Supercheap Auto Online Store

Supercheap Auto Online Store

rgee

rgeePerth

Great product listing for a non car person

Very happy with the online store as well as physical stores, when clicking and collecting. Accurate descriptions and stock availability at both Osborne Park an Mirrabooka stores. Easy site navigation, payment and pick up instructions.

Kay

KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Website full of bugs.

Website is constantly full of bugs, be careful in putting gift card codes and letting sit before finishing... If webpage reloads it will take the funds of the gift card without making a purchase, will have to do a run around to get the funds back, then told it's not refundable when you pay with a different payment source.

Scott R

Scott R

Way too slow for W.A customers to be worth it

was wondering why my Order was taking so long and called up the help line and was told that all online orders are done in Victoria. This makes no sense, even the person I spoke to at supercheap said it wasn't fair to W.A customers.

neil

neil

website not accurate

I tried to place an on line order on Jan25th on their sale, but when I placed my postcode, it seemed to get confused, and gave my preferred store, as some store in Nth Brisbane, which is about 1.5hrs drive away. Then I stated that I was already a club+plus member, but it tried to charge me $5 extra. I at this point, gave up, as the the time spent on the computer was outweighing the savings on the item I tried to purchase. Neil Pedley.

Josh A.

Josh A.Central, SA

Spot on. Never had an issue. I don't know what everyone else has done wrong to be so unhappy

Best store online and in-store. Prices are not really super cheap very often but product range is good. I have completed 30 plus orders online and been in-store hundreds of times. Never disappointed

Wayne Randell

Wayne RandellSydney Surrounds, NSW

great items available

items i bought were just as described for my use and would definitely recommend this store in future buying customer service is above what it should be and very knowledgeable people that work there

GRAHAM

GRAHAM

Online Product purchase inquiry

I visited their website to purchase a specific product for my car. I had a credit on my account but couldnt work out if the system would apply 100% of my credit to reduce the price.
I sent this query in by email.
And I got a very brief useless copy/paste response that was unrelated to my query.
No choice but to visit a store where the customer service was basically non existant.

PatsDad

PatsDadGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

I ordered the unit online at about 1600hrs Sunday and it's just arrived 1330hrs Tuesday. I cannot believe a delivery can happen so fast, especially at this time of year. Kudos to Supercheap and TNT. I've ticked 'yes' to recommend to a friend and normally I would never make a recommendation, but that's how impressed I am.

Disappointing

DisappointingSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Extremely poor customer service

Ordered membership club card almost three months ago, still has not arrived. Contacted customer service on several occasions without any reply. I was invited to leave a review on their Website, which was negative, it was rejected. This place is pretty much the worst I have experience buying automotive items. I will not buy products from Supercheap Auto anymore.

Danny

DannyIllawarra, NSW

Absolutely disgusting

Accurate facts
Purchased discs on line 13/10/19
Picked up by couriers please Alexandria store only going to Wollongong 1.5 hr drive tops 14/10/19
Still no delivery30/1019
Spoke to Shiza from complaints told me she would ring straight back still waiting

Supercheap Auto
Customer CareSupercheap Auto

Paul

Paul

Easy to use

This site was very easy to use. Its was very easy to find the part I wanted as all you need to do is enter your number plate and the state of registration. From there you are given all the options of parts that fit your vehicle. This was much faster than using other sites.

Very satisfied with level of support

I've been a customer of Supercheap for some time and am quite satisfied with the level of service received when using online store in conjunction with staff support in local store outlet.

There's been some hiccups along the way , usually with sale items and website not working fluidly, however issues usually get sorted out along the way.

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always great to deal with, solved my ordering issue promptly!

vinay k.

vinay k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst online shopping experience ever

Crap service and phone support. Store and online team blaming each other for not having product which was listed on website. Very rude staff not willing to help or listen.

Terrible online customer service

Blue Cow

Blue CowGarran 2605, ACT

Australian Ripp Off in Perfection - Turtle Wax Shine N Shine

Ordered a club plus membership, never received it.

I had ordered a club plus membership on the 21st of June and have not heard anything back. Following that, on the 25th of June, I chased this up via the customer service form and I did not receive a reply. Additionally today (5th July), I called the customer service number, and it was noted there was no club plus membership for my account.

Waste of time.

Finding the item I was looking for was easy. It said buy this on 15th June get it on 19th June, well time of writing this revue is 2nd July and still it has not arrived. I have written seven Emails to supercheap with only one reply that said its due to circumstances beyond our control. Customer service will not answer my Emails, I have asked for a refund but still no answer. I am appalled by this terrible service and will never use supercheap again.

WheyGuy

WheyGuySydney

Club Plus Price Promise

Steve L

Steve LHunter Region, NSW

Very bad since changes to website and club account