SurfStitch

SurfStitch

Never buying from SurfStitch again

I ordered pair of pants and exchanged them for a smaller size. Smaller size was too small so I had to return them and pay for the postage. When asked why I have to pay for postage when they clearly say returns are free for 100 days for full priced items. Well, towards the end of the returns policy you can see that only one postage is free and the rest customer has to pay.
I think it is not fair especially because it is not clearly stated at the beginning of policy but at the end. Luckily, competition is huge so I do not have to buy from this website ever again.

Sizing Slightly small

Worst Online Shopping Experience Ever

I bought a pair of bathers and after barely been able to try them on (too small) I sent them back only to never hear from SurfStitch. After following them up they claim the bathers are "dirty" and have sent them back. I am now stuck with a pair of bathers too small and most likely someone else dirtied them but they re-sold them to me. I do not recommend them at all

Poor quality clothing

I bought a pair of Banks boards shorts and they are the WORST quality board shorts I’ve ever owned!
I’ve owned other Banks clothing and it was good.
For some reason SurfStitch clothing quality sucks

Great Experience!

I ordered a watch from them and it arrived within less than 24 hours in perfect condition! I would definitely recommend to buy from them and I would surely purchase something from them in the future.

No complaints

I’m really surprised just how quickly the products arrive. I have ordered twice and they both arrived two days after I ordered them, I live in a regional area so usually I would expect to wait 5 business days

I also received two vouchers in my last parcel

Thanks heaps to the effecient team!
I’ll keep coming back without a hesitation

Product Appearance As advertised

Terrible customer service and wouldn't send my order until i sent them a colour photo of my credit card. Ridiculous.

Had to cancel order as did not want to send card details. Was offered no other options for proving ID or bank details. Disappointed as was meant to be a birthday present.

I never received my product

Unsatisfied with this company because they left my product outside of my building and not inside as usually the other companies do. I definitely would not recommend to buy on this websitte.

Still waiting

Bought 2 pairs of jeans (seperate orders) both weren’t right so returned them - the next day after receiving them and inntiating the return- and now it’s been over a month and still no return has been processed! Iv emailed and have got very vague answers. That’s $300 worth of refund I’m waiting on! Other company’s are very fast to process returns. I hope these guys can sort it out ASAP

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Poor customer service, would not refund on faulty item. Sent damaged stock. Do not recommend.

Poor customer service, would not refund on faulty item. Sent damaged stock, after some very ridiculous communications with rep told it was our fault. Do not recommend. Happy to share pics n copy of emails as proof.

Amazing shipping time

I grabbed some catch surf softop wax and I swear that as soon as I hit buy now it was at my door. Ok slight dramatization, however these guys are killing it. Will be purchasing from here more often and would recommend to everyone.

False advertising, missing items and false promotions.

I was extremely unhappy as they forgot half of the items in my order/ did not receive some of the items i payed for, and refused refund or compensation. Thought this service would be reliable however was been extremely let down. Reccoment avoiding this site.

Best service ever from an online retailer.
Seamless handling of my queries re returns. Super responsive & prompt attention.
Very fast delivery.

Damaged goods

Received a skateboard chipped on the edge. Was wrapped securely in bubble wrap so would have been sent damaged. Trying to get any aftersale service is virtually imposible. Given the run around. Will not deal with this mob again.

Poor service- 4 week return

For an online retailer that has existed for so long, Surf Stitch have terrible approach to customer service. It’s no surprise that they are in dire straits.

VIt took 4 weeks to return my item, only to receive the exact same one I wanted to swap for a different size with a note saying they won’t be exchanging.

Avoid using Surf Stitch at all costs- use another retailer that values customers.

FLAWLESS

SurfStich is my go to online store. Amazing range of products, amazing sales and amazing delivery time.
I have purchased many items from SurfStitch and am never disappointed!

Great products, great customer service but the delivery provider they use let them down

Love Surfstich and have been a loyal customer for years including when they were going through liquidation. Recently I paid for Express Delivery via StarTrack who is their delivery provider to an address in Perth and the package went missing. Surf Stitch customer service was excellent however they have no control over their delivery provider and the less than factual evidence StarTrack provided as evidence of delivery fell well short of proof of delivery.

If you are buying from SurfStitch be aware that they use Startack who has a very poor reputation (see Product Review for evidence of such). Paying extra for delivery does not give you a signed for option.

Consider finding another online provider of quality clothing and accessories that doesn't use StarTrack as their delivery provider.

Out of pocket, birthday boy didn't get his present and time/energy spent trying to locate package. Great Customer service person at Surfstitch also has spent a lot of his time on this trying to solve an external problem with a company that has some unethical practices.

However - hilarious photos of supposed delivery from StarTrack that we have shared widely around our office that has given everyone a great laugh.

No Complaints

I ordered on a Sunday items were delivered on Tuesday, items were exactly as described on website and excellent quality. Will definitely be using them again :)

Easy exchange

Bought my first pair of Birkenstocks and was unsure about sizing and I should have gone a size down, as suggested. Return was free and received the better fitting size today. Surfstitch are always reliable and have great sales throughout the year too. I always get great items for myself and my son delivered super fast with free delivery when you spend $50 and over. Highly recommend!

Not a single complaint! Great experience

I got a denim jacket for my husband and the site guided me to get the right size. I bought it and had it delivered in less than a week to NZ. The quality is excellent, the description was accurate and the size was perfect :)

They sent the wrong item and I had to waste time resources to not make it a complete waste of money

They sent the wrong item and I had to waste time & resources to not make it a complete waste of money.
They were in breach of Australian consumer law, misrepresentation. Since being taken over by a multinational they are NOT worth doing business with. Shop local!

On average, what quality is the material of Surfstitch clothing? Are they longer lasting than for example, Target?
The quality is great, better than average! Have been buying clothes off Surf Stitch for years. Even the less known brands that we've purchased have laundered well and lasted the test of time. Wouldn't even compare them to target, you can buy styles from SS that you won't see everyone else wearing!Surfstitch carry so many different labels. Most of them popular and widely known. Some of the garments are disappointing , but generally they are as I expected. Surfstich as a company to deal with has been excellent. I have placed many orders, no errors no faulty merchandise and extremely fast dispatch.

What do you do if you cant remember your order number but you want to return something?
Check your email for the confirmation email, or login to your surf stitch acc. Do you still have the invoice that came with the delivery?

Can you use 2 payment methods when buying something on surfstitch?
Sorry - I have no idea. You would have to contact them.

Similar listings