SurfStitch

SurfStitch

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Katherine H.

Katherine H.Perth, WA

Very Happy Customer

I'm usually too scared to buy on-line. I like to try before I buy but found a Roxy Wet Suit on sale so took a chance and I am very glad I did! Size chart was accurate (I am usually an 8 but it suggested a 6). Product looks like good quality. Received order within 3 days. Will certainly buy from here again.

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Change Your Courier!!

SurfStitch, have you read the reviews of YOUR courier?
Another failed delivery today that never turned up from StarTrack.
Why haven't you changed them?
You need to take some responsibility for their lack of delivery.

Called a liar by surfstitch

I ordered a pair of black Timberlands from SurfStitch, recently and was frustrated when the shoes arrived with a hole in the shoe box and sand and dirt on the shoes. Despite this I tried them on anyway, just once in my own room, and upon realising they were a size too small. I immediately sent them back exactly as they were received but this company claimed the inventory manager had checked prior to sending the shoes and I did not receive the shoes with dirt on them (essentially calling me a liar). And sent me my shoes back. Now I have shoes that are a size too big for me and a company that is not to take responsibility for its actions. Very disappointed, will not be shopping here again

Sizing Slightly large
Jod

Jod

Excellent speedy delivery

Great vans, easy online shopping and payment systems, had item in few days super fast delivery highly recommended excellent products with great range and sizes available, at fantastic prices hard to beat.

muffin

muffin

Unsubscribed from your text messages

SurfStitch phone number 0438890479 STOP
SurfStitch Please stop sending text msgs via mobile phone. Already unsubscribed and they keep coming. Enough already. Stop hassling people. You are already emailing, that should be enough.

Verushka C.

Verushka C.Perth, WA

Waste of time

Sent me the wrong sunglasses twice before telling me they didnt have that model in stock. Their customer service are not particularly educated in their product range and brands. Just wasted my time by having to send back both pairs of sunglasses and not even get what I wanted in the end. Waste of time and avoid!

Saoirse

SaoirseMackay

Superspeedy delivery!!

My order arrived incredibly quickly. It normally takes forever to get stuff delivered to where we live. Great quick and easy shopping experience. Will certainly be shopping with them again.

Fastest deliveries ever!

I live in Central Australia and it usually takes forever for anything to be delivered here however I have never had to wait more than 3-4 days for a delivery from SurfStitch. Has to return an item here or there and the process was also super fast and easy. Always quality brands too, I will always shop with SurfStitch!

Nate

NatePerth, WA

Great customer service

Have been shopping with Surfstitch for quite a number of years now. Website is very well laid out. On the rare occasion I've had any problems (generally user error) customer service has been prompt and helpful. I also find the returns policy seamless. Shipping is always super fast

Beth

BethNortheast, VIC

Fast delivery

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and a pair of sunglasses, although I don’t like the sunglasses once receiving them my shoes fit perfectly my order was packed and dispatched the day I placed the order and I’m sure if Australia post was any good it would’ve been here the next morning. Love shopping with surfstitch always have!

Amby

AmbySydney, NSW

Unsatisfied

I was disappointed after purchasing a pair of leggings for $139 on Monday only to find that by Wednesday they were reduced by $40.00. I contacted Surfstitch to see if they would credit me the difference to which they responded disappointingly that they could not offer me anything but they hoped I would find something else to buy during the sale. Not happy!

HG

HGSydney, NSW

Return process takes too long

If you’re unhappy with your purchase you will be waiting over two weeks or longer for your refund - there are other websites that offer better return policies within the week

Gary W

Gary WHunter Region, NSW

Best online shopping experience ever.

Have used Surfstitch for some time now and have never had any problems. Their page is easy to navigate and find what you want. Once ordered, items always arrive very quickly and no problems to return if they don't fit.

Jeanette Y

Jeanette Y

Exemplary Customer Service once again

I just called Surfstitch to arrange a return - which is free btw, as I couldn't find my order number. I felt obligated, as I do each time I call, to compliment the staff at level of customer service provided. I spoke to Ashleigh (excuse the spelling if wrong). Professional, lovely, helpful,personable and provided a super quick solution. I am ALWAYS super impressed when I call Surfstitch Customer Care, and this was no exception.

James.F

James.FSydney, NSW

Ordered boardies and they didn’t fit
Sent both of them back with the prepaid label
The return process was fully automated and incredibly simple
This was my first order with them and I’m very happy with the service!

Sizing Slightly small
Bob Loblaw

Bob LoblawSydney, NSW

Never buying from SurfStitch again

I ordered pair of pants and exchanged them for a smaller size. Smaller size was too small so I had to return them and pay for the postage. When asked why I have to pay for postage when they clearly say returns are free for 100 days for full priced items. Well, towards the end of the returns policy you can see that only one postage is free and the rest customer has to pay.
I think it is not fair especially because it is not clearly stated at the beginning of policy but at the end. Luckily, competition is huge so I do not have to buy from this website ever again.

Sizing Slightly small

Worst Online Shopping Experience Ever

I bought a pair of bathers and after barely been able to try them on (too small) I sent them back only to never hear from SurfStitch. After following them up they claim the bathers are "dirty" and have sent them back. I am now stuck with a pair of bathers too small and most likely someone else dirtied them but they re-sold them to me. I do not recommend them at all

Poor quality clothing

I bought a pair of Banks boards shorts and they are the WORST quality board shorts I’ve ever owned!
I’ve owned other Banks clothing and it was good.
For some reason SurfStitch clothing quality sucks

Deric

DericGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Experience!

I ordered a watch from them and it arrived within less than 24 hours in perfect condition! I would definitely recommend to buy from them and I would surely purchase something from them in the future.

Disappointed

DisappointedWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

No complaints

I’m really surprised just how quickly the products arrive. I have ordered twice and they both arrived two days after I ordered them, I live in a regional area so usually I would expect to wait 5 business days

I also received two vouchers in my last parcel

Thanks heaps to the effecient team!
I’ll keep coming back without a hesitation

Michael and Leanne

Michael and Leanneasked

On average, what quality is the material of Surfstitch clothing? Are they longer lasting than for example, Target?

MY OPINION
MY OPINION

The quality is great, better than average! Have been buying clothes off Surf Stitch for years. Even the less known brands that we've purchased have laundered well and lasted the test of time. Wouldn't even compare them to target, you can buy styles from SS that you won't see everyone else wearing!

miki7788
miki7788

Surfstitch carry so many different labels. Most of them popular and widely known. Some of the garments are disappointing , but generally they are as I expected. Surfstich as a company to deal with has been excellent. I have placed many orders, no errors no faulty merchandise and extremely fast dispatch.

Liam Dickson

Liam Dicksonasked

What do you do if you cant remember your order number but you want to return something?

Steph
Steph

Check your email for the confirmation email, or login to your surf stitch acc. Do you still have the invoice that came with the delivery?

stewy

stewyasked

Can you use 2 payment methods when buying something on surfstitch?

Gracie308
Gracie308

Sorry - I have no idea. You would have to contact them.

Get an answer from our members and SurfStitch representatives