1.4

Warren

WarrenFar North Queensland, QLD

Call centers just hang up on you!

I was not abusive in any way. I called for the 3 time about an unfixed problem and the call center just hung up as did complaints. With complaints I didn't even get to say a word.

Gayle

GayleCentral Queensland, QLD

Accusations without knowing the truth

Was accused of fraud when transferring money to a person that I had bought something from. Apparently coming from. Suncorp fraud department any purchase online is fraud like really that is what I was told on the 14/11/2020
What a joke now I remember why I left 20 years ago stupid me for going back

GTeunissen

GTeunissenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant wait to see the back of this organisation

I don't have a positive word to say about this bank. NO positive customer experience, uncompetitive rates, uncompetitive fees and boring customer user experience that date back to early 2000. I have been attempting to leave this bank with a refinance on my mortgage however consistently being held up by the unwarranted slow processes they partake internally. Further to the frustration, after 38mins on hold at 1 pm in the afternoon is unacceptable in this day and age. I and nor should others need to put off this level of disregard. Please find other options, Suncorp is no way a good option for anybodys financial requirements.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Chimborazo

ChimborazoAU

Don’t waste your time, look elsewhere.

JAYL

JAYL

Pretty annoying bank to deal with

After looking at some different Banks for my business I settled on Suncorp due to their pricing. However they seem to make things really difficult for you to conduct business with them. all their processes and policies of very manually driven they don't allow flexibility and seem to make opening additional accounts or chat making changes to your existing account and absolute nightmare. simple things like ordering an extra card for one of the other directors was extremely difficult and couldn't be done. even opening a second account is a nightmare they want you to go through the whole application process for a standard business account when they already have all your details. If you want ease of banking this is one to avoid.

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account
Sick of BS

Sick of BSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suncorp - Incompetent, unreliable, disloyal absolutely useless!

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and Loan Application
MGB

MGBSydney, NSW

Great if you like waiting on the phone

TopicNew Account
Ell

EllGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst bank I've ever used

Don't be fooled by the handy features this bank has for its banking, they are the worst bank I have come across. Their entire system is designed around charging you as many fees as possible, even to the point that they take outgoing payments before incoming payments that are all scheduled on the SAME day just so they can charge you an overdrawn fee. This bank feels like those old scams that would sneak charges onto your phone bill. I would highly recommend ANY other bank before Suncorp.

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions and New Account
86 400
86 400
3.6

Useless

After attempting calling them many times one day without anyone answering, I filed a complaint regarding them not paying my bonus interest for two months. They wrote to me weeks later saying they would look into the complaint. Finally, a month after my initial attempts to call, someone from Suncorp called me with 7 minutes of rabble, never asking me one question relating to my complaint, rudely interrupting me whenever I spoke, end result, nothing. Their call to me was a waste of time as they are still looking into the matter. I am taking my money out and investing elsewhere, strongly suggest all do the same, better yet don't go there.

Go elsewhere for banking

Gmljz

GmljzSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don't take Home Loan with these guys

16 years, mostly reliable - until your DD is stopped. Then the bank uses your advanced payments to benefit themselves and notifies you 6 months later that your account is now in arrears. Then refuses to make up for any interest reduction you have accrued on you loan. Completely negates the logic about making higher payments to reduce loan term and daily interest. What a joke!

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

0 star customer care

Went in to do some banking with my home loan and was told the process would take 3-4 weeks, it has been 4 months now and still waiting for it all to be finalised. Been thrown around with multiple bankers and departments. Spent hours on the phone to get no where. No responses through email. Documents sent by mail to wrong address even though I told them it was urgent and I could come into the branch straight away or sign and email. The long process has ruined a lot of financial opportunities for me and has shown me Suncorp have no care for people. Appalling.

nasos h.

nasos h.Sydney, NSW

So embarrassing

I start applications online for car loan ,they make me many silly questions about my expenses.. if I buy shoe's, if I buy nappies for my baby and how many of this!!! ,if I buy panadol for my baby ,if buy clothes and how many times ,and many ,many other idiots questions!!!And finally they no give me the loan!!The worst ever!!!

Useless

Worse bank I ever dealt with. Only changed to Suncorp because the interest rate at the time was good. But from day 1 they constantly make mistakes. As soon as the fixed rate term expires I'm out.

Bri

BriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long wait on the phone

I've been with Suncorp for many years and so far found them not bad. But lately it's a problem to get somebody on the phone, 30 Minutes waiting time today, that's unacceptable. Put on more staff please, you're making enough money!!!!

Jessica M.

Jessica M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Worst bank ever i rather a scammer hold my money

After 10 years of problem im now moving to another bank the can't do anything right I'm closing my suncorp down not worth the time higher fee for what slower transactions and never trust then depositing cheques been waiting 10 day and its a suncorp cheque with so many calls and they keep telling me there's no cheque what a joke

TopicATM Experience and General Transactions

Steve

Steve

Useless card services and transfers

The same card I always use on my Lotterywest account to deposit funds has suddenly been getting declined. A call to Suncorp was useless, they said they knew about the issue. Hasn’t been fixed for over a month now.
Also the snail pace speed of bank transfers is ridiculous, I get paid monthly, if it goes in on a Friday night I can forget about seeing it until late Monday. My westpac account by comparison is almost instant transfers.

JOSH THORPE

JOSH THORPESunshine Coast

Slowest of Transfer times

I deal with bank transfer on a daily basis. When I am getting paid by a customer who uses Suncorp, I almost request cash from them instead. Purely on the basis that they hold money longer than what is required, that is a fact. When they say payments take 2-3 days. They really mean it. Plus walking in their branch in Caloundra is an absolute joke. You have 1 person standing behind a desk, with 30 people in 1 single line in front of her.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Hopeless bank to bank transfers toooo SLOW

Wish I could give a zero star rating ! Why is it that each & every time I nave someone transfer me money as a payment does it take so damn long for Suncorp to release the funds. No excuse in this modern age of automatic electronic transfer systems. Even the small building societies transfers in less than 40 minutes so why cant useless Suncorp :( Thank goodness I'm with CBA

James D.

James D.Sydney, NSW

Customer service

Siroos

Siroos

I am really happy with my construction loan, thanks

I am really happy with the mortgage. One of the best available rates for construction loan with offset account. Really zero fees plus $2000 cash bonus which was really helpful. I also recently changed my mortgage to interest only with again zero fee with the same rate.
I would specifically like to send my gratitude to progress fund team for processing the payments to my builder super fast.
Thanks guys and keep up the good work!