Maria

MariaPerth

The kiosk at Galleria shopping centre is terrible

Courtney working at Sunglass hut at Galleria , Morley is very rude and she talks in a way she is wasting her time.
Apparently she doesn’t like talking to people who makes mistakes in English.
Isn’t it one of the first things they should know to treat customers in a same way?

Store LocationGalleria shopping centre

Melanie and Domenic

Melanie and DomenicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not acceptable for a Retail store

I went to the Sunglasses hut in Werribee to pick up a pair of $330 Prada sunglasses and the sales assistant was cleaning the display pair and boxing them up, I said I want a new pair! And he said sorry we don’t have them, we will have to organise them. I ended up driving 40 mins to highpoint.

Stock your shops!!!! There are people who don’t shop online!

Store LocationWerribee sunglass hut
Chris b

Chris bHunter Valley

Terrible customer service.

Terrible customer service. Six month old Ray bans no warranty for a screw that had fallen out. Won't even order me one at my cost. Never buy from sunglass hut again.

Store LocationGreen Hills
Romeo

Romeo

Ordered and then they cancelled and increased the price

Ordered a rayban 3561
General. Paid for it through paypal and then order got cancelled no one called and no one advised. Worst customer service and worst place to buy from.

Tamara D.

Tamara D.South East Queensland, QLD

They sell you something but then don’t deliver

Purchased a pair of sunglasses online, went through with no issue, monies taken. Then about 4 days after purchase was sent an email saying they were cancelling the order as they were out of stock. How can you sell something and then suddenly it’s not there. Will never buy from Sunglass Hut again.

Ross C.

Ross C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why big Business shouldn’t have young people running their shops!

After getting home after paying $400 for a new pair of sunglasses & looked at my purchase and not only the fact that the worst salesman I’ve ever seen wouldn’t even see if he could do anything off or maybe a little s something extra like some lens cleaner ect! But no!! I didn’t even even get one static cleaning cloth!!! Not happy with that part I just hope the sunnies are worthy!

R0se

R0seSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products and the fastest delivery ever!

I am so impressed with my sunglass hut online experience. I ordered my raybans the day after Boxing Day (a Friday) and had them by Monday. The glasses look exactly as described and I couldn’t be happier!

Ben and Tyler

Ben and TylerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t give your details to them

Don’t give them your mobile number, no matter how many times you try to have their marketing texts stopped they’ll keep sending texts.

I’ve received hundreds of unsolicited texts since buying my first pair 3 years ago

Store LocationAdelaide

Incredible bad customer service

User1234

User1234Queensland

ZERO star rating - awful company

ZERO star rating to Sunglass Hut if I could.
Bought a pair of sunglasses that broke immediately and they have flat out refused to replace or refund. Every person I have dealt with has been rude, unprofessional and unhelpful. Emails, phone calls, in-store visits have all been terrible experiences. I will never EVER shop with this company again, and have shared my experience with a very large audience. It's surprising how many listeners have had similar experiences with Sunglass Hut.
This company blatantly lies to their customers - a quick Google search brings up the attached image. I even showed a staff member this and they could not care less. How they are still in business absolutely astounds me.
Terrible.

Bridget A.

Bridget A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If you could give zero rating I would.

Doncaster store - encountered unbelievably, rude customer service. Would not replace Oakley sunglasses under warranty due to poor manufacturing - coating on lenses deteriorated due to UV ray. Sunglass Hut is set up to use excuses not to honour their guarantee/warranty.

Store LocationDoncaster

GMB

GMBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of the fine print regards warranty

We purchased a $400 pair of sunglasses 8 months ago from SH that we had to take back as the screw holding the arm kept falling out and the arm dropping off. The lovely lass behind the counter at the Noosa Heads store said I cant fix that as its not a warranty item and advised I best go to an Optometrist. I advised they were still in the warranty period. She referred me to the fine print in the warranty that excludes the screw.

So you might as well buy the same glasses on visiondirect as they are cheaper and offer a 100 day return policy and a 2 year warranty (no fine print).

Store LocationSunglass Hut Melbourne

AAL1990

AAL1990Hobart, TAS

Still have not received order

Recently visited the Mackay QLD sunglass hut store because the previous sunglasses were very heavy in my nose so I swapped them with new one. The greatest service ever the lady took her time explaining what was best for me.
I always have had good experiences with sunglass hut.

Arian

Store LocationCaneland central Mackay qld
Disappointed

DisappointedHunter Region, NSW

Intimating staff

Found store easy
Range was fine
Did not get to choose due to the staff looking over my shoulder and asking me questions constantly. This made wanting to purchase very unpleasant.

Store LocationWest field Kotara
Staci

StaciAU

Shame on you Sunglass Hut

I purchased a pair of Tiffany sunglasses from Sunglass Hut Doncaster. Unfortunately, one of the arms broke and I went back into the Doncaster store to arrange repair only to be told that you do not do repairs! Really?!? A pair of sunglasses worth $600 and you do not do repairs!!! So, what do you propose I do with them?!? Throw them out and purchase another pair! Tiffany’s don’t do repairs because I didn’t purchase the sunglasses from them and you don’t do repairs period! Zero customer service from both companies. Why would I bother buying anything from either of you again!! I would expect such an expensive brand such as Tiffanys to last longer than two years!

Store LocationSunglass Hut Doncaster
Sunglass H.Sunglass Hut

Hi Staci, can you please send an email to customercare@sunglasshut.com.au with your enquiry and purchase details and we'll help you out. Thanks, Sunglass Hut

Halo1

Halo1South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service!!!!

I absolutely love Sunglass Hut!!! Every store I’ve been to has had the most amazing helpful staff. They aren’t pushy and ACTUALLY want to help you not just pressure you into buying. I’ve had a bit of everything including Prada, Rayban, Michael Kors and Tiffany. I’ve only ever had a minor issue with one pair and they were able to swap it over. So good! Highly recommend!!!!

JamesW

JamesWBrisbane

I Wouldn't Go Anywhere Else!!!!!!

Staff were amazing, Service was amazing, Product is amazing!!! There's a lot of bad reviews on here but it kind of seems like people just want something for free. I've had actual warranty issues before and the staff were lovely and swapped it over for me, and I've had non warranty issues happen and I've happily paid the 50% to get a new pair. Wouldn't go anywhere else!!!!

Store LocationBrisbane

Terrible Customer Service

Terrible Customer Service. Tried to contact them at least 5 times with no response.
I returned a pair of Prada Sunglasses as per their returns policy and they refuse to give me my refund!
I will never shop there again, they are so rude and do not know the definition of 'Customer Service;'!

Beatriz M.

Beatriz M.Perth, WA

Nice staff!

Staff at the Garden City store were very kind and were able to help me with my sunglasses. I was covered by the warranty and got a new pair of glasses.

Store LocationWatertown