AAL1990

AAL1990Hobart, TAS

Still have not received order

Recently visited the Mackay QLD sunglass hut store because the previous sunglasses were very heavy in my nose so I swapped them with new one. The greatest service ever the lady took her time explaining what was best for me.
I always have had good experiences with sunglass hut.

Arian

Store LocationCaneland central Mackay qld
Disappointed

DisappointedHunter Region, NSW

Intimating staff

Found store easy
Range was fine
Did not get to choose due to the staff looking over my shoulder and asking me questions constantly. This made wanting to purchase very unpleasant.

Store LocationWest field Kotara
Staci

StaciAU

Shame on you Sunglass Hut

I purchased a pair of Tiffany sunglasses from Sunglass Hut Doncaster. Unfortunately, one of the arms broke and I went back into the Doncaster store to arrange repair only to be told that you do not do repairs! Really?!? A pair of sunglasses worth $600 and you do not do repairs!!! So, what do you propose I do with them?!? Throw them out and purchase another pair! Tiffany’s don’t do repairs because I didn’t purchase the sunglasses from them and you don’t do repairs period! Zero customer service from both companies. Why would I bother buying anything from either of you again!! I would expect such an expensive brand such as Tiffanys to last longer than two years!

Store LocationSunglass Hut Doncaster
Sunglass H.Sunglass Hut

Hi Staci, can you please send an email to customercare@sunglasshut.com.au with your enquiry and purchase details and we'll help you out. Thanks, Sunglass Hut

Halo1

Halo1South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service!!!!

I absolutely love Sunglass Hut!!! Every store I’ve been to has had the most amazing helpful staff. They aren’t pushy and ACTUALLY want to help you not just pressure you into buying. I’ve had a bit of everything including Prada, Rayban, Michael Kors and Tiffany. I’ve only ever had a minor issue with one pair and they were able to swap it over. So good! Highly recommend!!!!

JamesW

JamesWBrisbane

I Wouldn't Go Anywhere Else!!!!!!

Staff were amazing, Service was amazing, Product is amazing!!! There's a lot of bad reviews on here but it kind of seems like people just want something for free. I've had actual warranty issues before and the staff were lovely and swapped it over for me, and I've had non warranty issues happen and I've happily paid the 50% to get a new pair. Wouldn't go anywhere else!!!!

Store LocationBrisbane

Terrible Customer Service

Terrible Customer Service. Tried to contact them at least 5 times with no response.
I returned a pair of Prada Sunglasses as per their returns policy and they refuse to give me my refund!
I will never shop there again, they are so rude and do not know the definition of 'Customer Service;'!

Beatriz M.

Beatriz M.Perth, WA

Nice staff!

Staff at the Garden City store were very kind and were able to help me with my sunglasses. I was covered by the warranty and got a new pair of glasses.

Store LocationWatertown
Kems

KemsSydney, NSW

Sunglass Hut

Stuff at Burwood store refused to repair or replace a pair of $400 sunglasses, bought only 3 months ago (the arm was wobbly and then just fell off). But since I cotacted their head office, the manager there was very helpful and has since provided a replacement.

Store LocationBurwood
Gazcap

Gazcap

Can't get a replacement part

After approx. five months of purchasing an awesome pair of Oakley's one of the nose pads (the things that protect your nose) fell out and was lost. Sunglass Hut would not provide me with one and I was told to buy one from Oakleys, who also don't sell them.

Sunglass Hut's customer service team are disinterested in the fact that I basically cannot wear the sunnies. I am happy to buy the replacement part they have no interest in helping me.

K MarasPerth, WA

Assured Quality FAIL!!!

Sunglass H.Sunglass Hut

Hi K, Thanks for contacting Sunglass Hut. Please send us your order number and contact number and our customer care team will be in contact to assist with your sunglasses. Thanks, Charmaine @ Sunglass Hut

K Maras

Hi Charmaine, thank you for your message. I will send through all details to Customer Care. I hope to hear from someone soon to resolve this issue.
Kat M

David M

David MMelbourne

Disgraceful customer service

I’m having a disgraceful customer experience with this company. I returned a number of sunglasses as per the 30 day change of mind policy. For some reason they’ve only refunded one and are too incompetent to issue refunds for the others. I’ve called once and emailed twice and they still haven’t processed the refunds. Don’t bother advertising “free and easy returns” when they’re extremely difficult!

Sunglass H.Sunglass Hut

Hi David, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Can you please send us your order number and we can investigate this for you? Thanks, Charmaine @ Sunglass Hut

Chadstone Service WOW on Boxing Day!!!

Sunglass H.Sunglass Hut

Hi Lucy, thank you so much for sharing your feedback. Great to hear you had such an amazing experience in store and we can't wait to see you again :) Thanks, Charmaine @ Sunglass Hut

Worst experience ever

I bought a pair of versace sunglass in discount for 259 $. After 6 months the glasses start to flake. And now after a year and 3 months, I cannot wear it anymore.

Hi Charmaine,
Thank you so much for your help.
It seems that it was a manufacturer problem. so they weren't able to find the same pair for me, and I got a refund.

Sunglass H.Sunglass Hut

Hi Faria, that's great. Unfortunately when that item is no longer in stock we aren't able to get a replacement. However I am sure we will have something similar if you are still looking for your perfect pair. Thanks, Charmaine @ Sunglass Hut

SusanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rubbish product, no after care customer service.

Never shopping anywhere else

My beautiful prada sunglasses I wore for almost a season broke. A critical piece broke. I had enjoyed them for so long I thought I had a slim chance of asking for a repair. I took them back to where I bought them (sungasshut) hoping for a repair. But alas a spare part nor replacement could not be found. I was offered a new pair of anything in store to the same value and my long term relationship with prada gave way to Maui Jim WOW. The water has never looked the same. It was so easy. My new glasses are amazing. I won’t buy anywhere else again. No reciept. I lost that ages ago. They had my details on file.

Sandy

SandySydney

Customer feedback

This feedback is for one of the great staff members from sunglass hut parramatta store the young lady’s name was Hannah who helped. This young lady had incredible customer service skills and made me have a wonderful experience where I did not want to leave the store my husband had to Force me out. The store was great but this worker truly worked from the heart. Made me feel so comfortable very hard to find people who can, make you feel so great. Thanks sunglass hut parramatta for the best experience and thanks to the young lady

Yankee

YankeeMelbourne

Did not open on time

I am sitting and waiting here to open sunglass hut it is 10:30 now and it was supposed to be open by 10:00. It's dfo south wharf location. I don't know if this outlet is even important but still giving it a thought that it's still closed. Hopefully the condition get better soon

Sue L

Sue LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too much trouble to be helpful.

Micko

MickoAU

Over charged

Glasses were $244.00. Got $50.00 off as a special. So cost me $194.00 found out they are $175 on sunglasses huts web site. I have contacted them with no responce. Can't be bothered driving back for $20.00 but will never buy from them again or recommend them.