SuperPharmacy

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SuperPharmacy

Jen
Jen

Excellent service and environmentally friendly.

The website is clear and easy to navigate.
I had previously experienced difficulties finding a particular medication but to my surprise, they had it in stock.
The product I ordered was a refrigerated item which has been a delivery issue in the past but SuperPharmacy packaged it with adequate insulation so that it remained at the required temperature during transportation.
It arrived via express post, only two days after placing my order. I also very much appreciate that all packaging is recyclable.
Excellent service. I will definitely be a returning customer.

Bundy Bear
Bundy BearFar North Queensland, QLD

totally quick delivery, needed it, thank you

first order, easy as. But really needed that product cause my normal chemist wont supply, Love it, cause it was really quick delivery

Hey there,

Thanks so much for your fantastic review. We are incredibly appreciative of your trust with your first order, and are very excited to look after you again in the future.

Ben A.
Ben A.Lismore

Pleasantly surprised

I usually buy from another online chemist but the product I wanted was out of stock so I thought I'd give SuperPharmacy a go. My order shipped and was delivered more quickly than I was used to. Would definitely order from SuperPharmacy in the future. The only downside is the amount you have to spend to get free shipping.

Gypsie308
Gypsie308Central Queensland, QLD

Very Happy

The online Pharmacy was easy to follow, Good product Range. Check out was good and delivery was Fast.
Very Happy, I will continue to use this Pharmacy.

Hi there!

Thank you for your fantastic review! We look forward to welcoming you back again :)

Fast shipping, product as ordered

The fastest delivery I've ever received. Product in glass jar was packed well and arrived safely. Website easy to use and order from.

Super fast shipping!

Definitely I will suggest people around me to shop from Superpharmacy. It was easy to shop. Shipping fee was very low when you compare to others and shipping was super fast. (in 2 days)
Also, packaging was sustainable.

Highly recommend Superpharmacy

I am impressed with the service provided by Superpharmacy. My order was sent immediately after speaking to pharmacist and i was kept up to date with the delivery. Their prices are great and i would definitely order through them again.

Eyebrella
Eyebrella

Fast delivery, good prices, A1 enviro packaging. Awesome

Easy to shop and checkout here. I bought T2 teabags. Delivery was fast and I was impressed with the biodegradable mailing bag. So impressed after this first shop, I will shop here again.

ifimust
ifimustGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply, again, to say thank you so much

I couldn't buy a particular Vitamin E cream locally so looked on line and found it available at Superpharmacy.
Have been entirely happy, over a period of months, with the wonderful efficiency and pleasant service I've received. Will certainly be using them again when I need to buy online.

SuperPharmacySuperPharmacy

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so grateful to have you as a loyal customer, and hope to continue providing great service for you in the future.

All the very best,

Jo G.
Jo G.Central Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service & Fast, Reliable Delivery

I am extremely impressed with Superpharmacy. Their orders are always dispatched quickly, they respond to messages in a timely manner and they keep you up to date with your delivery status. I recently had to have a product replaced and it was done within a day of notifying them. No hassle. No drama. Just great service. Super impressed! They have great prices too.

not recommend

Good customer service
they sent me a new one after i review that i got too early EXP product with the longer EXP

Don B.
Don B.Perth, WA

Excellent product and Service

Been trying to get another pair of Thinoptics for a long time, had virtually given up until I found them on the Superpharmacy website.Placed my order, received excellent follow up with respect to purchase and postage. Arrived in 3 days, just outstanding in every aspect

Estelle
Estelle

Great Supplier

Easily navigated website, good range of products with competitive prices. Excellent delivery - even with my order placed during the Christmas / New Year period, delivery arrived within 2 working days. Thank you once again.

Hi Estelle,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We hope you enjoyed the holiday season, and look forward to seeing you again in 2021.

Romy
RomySydney, NSW

Fantastic delivery time and price

Received email that order was packed and ready for despatch 24 hours after placing the order. Even though Christmas period received the order within 2 days. Fantastic range of products and incredible prices. Very happy with my order and will order again

Vicki
VickiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fabulous prices & unbelievably fast delivery, amazing

I was looking for the product i bought in chemists locally and elsewhere, looked online and bingo, Superpharmacy stocked it, great price, seems the more i buy the cheaper the product gets, just amazing.. The first time i ordered from them I was totally blown away by how quick everything was done, how quickly the product arrived, i have ordered again and within a couple of days, product is delivered.. Fabulous service, rating 10 out of 10 from me :) and i will be re-ordering when i need..

Read more reviews - page 2

William
Williamasked

How do I Make a appointment for Vaccine?

Hi William,

If you are after the Flu Vax - the 2020 vaccine has expired, and we are waiting on the 2021 version to arrive in our stores later this year to start vaccinating again - of which you will be able to book in your appointment online.

If you send us a message at customerservice@superpharmacy.com.au we will be more than happy to help assist you further

Gemma P.asked

How long does it take to dispense and dispatch prescriptions? I was under the impression from the info on the Superpharmacy website it would be processed on the same day that the prescription is received. I emailed an electronic prescription around midday on 11 Dec and my order is still showing as 'processing'.

Hi Gemma,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we had a slight issue with the token that stopped us from dispensing it on Friday. That issue has been resolved and, as our couriers don't operate over the weekend, your prescription has been dispensed and dispatched today with our Express courier. You should get some tracking sent through to you this afternoon that will hopefully indicate it will arrive in the next day or so. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you run into any issues with your delivery.

All the best,

Gemma P.

The tracking info has just come through. Thanks for your help.
Gemma

Hey Gemma,

Not a problem at all! Happy to help. Appreciate your understanding :)

Get an answer from our members and SuperPharmacy representatives