1.5

MJ_I

MJ_IGoulburn Valley, VIC

should call super dye

bought one jacket a few months ago. wear it outside a t-shirt and dye for the t-shirt. put it on a chair back and dye the chair back. total waste.

Annabel

Annabel

Ella Bomber Jacket

Zohaib U.

Zohaib U.Australian Capital Territory

Customer service is worst

Have ordered online. It has been 30 days and still have not received order.
Have contacted them they have just created a jira issue and nothing else.
Nothing in reply.

when there is a split in order second one never arrives.

Still waiting...

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WORST customer service

Surprise

SurpriseSydney, NSW

Bought a jacket for my partner. lovely! like it.

he usually wears M, so I bought a M, but this one is a little bit bigger. due to the current situation, we decided to keep it rather than returning and exchange. overall, it is still a lovely jacket.

Sizing Slightly large
290373m

290373mGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

MIsleading advertisement and extremely poor customer service

Product Appearance Not as advertised
David M

David MMelbourne

Poor quality and terrible customer service

I used to be a loyal customer of Superdry until recently. I purchased a pair of thongs from them expecting good quality. Instead the paint/coating peeled off within days. I contacted them and heard nothing back. I followed up a week later and still, no reply. Really disappointing customer service. Wont be shopping with them moving forward.

Ian M.Sydney, NSW

Worst T shirts ever

I will never buy from this brand of clothing again.
They look great when you buy them but after one wash they lose their shape and sag .
I steer well away from them its just an expensive potato sack

Store LocationMeyer

Poor quality item and poor customer service.

Purchased a t-shirt online, after only 4 washes, several small holes appeared in the chest area, where the material had deteriorated. Photographs were sent, but the response was that I must have snagged the shirt and caused these holes. One small hole, yes that can happen, but after only 4 washes, and in an area of the shirt very difficult to snag at all... I expected better for the price paid.

AnZ

AnZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of time and money, worst customer service

Product Appearance Not as advertised
John D

John D

Fake japan brand

Made in China nothing to do with Japan, no identity, no specification explanation on the various models and extremely expensive jackets. I don't understand why people are buying this. I regret buying this.

Product failed, then company failed!

I bought the jacket less than one year ago, Superdry has a one year warranty for the jacket, seam under the left arm split open, Superdry refused to replace/repair the jacket. Don't buy products from this company, they do not honor their warranties!

Richard K

Richard K

Zero customer service - Absolute rubbish

Sizing Slightly small

this is amazing

recently superdry has a sale one 2 for the price of 3. i got 2 shirts and a beautiful winter jumper. the customer service was immaculate. even though it was busy they took their time and effort to serve each customer equally.

Kushi

KushiVictoria

Awful! I will never buy

I bought "Chevron Faux Fur Super Fuji Jacket" for $239.95 AUD. Stitching was bad, stained bad condition. I returned it requesting the full refund, I had to pay for the postage of $ 19 AUD. to get the refund it took more than 3 weeks. Shame of superdry. STAY AWAY!! definitely overpriced crap they sell.

Gary

GaryLeeds

Superdry Shoes given as gift only used for a few day literally fall to pieces.

In good fail I purchased three sets of superdry shoes from you for gifts, at least one set of shoes literally fell to pieces after ONLY days of use.

This left a friend while in a City In Vietnam having to walk Barefoot to get home as the shoe sole came completely away.

I am very humiliated at this huge embarrassment over what we felt was a 'Quality pair of shoes' from Superdry?

As a Consumer activist who regularly reviews consumer products etc etc I am dismayed and shocked over this which has never occurred to me in all my 55 years.

We contacted the CEO Euam Sutherland in the UK and customer service and await their response,

never buy it again

I spent @200 to get a white colour down jacket in a store, it became pink, i went to the store, very poor customer service.

Cindy

CindyAdelaide

Stay away from AU online shop. Old cloth shipped from UK no Australian Customer Service.

I bought a Ski Parka jacket for $ 350 AUD from their AU online store. The jacket arrived stained and with worn marks all over the sleeves. I have contacted the customer service from the AU online shop via email but received no reply. There is no Australian customer service phone number but only UK number. They have a return label included with the purchase but when I took it to the Australian Post I was told that I had to pay for the return shipping. They may look like a local online shop but have no local services. Be aware.

Buyer beware

I order the Trenton Side Zip Uk 10.
I received a US 9 and a US 11 in a obviously beaten up box and used for fitting. The membrane under the zippers were shredded.
Should have read this site.
Just tossed them. Not worth anymore hassle with this company.

resurgence

resurgenceMelbourne, Victoria

Disgusting, slow customer service

Do not go near this mob. Horrible quality clothes that do not fit, everything is manufactured for the cheapest price possible yet they ask for the highest price possible. Returned some clothing and have been waiting 2+ weeks for a refund. They do not have an Australian contact number, all customer service is handled from the UK. That's right, there are no Australian staff to handle online orders. An absolutely disgraceful company and I will never buy from them again.