Superstar Cleaning Services

Superstar Cleaning Services

Coast

Coast

Superstar are outstanding due to their responsiveness to changing customer needs

Superstar have cleaned our large community recreation centre for 10 years. We are a challenging client with large traffic numbers every week. Superstar has covered our requirements with superb flexibility over the entire period of engagement.

Review collected in partnership with Superstar Cleaning Services

Excellent thorough cleaners

We have used superstar for years- they always do a great job and go the extra mile. The work is consistently good and they are very nice people. I would recommend them to everyone

Review collected in partnership with Superstar Cleaning Services

Willian

Willian

My Flat is now a place that I can call Home.

I have started using Superstar Cleaning services in 2017 when I was still living on Bellevue hill and use to be a monthly clean since I was not the head tenant on that unit. After I've moved to North Bondi and got my own flat, I made sure to keep a more regular clean with Superstar and every time I have friends over, their are always impressed how tidy my place is.
    I extremely recommend Superstar Cleaning.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Superstar Cleaning Services compares to other House Cleaning Services