Verifiedsuperstarcleaning.net

Lucas M.
Lucas M.
  Fair Incentive

Amazing

"Excellent cleaning service! Punctual and very dedicated professionals. The cleaning was impeccable, they left every corner of the house shining. I will definitely hire them again and recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you very much for the great work!"
Frosty S.
Frosty S.

Phenomenal!

These guys did an amazing deep clean on my place yesterday. I came home to everything. Super clean and sparkling! I'm very impressed! A highly recommend superstar cleaning service!!!
Deb
DebSydney, NSW

Professional, reliable, trustworthy!

Arilene has been cleaning five different homes for us for many years now. She and her team are very professional, reliable and trustworthy. Her services have covered everything from move in and move out, regular cleaning, washing and managing cleaning for an air b&b style arrangement. She is very flexible and proactive. I highly recommend her cleaning services!
Anthea H.
Anthea H.

Professional Cleaning Angels!

Arilene and her team are amazing!
They are a very professional business that will make your life easier. I recently had a End of Lease clean done with Superstar Cleaning Service and I was really looked after through a very stressful time. Moving is hard enough and to have the cleaning done to such a high standard with no issues was a god send!
I would highly recommend them to anyone who appreciates good quality work and fantastic customer service!!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart Super Starstar Cleaning Service!!
Brendha
BrendhaSydney, NSW

Perfect!

Fantastic services
Thanks again superstar services does a wonderful job
The place is spotless!!
Annette
Annette

Five star service

Friendly & thorough service! The team did not let me down, plenty of attention to detail and my property was left spotless! I highly recommend Superstar Cleaning, they will not let you down :-)
Jian W.
Jian W.Sydney, NSW

Very happy with services provided

Excellent services, always reliable, and good prices too. Highly recommended cleaning service provider.
Ian S.
Ian S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Cleaning

I have been using the superstar team for close to 4 years now - every time i'm always impressed with their fantastic cleaning. can highly recommend the team
Raquel De souza
Raquel De souzaSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

This is perfect, I can’t leave without it

I highly recommend this service.Very professional , friendly and pontual.
Superstar have a great team work .
Amanda L.
Amanda L.Sydney, NSW2 posts

A Dream to Come Home To

I always live coming home after Priscilla has been to clean my place. Everything is fresh and sparkling! If I am home when she arrives, she is friendly and polite.

Priscilla comes every second week and her work is so thorough that I don't have to do much in between visits. I love it!

Job Satisfaction
Jojo Mason
Jojo MasonSydney, NSW

Awesome, 10\10 perfection would recommend to anyone in Sydney for sure
Lester
Lester

Professional in the neighbourhood

Arilene and her team gets the job done. I have their number in my phone and would use their service again.
Ros
RosSydney, NSW7 posts

Reliable and thorough

Superstar cleaners always do an extremely thorough clean, even behind the couch cushions. We would highly recommend them after many years of excellent service.
Rates and Fees
Julian Porter
Julian PorterSydney, NSW

Excellent Professional Cleaners

Have been using this service at our building and team does and excellent job.
Mark
Mark

Great Cleaners Great Service

Superstar have looked after our Airbnb property for a number of years. They had a timetable of the guest bookings and always ensured the home was beautiful for our guests. This has given us a continued Super Host rating which we have held. Our guests have all noted the cleanliness of the property. Superstar gave us great feedback on the condition of the property and were very flexible at short notice. We would recommend Superstar very highly.