Superior Engineering Online store

Superior Engineering Online store

See the Best Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Craig

CraigSydney, NSW

So much help great products

Angus was very helpful and new what i needed wanted easy to deal with site was easy to use payment method was really quick and parts where easy to install with good instructions

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Craig for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received from Angus. I will surely pass this on. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Kyle

KyleSouth East Queensland, QLD

These guys are onto it!

From sale, updates and getting the gear 2 weeks sooner I could not be happier!!! The small things about getting updates shocked me but knowing the efforts they go to for customers I will be coming back!!!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Kyle for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Lal morriss

Lal morrissSydney, NSW

Coil conversions made easy

The coil kit supplied is easy to fit, strong and of good quality, the help and advice over the phone was perfect to get me the kit working perfectly. Would highly recommend

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Lal for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. Has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Benny H.

Benny H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

Great service friendly and great products at good prices. Got my arb compressor here cheaper then I could find it anywhere else. The team called me prior to delivery to let me know what was happening which is important as a first time customer you feel safe using the online store

Will definitely shop here again

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Benny for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. Has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Legends!

Great customer service and high quality products! They notified me straight after my order to tell me there would be a little wait for my product but I was happy to wait, especially with the quality of there products! I cant wait to order more parts and deal with them in the future!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Dan for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received with the appreciation of our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Best shop for your 4x4

Very quick delivery and was on time as to when they said it would be here. The team are very helpful. Always use superior engineering for my 4wd as I trust there gear !

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Kyra for your time and effort into placing a review. Servicing our customers and exceeding their requirements and expectations is essential.
We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Peter W.

Peter W.Far North Queensland, QLD

Don't go anywhere else!

The guys at superior have always taken the time to run through different options to get my rig settup for my needs, not just an off the shelf kit that doesn't perform to my needs.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Peter for your time and effort into placing a review. Servicing our customers and exceeding their requirements and expectations is essential.
We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Fletcher Gale

Fletcher GaleNortheast, VIC

Absolute legends

Great customer service and response time! Great quality parts! Great website easy to access and find parts. Easy to fit parts on your own just and outright awesome company! Legends

Aaron

AaronEyre Peninsula, SA

The wait is finally over!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Aaron for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the Outback Tourer Kit you had installed. We are very pleased with the end result you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Kaine

KaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

79 series handbrake kit

I recently installed the Superior 70 series handbrake kit. Everyone knows a 70 series handbrake is horrible, it has made my handbrake so much tighter and more reliable.
Thanks heaps guys!!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Kaine for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the products and service you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

d98_user

d98_user

Great products

Online store very easy to navigate. Great range of products to choose from. Organising shipping options and delivery was very straight forward. Quick delivery time too and any dramas the shop staff are helpful

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thanks for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the products and service you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

More flex then a drunk giraffe

Great knowledge from staff to assist with what I was wanting to achieve from my 4x4. Any concerns where more then happy to talk me through it and find what I needed.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Jake for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Daz

Daz

Quality

Excellent products for all 4WD's. Really happy with the quality. Website is easy to use, and specifying make and model make what you're looking for easy to find. Cannot wait to use them......

Nic L.

Nic L.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding

Super easy to navigate through the store and find what I was looking for. A massive ranger of gear with high quality brands stocked. Called up straight away letting me know they’re could be a delay but still came early.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Nic for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

4x4coastal

4x4coastalSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product great attention to detail and great quality

They website was very easy to navigate very easy to find the product I was after had a great range of payment methods. I even got a free sticker and stubbi with my order the package came early and was easy to fit. The coil spacers are exactly what I needed to fit my new wheels cheers superior engineering

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast parts and great to deal with

Bought a couple of things for my 76 series, hand break upgrade kits and wheel spacers my order arrived super fast and will definitely being buying more gear of these guys in the near future

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Jason for your time and effort into placing a review, mentioning the products you purchase and service you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Great quality product!

Ordered a 3” kit for Hilux online and received exactly what I wanted, even got a phone call to ensure what I ordered definitely suited what I had, definitely great customer service accompanied by quality products, would definitely recommend to everyone

Superior 4” PX 2 Ranger

Awesome service, Great product and accommodate to all needs and drives better then stock!! Custom shocks for my bull bar were Perfect! Would recommend to all my mates and anyone looking at a 4”

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Andonis for your time and effort into placing a review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Ash

Ash

Great product, fast shipping

UCA's arrived ahead of schedule, awesome product , well built, customer service I received during purchase decision was first class, having dealt with many 4X4 companies in the past I must say superior' s customer service is the best,
Happy to help friendly advice.
Will definitely be back!
The Nav' s suspension has never been this good.
Cheers Ash
Customer for life.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Ash for your time and effort into placing a review, mentioning the products you purchase and service you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Best quality and fit, wouldn’t buy anywhere else

Fit great and product is great quality also has life time warranty which is a massive bonus, would buy any other brand, great customer service and support also. Would recommend

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Oli for your time and effort into placing a review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!