KittyPerth, WA

Very quick postage but beware of expiries

I’ve ordered twice online from here and both orders have arrived extremely quickly. Only disappointing thing in my last order was a bottle of baby Panadol with only 3 months until it expires so it’s a waste and I need to buy another.

Surfing E.

Surfing E.Goldfields, WA

Outstanding service!!

Outstanding service with prompt delivery. Our parcel was perfectly packed and there was even a little bonus thank you gift!!
Love you guys - thank you !!

les f.

les f.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Satisfied with Superpharmacy in Brisbane

First time online superpharmacy user & cant speak highly enough - they fulfilled the order in a timely manner, great team work.

les f.

les f.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Satisfied with Superpharmacy in Brisbane

Kate B.

Kate B.South East Queensland, QLD

Wish I could rate higher than 5 stars

Firstly, the customer service is outstanding!
I was running out of dressing supplies that I was discharged from hospital with & found SuperPharmacy stocked the exact same brands & products that the hospital used.
After submitting my order I realised I’d made a mistake & they quickly actioned my email & amended the order & sent a follow up email confirmation of the amendment.
From order to delivery was 2 days & I couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much SuperPharmacy!

swampyro

swampyroQueensland

10 Out Of 10 From Me

Have onlined Shopped with them a few times now, everytime item was in stock, items are cheaper than other places, items are packed or dispatched in record time, AND l get it a couple days later interstate, through Aust Post. Plus the little treats are cute too. No substitutes - l got what l ordered. Will continue to use this company. Thank You Superpharmacy.

pjobrien67

pjobrien67Sydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service

Have been using Superpharmacy for a while now. Online store is comprehensive and well priced. Prescriptions are extremely well price and dispatched very quickly. Always quick delivery. Chatting to the staff always a pleasure.
Cheers

Outstanding customer service

I was looking for simple soap which is often out of stock or very expensive elsewhere. I came across SuperPharmacy using Google. I will definitely shop here again and highly recommend them. Their website is easy to use and their prices are comparable if not cheaper. My order was packed and dispatched within hours of them receiving it. I received a confirmation email providing me with the courier name and tracking reference and it was on my doorstep the following morning. There was a sneaky treat in the package which Mr 3 was delighted to see as he has just recovered from a bout of tonsillitis. It really was a great end to end shopping experience with them. Thank you team.

Millie G.

Millie G.South East Queensland, QLD

Godsmacked at How Fast it Arrived!

I ordered some vitamins from Superpharmacy and that afternoon the pharmacist phoned me to confirm that I'd taken this very strong tablet before and knew how to use it. I was amazed and very pleased that he checked. As it happened I've been taking this item for some years, so all was good. And then the amazing thing happened - I got my tablets by courier the very next day!!! This is unheard of in today's crazy world. I plan to buy as many other things from them as is practicable. I'm very impressed!

Eulie

EulieSydney, NSW

new client

I ordered for the first time and found the prices cheaper than elsewhere and it was delivered in 2 days !! Excellent service ------will order again got lollies with the order which was not what I liked

Claire C.

Claire C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I wanna rate 6 stars if I can

I always buy my vitamins from Chemist Warehouse cuz they have good varieties and their prices are cheaper. I accidentally found Super Pharmacy on Google and I realised they also provide good varieties and prices so I give it a try. Within 24 hours after I placed my order, I got my parcel at the front door already! Shocking!!

What impressed me the most is THEY CARE. I kept getting emails to update me where my delivery is. I don’t expect I’ll get it so soon but it’s so nice I can get it so quickly during the lockdown. Very happy with Super Pharmacy! I’ll use it again whenever I need my supplement.

Mark D.

Mark D.

Perfect

Perfect service, competitive price, great product, inexpensive delivery, helpful customer service and they included a bonus surprise with my order, the lollies were my favourites. Very happy and will use again.

Phyllis

Phyllis

Wow, so impressed!

Wow, so impressed. I've ordered before and had the same experience, but did no bother to review. I ordered some Tilley diffusers a few days ago and it arrived within no time, and included in the parcel were some lollies and a thank you card. Well done Superpharmacy!

Cate

CateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expiry dates.

Transparency on website about the short expiry dates would be appreciated.
I have received two products of late which both unknowingly had an expiry within <6 months of purchasing.
I contacted SuperPharmacy who refunded and said they would display short expiration dates on their website, unfortunately from what I can tell this has not yet occurred.

SuperpharmacySuperpharmacy

Great experience with these guys.

Ordered late at night, was shipped early the next morning. Came with a complimentary pack of gummy bears. Multiple follow up emails to let me know my order was ship and to ensure it had been received. Amazing company that cares for their customers.

stephen

stephenSouth West, WA

Very satisfied with service of Perth branch

This company was very professional with advice and service advising me of what products where available and if they could be of any further help and then backed it up with prompt delivery ,highly recommend them

Jojo

JojoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great company super convenient

I was surprised at how fast delivery was I was not expecting to get it packed and delivered that fast. I was so happy with there communication through every step they emailed and made sure to keep me updated on my order. Even after delivery asked me if I was happy and if I needed any help I could call customer service. A lot of companies these days are not worried about the customers not the case with super pharmacy I will for sure be ordering all my chemist needs from her from here on forward.

So convenient!

I discovered Superpharmacy by accident and was delighted when I realised that they stock a huge range of products that I usually use, all at reasonable prices. I received my latest purchase today 21 hours from ordering to my doorstep. Amazing especially when the Aus post is struggling under Covid-19. Thanks!

Hi Teresa,

Thank you for your fantastic review. I am so thrilled to see you are happy with our level of service. We can't wait to welcome you back soon

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service First Class

We have been using Super Pharmacy for a year or so. Prices are good, Delivery quick. Customer Service on hand all the time and questions answered, product information is given and invoices delivered immediately. So easy, Many thanks.

Georgia C.

Georgia C.Sydney, NSW

Fast shipping and good prices

So impressed with the service from here. First time ordering and my package arrived within 2 business days! Prices are also competitive compared to other chemists makes the choice easier.