Superior Furniture

Listing monitored by Superior Furniture

Happy
HappySouth West, QLD

TOTAL SCAMMERS !!! WATCH OUT!! Don’t buy from this company

Ordered Ecruz bed frame on Aug 12 2021 total $919.20 and three months later no response or reply from them after numerous emails n countless phone calls in response to where my bed is that I ordered. Very very unsatisfied and would not deal with these scammers. Iv asked for a refund asap and no response. I’ll be going through my bank to recoup any money if I can. Do not buy they are scammers

Terrible Company

I ordered and paid for Stemple Modern Extendable TV stand in July. No receipt sent to email or any correspondence confirming purchase. Stated delivery for September. No contact. Several calls and emails unanswered. Absolutely no contact from company during October. Complaint to ACCC basically said write them a letter. Requested a chargeback through my bank and obtained a refund. Still no contact from company. Do not buy anything from this company. And they are still saying on their website that product is now sold out for half the price I purchased it.

Sabina F.
Sabina F.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Product was awful to assemble, and no customer service. Draws didn’t come pre drilled with holes for slides, hubby spend hours measuring it out and building it. I sent 3 emails and no one got back to me. I do not recommend this company.

Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally arrived

Ordered our bed in March and never thought we would get it.Many emails back to to them transport was a muck up.But great news is our bed has finally turned up 1/11/21 and we are very happy with it.The quality is amazing for the price.So for all the people waiting be patient it will arrive.And to superior furniture just talk to your clients and let them know what’s happening.we are very happy with our bed Thanks for finally getting it delivered maybe raise the price a little and get them delivered to people.

Probably a scam!

Made my order in April, still yet to be delivered; all emails left un-responded to and no one answered when I call the number provided. Safe to assume this company is a scam, or simply just run a horrible business.

Amber N.
Amber N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!

Do not buy any product from this shop if you want your head free of stress and frustrate. I had an order since July nothing arrived. Rarely communication with them by email, no phone picking up. But i was able to get my money back from the bank by lodge a dispute transaction. Just go to the bank they will help you take back the money from this scammer.

Zia M.
Zia M.Sydney, NSW

Do not order from this place! Scam!

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

This company is totally a scam , I have ordered my tv unit and coffee table on april 2021 and yet I havent received my product. There is no respinds to my emails and no answer to my calls.

I have already sent them a complaint letter and will take a legal action towards. Please evwryone do the same and report this company

Other Furniture Shops

Don't ever order from them!!!!!

I ordered a bed frame on the 19th of August, I never received it. I've been calling and emailing and nothing. Superior Furniture have the worst customer services ever. I've spent $1590 and I hear nothing back. THE WORST PEOPLE TO ORDER FROM!!!!

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These People Are Worse Then Scum! They'd Rip Their Own Grandmother Off!

Ordered my bed March 9th today is October 20th. Basically these people used every trick in the book to take your money and give you nothing in return. They are straight out thieves, thugs, scammers, trask, filth, scum! I don't think you could deal with a more putrid company. The only thing that's superior to them, is the way they do everything they can to steal your hard earned money that they think they deserve without giving you one single thing in return. They are not even at the business address they advertised. Only way to deal with them is to go through the courts like I am!!!

rahul s.
rahul s.

Fake fake fake

I have ordered tv unit worth 900$ in June and now it's October. There is no update . No one is responding to my emails and calls. This company is a big scam .Please don't buy from this website.

Toby S.
Toby S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not order from this company! Sham!!

7 months and bed hasn’t arrived. Superior blamed shipping company, shipping company confirmed bed had never been delivered to them

Andrea
AndreaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Rip offs

Waited 9 months for a bed that never came asked for a refund. They sent an email saying a refund would be given. That was 4 weeks ago & still haven't received any money. Don't buy from this company as they will take your money and not deliver.

Catherine
CatherineQueensland

Furniture not as described. Cannot contact sales staff, won't reply to emails!

Wood colour of furniture is completely different to what is advertised on website.
Item is described as 'basic assembly required', unit is a complete flat pack!
Waited 5 months to receive item and they delivered it to the wrong address.
Extremely disappointed by this local business, would definitely not purchase from again.

Steve M.
Steve M.Perth, WA

SCAM! Do not use.

SCAM! Do not use. We ordered a TV cabinet in May, never showed. They do not return email enquiries or phone calls. Now going through Mastercard to try and get money back

Laura D.asked

I have fully paid and waited since April for my TV unit and coffee table for delivery. No body answers the phone or emails back. How can this company keep operating and take peoples money. You advertise your products but not deliver. Answer my emails please. Let the people know.

Kelly
Kelly

I have contacted a current affair and I have also emailed The Department of Fair Trading. Maybe everyone that’s in this boat should do the same. Only way to get these scammers exposed and shut down

Nessie
Nessie

Omg me too they keep saying end of august and ofcourse still hasn’t come in they are such scums I can’t deal with this Anymore

Laura D.

A legal letter has been sent out to the company, see where it goes from here

Mary
Maryasked

Where is my order???1331

Victoria M.
Victoria M.asked

I bought a bed frame in March and I just got the delivery now in May after contacting them and asking where my order is. They contacted me saying they don’t have that order in stock and that I have to wait? Well I paid the bed frame thinking it was available. Anyways so I waited and they got back to me saying that they don’t have my order left and that I can choose a different style. I told them no I want my style that I ordered but they refused and so whatever I was getting impatient so I just said yes to one of the styles and they offered to refund $100. Two weeks later on the 18th May I finally received my order to find out one of the boxes were missing. I waited 2 months for my order to receive the style I did not desire and to receive half of the bed frame? Excuse me but this is the worst customer service I’ve ever had. I’m very upset and want this sorted straight away.

Bojana
Bojana

They are useless. Whatever problem is they are making it like it’s your fault and no theirs. I hope they sort yours . For me was the worst experience ever because guy on the phone was so rude and disrespectful.

Jess
Jess

totally useless! Worst customer service ever!!!

Jessica S.
Jessica S.

I’m still waiting my tv unit from January and every time I contact them they told me end of the month from May now we are in July and they told me end of the next month now …

Get an answer from our members and Superior Furniture representatives