Eyebrella

Eyebrella

Fast delivery, good prices, A1 enviro packaging. Awesome

Easy to shop and checkout here. I bought T2 teabags. Delivery was fast and I was impressed with the biodegradable mailing bag. So impressed after this first shop, I will shop here again.

ifimust

ifimustGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply, again, to say thank you so much

I couldn't buy a particular Vitamin E cream locally so looked on line and found it available at Superpharmacy.
Have been entirely happy, over a period of months, with the wonderful efficiency and pleasant service I've received. Will certainly be using them again when I need to buy online.

SuperpharmacySuperpharmacy

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so grateful to have you as a loyal customer, and hope to continue providing great service for you in the future.

All the very best,

Jo G.

Jo G.Central Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service & Fast, Reliable Delivery

I am extremely impressed with Superpharmacy. Their orders are always dispatched quickly, they respond to messages in a timely manner and they keep you up to date with your delivery status. I recently had to have a product replaced and it was done within a day of notifying them. No hassle. No drama. Just great service. Super impressed! They have great prices too.

not recommend

Good customer service
they sent me a new one after i review that i got too early EXP product with the longer EXP

Don B.

Don B.Perth, WA

Excellent product and Service

Been trying to get another pair of Thinoptics for a long time, had virtually given up until I found them on the Superpharmacy website.Placed my order, received excellent follow up with respect to purchase and postage. Arrived in 3 days, just outstanding in every aspect

Estelle

Estelle

Great Supplier

Easily navigated website, good range of products with competitive prices. Excellent delivery - even with my order placed during the Christmas / New Year period, delivery arrived within 2 working days. Thank you once again.

Hi Estelle,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We hope you enjoyed the holiday season, and look forward to seeing you again in 2021.

Romy

RomySydney, NSW

Fantastic delivery time and price

Received email that order was packed and ready for despatch 24 hours after placing the order. Even though Christmas period received the order within 2 days. Fantastic range of products and incredible prices. Very happy with my order and will order again

Vicki

VickiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fabulous prices & unbelievably fast delivery, amazing

I was looking for the product i bought in chemists locally and elsewhere, looked online and bingo, Superpharmacy stocked it, great price, seems the more i buy the cheaper the product gets, just amazing.. The first time i ordered from them I was totally blown away by how quick everything was done, how quickly the product arrived, i have ordered again and within a couple of days, product is delivered.. Fabulous service, rating 10 out of 10 from me :) and i will be re-ordering when i need..

skyprea

skyprea

Best Price. Fast service.

Searched and found the best price for tea tree oil 100ml. Easy process. Fast delivery. Thank you! Five stars from me!

Royce W.

Royce W.Central Queensland, QLD

Best customer service to date.

The only place I could find what I needed for a decent price was from this store. The customer service after I had made the purchase was amazing. I'll definitely be using these guys for my online shopping again.

Robyn T.South East Queensland, QLD

The best pharmacy!

Superpharmacy has an excellent range of products, provide outstanding service, wonderful prices and very fast delivery - even during this COVID mess! And added a gift to my last order. Many thanks to all!

Robyn T.

I’ve always ordered online after a doctor recommended you! Next time I get up your way, I hope to actually visit your store.

KittyPerth, WA

Very quick postage but beware of expiries

I’ve ordered twice online from here and both orders have arrived extremely quickly. Only disappointing thing in my last order was a bottle of baby Panadol with only 3 months until it expires so it’s a waste and I need to buy another.

Surfing E.

Surfing E.Goldfields, WA

Outstanding service!!

Outstanding service with prompt delivery. Our parcel was perfectly packed and there was even a little bonus thank you gift!!
Love you guys - thank you !!

Hi there,

Thank you for the fantastic review! Such a pleasure looking after you, can't wait to see you again.

les f.

les f.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Satisfied with Superpharmacy in Brisbane

First time online superpharmacy user & cant speak highly enough - they fulfilled the order in a timely manner, great team work.

Hi Les,

Thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased to hear your wonderful words about our team. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

les f.

les f.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Satisfied with Superpharmacy in Brisbane

Kate B.

Kate B.South East Queensland, QLD

Wish I could rate higher than 5 stars

Firstly, the customer service is outstanding!
I was running out of dressing supplies that I was discharged from hospital with & found SuperPharmacy stocked the exact same brands & products that the hospital used.
After submitting my order I realised I’d made a mistake & they quickly actioned my email & amended the order & sent a follow up email confirmation of the amendment.
From order to delivery was 2 days & I couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much SuperPharmacy!

swampyro

swampyroQueensland

10 Out Of 10 From Me

Have onlined Shopped with them a few times now, everytime item was in stock, items are cheaper than other places, items are packed or dispatched in record time, AND l get it a couple days later interstate, through Aust Post. Plus the little treats are cute too. No substitutes - l got what l ordered. Will continue to use this company. Thank You Superpharmacy.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback. So pleased to see that you are happy with every step of our service.

pjobrien67

pjobrien67Sydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service

Have been using Superpharmacy for a while now. Online store is comprehensive and well priced. Prescriptions are extremely well price and dispatched very quickly. Always quick delivery. Chatting to the staff always a pleasure.
Cheers

Hi there,

Thank you for your continued support and lovely review. We are so grateful to have you as a loyal customer and look forward to continuing to serve you for years to come.

Outstanding customer service

I was looking for simple soap which is often out of stock or very expensive elsewhere. I came across SuperPharmacy using Google. I will definitely shop here again and highly recommend them. Their website is easy to use and their prices are comparable if not cheaper. My order was packed and dispatched within hours of them receiving it. I received a confirmation email providing me with the courier name and tracking reference and it was on my doorstep the following morning. There was a sneaky treat in the package which Mr 3 was delighted to see as he has just recovered from a bout of tonsillitis. It really was a great end to end shopping experience with them. Thank you team.

Millie G.

Millie G.South East Queensland, QLD

Godsmacked at How Fast it Arrived!

I ordered some vitamins from Superpharmacy and that afternoon the pharmacist phoned me to confirm that I'd taken this very strong tablet before and knew how to use it. I was amazed and very pleased that he checked. As it happened I've been taking this item for some years, so all was good. And then the amazing thing happened - I got my tablets by courier the very next day!!! This is unheard of in today's crazy world. I plan to buy as many other things from them as is practicable. I'm very impressed!

William

Williamasked

How do I Make a appointment for Vaccine?

Hi William,

If you are after the Flu Vax - the 2020 vaccine has expired, and we are waiting on the 2021 version to arrive in our stores later this year to start vaccinating again - of which you will be able to book in your appointment online.

If you send us a message at customerservice@superpharmacy.com.au we will be more than happy to help assist you further

Gemma P.asked

How long does it take to dispense and dispatch prescriptions? I was under the impression from the info on the Superpharmacy website it would be processed on the same day that the prescription is received. I emailed an electronic prescription around midday on 11 Dec and my order is still showing as 'processing'.

Hi Gemma,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we had a slight issue with the token that stopped us from dispensing it on Friday. That issue has been resolved and, as our couriers don't operate over the weekend, your prescription has been dispensed and dispatched today with our Express courier. You should get some tracking sent through to you this afternoon that will hopefully indicate it will arrive in the next day or so. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you run into any issues with your delivery.

All the best,

Gemma P.

The tracking info has just come through. Thanks for your help.
Gemma

Hey Gemma,

Not a problem at all! Happy to help. Appreciate your understanding :)

Get an answer from our members and Superpharmacy representatives