Superior Engineering Physical store

See the Best Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best gear in aus

Gear is solid , instructions probably need work if you don’t know how it’s meant to be setup but staff are happy to help
Overall happy with the whole process it went smooth and works a treat now

Thank you Clay for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. Superior Engineering are committed to providing quality products & services to its customers. Servicing our customers and exceeding their requirements and expectations is essential. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Best 4wd store I have been to

Products are fantastic! Staff are always pleasant and willing to help. Staff are also extremely knowledgeable and willing to explain how things work or why one product is better than another for a particular application. Always willing to go the extra mile to provide the best customer service I’ve had at any 4wd store. Highly recommend them to anyone in the market for quality products for there 4wd.

Store LocationDeception Bay retail store
Thank you Michael for your time and effort into placing a review and mentioning the service you received. Superior Engineering are committed to providing quality products & services to its customers. Servicing our customers and exceeding their requirements and expectations is essential. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Very good products

Great customer service and very fast with the parts I love my new suspension lift keep up your great work legends thanks for all your help Really appreciate it lads

Store LocationMain store
Thank you Josh for your time and effort into placing a review and images. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Incompetent waste of time clowns

Incompetent waste of my time ordered a product 3 week wait then told it won’t fit when I got there , had to travel 2 hours, then clown argues about other parts, I was only there to pick up my order, as he yells iv been doing this for 10 years, he needs a new job. Never will I look at there products again. I was warned by a mate with same problem,

Hi Mick, Superior Engineering are not in the business of supplying parts that customers do not require, or that will cause vehicle damage, if fitted for an incorrect purpose. We appreciate your feedback, but don’t agree with your poor rating. Unfortunately, you were advised by another company, incorrectly, that you required a diff drop for your vehicle. When you came to the store, the salesperson inspected your vehicle, and advised that your CV angles were within spec, your lift was not a large one, and if the diff drop was fitted, it would cause CV bind, and be unsafe and result in damage to your vehicle. As a result, we did not sell you the diff drop. You thanked him for his honesty, and were fine with the service received at the time. There was a delay in the order, and that was also communicated to you, on the day you called and made the order, and 5 days later as well. To assist you, we put the part aside without taking payment, which we don’t normally do. We also called you the day the part was available, but you couldn’t collect it until the weekend. We could easily have taken your money, and sold a part you didn’t need, but that’s not we operate. We are sorry you are disappointed in the outcome, but we are more than happy with the service provided, and how our staff conducted themselves. Regards, Superior Engineering

Outstanding

Outstanding service from the day I walked into the showroom. The most impressive thing was that they sold me what I needed and not necessarily what I thought I wanted. The experienced staff quickly understood what I was wanting to do and designed and then installed the right gear for the job.
The installation of all the gear was done expertly and on budget.
I cannot recommend Superior highly enough!

Store LocationDeception Bay
Thanks Julian :) Appreciate your kind words and review.

excellent service and suspension

I bought some of the nitro gas shocks for my gu4 patrol and WOW they're so smooth I'm the tracks hardly feel any bumps at all. and alot of flex!

Store Locationboth the shop and the warehouse
Thank you Tim for your time and effort into placing a review on your nitro gas shocks you purchased off us. Glad to hear they are fulfilling your expectations and more. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Top quality gear

Recently had my 2012 Patrol Ute in for some work. 4" Superflex kit...absolutely stoked...my ute has never been better to drive, just need to get her on the tracks now...thank you Superior Engineering...1 happy customer right here...
P.S I forgot to ask for some stickers...any chance you can sort some for me??? Cheers

Store LocationDeception Bay Showroom
Thank you Jay K for your kind words, images and review. Please get in contact with us to organise some stickers for your rig :) We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling!

Great store

Superior Engineering are a top quality business and top quality brand name. Absolutely great products and always the best of the best in customer service. Their remote res shocks are a all time favorite of mine.

Thank you Rolla for your kind words and review. We hope to be serving you again soon and more importantly happy wheeling! :)

Not so Superior

Right from the beginning I had issues, I had my suspension fitted by their QLD workshop to avoid any problems regardless of it being a 3 hour drive to and from for where I live. First of all, they put in the wrong springs which I hadn’t noticed a couple of days after as it was not something I’d really expect to happen though once measured I soon found out rather than getting the 50ml Lift I paid for I only got 5ml in the front. I let them know and I had to spend another day from work in order to get it fixed. I hoped this would be the last of my problems though unfortunately not, in less than 6 months my Cal-off-road upper controls arms broke. In less than 12 months the bushings in my shock absorbers are now buggered too. I only figured out it was the shock absorbers after I had to pay a mechanic to take my suspension apart to find the horrible creak and squeaking sound there was. Thinking it would likely be an OEM bushing that had given out I had no issue paying for it to get diagnosed but to get the displeasure and I wish I could say surprise it is the lower bushing of my superior engineering shock absorber I was annoyed to say the least, it isn’t even a year old yet. I’ve had no refunds, no replacements without a cost and no compensation after spending $2000 after the fact because I refuse to spend another day driving 6 hours to fix my suspension that should’ve been right the first time.

We have made several unsuccessful attempts to contact you, with no response. We are always happy to assist customers, and rectify issues where we are informed about, and that’s what we tried to do here. Some of the information you have supplied, is a bit confusing through. You said it took a 6 hour round trip to get to us and back, but you are only 120kms from the store. The coil springs supplied were correct, but they did sag. They were replaced under warranty to a different brand 2 weeks later, at your first available date. Fitment photos and measurements showed the vehicle was sitting 30mm higher, not 5ml. We only supplied the Cal Offroad arms, didn’t fit them, and have never been notified that they “broke”, nor have we ever seen a set “brake”. You emailed us a question about your bushes, 12 months after the suspension was fitted. We advised you the same day, that bushes are a wearable item, but we would happily replace them at our cost, with no labour charge. You then advised it was already at your mechanics, being fixed. We have offered, and did rectify any issues you had, that we were aware of, as we do for all our customers. I’m sorry you feel disappointed, but we did do everything we could, when we were asked.

Amazing staff , An really easy to deal with , highly recommend their gear

At first I had the product installed at a parter suspension dealer an had nothing but trouble so call superior up directly an they fixed the problems straight away couldnt be happier

Thanks Sizpence for your review, we at Superior Engineering value our customers highly and try to deliver the very best customer experience we can. Receiving great feedback is always muchly appreciated. Hope to be serving you again soon and enjoy the rig.