Superior Engineering Online store

See the Best Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great product great attention to detail and great quality

They website was very easy to navigate very easy to find the product I was after had a great range of payment methods. I even got a free sticker and stubbi with my order the package came early and was easy to fit. The coil spacers are exactly what I needed to fit my new wheels cheers superior engineering

Thank you 4x4 Coastal for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. Superior Engineering are committed to providing quality products & services to its customers. Servicing our customers and exceeding their requirements and expectations is essential. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Fast parts and great to deal with

Bought a couple of things for my 76 series, hand break upgrade kits and wheel spacers my order arrived super fast and will definitely being buying more gear of these guys in the near future

Thank you Jason for your time and effort into placing a review, mentioning the products you purchase and service you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Great quality product!

Ordered a 3” kit for Hilux online and received exactly what I wanted, even got a phone call to ensure what I ordered definitely suited what I had, definitely great customer service accompanied by quality products, would definitely recommend to everyone

Thank you Jamie for your time and effort into placing a review, mentioning the products you purchase and service you received. The image is an added bonus seeing what your rig now looks like. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Superior 4” PX 2 Ranger

Awesome service, Great product and accommodate to all needs and drives better then stock!! Custom shocks for my bull bar were Perfect! Would recommend to all my mates and anyone looking at a 4”

Thank you Andonis for your time and effort into placing a review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Great product, fast shipping

UCA's arrived ahead of schedule, awesome product , well built, customer service I received during purchase decision was first class, having dealt with many 4X4 companies in the past I must say superior' s customer service is the best,
Happy to help friendly advice.
Will definitely be back!
The Nav' s suspension has never been this good.
Cheers Ash
Customer for life.

Thank you Ash for your time and effort into placing a review, mentioning the products you purchase and service you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Best quality and fit, wouldn’t buy anywhere else

Fit great and product is great quality also has life time warranty which is a massive bonus, would buy any other brand, great customer service and support also. Would recommend

Thank you Oli for your time and effort into placing a review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Service was quick and product excellent

The Superior nitro shock absorbers are very nicely dialed in with damping rates. The difference over another competitor's product was marked. The harshness is eliminated. Great product.
I highly recommend them.

Thank you Pete for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the products you've installed. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Quality service and outstanding products. 3 inch 8 stage Remote Res shocks.

I originally purchased a set of 3 inch fox shocks for an upcoming trip in my 80, only to be informed that there'd be none in stock for a month. After a quick call, the legends at superior came through with the goods and supplied their own 8 stage Remote Reservoir shocks at no extra charge. After a 4500km round trip, 1000km of which was heavily corrugated. I'm stoked with how well the 80 handles. Fully loaded, towing a boat the shocks took everything I through at it and showed no signs of overheating. Looking forward to putting many more KM's through the shocks. Epic product.

Thank you Andrew for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the products you've installed on your 80 Series. Images are great, looks like you have done some travelling. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Superior 5link and other parts. Will definitely be shopping here again soon.

Awesome service and quick delivery. Absolutely stoked with the products I have purchased from superior. Everything fits perfect and will definitely be purchasing more in the future. Ten out of ten !

Thank you Ryan for your time and effort into placing a review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Never let me down

Have boughth a few parts now from the online store, shipping is always fast and products have always been well made, recently purchased thier new billet uca's for my fj and had a local pedders do the install, the only problem was the dust cap not locking in. A quick email to the guys at superior and they advised twisting and pushing them down at the same time. Caps have not come out since.

Hoping to have the same great quality and satisfaction when i order thier remote res shocks.

Thank you Stellan for your time and effort into placing a review. How are you liking the new billet alloy ucas? We look forward to your remote res purchase soon soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Arms and suspension

Suspension kit is amazing and customer service was good , been a long term loyal personal customer , would recommend To anyone from mild to wild looking to upgrade their suspension AAA+++

Thank you Mick for your time and effort into placing a review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Looks amazing cant wait to install it all

I bought a high steer kit and it looks really good! I haven't yet installed it as such, but when it arrived today I was really excited to unwrap it. The packaging was done well, it secured everything comfortably in the boxes which also had warning labels such as 'caution heavy'. But it looks amazing and I can't wait to install along with the solid axel conversion

Thank you Cain for your time and effort into placing a review on our shipping and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Awesome products and amazing tutorial on how to fit them!

Bought this handbrake upgrade kit and it did exactly that! My landcruiser now parks in any hill and doesn’t go on adventures without anyone in it anymore. Easy to fit and such a great tutorial vid! Cheers legends! Thanks for thinking outside the box and looking after me.

Thank you Troopy for your time and effort into placing a review and placing images on our review page and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

All products and service have been fantastic Even after sales service has been great!

Full 3 inch suspension kit purchase was given very good service and received everything I had orders perfectly. Highly recommend using these guys and their service. The products have been pushed to the limit on my 76 series cruiser and haven’t missed a beat.

Thank you Glen for your kind words and taking the time to post a review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly enjoy that 76 series of yours, happy wheeling!

Customer service is great

I have had my lift kit in my cruiser for a while now, and it still performs as well as it did the day it was fitted. During the install of the 4” superflex kit, one of the parts supplied was for the wrong kit. I called superior and immediately had assistance with a positive attitude and willingness to help me. With a few photos sent the replacement part was bagged and shipped and I received it 2 days later.

I can’t thank the guys enough for the quality of the kit and again for the customer support. Big thumbs up and I’m looking forward to my next upgrade for the mighty 76 series!

Cheers guys,

Jimmy k

Thank you Jimmy K for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We appreciate the feedback and will pass this onto the sales team. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling in your beauty 76 series!

Couldn't of got my 4x4 to where it is without the products and more important the amount of support.

Turned my stock hilux from mild to wild over a couple months with countless superior products with everything i bought fitting perfect and had no issues at all. The best part would have to be the over the phone help with me making countless phone calls for help and there opinion. someone always there and taking the time to help everytime.

Thank you Daniel for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We appreciate the feedback and will pass this onto the sales team. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Bomb proof

Running comp spec pan hard and drag link on a gu Ute. They are the definition of bombproof.
The guys up there are super helpful and knowledgeable too.
Can't recommend them enough to everyone

Thank you Crumpy for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Great communication and staff are great to deal with.. products quality is amazing

Great communication with staff. The online store is extremely user friendly. The staff called me to confirm the details of my order before it was shipped to double check before they shipped it all out I’ll definitely be purchasing more products in the future

Thank you Ashley for the great feedback into the process of ordering from our online store. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

TOUGHASGQ REAR END FLEX

Bought some 4inch shocks and they came fast and fit perfectly love the quality these people put into their products! Only brand i trust for suspsension! Theyre awesome on road and even better offroad

Thank you Tough as GQ for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Perfect

Ordered a 4 inch lift everything came perfectly wrapped an on a pallet great instructions an quality gear wouldn't have gone anywhere else! Excellent customer service an easy to talk to staff who gave me great advice when it came time to order

Thank you Andrew for your time and effort into placing a review on our website and our products. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!