SuperPharmacy

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SuperPharmacy

RobynB
RobynBPerth, WA

Brilliant. Can't fault!

My family have used Superpharmacy for several years. I have done positive reviews for them before but feel they deserve another one.
Fantastic prices. Easy to order. Fast delivery. The staff have always been helpful , supportive and friendly. The pharmacist is willing and available to talk to. I feel like an individual who matters when I deal with them. I think this service should be acknowledged. It makes a difference to me!

• Return Claim MadeNo

Your check out and customer profile establishment....

...process is utterly moronic. Worse than applying for a bank loan. Fer cryin' out loud, it's not 1996. Chemistwarehouse's is easy and smart. Copy theirs

Patrick S.
Patrick S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service needs work

Ordered a product but the order did not go through. however i was still billed and money taken out of my account. Contacted them and they said that the order didn't go through and they couldn't find any payment under my name. I sent in proof of my statement and then haven't heard back from them.

Mark C.
Mark C.Southern and Hills, SA

Above and beyond

I've used SuperPharmacy a few times and have always been delighted. With my latest order, I felt they went "above and beyond" by identifying that some of the vitamins I ordered were within 12 months of their best buy date and reaching out to me to check before despatching them. When my products arrived, they were neatly packed in recyclable materials. The whole experience, from the online ordering to the receipt of the products was perfect.
On top of all it, I received a swag of Everyday Rewards points to go with it. Highly recommended.

Sharkie
SharkiePerth, WA

Excellent Customer and Online Service

I could not find this skin cream at any other close store in the area. It was delivered absolutely package perfect. Thank you for being so professional. Will be shopping with you again soon x

Caitlin
Caitlin

Superb professional seller.

Purchased pharmacy item at the lowest price currently online. 'No fuss' checkout and prompt postage, with regular emails to me on the parcel progress. The item arrived beautifully/securely wrapped accompanied by a surprise - 2 free bags of soft gummie 'teddy bear' lollies.

Michelle H
Michelle HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant service

I've been ordering online - system very friendly and easy to use.
A lot of specials as well = savings. The array of items is brilliant. I will not shop anywhere else now.
My orders are sent promptly and packed in sustainable packaging.

Diane
DianeSydney, NSW

I have nothing but praise for SuperPharmacy

I have had multiple positive experiences ordering online.
When talking on the phone the customer service has been exceptional - friendly and helpful.
The communication about my orders are clear and relevant.
Options of FREE postage or paid for express, with a variety of payment methods.
The packaging is top notch - compostable, recyclable.
And Woolworths Everyday Rewards is a bonus!!!

Jae S.
Jae S.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

If I could do 10 stars!

Ordered online (I saved 190$ not from buying my local pharmacy!) Followed up the next morning and the serviced I received from Jess was beyond reproach. They totally went out of their way as the vaccines I bought were needed ASAP. I could not be more happier. Thank you so much. Now we can travel safely.

Lauren M.
Lauren M.Hunter Region, NSW

If I could give less I would

- Online store was great however, there is no point
- Ordered a small amount of items that were shelf items
- Pharmacist called and said he couldn't fulfil all the order because it was a duty of care.
- I tried to explain that I have 6x people in my family and some kids didn't take that certain type of medicine and needed a different solution to take it etc.
- I also explained that there was an offer online to buy 4x + and save money, so why have the offer?
- He argued with me and mentioned he's seen people with larger orders that he fulfilled. That was pretty strange. I asked to cancel the whole order and that I wouldn't shop there again.
- So terrible service and not easy at all.

Krystal J S.
Krystal J S.

Amazing and caring service!!

From ordering online, to the follow-up from cheeky and caring staff, to the phenomenal delivery; it was all fantastic!! I will be using Super Pharmacy from here on out!! I will also be recommending them to everyone I know!! Thank you!!!

Bet
Bet

Great prices and great service

Made several online order over the last year. Great range, great prices, fast dispatch and well packaged. Will continue to shop again

Rita
RitaPerth, WA

Easy to order & at a good price

I ordered a product that was not available at other pharmacies.
It was posted quickly with tracking & came in lovely Sustainable and Eco Friendly packaging

sydney q.
sydney q.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Support!

It was my first time order on Superpharmacy. A fantastic organisation! Great customer support from beginning to end of the process. Their customer service team represents among the highest levels of customer service I have experienced. Everyone was great but special thanks to Olivia and a lady at Compounding (unfortunately I forgot her name.

Rami
RamiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Online Pharmacy So Far

The quality, service and delivery are perfect. I ordered a product online from this store after I cancelled my order from another company (CW), which took me 23 days of waiting and calling customer service with no change on the status of my order. However, I received my order from SuperPharmacy after three days of ordering. I highly recommend their online service for everyone.