2.7

KetryMercy
KetryMercy

Alfred P.
Alfred P.

If you love your mental health you'll stay away from them

Not even a funny experience at all because once their agent cons you into believing him it all goes downhill. They will make sure you lose every single thing. All they know is deception, lies, mismanagement of funds and more. Thanks to [Name Removed] on tele gram for the legal help to get my money out.
Carolyn
CarolynPerth, WA5 posts

Scamming Thieves

Very sophisticated investment program. That stole all of my investment. Because they are located outside of Australia the Australian government say they can’t help.
The same applies to the Uk government if the victims don’t reside in the UK but the thieves do.

I believe any positive reviews about this investment company are bogus and written by the company. I don’t believe the reviews that say they got all their investment refunded are valid.

Collen Dalton
Collen DaltonPerth, WA

Super1 Investment is the worst broker

Super1 Investment is the worst broker I have ever encountered. I'm not sure if it's a scam or just really bad at its job, but either way, their service is terrible and their customer service makes you want to rip your hair out.

My initial deposit was $27,000, which I made with no problem. But then when I asked for my money back (because they refused to let me withdraw anything), they became rude and started asking me for more money—which they said would be returned to me once they verified that I wasn't trying to scam them or something.

I wouldn't recommend this broker to anyone. Check out BFS-Bermuda, instead—they helped me recoup part of my losses!

joseph p.
joseph p.4 posts

Do not pay them any money

The scheme is simple and it's just to rip you off your hard earn money, do not believe the lies been told to you, the moment you commit yourself by depositing , they will ask for more and eventually will refuse to let you have any money. I have fallen victim to this and further confirmed their scam when finecroyal .tech successfully completed a recovery and returned my lost funds to me.
Stuma L.
Stuma L.

Update please

I invested money last year on super1 investment and since then, I haven't heard from anyone again on an update of my account. I even can't login to check as I normal did. Not sure why but I need someone to call me on my cellphone 021967553 in NZ
Amelia Harris
Amelia HarrisNew South Wales
Rachael Posley
Rachael PosleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Willow C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
jeff
jeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Scammers

they talked to me so rudely and demanded me to put more money into my account. When I asked for a quick tour on how to trade on their platform and I got told off, as they don't teach people how to trade. Straight away I knew I have been scammed for the second time. I learnt that if you're desperate you will fall into scams faster and easily.
John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Would not give back my funds

I opened an account with Super1investments. After some time I was unable to access my account. I received a random call from them that they were closing all accounts and were required to return my original investment, however, then required remote access to my computer to do so, which I was not comfortable to do. They claimed there was no other way to receive my funds back and that as a result I was giving them up. They still hold my money and I can get no response from them.
David jephcott
David jephcottLitchfield, NT2 posts
Martin Turner
Martin TurnerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA9 posts

A Bunch of Scammers

From Stuff.co.nz: "A Waikato man has lost his $300,000 inheritance in an elaborate but fake investment scheme that promised big returns. The man, who talked to Stuff on the basis of anonymity, scrolled his way into a scam when he saw an advertisement on social media featuring Sir Dave Dobbyn talking about his investment with the company Super1Investments.

The 59-year-old was promised 400 to 600 per cent returns, but instead lost everything.

His father died about a year ago, leaving an inheritance that had been earned through the family business."

Mainpro
MainproIllawarra, NSW7 posts

Scam by Horrible, Horrible People

They took $95k of my hard earned money promising to return a $40k profit but guess what, they took everything I had then stole everything I owned from my Jaxx wallet. I implore you to never, never use this company, you are just throwing away your money.
Spiro K.
Spiro K.Sydney, NSW

Scam scam scam!!!!!!!

It’s a scam took 5000US dollars off me never seen. It again. They locked me out of my account my contact had disappeared don’t waste your time with them to good to be true

Colin Finch
Colin Finch

Hello, my name is Stephen, and I'm trying to figure out how to recover money from a Super1 investments.

I would like your help because I have been scammed by this broker. He took my money and ran away with it. I am trying to find him so that he can give me back my money. He has also taken other people's money as well. I don't know what to do at this point.

If you could please give me some advice on how to get my money back from this broker, it would be greatly appreciated.

Jason L.
Jason L.
David collins
David collins

You can use Cyb3rnub if you have enough proof, they can help you using OSINT and cyber triangulation.

Troy G.
Troy G.

Hi my name is Troy gutzke I invested money in trading last year with supper1investments can you please give me a call 0488087005 asap want to invest more

Brian K.
Brian K.

Is Super 1 trying to return funds to Brian Kasten to finalise his account

Willow C.

Super1 will never return your funds to you willingly, they only try to convince you to deposit a % of your funds in order to get it all back but they hold that to ransom as well. open a scam case with fintrack.org if a refund is what you're after.