Superior Engineering Online store

Superior Engineering Online store

Dylan

DylanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything 4x4

These guys are always very quick at replying to any questions you have and give great advice and tips on anything 4x4 related! Don't hesitate to send them a message

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Dylan for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. Has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

shad donaghue

shad donaghueSydney, NSW

I found a solution right here

I bought the high clearance ubolt plates for my landcruiser 76series. Delivery was very efficient and it was interstate as well. The product is exactly as expected and fitting the product was easy and i found no problems at all. Thanks Superior

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Shad for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. Has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Tristan

TristanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolutely amazing products !

Ordered Quite abit through superior and got to say great quality products they where fast at shipping ,their online store is easy to navigate and find exactly what you need

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Benny for your time and effort into placing a review, placing an image of your rig and mentioning the service you received. Has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

damokeepo

damokeepoNew South Wales

Not bahd very good soize!

Solid gear, have old and new superior parts and couldn’t be happier. Super easy to deal with as well whether it be over the phone or online with super quick delivery.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Damokeepo for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. Happy Wheeling!

Ethan

EthanSouth West, WA

Great service and the handbrake kits are amazing, not worried about parking on hills anymore

Really easy to install and one of the best upgrades ive done. Took about half an hour which will now save me in the long run when it comes to adjusting it

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Ethan for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service and products you received. Happy Wheeling!

Amazing. Love it

Product is great. Will recommend it to everyone. Great service, great fast delivery. Just amazing. Very easy to install and quick and simple. Awesome price. Thank u guys very much.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Jess for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service and products you received. It has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

aaron.cleary28

aaron.cleary28Hunter Region, NSW

unreal service and quality products

hilux n70 shocks for an rg colorado conversion perfect for what i do and adjustable.
chassis brace kit easy weld in fit perfectly and solid, should stop it from becoming a nav

Lewis

LewisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awsome communication

Ordered 5 days before Christmas and got a call the next day, stating wouldn’t be ready until late January, awsome communication from the team definitely shop again
Awesome work by everyone

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Lewis for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service and product you received. It's our privilege to serve the 4wd community with the best. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Mitchell Robinson

Mitchell RobinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Parts were quality and arrived quickly, well worth the money. Well set out website with all the data needed for choosing my new shocks. Will definitely buy from Superior again.

Cody Thorp

Cody ThorpGoldfields, WA

Amazing Products and Service

Bought a 4” lift and it was the best customer service experience I’ve had in a while. Products were above and beyond standers and the team at Superior do an amazing job and guaranteeing customer satisfaction

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Cody for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service and product you received. It's our privilege to serve the 4wd community with the best. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Mathew M.

Mathew M.Central West, NSW

Top of their game

Website is easy to navigate and search.
Amazing range of high quality products
Never had an issue with fitment or failure of any of the products ive purchased
Delivery is always prompt with updates along the way.
Helpful and knowledgeable staff makes the process so simple and stress free

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Mathew for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Craig

CraigSydney, NSW

So much help great products

Angus was very helpful and new what i needed wanted easy to deal with site was easy to use payment method was really quick and parts where easy to install with good instructions

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Craig for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received from Angus. I will surely pass this on. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Kyle

KyleSouth East Queensland, QLD

These guys are onto it!

From sale, updates and getting the gear 2 weeks sooner I could not be happier!!! The small things about getting updates shocked me but knowing the efforts they go to for customers I will be coming back!!!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Kyle for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Lal morriss

Lal morrissSydney, NSW

Coil conversions made easy

The coil kit supplied is easy to fit, strong and of good quality, the help and advice over the phone was perfect to get me the kit working perfectly. Would highly recommend

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Lal for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. Has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Benny H.

Benny H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

Great service friendly and great products at good prices. Got my arb compressor here cheaper then I could find it anywhere else. The team called me prior to delivery to let me know what was happening which is important as a first time customer you feel safe using the online store

Will definitely shop here again

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Benny for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. Has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Legends!

Great customer service and high quality products! They notified me straight after my order to tell me there would be a little wait for my product but I was happy to wait, especially with the quality of there products! I cant wait to order more parts and deal with them in the future!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Dan for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received with the appreciation of our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Best shop for your 4x4

Very quick delivery and was on time as to when they said it would be here. The team are very helpful. Always use superior engineering for my 4wd as I trust there gear !

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Kyra for your time and effort into placing a review. Servicing our customers and exceeding their requirements and expectations is essential.
We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Peter W.

Peter W.Far North Queensland, QLD

Don't go anywhere else!

The guys at superior have always taken the time to run through different options to get my rig settup for my needs, not just an off the shelf kit that doesn't perform to my needs.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Peter for your time and effort into placing a review. Servicing our customers and exceeding their requirements and expectations is essential.
We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Fletcher Gale

Fletcher GaleNortheast, VIC

Absolute legends

Great customer service and response time! Great quality parts! Great website easy to access and find parts. Easy to fit parts on your own just and outright awesome company! Legends

Aaron

AaronEyre Peninsula, SA

The wait is finally over!

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Aaron for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the Outback Tourer Kit you had installed. We are very pleased with the end result you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!