Super1 Investments

Super1 Investments

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Super1 Investments

2.6
  • Rates and Fees

Don't like it when you ask for a withdrawal

I made a very big mistake with this company I'll never invest in Super1 investment ever when they want your money phone calls all day long withdrawal zip nothing Nothingness

Samuel H.
Samuel H.Sydney, NSW

My Problem solved

I wasn’t able to deliver them docs for some reason, I have called the customer service, the lady that answered me was nice, she provided me with another option for sending and the problem solved. Thanks!

Sebastian H.
Sebastian H.Kowen 2620, ACT

They almost took all my investment from me

Scam. Don’t invest at all

Once I signed up and placed the money in I received 6-10 calls a day from them. Every couple of days my accounts manager ([Name Removed]) tried to get me to add more money every time he called. It was a hard sell every time he called. I requested the money and I’m still waiting. Tried to call and email, but they use a different phone number each time and email bounce back. [Name Removed] called but did not want to help at all. Save you money and don’t use them.

Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Find out how Super1 Investments compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Frank B.
Frank B.

complaints can be forwarded to esrec.live

It's a fraud! You can never make money on super1 investment, Its worse than gambling. Only they can make money from small traders. Very careful with your hard earned money guys !!!! Please do all your research before risk a single dollars of your hard earned money. Never trade spreads and CFD. YOU making rich to these monsters.
I am just excited to write finally that I got my investments back with profits through the help of esrec.live

Mel.
Mel.Sydney, NSW

Please do not invest!!!!

Do not invest with them. As soon as you try and withdraw everything goes down hill. Tried to make me pay extra fees to get my money out but I refused. Does anyone know a good legal firm that will take payments after they retrieve the funds?

Diana
DianaSydney, NSW

Please stay away!!!

They have no empathy whilst perpetuating their fraudulent acts and they will do all in their will to milk you asking for payment after payment to process your withdrawal requests and each time you make payment they come up with another reason to ask for more payment. I have a cumulative sum of $32,000 lost to them. I later found out about an international company, It was chance that smiled on me when esrec.live assisted me to recuperate my investment and gave me a second chance.
through a friend who told me they don't take a fee unless after a successful refund.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Absolute scam

I’ve had my own personal shares and investment accounts for many years and I saw this Fake company on an ad so I went thru the spiel and researched the company they are scammers thru and thru DO NOT give them a cent or u will 100% lose your money, Complete Con artists

Tharushi
TharushiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scammer

I have put a withdrawal request for my money and i haven't recieved my money back. a guy called jeff acting as financial officer but it still dragging and wasn't refunded.if anyone invested these guys they are scammer won't get your money back .

Gus A.
Gus A.Sydney, NSW

do not invest with them - SCAM

I put a Withdrawal request 3 months ago and still chasing it. They cancel the request from their side every two weeks. I don't think this is a real company.
they will take your money in no time but they will never send anything back.
this is SCAM.

Edmund J.
Edmund J.Sydney, NSW

First withdrawal

Few days ago I requested my very first withdrawal and i was super surprised that it happened few days before the deadline that they provided, worth my 5 starts ratings for that for sure.

The verification process went pretty easy

The verification process went pretty easy, I had some ease knowing they are putting weight into security matters which are super important for me . Will update as soon as my first exchange received

Ebata E.
Ebata E.Sydney, NSW

Extremely delighted

I am extremely delighted with the services they offered and provided. They always make sure that all of my investments are being taken care of in the beat way that can be.

Jose P.
Jose P.Sydney, NSW

Great trading platform

Im trading with them for few months now, great trading platform so far, didn't have any problems. I wanted to know, do you also have an app for iOS with English support?

William A.
William A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding service

Their platform is fast, which is the most important thing when you trade crypto. They don't have any educational material except for their blog (which is nothing to write home about) so if you're a new trader, maybe it's not for you.