SunnyLIFE

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SunnyLIFE

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)

Unsafe floaties

Bought this product and barely even used it once. No matter how hard my partner or I pushed the stopper of the floaties in to seal it, they popped open and the air leaked out. Brand new product, complete waste of money.

Mia M.
Mia M.

No I purchased from a retailer in Mornington, and I didn't keep the receipt because I never thought a product could be so ill-fit for purpose.

SunnylifeSunnyLIFE

If I could give no stars I would.

This company is cheap, poorly made and have no recourse or compensation for their poorly made products. Its not Australian made it is manufactured overseas and in bulk and have no quality control at all. In fact the almost identical products produced in large chain retailers are better quality. I will not purchase or support them again.

Amazing brand with quality product

Sunnylife has been my favourite brand for years, but the quality of the product has been getting better and better. I recently purchased some indoor games for my niece and nephews and they LOVED them. It has been a saving grace through ISO.

SunnylifeSunnyLIFE

Hi Natasha, Thank you so much for your review! So glad we're able to bring some fun and entertainment to your isolation.

Team Sunnylife Xx

Lisa Anderson
Lisa AndersonSydney, NSW

I don't go to the beach without it!

I love the beach but sometimes the sand can get a bit too much on my sensitive skin so I purchased a Beach Seat from sunnylife.com.au.

The seat folds down for easy storage plus comes with a strap so you can pop it over your shoulder while you're heading to the beach. It's really comfortable and I like that I can adjust the height of the backing material depending on how I am sitting (slothing) in it!

I adore the seat and am so glad I stumbled across it. It's the must-have beach seat in my opinion.

SunnylifeSunnyLIFE

Hi Lisa, Appreciate the review! We're thrilled that you love the Beach Seat as much as we do, And we 100% support slothing in them if that's what you're into!

Team Sunnylife Xx

pophen
pophen

Faulty

Received a sunnylife product as a gift, the item had a split in the wooden wheel. Contacted sunnylife and the response was they needed a receipt and to contact the people who gave as a gift for the receipt. This wasn’t possible as the gift givers were travelling Australia from the UK and had bought in a small gift store in Griffith before heading to Melbourne and then onwards travel.
It’s pretty poor form on Sunnlife behalf when it’s clearly one of there fault products and they will not offer a replacement without a receipt. I know not to purchase off them in future.

Rose
Rosesydney

Poor Quality short life

Their pool floats don’t last and are expensive. Lucky to get a summer. We purchased a float at the beginning this winter, stayed in its box until now, inflated, used for a short time, just lying on it, next day deflated. Considering we do not have the receipt any more purchasing from a retailer, the manufacturer refuses to take responsibility! Never again and better buying cheap Kmart which last longer as well!

JGT
JGTPerth, WA

Crab Lunch bag photo looks so good on website but MANUFACTURED VERY POORLY

Literally disappointed especially when I looked inside and the quality of stitching is so bad! The quality of the material is cheap! The insulation pad is scant. Possibly won't be effective at cooling my son's food when we are out. I am very disappointed as I've paid full price and it is pricey.

Olga
OlgaSydney, NSW

Average quality but great customer service

I bought the pineapple floaty for my daughter for Christmas. One of the sections popped after 2 days so we asked for the replacement. They send it promptly and customer service officer was pleasant and very helpful. Second one is ok so far so great experience overall.

Chelsea
ChelseaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sunny life SPF 50+

5 of us applied Sunny Life SPF 50+. We pirchsses it for our daughter for Xmas. We all got shocking sunburn. We never get burnt using other brand sunscreen. Would definitely not recommend this sunscreen

CHRIS V
CHRIS Vsydney

Wonderful coloured imported rubbish

This product is the well marketed rubbish.
Family and friends have bought me multiple products from this brand. I feel like this company glorifies rubbish by marketing it well and presenting it well. Whats in the box doesn't last a reasonable time. The colour beach umbrella jammed my thumb and made it bleed. The inflatables deflate or develope holes in them almost immediately. Yes i have been scarred from this product. Im so glad that there is other no name products that work and you can enjoy. It's also pleasing alot of the other reviews feel the same.....

Terrible quality

Recently purchased 3 inflatables, all of which have since been returned after deflating due to holes appearing. Do not waste your money.

Sherry
SherryBondi

Good for short term use!

This summer I decided to get one of the big colourful rainbow floats to celebrate YES with some friends - while the float looked great in pictures I wouldn’t go as far as saying it will last as the materials were fairly cheap considering how much you pay.

I just love their Instagram though. What a beautiful page to showcase their products! I do wish the plastic was more sturdy as the items aren’t recyclable - and fast homewares and fast fashion are contributing to quite a lot of waste.

Get it for the photos - then it’s not really going to last :(

I purchased from my local homeward store x

WRD
WRDSydney

Save your money - don't bother with those massive inflatables

Got this as a gift - but lasted one season - 3 uses - no kids using it, nobody jumping on it.

Takes forever to inflate (unless you buy an electric pump).

This season - somehow developed a leak while stored over the winter and so far impossible to find after inflating twice and using the soapy water technique. Am giving up and chucking this in the bin.

Boogai
Boogai

Sunnylife Inflatable Peacock

Marketed as luxury inflatable floats the product is far from it. Poorly sealed seams get ripped within first hour of use. The only person used it was half rated weight, no jumping just geting on and off it. Repair kit is useless as it only works on flat parts, not on seams.
Avoid spending $99 on a piece of rubbish by Sunnylite that will quickly end up in the bin.

jeremypark
jeremyparkSydney

cheap plastic poorly made but with bright colours and funky design