Suncorp

See the Best Banks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Suncorp

sbbrisbane
sbbrisbaneBrisbane QLD

Disappointing and annoying customer service

terrible online service

bad customer service. Waited for more than 30 mins to talk to customer service but got disconnected after 5 mins by the customer service.

Customer Service S.SuncorpSend a private message
SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

refinance home loan

Terrible service applied for a refinance home loan though Lendi had a 90 day agreement for my fixed rate they kept resending back paper work and changed the settlement date by 2 days so l missed the 90 days and nobody could tell me from Lendi or Suncorp if they were going to honour the fixed rate until settlement happened l pulled out at the final hour because fixed rate could go from 4.19% to 6.09% and no answer

Gregory O.
Gregory O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Suncorp phone app useless

No balance amounts shown after transactions .hard to keep track of money .basic account management. Why is it not shown. Poor customer service.big hassle to change banks but will if not fixed soon

VERY UNHELPFUL

We have been with this bank before and they were good, something has changed and they are literally and blatantly trying to give you wrong information to benefit themselves. No helpful advice like they used to just there to money grab. Will be moving on and finding some other bank to deal with.

dog_789
dog_789AU

Probably one of the worst banking systems I've used

The Suncorp bank account was so bad I closed it and went elsewhere.
Transfers still took 2 business days to process when almost every other bank does it instantly.
I had multiple sub accounts opened to budget for rego, school fees, holidays etc. It just so happened that one of my transfers fell on a public holiday. Not only did my pay not go in on time, my main account bounced after trying to do 2 internal transfers. Suncorp charged me $20 dishonesty fees for my INTERNAL transfers! I called to explain the situation and the person I spoke to was rude and wouldn't give me my money back. THAT was the straw that broke the camels back, and I ceased using them. It was absolutely disgraceful!

• TopicGeneral Transactions
Ryan W.
Ryan W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don’t change your name. The system cannot handle it

After getting married, my partner and I took out a second home-loan under her new married name. Upon doing so, she could not link the service to her previous account (made sense)
Suncorp explained they need to do a merge of profiles. It’s been 2 months, and we have called them every other week, even though countless consultants lie about calling us back by the end of the week.
Shouldn’t be this hard for my partner to access our money.
Competitive rates, but not worth the hassle, and waste of time

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
NewyBec
NewyBecHunter Region, NSW

In over 50 years, Suncorp is the worst insurance company I have ever dealt with.

My home has been insured with Suncorp for 18 months. Suncorp is very good at taking your premium, however when you need them they do not come through. The Claims Manager was impossible to communicate with, every time I phoned her, she was never available and she did not have message bank.

SuncorpQueensland

Worst service

After being a loyal customer for many years. Suncorp sent me a letter saying they are going to close all my accounts, which will have a huge impact. Suncorp said the letter is a scam repeatedly and said to put the notice in the bin. Then later admitting to sending the letter, but stating they are still unaware from which department it came from. The customer service in Suncorp is the worst I have ever experienced .

Jaxx
JaxxGold Coast

Just rubbish

I have had dealings with this bank for 35 years now that it's gone all tech that app is the biggest piece of rubbish b******* Frozen clunky..what ever you f****** morons..I am done with this bank..plenty of bad issues with ur updated apps.. you close Nerang ...you make quarterly profits that are obscene.. the stink is on on this company..

Arnold W.
Arnold W.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst insurance company in Australia

Suncorp does not pay flood claims. Good at spending money on advertising that it does though! Made my claim in February 2022 and despite receiving both verbal and email confirmation that Suncorp agreed that a claim should be paid this insurer will not pay for flood related damage caused by water entering a house from beneath the ground. Suncorp . The fair weather insurance company.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Interest rate increase for loyalty, once your in the rates go up.

Smokin49
Smokin49South East Queensland, QLD

Like other banks, getting too complicated .. but this is ridiculous !

Had dealings with the bank, on and off for perhaps 20 years and they were satisfactory. However, they have now tried to "tech" things up with giving little notice to customers and, what appears to be, little consideration of their customers, especially the older ones with little knowledge of, or care for, "tech".
Now I have a lot of money on deposit and can't access it except at the rate of $3,000.00 per day limit! From reviews I have heard their new App is having serious problems. In my case I tried, as the only way to access my funds, to download their new App. I downloaded the App but it would not function... at all. I was advised by Suncorp that probably my mobile phone (Samsung 8) was not compatible with the as as it may be too old.

• TopicGeneral Transactions
chris
chrisPerth, WA

Worst customer service possible

Expect at least a 20 minute wait on hold if you experience any trouble on your banking accounts which you most definately will , also expect rude , abrupt unhelpfull and uncaring call handlers that will be unable and unwilling to resolve your query.

Customer Service S.SuncorpSend a private message
Charles S.
Charles S.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst banking system, very disconnected