4.4

So convenient!

I discovered Superpharmacy by accident and was delighted when I realised that they stock a huge range of products that I usually use, all at reasonable prices. I received my latest purchase today 21 hours from ordering to my doorstep. Amazing especially when the Aus post is struggling under Covid-19. Thanks!

Hi Teresa,

Thank you for your fantastic review. I am so thrilled to see you are happy with our level of service. We can't wait to welcome you back soon

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service First Class

We have been using Super Pharmacy for a year or so. Prices are good, Delivery quick. Customer Service on hand all the time and questions answered, product information is given and invoices delivered immediately. So easy, Many thanks.

Georgia C.

Georgia C.Sydney, NSW

Fast shipping and good prices

So impressed with the service from here. First time ordering and my package arrived within 2 business days! Prices are also competitive compared to other chemists makes the choice easier.

Andypoo

AndypooLane cove

Superb.....

Superb all round - Great price and very quick express post, not many businesses around these days that offer a great all round service and are easy to deal with - highly recommended.

Aline

AlineSydney, NSW

Online purchase - perfect

First time buying from Super Pharmacy and very satisfied.
Found everything that I needed in the website.
Delivery was very quick, customer service excellent and on top pf this the packaging was excellent, ecofriendly, and recyclable, only using paper. This is a real step ahead of the other online business.

Mick W.

Mick W.South West, WA

bee pollen ordered

ordered 3 days ago .. recieved .. just took two capsules... not sure it it helps.. just wanted to say... hats off to superpharmacy for best ever customer service & fast delivery ,.... blown away .. thanks a million times over

vicki e.

vicki e.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service, always helpful and quick deliveries

I've been using Superpharmacy for close to 2 years and it's been a really positive experience, I can get my scripts easily , quickly and cheaply and do some extra shopping as well from home.
If ever I've had queries they are answered immediately and I always get updates on the dispatch of my parcel.

Shazam O.

Shazam O.

Excellent!! Service, delivery and product

Excellent service, product and delivery. Super quick and notified of delivery every step of the way. Bought 3M coban great product and price. Will purchase from you again. Many Thanks!!!

Christian

ChristianCentral West, NSW

Very Satisfied

Very easy to navigate the store and find what I wanted.
I am very satisfied with the products available and with the service.
The packaging was very good and the quality of the products was great.
Thank you Super-Pharmacy and Olivia for your care.
Kind Regards
Chris

Tcee

TceeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great packaging!

Ordered some products during covid, on their site it'll tell you wether they have stock or limited stock (which is helpful), delivery was pretty good during such a busy time. Packaging was great and they leave you a nice note and a few freebies. Got everything i ordered. Very happy!

Excellent range of products

Great range of products as I had trouble finding the product I was looking for and was so excited when I did , plus added bonus of Fast delivery , Quality and excellent packaging with great care

Easy and convenient.

No problems navigating website. Very happy with range of products available. Able to obtain products not available elsewhere. The quality, delivery and packaging excellent. Will be using service again I'm sure.

J Y

J Y

Terrible service

I have placed an order and the next day the web site was down due to high demands. I can completely understand it because of covid-19. A few days have passed and the web site is up. What the... My order has been cancelled from the web site. However, I have not received any notifications from them at all on cancellation. I was quite frustrated a few months back when they have changed free shipping eligiblity from $50 to $99. I have made an enquiry about it and being completely ignored. What a great service. This is it. I don't think I would ever shop again from this place.

Angela B.

Angela B.Sydney, NSW

Super Bad

Placed an order for essential items over a week ago. Had to follow up as haven't received any updates from them. Phone line is not active - just a recording advising you to send them emails instead. This morning received a message from them saying that most items from my order cannot be fulfilled and that it can take up to 10 days for a refund. This is just lovely! I wouldn't bother ordering again with this super bad excuse for a pharmacy.

David S.

David S.

Pretty good

The online order was a little tricky. That said, once the order was processed, delivery was swift. They communicated clearly. The parcel arrived in 100% recycled packaging. A good outcome. I will order from them again.

Perfect customer service by Mel

Best customer service experience I have ever had by Mel. I asked questions regarding my order and shipment and was quickly answered with follow up procedures that Mel self initiated and got back to me, answering all enquiries. If we had more people like this, we might not need stress supplements. Thank You Mel.

Lili B

Lili BMurray Region, NSW

Op site - a product all medicine cabinets should have.

Heart Broken Husband

Heart Broken Husband

Great online ordering

shopaholic

shopaholicSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would rated it zero if there was such a thing.

It has been more than 2 weeks and I still haven't received my order at all, not happy at all. No communication from the seller either, probably one of the worst I have so far.

Robyn2222

Robyn2222Gold Coast

Super Fast

Can't believe the efficiency - took 26 hours from placing order to accepting parcel at front door in adjoining state. Carrier StarTrack also to be congratulated. Products were available and exactly as described. Prices were cheap. Website very easy and clear. Happy first time customer. I will be back.