Listing monitored by Supercheap Auto

Jo-ANNE H.
Jo-ANNE H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Maryborough Qld Store

Great Customer Service, very knowledgeable and helpful staff, it is an absolute pleasure shopping in that store
Highly Recommended to all

Rick
Rick

Never trust supercheap advice again

I asked what adhesive would be best for a review mirror.......he salesman advised epoxy glue......big mistake thanks for wasting $20.

Dan
DanSouthwest, VIC

Specified the wrong battery for my car, said I can't return it due to covid

jfk
jfkbrisbane

Staff aggression

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Supercheap Auto Physical Store compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

IstvanH.
IstvanH.Sydney, NSW

Rude manager on duty

Manager yelled to me that they can not do returns, until further notice and exchanged the wrong part, was not going to listen at all about my request, just started to yell again, then hung up when I asked politely to lower her voice. Everyone is doing it tough at the moment no excuse to treat people this way, especially customers

Website is not flexible, details are hidden, easy to pick the wrong size/ item/ measurement
Goods dont have adequate description, I could go on.

Use Repco Autobarn, they did help me out when I was desperate.

Nina K.
Nina K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Over and above customer service

Adam went over and above to serve us when we had technical difficulties online. It was a big order. Thank you

Pretty oneDatwin

Excellent Customer Service

Walked into Darwin Supercheap this morning, I was first greeted by the lovely Ursa who provided me with advice and excellent customer service. Then came Scott also gave me excellent customer service.
Scott put a bulb and wipers onto my vehicle, all with a smile. This amazing service was second to none, and Supercheap should be proud of these 2 representatives who make the organisation work so well. Definitely a must go to retailer for auto parts, spares and accessories, and great service.

My pleasure, Ursula was up for awhile from Alice Springs

Terrible service, selling faulty battery and not doing exchange or refund

Bought a car battery from Supercheap Rockdale store. Installed it and find out it is faulty. Call NRMA roadside assist to check and confirmed it is faulty. So I brought the Battery back to supercheap for an exchange. They said the battery is working and not doing exchange or refund. The warranty card provided by Supercheap saying 30months warranty is not a real warranty. They do not accept the return and ask me to contact the manufacturer directly. Unbelievable experience.

Update - refunded

Jan RGippsland, VIC

Best Customer Service

Could not fault the young ladies Customer Service skills from entering to leaving. the store 22/6/21(afternoon)
a pleasant smile, greeting and asking what i was after, sent me in right direction got what i wanted on paying commented on finding what i was looking for, saw my name on my card and thanked me by name and have a pleasant day...was lovely to see and hear, it was a pleasure to shop there...just like customer service should be....
will now be my go to branch...even tho its 1hr 20mins away, (closest to home)

UnHappy GilmorePerth, WA

Terrible Lazy Staff at SCA Cannington WA

Ordered online Click and Collect, I chose Cannington as the 2 water bottles are In Stock in this location which is faraway from my usual sca shop. Ordered this together with the auto reeling air hose.

Went to the shop to collect and the staff told me that some items were out of stock and needs to be refunded. All he did was took a photo of the receipt, I knew he will process it later. After a few days I did not received any refunds, so the drama begins, lots of emails sent to SCA , lots of time wasted.

You lazy guys should process the refund straighaway not when you want it.

I would NEVER go to Cannington Perth..

UnHappy Gilmore

Hi SCA, if your staff at Cannington do their job, this would not drag for very long time. It only takes 5-10 mins to do the refund mate. How crazy lazy is your staff?

Cruz
CruzPerth, WA

Great product range

My fuel tank cap was lost and it took me a while to look for a matching cap. Supercheap has a great range of fuel tank caps and that saved my life!

Jarrod
Jarrod Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgusted

I was recommended wrong battery for my car, fried my electrical system cost $630 repair and this business wouldn’t refund the wrong battery or take any responsibility for the fault. The staff speak like scum.

Darryl F.
Darryl F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sealed beam headlight

Went to Noarlunga(SA)'store looking for a sealed beam headlight.After looking for item myself with no luck asked staff member where I could find the sealed beam headlights.Was told they don't stock them and I was 10 years late.So Supercheap Auto don't cater for owners of classic cars.Maybe they should advertise this fact.Lost me, won't shop there again.

Customer CareSupercheap Auto

They advertised $99 change your own oil.

I went to buy the change your own oil pack as advertised for $99 in my local store. They didn't have the 10 litres and they said i needed a different oil as well and different oil filter and it was going to cost allot more. I'm strongly against false advertising especially when they give a price. What a scam. Very upset.

Carmine M.