up to 2 weeks for another approval. You don’t no how to provide customer service !!!

Sharyn

SharynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use Suncorp for car insurance

They told me if my car spun 3 times in the air they would never write my car off because I have new for old in my policy. I would never recommend Suncorp to anyone.

harbour-bay

harbour-bay

Awful service and strange conditions

monamS

monamSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Borrowing additional funds

We applied to borrowed additional funds on our home loan for Reno’s, the bank approved the application and we sent emails after emails to access the money, no one replied, when we tried to call the bank I have on hold for 1-2 hours and still no one answers.

Justin R.

Justin R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Horrendous

Have been a customer since 1995 and have had all products over that time including multiple compnay accounts. Over the years the service and product offering progressively got worse to the point of insanely impossible. Call centre staff simply had no idea and on top of that were incredibly rude and unwilling to assist in way. When complaints were raised nobody would respond. It is by far the worst service provided here is Australia to date including that of the other banks and telecommunications companies who oddly enough are improving. There has been a clear change at the top and it is festering down. Stay away from this bank whatever you as the other comments and score suggests.

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions

Extremely bad customer service

Greig

GreigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Atm deposit

Had issue with atm deposit.was sorted the next day.was very happy with outcome.atm shut down during deposit.money didnt clear.they checked atm next day and put money back into my account

TopicATM Experience

Two months to get a debit card

I requested debit cards (attached to our home loan) on the 5th of November 2020 and they have not arrived. I have since made contact three times being told ‘they have been sent today’ each time from late November to just before Christmas which makes no sense.
We have been transferring money back to Westpac for two months now as we don’t have a card with you, only Westpac.
It is becoming a joke with us being lied to every time I call with ‘they were sent today’ when they would have arrived by now if that was the case - Aus Post are not this slow.
I have made contact again through Facebook only to be told I will be contacted in 5 days which is small in the scheme of this issue but not good enough if you ask me.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

Matt Tayto T.

Matt Tayto T.South East Queensland, QLD

Was a happy customer, now getting very over suncorp

I have been with suncorp for nearly 3 years and have gone from a happy customer to now having plans to switch banks. The customer service can be great or absolutely terrible. I have been hung up on and everything inbetween. Not impressed and will be telling others to choose from an actual big bank

Horrible Customer Sevice

Have been banking clients with several OZ banks, among which Suncorp is the worst!!!
Especially its Horrible Customer Sevice.
Zero chance to get help or even get through to speak to any consultant that is really helpful.

Recently, having trouble with my global payment.
Made three complaints online. Each time in the same circle: Complaint online -> got email reply and asked to Call our Banking Centre on 13 11 55 or 07 3362 1724, 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday Qld time -> transferred to the so-called Global Payment team -> got instantly hanged up or asked to call 13 11 55 agains to seek any solution.

Liz Piscopo

Liz PiscopoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Goodbye suncorp

You go ahead make your shareholders happy, but remember you cannot do that if your customers leave you. Bad customer service from overseas, rude cust. service when connected to an Aussie operater

Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service. Impossible to get help or even get through to speak to someone. If you sign up with suncorp then you are on your own dont expect service. Spent over 6hours on hold over last 2days and still unresolved. Lines constantly drop out

Rooster

Rooster

Rip off!!!

My Title says it all. not only do I pay a massive amount of interest, but that isn't enough for them. The greedy money hungry gluttons want more!!! Tell me who really are the criminals, the people with guns who hold up the banks or the CEO's who hold us up???