Supercheap Auto Physical Store

Supercheap Auto Physical Store

See the Best Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Beware of upselling.

Purchased a battery online. On collecting from store was told item was not recommended for vehicle and needed to upgrade as per computers advice. On doing own research (RACV), vehicle needed 500-600cca battery as first purchased not the recommended 720cca I upgraded to. Was inconvenienced and wasted time by accepting wrong advice. Won't be so gullible next time. Staff helpful but rely on computer not knowledge and experience. Know your own vehicle.

Store LocationRenmark SA.

Alvaro

AlvaroFar North Queensland, QLD

Great variety

Went to Deeragun supercheap auto and was welcomed as soon as I walked in. The staff were very helpful and easy to talk to and guided me through all the products till we found what was right for me . Excellent customer service and would highly recommend people to listen to there advice.

Store LocationDeeragun
JEFF

JEFFNEWCASTLE NSW

Very happy with fitting.

Being a headlight fanatic, turning headlights on 1 hour before sunset etc.... i realised a headlight globe had blown, went to the nearest store, $10 fitting, $10 globe,($20) all within 5 mins. Thanks Kotara store. Didn't get guys name but very helpfull!

Store LocationKotara
Tinpants

TinpantsCentral Queensland, QLD

3 days before warranty end our Supercheap battery failed and no replacement even with RACQ printout. Warranty a sham

After 3 days of consultation with Supercheap and Century our battery under still under warranty failed. Result was RACQ came printed result, Supercheap disputed. No battery replacement on long weekend. 18 month warranty seems a waste of time.

Store LocationRockhampton

Mr Lynch

Mr Lynch

Terrible customer service

I was in the Ipswich store for 10 minutes looking around for items for my car and none of the workers approached me to offer their help. They all seemed more concerned talking to themselves or pretending to look busy. So I didn't purchase anything and never going in there ever again.

ciaman22

ciaman22AU

Poor service at Taree store

Store LocationTaree

Butty

ButtyPerth, WA

Poor Service Cockburn Store

Went to get some touch up paint and a employee was so rude to me, he must have been having a real bad day. Contacted head office and put in a complaint.

Store LocationSupercheap Cockburn Perth WA

Store LocationCampbelltown
darren dixon

darren dixonGoldfields, WA

useless staff

service is very poor warranty useless took back a camera they cant do anything as its the weekend
not the first time i have had problems with them staff are porly trained

Store LocationEsperance super cheap

Lewis

Lewis

Good value, Convenient, Helpful Auto Parts

Store LocationBowen Qld

thea2864

thea2864South-Eastern Region, NSW

Car battery

Bought car battery that was suggested by manager , 10 months later battery no longer works .
Battery installed was wrong one for our car , a very expensive mistake by large company

Store LocationBatemans bay

Eddie

EddieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products and friendly, professional service

I went to SCA in Noosaville for new and brighter halogen driving lights. I not only found the right globes at a great price, but had them installed for $15 by a friendly, knowledgeable employee. Join their ClubPlus for even better price deals on a huge range of automotive products.

Robert W.

Robert W.South East Queensland, QLD

GATOR DASH CAM PROBLEM

Visited Jindalee Qld store a couple of weeks ago after experiencing problems with my Gator dashcam. Spoke with Nick and after he had spent considerable time endeavouring to rectify the GPS recording it was decided to return the device to Gator. Upon return we were still no better off, so Nick swapped it for another Gator (different model). Nick spent a further half hour explaining the operation of the camera.
I could not have asked for better assistance, and I must say that Nick is extremely professional, knowledgable, and helpful . he would be an asset to any employer. Supercheap you are very fortunate to have Nick in your employment. It would be very remiss of me not to express my appreciation to all staff members at Jindalee.

Store LocationJindalee Qld
Treb

TrebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally wonderful. :-) :-)

Store LocationMacGregor.
Kbrizzle

KbrizzleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MICHAEL FROM SANDOWN

I walked in and out within ten minutes with everything I had needed to be done, done.

Michael from the Sandown store was very polite and well mannered. Did his job with a smile and did the extra 1%’s without being asked.

Fantastic customer service!!

Store LocationSandown/Springvale

Don

DonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Had a problem with online purchase and the local store went out of their way to fix it for me

I ordered shock absorbers online according to the recommended ones (they use your car rego to make sure the parts are for you SPECIFIC car).

The shocks arrived the next day!!!

Unfortunately after I put them on I noticed the car was 2 inches lower. I rechecked the web site and the ones i got where definitely 'the right ones' according to their database?

I went up to the local store (Hoppers Crossing Old Geelong Road) and they where really helpful.

They ordered in the right ones and gave them to me at the same price.

Very helpful - it was a nice experience. Well ..... except for having to take the shocks off twice.

Store LocationOld Geelong Rd Hoppers Crossing

Scholesy

ScholesyPerth, WA

Ellenbrook branch - rewards card

I needed a car battery charger so popped along to the Ellenbrook branch; great selection of stock and made my pick. At the till I was offered the loyalty card at a cost of $5, I rolled my eyes but was advised would get $10 in credit and any price difference if the product went down in price. I plumped for it and one week later got a 1/4 plus some of my purchase price on the car battery charger back as it went on sale.

Store LocationEllenbrook

Jameson C

Jameson CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very poor customer service, worst i have ever had by flagstaff hill storr

Very poor customer service. Staff member very reluctant to mix paints, told me to go to Lonsdale, he wouldnr work for me. He turned away a loyal customer. I will never go back and use them

Chris O.

Chris O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic help!

I visited the Port Adelaide store on Sunday (21/7/19) arvo to buy some oil and the 2 pretty young girls on duty were very friendly and helpful, especially seeing it was close to closing time. I have previously had a really bad experience with the Para Hills store a few years ago and haven't been to a Supercheap since but since moving, thought I would give the Port Adelaide store a try and haven't been disappointed in the dozen or so times I have been there.

Store LocationPort Adelaide South Australia.