Superpharmacy

Superpharmacy

J Y

J Y

Terrible service

I have placed an order and the next day the web site was down due to high demands. I can completely understand it because of covid-19. A few days have passed and the web site is up. What the... My order has been cancelled from the web site. However, I have not received any notifications from them at all on cancellation. I was quite frustrated a few months back when they have changed free shipping eligiblity from $50 to $99. I have made an enquiry about it and being completely ignored. What a great service. This is it. I don't think I would ever shop again from this place.

Angela B.

Angela B.Sydney, NSW

Super Bad

Placed an order for essential items over a week ago. Had to follow up as haven't received any updates from them. Phone line is not active - just a recording advising you to send them emails instead. This morning received a message from them saying that most items from my order cannot be fulfilled and that it can take up to 10 days for a refund. This is just lovely! I wouldn't bother ordering again with this super bad excuse for a pharmacy.

David S.

David S.

Pretty good

The online order was a little tricky. That said, once the order was processed, delivery was swift. They communicated clearly. The parcel arrived in 100% recycled packaging. A good outcome. I will order from them again.

Chemists

Find out how Superpharmacy compares to other Chemists

Perfect customer service by Mel

Best customer service experience I have ever had by Mel. I asked questions regarding my order and shipment and was quickly answered with follow up procedures that Mel self initiated and got back to me, answering all enquiries. If we had more people like this, we might not need stress supplements. Thank You Mel.

Lili B

Lili BMurray Region, NSW

Op site - a product all medicine cabinets should have.

Great online ordering

shopaholic

shopaholicSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would rated it zero if there was such a thing.

It has been more than 2 weeks and I still haven't received my order at all, not happy at all. No communication from the seller either, probably one of the worst I have so far.

Robyn2222

Robyn2222Gold Coast

Super Fast

Can't believe the efficiency - took 26 hours from placing order to accepting parcel at front door in adjoining state. Carrier StarTrack also to be congratulated. Products were available and exactly as described. Prices were cheap. Website very easy and clear. Happy first time customer. I will be back.

Liber8ed

Liber8ed

Fast and friendly service

Chemists

Find out how Superpharmacy compares to other Chemists

Greg

GregGeelong

Great Service

My dealings with Superpharmacy so far have been great. Quick delivery and heat sensitive probiotics were delivered in an insulated box with ice. One order placed on a Sunday night arrived the next morning. Can recommend.