Supercheap Auto Physical Store

Supercheap Auto Physical Store

2.4

EXTREMELY ANNOYED

EXTREMELY ANNOYEDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SuperCheap???? Super-RIP-OFF...More Like It! What a disgraceful Company!!!

Store LocationSalisbury Downs
Lea

LeaSydney, NSW

Horrendous service, arrogant attitude

I've already wasted enough time in your Narrabeen store this afternoon waiting to be served, so will make this quick. When I finally walked out as was sick of waiting, I got a very sarcastic, "Thanks very much... bye!" shouted after me by a brown haired woman employee with angry eyes. Never again will I shop with this mob. Supercheap Auto = Super Cheap Service!!!!

Store LocationNarrabeen, NSW
amy M.

amy M.

fantastic service! in Ashmore store

I am always reluctant when I go to auto shops basically because I have no clue .I know what I want the problem is with what?
Yesterday I went to have two problems sort it but this young man was so good I thought to myself I wonder if he can fix this other issue as well and he did.
He came out to car park and fix my car back wipers, put my antenna on the car and got me an apparatus ? to listen my phone music!! Which consequently hi fi gave me something similar last year but I couldn’t work out so I took it back!
Thank you for doing such good job with smile and efficiency!
Amy

Store LocationAshmore Qld
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Supercheap Auto Physical Store compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

shocking. staff at noarlunga were arrogant, & ignorant

2 staff. both ignored me, did not acknowledge me. very rude. after several minutes eventually left my purchase on the desk & went to sprints down the road. fab service. amazing comparison

Store Locationdyson rd noarlunga south australia

Very bag experience.

Walked in and bought a car battery from Ashfield store .
Manager serving me said that it was card or cash and if cash had to be the EXACT AMOUNT of money.
Walked out as so did the rest of the people lining up behind me.

Store LocationAuburn nsw Sydney
Pang ay C.

Pang ay C.Perth, WA

Very very bad customer service

Rockingham road spearwood supercheap auto store. Staff is very, very horrible. Very bad experience i will never go back again into that store. Staff is lazy and arrogant. Very terrible customer service.

Store LocationSpearwood Rockingham road
Mannie

Mannie

Appalling experience in Supercheap Auto hoppers crossing

Walked into Supercheap auto in hoppers crossing you buy some touch up paint. There three staff at the paint area. The guy greeted me and I asked him about the paint then a lady cane to assist. I asked about mixing paint she just said a large container would cost $35 can and touch up is $21 and dashed off to join her colleagues at the paint desk for a chat while I still had questions about what size and what was my best option . The experience was appalling hence many companies shut down. This person not to be named but will describe is medium in built and wears glasses. In my view she needs to be taken back into training. Totally appalling experience.

Store LocationSupercheap Auto- Hoppers crossing
Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome service.

Very friendly staff, always helpful. Easy to look for items and when your not sure they will find it for you. Extremely satisfied with customer service.. never been to a bad supercheap.

Store LocationCraigieburn
Pete

PeteHamlyn Terrace

Service not good

Went to the Lake Haven Store to request a front headlamp globe replacement
Was told that they didn’t have the staff ( saw numerous staff and two people behind the counter not doing too much)
I was told basically it was all too hard
I told them that I would go to Auto Barn which I did
They happily did the job and even up sold new led globes
Left very happy
Not happy at all with Supercheap

Store LocationLake haven

Customer

Customer

Customer service

They have men who like themselves. They are trying to sell the most expensive options. They don't want to show different options. They are not willing to deal with the customer.

Store Locationnorth lakes qld
Jason M.

Jason M.South West, QLD

delivery scam

if placing a order with Supercheap Auto then go to the very bottom of the page and read there terms and conditions especially for special orders. I placed a order with them it was a special order in the term and conditions it say delivery with in 1-10 business days what this means is 1-10 business day for the item to get to them then it get sent to you. so it really takes up to 15-20 days BE AWARE

Rob.

Rob.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Boxing day sale online order mistake made by myself.

I ordered on line a set of DBA T2 brake discs for my 2019 Colorado pick up unfortunately the hub mount was incorrect for my year model. I contacted SCA by phone and they referred me to my local store SCA Essendon .I returned the discs to them and the Guy behind the counter arranged for the correct type for my vehicle to be in store the next day.I unfortunately did not get his name but he also kept the price at the Boxing day sale amount ,much appreciated.I have used the Essendon store before and always found their sale prices excellent and the staff helpful. Thanks Rob Maxwell.

Store LocationEssendon Vic.
Ben

BenHunter Region, NSW

Pro-Quip brand of jerry can spouts only work with Pro-quip brand jerry cans. This is a massive safety hazard.

GrumpySmurf

GrumpySmurfPerth, WA

Disappointed with their service and lack of knowledge

I had a nice project to renew my outboard cowling. So I went to Supercheap Auto to get some spray paint. I have used cheaper spray paints before with good result.

This time, as It was a special project, I asked the staff for the better ones. He said to use the Septone Acrylic Gloss line. But also said he's never used it before!

The result was NOT gloss at all. Even after wet sanding and compound polishing. When I went back to Supercheap to ask about it, they know nothing and would not help in any way.

• +2
Angela

AngelaHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic customer service

On 7th January 2020 I went to the Sandgate store to see if they had an air filter for my car. I spoke to a very polite young man named Andrew.
He was very efficient, informative, and helpful., He went out of his way to assist me.
Extremely good customer service, and an asset to the business.

Angela

Store LocationSandgate

Sunil

Sunil

Poor product quality, racist staff at Water gardens store, Taylors lakes

Store LocationWatergardens store ,Taylors Lakes
Sling

SlingPerth, WA

Car fuses fried!

Store LocationSCA Victoria Park
scott w.

scott w.

rude staff

A male staff member at the parafield store in south australia was very rude and obnoxious,luckily a female worker went out of her way to help,i know its hot but its no excuse for rudeness.

Store Locationparafiled south aaustralia

How are they still in business?

I have been a supplier to this company and a customer.
We basically supplied them our worst chemical product, it was basically dyed water and supercheap called it coolant. That pretty much sums up most of the useless junk they sell.....it's just junk.
When I go to their stores to buy something on special, it's usually out of stock. The staff are generally rude and unhelpful. How is this company still in business?

Store LocationStones Corner
Neo

NeoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great store!

Have always found SCA staff to be friendly and helpful. Store has a great range at competitive prices. They will hold items for you and even transport some items from a nearby store to my local store if it's not in stock there. Definitely one of my fav stores, plus the website is pretty good too. Cheers.