2.1

Rude Staff at Glenelg SA

The lady serving me at the Glenelg SA store was quite rude on the 17th of October. Such a shame after having a wonderful day. She was very passive aggressive

Store LocationGlenelg, SA
Dee

Dee

Goods

Great
It was okay no problems
Wouldn’t purchase from here again
No issues at all and would recommend to any one that wants to buy their first pair of sun glasses thanks

Top End Reviewer

Top End ReviewerDarwin, NT

Avoid at all costs

Bought a set of Oakleys on their website. Waiting a couple of weeks, called and emailed several times.

Out of the blue ... received email that they had cancelled my order. However, no refund!!!! I’m hundreds of dollars out of pocket - fraudsters!

Tonee B.

Tonee B.Sydney, NSW

Rude staff at Miranda store.

Called to ask if the store price matches sunglass hut website. Rude staff member said no and hung up. Called back and and was told she can't match that price on identical sunglasses. Completely misleading and against policy.

Store LocationMiranda

Matthew S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

90 day return / 50% discount for replacements misleading

Store LocationBurnside Village, Adelaide
Matthew S.

The store took the broken pair when I returned them. How am I supposed to get a second opinion?

SriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

90 days exchange offer- SCAM

Store LocationSunglass hut
Sri

Why will I don’t get 20% off thats what I don’t get if I buy cheaper one? As its a exchange deal. Myer sunglass hut staff does not know about 90 days policy.

Will never be back

I have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars at Sunglasses Hut over the years, but after the service today I will never, ever be back. The lady at the counter at Galleria acted like I was wasting her time. The experience talking to her was like one giant eye-roll. She acted as though I was trying to rip her off, suggesting if I was nearing the end of a 2-year warranty period she would not honour the replacement agreement (does it have a 2-year warranty or not?!). When we left the counter she was audibly bitching about us to her colleague. Overall an awful experience. This woman should not be in customer service. I will never spend another cent at Sunglasses Hut.

Store LocationGalleria

Perfect!!

Ordered on Saturday, delivered by Wednesday, fab site & fast delivery, also used my 25% off blue light card with no problems. Definitely use sunglass hut again, Ray bans were spot on.

ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Place to Avoid - Sunglasses Hut Chadstone Shopping Centre

Store LocationChadstone Shopping Centre
Scott

I’ve already submitted a complaint to the head office in Australia Immediately after it happened and have heard nothing. A regional manager was meant to get in contact with me but I have not received a call.

readtheirreviews1st

readtheirreviews1stAdelaide

Run by robots

Store LocationWest Lakes SA
Bobby

BobbyPerth, WA

Ordered and then they cancelled and increased the price

Ordered and then they cancelled and increased the price, Paid for it through paypal and then order got cancelled no one called and no one advised. Worst customer service and worst place to buy from.

Another DHL victim

Another DHL victimSydney, NSW

No support offered

Sunglasses were "lost" by DHL courier. Sunglasses Hut offered no support in this matter. Customer service haven't replied to my email and their call centre representative wasn't interested at all.

Store LocationSunglasses Hut Online
Cazza

CazzaPerth, WA

Cool shades

Purchased some Armani sunglasses from sunglass hut for my husband’s birthday, the sales assistant was very informative about what style would suit his face shape and was more concerned with the customer being happy than making a quick buck, would go there again when I need sunglasses.

Store LocationSunglass hut Rockingham
Oddie

Oddie

Online quick delivery, easy returns.

Bought some Oakley OO9239 Crankshaft super cheap 50% off, ordered on a Tuesday got them Saturday, yes Saturday via DHL from China, that's quicker than I can get stuff local and postage was free.
Now the issue was the glasses were too tight so I had to return them. A simple phone call to their Sydney call center fixed this easy, I had to simply box them back up and print out the return shipping label and present to the post office (fyi shipping is free and you get a tracking number as proof).
It was an easy and regrettable process as I really liked the glasses. I have already purchased 2 other pair from them before which I love, just different larger sizings.

If you know what you want, try online, they have some great bargains.

Huddo

HuddoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I just took my fav pair of Dolce and Gabbana back to Sunglass Hut.

With a price of 680 and believing the had a lifetime warranty, the lady at sunglass hut told me it was only a 2 year warranty and I bought them 26 months ago. The frame fell apart when polishing the lenses but Sunglass Hut does not care after the sale.

Store LocationMelbourne Myer CBD

Maria

MariaPerth

The kiosk at Galleria shopping centre is terrible

Courtney working at Sunglass hut at Galleria , Morley is very rude and she talks in a way she is wasting her time.
Apparently she doesn’t like talking to people who makes mistakes in English.
Isn’t it one of the first things they should know to treat customers in a same way?

Store LocationGalleria shopping centre
Melanie and Domenic

Melanie and DomenicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not acceptable for a Retail store

I went to the Sunglasses hut in Werribee to pick up a pair of $330 Prada sunglasses and the sales assistant was cleaning the display pair and boxing them up, I said I want a new pair! And he said sorry we don’t have them, we will have to organise them. I ended up driving 40 mins to highpoint.

Stock your shops!!!! There are people who don’t shop online!

Store LocationWerribee sunglass hut
Chris b

Chris bHunter Valley

Terrible customer service.

Terrible customer service. Six month old Ray bans no warranty for a screw that had fallen out. Won't even order me one at my cost. Never buy from sunglass hut again.

Store LocationGreen Hills
Romeo

Romeo

Ordered and then they cancelled and increased the price

Ordered a rayban 3561
General. Paid for it through paypal and then order got cancelled no one called and no one advised. Worst customer service and worst place to buy from.

Tamara D.

Tamara D.South East Queensland, QLD

They sell you something but then don’t deliver

Purchased a pair of sunglasses online, went through with no issue, monies taken. Then about 4 days after purchase was sent an email saying they were cancelling the order as they were out of stock. How can you sell something and then suddenly it’s not there. Will never buy from Sunglass Hut again.