Superpharmacy

Superpharmacy

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I would rated it zero if there was such a thing.

It has been more than 2 weeks and I still haven't received my order at all, not happy at all. No communication from the seller either, probably one of the worst I have so far.

Super Fast

Can't believe the efficiency - took 26 hours from placing order to accepting parcel at front door in adjoining state. Carrier StarTrack also to be congratulated. Products were available and exactly as described. Prices were cheap. Website very easy and clear. Happy first time customer. I will be back.

Fast and friendly service

I am very impressed with the speed of this service. I ordered 7 items on Sunday. On Monday morning someone from Superpharmacy called me to let me know that one of the items I ordered expired in 4 months and checking if I still wanted it. As it happened I still wanted it, so they dispatched the items that day and the box was delivered before 10am on Tuesday. The sale was easy, the items good value, and the service excellent. I will definitely be using them again, and would recommend them to my friends and family.

The only drawback from the delivery was the couriers. The label clearly stated that the box should be left outside our unit door, but they just left it inside the gate to our apartment building. And it was in pretty shabby condition- tape coming away at the top and parts of it crushed down. If I was superpharmacy I would be looking for a new courier company!

Great Service

My dealings with Superpharmacy so far have been great. Quick delivery and heat sensitive probiotics were delivered in an insulated box with ice. One order placed on a Sunday night arrived the next morning. Can recommend.