Supercheap Auto Physical Store

Supercheap Auto Physical Store

Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome service.

Very friendly staff, always helpful. Easy to look for items and when your not sure they will find it for you. Extremely satisfied with customer service.. never been to a bad supercheap.

Store LocationCraigieburn

Pete

PeteHamlyn Terrace

Service not good

Went to the Lake Haven Store to request a front headlamp globe replacement
Was told that they didn’t have the staff ( saw numerous staff and two people behind the counter not doing too much)
I was told basically it was all too hard
I told them that I would go to Auto Barn which I did
They happily did the job and even up sold new led globes
Left very happy
Not happy at all with Supercheap

Store LocationLake haven
Customer

Customer

Customer service

They have men who like themselves. They are trying to sell the most expensive options. They don't want to show different options. They are not willing to deal with the customer.

Store Locationnorth lakes qld
Jason M.

Jason M.South West, QLD

delivery scam

if placing a order with Supercheap Auto then go to the very bottom of the page and read there terms and conditions especially for special orders. I placed a order with them it was a special order in the term and conditions it say delivery with in 1-10 business days what this means is 1-10 business day for the item to get to them then it get sent to you. so it really takes up to 15-20 days BE AWARE

Rob.

Rob.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Boxing day sale online order mistake made by myself.

I ordered on line a set of DBA T2 brake discs for my 2019 Colorado pick up unfortunately the hub mount was incorrect for my year model. I contacted SCA by phone and they referred me to my local store SCA Essendon .I returned the discs to them and the Guy behind the counter arranged for the correct type for my vehicle to be in store the next day.I unfortunately did not get his name but he also kept the price at the Boxing day sale amount ,much appreciated.I have used the Essendon store before and always found their sale prices excellent and the staff helpful. Thanks Rob Maxwell.

Store LocationEssendon Vic.

Ben

BenHunter Region, NSW

Pro-Quip brand of jerry can spouts only work with Pro-quip brand jerry cans. This is a massive safety hazard.

GrumpySmurf

GrumpySmurfPerth, WA

Disappointed with their service and lack of knowledge

I had a nice project to renew my outboard cowling. So I went to Supercheap Auto to get some spray paint. I have used cheaper spray paints before with good result.

This time, as It was a special project, I asked the staff for the better ones. He said to use the Septone Acrylic Gloss line. But also said he's never used it before!

The result was NOT gloss at all. Even after wet sanding and compound polishing. When I went back to Supercheap to ask about it, they know nothing and would not help in any way.

• +2

Angela

AngelaHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic customer service

On 7th January 2020 I went to the Sandgate store to see if they had an air filter for my car. I spoke to a very polite young man named Andrew.
He was very efficient, informative, and helpful., He went out of his way to assist me.
Extremely good customer service, and an asset to the business.

Angela

Store LocationSandgate
Sunil

Sunil

Poor product quality, racist staff at Water gardens store, Taylors lakes

Store LocationWatergardens store ,Taylors Lakes
Sling

SlingPerth, WA

Car fuses fried!

Store LocationSCA Victoria Park

scott w.

scott w.

rude staff

A male staff member at the parafield store in south australia was very rude and obnoxious,luckily a female worker went out of her way to help,i know its hot but its no excuse for rudeness.

Store Locationparafiled south aaustralia

How are they still in business?

I have been a supplier to this company and a customer.
We basically supplied them our worst chemical product, it was basically dyed water and supercheap called it coolant. That pretty much sums up most of the useless junk they sell.....it's just junk.
When I go to their stores to buy something on special, it's usually out of stock. The staff are generally rude and unhelpful. How is this company still in business?

Store LocationStones Corner

Neo

NeoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great store!

Have always found SCA staff to be friendly and helpful. Store has a great range at competitive prices. They will hold items for you and even transport some items from a nearby store to my local store if it's not in stock there. Definitely one of my fav stores, plus the website is pretty good too. Cheers.

clive

cliveCentral Queensland, QLD

cabin crew phone holder

bought a cabin crew phone holder with the piece of metal to glue to the back of the phone,okay until the sun hit it then the glue melts & the phone crashes to the floor

Store Locationrockhampton
Mikek

MikekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice Service

I visited Supercheap today intending to replace my car battery which I reckoned to be deadish. A very capable staff member tested my battery and told me it was OK and just needed a good charge. No new battery needed today!

Store LocationBribie
KLM

KLMCentral, SA

Great female customer service

What I like about the Gawler store is it has a number of females working there! It's great being a female and being served by a female. And they know their products too. I don't feel 'judged' when I ask a question like I do at other auto stores when served by a male. The male staff are great too and all the staff both male & female are always happy and smiling and always ask if they can help you.

Store LocationGawler

I just brought first car and my dad and I got served by Harley at morayfield supercheap and he was amazing. He was great

Harley is amazing with the work he does. he was very friendly and helpful. Its very rare that you come across a worker such as Harley that is willing to help you

Store LocationMorayfield

Deddy Rachman

Deddy RachmanSydney, NSW

Waste of Money -Don't bother joining Club Plus Membership

I joined the Club Plus Membership in Aug 2019 for $5 and since I was told that I will get $10 off my next purchase. However, I was NOT told that the initial $10 credit will expire and need activation. Only after 2 months, Today Oct 2019, I was told at the Rockdale store that the $10 credit has expired and I have not activated my card. Waste of my $5 joining fee. Plus the staff serving at the store/ cashier was not friendly, rude and has ZERO Care factor!! Very poor customer service.

Store LocationRockdale Store

Ray l.

Ray l.Unincorporated, VIC

Mislabelling of product and poor staff attitude

I went to Blackburn store, Maroondah Highway and asked for wiper refills that was stated online to fit my vehicle. This staff member asked for my car details checked on computer and handed me the refill pack. It comes with two refills. The correct wiper length was 26 in and 17 in but the pack stated 26in and 12in. I pointed it out to the staff member. He said it fits the model and year of my car, but it does not fit my car.

Supercheap carry a good product range. Unfortunately, from my personal experience and from quite a number of reviews here, there are badly let down by their dismissive and unprofessional staff.

Store LocationBlackburn store, Maroodah HWY

George M.

George M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horible Customer Service After Thier Own Error!!

Store LocationThomastown