98% · 1503 · 2%

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Dean
Dean

Replacing old fluorescent tubes

Old fluoro tubes replaced with LED battens in a church hall with 5m ceiling. Another consultant suggested hiring a scissor lift. SunLED consultant understood our needs and SunLED’s contractor (Speedy Sparkey) safely used a large stepladder saving us several hundred dollars. Excellent service - Thank you. Show details
Ashwani
Ashwani

Excellent service

Service # 1, on time, provide suggestions, completed the job, flexible. Show details
Kirsty
KirstySydney, NSW

LED lights

Professional, friendly service. Highly recommend SunLED to change over your lights. Show details
Suman
Suman

Replacement of Lights

Very professional service. Great thing was reaching on TIME. Very Happy Show details
Dr Muhammad Ahmad Rana
Dr Muhammad Ahmad RanaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

The team was very Professional and informative. They briefed us on all the steps to be taken in finalising this installation. Show details
Johnny M.
Johnny M.Sydney, NSW5 posts
Tactical Power Products
Tactical Power ProductsSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic service all round

It has been a pleasure dealing with SunLED Energy from sales to the completion of the installation. The salesman fully explained the offer and the process .
The electricians arrived a few days later with their own scissor lift platform, removed and replaced the high bay lights and all of the surface mount and troffer fluorescent light fittings. No mess great job. Show details
Lisa W
Lisa WSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend

Very happy with the replacement of our office lights for a total cost of $33. At first I wasn't sure if it was legit but after investigating, I found it all to be above board. We are very thankful, it made a huge difference to the lighting in our office and warehouse. Installation team was also friendly, professional and quick, they went above and beyond.

Friendly staff and Tarun was so lovely and patient. Thank you to the great team at SunLED. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Kai
Kai

Great work

Very good service that showed experience, as well as friendly.
Khod
Khod

It is very bright love it

The sun led lights very bright, makes the place look happier. So I am not only saving money on my electricity bill but I am getting the best lights in my business after years of changing different led lights . This is the one I was looking for. Show details ·  1
Aldridge
AldridgeSydney, NSW

Change to led rights inside our office and warehouse

SunLed has provided us with best product excellent service, and they were quick and efficient in their work.
Ida
Ida

Change of LED lights

Staff were Very efficient and helpful, the job were nicely done.
Khaled A.
Khaled A.Sydney, NSW

Good service

Very happy with their service, I asked to do more then what they meant to do. Show details ·  1
CHMC
CHMCSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

SunLED installed Bright led lights through out our Music School ,
They were very punctual, and had the job done in no time at all,
The lights have made a great improvement, and We would highly recommend them.. Show details
Sam
Sam

Mohammed and his team

Mohammed and his team install heat pump in my property. Very happy with the services. He also tidy up the rubbish when complete. Show details

Chris

How do I turn up the heat on my new Heat pump water heater as I now have to boil the kettle to wash up in the kitchen , no hot water in laundry and no need to turn cold water on for a shower

SunLED Energy   DM

Hi Please call us on 02 7257 0260

Chris

How do I turn the heat up on my new emerald water heat pump as I now have to boil the jug to wash up in the Kitchen

Brendan T.
Brendan T.

Have you got a new number? Your phone number has been disconnected and you haven't installed my hot water unit yet

SunLED Energy   DM

We have recently moved to Wetherill Park. Thanks for pointing this out. We will look into this on an urgent basis. Please call on my mobile 0435488048