Superior Engineering Physical store

Superior Engineering Physical store

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Had the best experience with the guys at Superior Engineering 100% the best place to get your 4wd gear with both my 4wd

Easy as to navigate the store
Easy to follow instructions
Best quality 4wd gear you can buy
Well set out store
Friendly stuff
Always fast response by email when talking to guys about orders

Store LocationDeception Bay
Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Dan for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. Happy Wheeling!

Great products and willing to listen and suggest ideas to help with what i wanted to achieve

Great place well set out
Easy step by step instructions
Very happy with everything i got from superior everything works well together A++
Check out my Instagram for proof
Scotty_pyne cheers thanks

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Scotty for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. Has been a pleasure. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Ash

AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Legends!

Spoke to the guys regarding our cruiser dual cab. Instead of upselling and taking our money they just told us what would work well and answered all our questions. Great bunch of guys that are more interested in helping build up the 4wd community than stand on the shoulders like other companies do.

Store LocationSuperior Engineering Burpengary
Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Ash for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received from our team. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Sam Fox

Sam FoxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best suspension on the market.

After buying a full coil conversion kit for a BT50 I can honestly say superior engineering make some of the best components Ive seen. The kit was very well put together and came with really good instructions.

I would highly recommend superior to anyone who wants the best.

Store LocationBurpengary

OFFCAMBER4X4

OFFCAMBER4X4South East Queensland, QLD

Superior Quality & Service

I purchased my lit kit from superior some time ago and fitted it personally with ease. I have always run superior gear on my vehicles due to the quality of the parts, fitment, product guarantee and overall customer service. Will be a repeat customer soon with my new build.

Store LocationBurpengary
Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you OffCamber4x4 for your time and effort into placing a review. Servicing our customers and exceeding their requirements and expectations is essential.
We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Madfalla

Madfalla

Great advice and support

I purchased a 2” suspension lift kit for my 100 Series Landcruiser. The staff were helpful and knowledgeable on the phone giving me confidence choosing and ordering the correct products.

Store LocationBrisbane
Superior E.Superior Engineering

Great parts, great knowledge and a good price too

Sometimes as much as you think you know something and what you want, someone is always there to have your back. Thanks Superior Engineering for "steering" me in the right direction. I purchased some castor wedges, was directed to the correct part for my application, no fuss, great attitude and great pricing.
Yep, a happy customer

Store LocationDeception Bay Lipscome Rd
Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Gordon L for time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Superior product with superior service

Finding a lift kit that suited me was easy and most of the work was done for me once I gave the specifics of my vehicle, they tailored a kit to my needs. I’ve since been to the top of aus and the suspension worked perfectly over the tough corrugations and harsh terrain!

Store LocationDeception bay
Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Bohds79Series for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Clay

ClaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best gear in aus

Gear is solid , instructions probably need work if you don’t know how it’s meant to be setup but staff are happy to help
Overall happy with the whole process it went smooth and works a treat now

Michael G.

Michael G.South East Queensland, QLD

Best 4wd store I have been to

Products are fantastic! Staff are always pleasant and willing to help. Staff are also extremely knowledgeable and willing to explain how things work or why one product is better than another for a particular application. Always willing to go the extra mile to provide the best customer service I’ve had at any 4wd store. Highly recommend them to anyone in the market for quality products for there 4wd.

Store LocationDeception Bay retail store

Josh

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good products

Great customer service and very fast with the parts I love my new suspension lift keep up your great work legends thanks for all your help Really appreciate it lads

Store LocationMain store
Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Josh for your time and effort into placing a review and images. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Mick

MickBrisbane

Incompetent waste of time clowns

Incompetent waste of my time ordered a product 3 week wait then told it won’t fit when I got there , had to travel 2 hours, then clown argues about other parts, I was only there to pick up my order, as he yells iv been doing this for 10 years, he needs a new job. Never will I look at there products again. I was warned by a mate with same problem,

Julian A.

Julian A.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding

Outstanding service from the day I walked into the showroom. The most impressive thing was that they sold me what I needed and not necessarily what I thought I wanted. The experienced staff quickly understood what I was wanting to do and designed and then installed the right gear for the job.
The installation of all the gear was done expertly and on budget.
I cannot recommend Superior highly enough!

Store LocationDeception Bay
Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thanks Julian :) Appreciate your kind words and review.

Tim R.

Tim R.South East Queensland, QLD

excellent service and suspension

I bought some of the nitro gas shocks for my gu4 patrol and WOW they're so smooth I'm the tracks hardly feel any bumps at all. and alot of flex!

Store Locationboth the shop and the warehouse
Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Tim for your time and effort into placing a review on your nitro gas shocks you purchased off us. Glad to hear they are fulfilling your expectations and more. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Jay K

Jay KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top quality gear

Recently had my 2012 Patrol Ute in for some work. 4" Superflex kit...absolutely stoked...my ute has never been better to drive, just need to get her on the tracks now...thank you Superior Engineering...1 happy customer right here...
P.S I forgot to ask for some stickers...any chance you can sort some for me??? Cheers

Store LocationDeception Bay Showroom
Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Jay K for your kind words, images and review. Please get in contact with us to organise some stickers for your rig :) We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

ROLLA

ROLLACentral Queensland, QLD

Great store

Superior Engineering are a top quality business and top quality brand name. Absolutely great products and always the best of the best in customer service. Their remote res shocks are a all time favorite of mine.

Superior E.Superior Engineering

Thank you Rolla for your kind words and review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling! :)

Brent

BrentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not so Superior

Amazing staff , An really easy to deal with , highly recommend their gear

At first I had the product installed at a parter suspension dealer an had nothing but trouble so call superior up directly an they fixed the problems straight away couldnt be happier