SurfStitch

SurfStitch

• Sizing True to size (13) · Slightly small (4) · Slightly large (1) · Very small (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (67%) · Not as advertised (33%)

John M

John MPerth

I have made a few online purchases at SurfStitch recently. The whole experience from the website, ordering, delivery and returns have been the best I have encountered compared to any other online purchases I have made elsewhere.
Thank you and well done. I will be back.

Sizing Slightly small

Shocking swervice

Delivery took 3xlonger than stated. Ignored attempts to contact via email and phone. Could have bought better sunglass4s from $2 shop. After nearly 2 months still working away at a refund. Dreadful customer service

Bianca

BiancaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Their 'Drop Off Point' stuck the paperwork to the box and therefore shoes were deemed unfit for return.

I emailed and explained and no one ever got back to me. Will never buy from them again. The shoes came in a satchel with no protection in the first place. Very unprofessional and backward for a company of this size.

Sizing True to size

Delivery no problems but returns...

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Unsatisfactory

Didnt recieve order.
Didn't recieve confirmation that order had been sent back to sender even though it had been quiet some time ago.
They refuse to send the order back out
Apperently i need to reorder everything again.

Very unsatisfactory customer service

Faulty items

Hole in a shirt

Black mark on other

Both items I brought were broken....

I brought two shirts both came faulty.... I didn’t receive a call back, I emailed multiple times and had poor communication from surfy stitches end... lack of service provided... no replys and not 100% that I’ll get my refund. I called on the day of parcel arrival, had tags on, and sent it back two days after. Need to up their customer service. disappointing

Trish

TrishSydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service - presents will not be under the Xmas tree despite 16 Dec order

Ordered placed 16th December but still not received. Usually very fast which is great but its the bad customer service I'm now experiencing that is the issue.... Ordered placed overseas by my brother - Xmas presents my kids won't be getting. Money taken from his account but now saying fraud concerns so haven't shipped. Why take the money then ? No email to raise this as a concern - only advised after several emails. Evidence that no fraud now provided but still nothing and no replies.... Very dissapointing.

Horrible Customer Service

Requested refund on an item and was rejected due to tiny fault, the item itself was too small. Received no email explaining why the item was rejected and only found out they were sending it back when AUS post sent an email stating an item from surfstitch was on its way. Worst Customer service, didnt care about my order and took way to long to process return etc.

Sizing Very small
Havi

HaviBrisbane

Return

Return lost by courier, I was initially requesting exchange in size which was available as an option at time of return. Because courier lost parcel they would not give me the product I had ordered in new size. Customer service team abrupt with answer & showed zero care.

Katherine H.

Katherine H.Perth, WA

Very Happy Customer

I'm usually too scared to buy on-line. I like to try before I buy but found a Roxy Wet Suit on sale so took a chance and I am very glad I did! Size chart was accurate (I am usually an 8 but it suggested a 6). Product looks like good quality. Received order within 3 days. Will certainly buy from here again.

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Change Your Courier!!

SurfStitch, have you read the reviews of YOUR courier?
Another failed delivery today that never turned up from StarTrack.
Why haven't you changed them?
You need to take some responsibility for their lack of delivery.

Called a liar by surfstitch

I ordered a pair of black Timberlands from SurfStitch, recently and was frustrated when the shoes arrived with a hole in the shoe box and sand and dirt on the shoes. Despite this I tried them on anyway, just once in my own room, and upon realising they were a size too small. I immediately sent them back exactly as they were received but this company claimed the inventory manager had checked prior to sending the shoes and I did not receive the shoes with dirt on them (essentially calling me a liar). And sent me my shoes back. Now I have shoes that are a size too big for me and a company that is not to take responsibility for its actions. Very disappointed, will not be shopping here again

Sizing Slightly large

Jod

Jod

Excellent speedy delivery

Great vans, easy online shopping and payment systems, had item in few days super fast delivery highly recommended excellent products with great range and sizes available, at fantastic prices hard to beat.

muffin

muffin

Unsubscribed from your text messages

SurfStitch phone number 0438890479 STOP
SurfStitch Please stop sending text msgs via mobile phone. Already unsubscribed and they keep coming. Enough already. Stop hassling people. You are already emailing, that should be enough.

Verushka C.

Verushka C.Perth, WA

Waste of time

Sent me the wrong sunglasses twice before telling me they didnt have that model in stock. Their customer service are not particularly educated in their product range and brands. Just wasted my time by having to send back both pairs of sunglasses and not even get what I wanted in the end. Waste of time and avoid!

Saoirse

SaoirseMackay

Superspeedy delivery!!

My order arrived incredibly quickly. It normally takes forever to get stuff delivered to where we live. Great quick and easy shopping experience. Will certainly be shopping with them again.

Fastest deliveries ever!

I live in Central Australia and it usually takes forever for anything to be delivered here however I have never had to wait more than 3-4 days for a delivery from SurfStitch. Has to return an item here or there and the process was also super fast and easy. Always quality brands too, I will always shop with SurfStitch!

Nate

NatePerth, WA

Great customer service

Have been shopping with Surfstitch for quite a number of years now. Website is very well laid out. On the rare occasion I've had any problems (generally user error) customer service has been prompt and helpful. I also find the returns policy seamless. Shipping is always super fast

Beth

BethNortheast, VIC

Fast delivery

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and a pair of sunglasses, although I don’t like the sunglasses once receiving them my shoes fit perfectly my order was packed and dispatched the day I placed the order and I’m sure if Australia post was any good it would’ve been here the next morning. Love shopping with surfstitch always have!

Amby

AmbySydney, NSW

Unsatisfied

I was disappointed after purchasing a pair of leggings for $139 on Monday only to find that by Wednesday they were reduced by $40.00. I contacted Surfstitch to see if they would credit me the difference to which they responded disappointingly that they could not offer me anything but they hoped I would find something else to buy during the sale. Not happy!

Michael and Leanne

Michael and Leanneasked

On average, what quality is the material of Surfstitch clothing? Are they longer lasting than for example, Target?

MY OPINION
MY OPINION

The quality is great, better than average! Have been buying clothes off Surf Stitch for years. Even the less known brands that we've purchased have laundered well and lasted the test of time. Wouldn't even compare them to target, you can buy styles from SS that you won't see everyone else wearing!

miki7788
miki7788

Surfstitch carry so many different labels. Most of them popular and widely known. Some of the garments are disappointing , but generally they are as I expected. Surfstich as a company to deal with has been excellent. I have placed many orders, no errors no faulty merchandise and extremely fast dispatch.

Liam Dickson

Liam Dicksonasked

What do you do if you cant remember your order number but you want to return something?

Steph
Steph

Check your email for the confirmation email, or login to your surf stitch acc. Do you still have the invoice that came with the delivery?

stewy

stewyasked

Can you use 2 payment methods when buying something on surfstitch?

Gracie308
Gracie308

Sorry - I have no idea. You would have to contact them.

Get an answer from our members and SurfStitch representatives

Other Footwear Shops & Brands