SurfStitch

SurfStitch

3.5

Business07

Business07Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service, and interfered with return.

Wenz

WenzNewcastle

Returned customer

3rd purchase in 18 mths,
Touch wood I have had no issues with faulty items or had to return. By the sounds of things doesn’t sound much chop if you have to. The site is extremely easy to navigate,great range of products and fair priced,Next day delivery each time for me.( I am interstate as well)

Katherine

KatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic - Service, Returns and Products

I LOVE surfstitch and have been ordering from them for the past 5+ years. They always deliver quickly, products are AMAZING quality and I have had great customer service - quick replies to emails, no delay in sending exchanged sizes back to me and quick returns (and refunds). I love them and honestly they are my go to when I want to try things out and am not sure if I will need to try out different sizes/or won’t like the product.
The only advice I have is the sizes tend to run a little big! So size down if you’re not sure :)
Otherwise happy shopping! I have another order coming in the mail this week! Woohoo!

Dan Man

Dan ManTweed Heads West

Lesson Learned "Only Buy 100% Australian Made and Owned Products".

Don't buy anything from a seller/company who can't be bothered to make contact after sale. See other reviews "same same".They only sell crap Chinese products anyway..." I suggest only Buying Australian 100% Made Products". 1x Bennie Total cost $47.94 AUD ripoff they have to be kidding. Never again. Price gouging or what!

Victoria

VictoriaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always Awesome!

I have been using SurfStitch for years!
Most recently, I purchased a jumper on their website at lunchtime on Tuesday, selecting express post. This item was received the next day! Really impressed, considering the 2+ week delays almost every single other online store has been experiencing. I also find they have good prices and often sales on too making it a great place to shop.

Jess Jensen

Jess JensenQueensland

Fast shipping of wrong item with no customer service

Sizing Slightly small
Riksam

RiksamPerth, WA

Worst online experience!!! NO CUSTOMER CARE!!!

I ordered 2 hats online, 3 weeks later still no hats. Emailed them and the response was supplying me a tracking number which stated the order had not been picked up from the store. Tried to get back in touch with them. No response. Their voice message to the number on their website states that they do not monitor their voicemails! What kind of customer service is that???? Worst online experience ever! I say stay away from such a dodgy mob!!!

Vanessa

VanessaQueensland, 4211

unable to stop sms

I have bee getting spam on my phone for over 2 years I send STOP and it keeps on coming will try the Do not call people maybe a fine may work

Sizing Very small

Extremely Fast Shipping and Amazing Quality

Super satisfied with quality and got free express shipping when spending only $60 in store (and on sale items)!! Delivery came in less than 48 hours even with COVID-19 delays. 10/10

Alee will

Alee willCentral Queensland, QLD

Awesome clothing

Fantastic store,they always have lots of sales making things very affordable.Quality clothes too.Be aware if buying items from their online shop they may not offer returns.The returns I have done before were managed quickly and successfully.

Won't replace faulty product

The softboard I bought to teach my daughter to surf had a ding on arrival and was sent with incorrect screws to attach the rear fin. I have been trying for weeks to resolve this with Surfstitch - emails and phone calls - but they all I get are email apologies and phone silence. And no resolution. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sufstitch = zero points for customer service

After being a loyal cutomer for years, Im dissapointed that my delivery has not arrived after 12 days. I have contacted by email 3 times and left 3 voice messages because no one ever answers the phone. No attempts made to connect with me and apparrently dont give a crap.

John M

John MPerth

I have made a few online purchases at SurfStitch recently. The whole experience from the website, ordering, delivery and returns have been the best I have encountered compared to any other online purchases I have made elsewhere.
Thank you and well done. I will be back.

Sizing Slightly small

Shocking swervice

Delivery took 3xlonger than stated. Ignored attempts to contact via email and phone. Could have bought better sunglass4s from $2 shop. After nearly 2 months still working away at a refund. Dreadful customer service

Bianca

BiancaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Their 'Drop Off Point' stuck the paperwork to the box and therefore shoes were deemed unfit for return.

I emailed and explained and no one ever got back to me. Will never buy from them again. The shoes came in a satchel with no protection in the first place. Very unprofessional and backward for a company of this size.

Find out how SurfStitch compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Delivery no problems but returns...

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Unsatisfactory

Didnt recieve order.
Didn't recieve confirmation that order had been sent back to sender even though it had been quiet some time ago.
They refuse to send the order back out
Apperently i need to reorder everything again.

Very unsatisfactory customer service

Faulty items

Hole in a shirt

Black mark on other

Both items I brought were broken....

I brought two shirts both came faulty.... I didn’t receive a call back, I emailed multiple times and had poor communication from surfy stitches end... lack of service provided... no replys and not 100% that I’ll get my refund. I called on the day of parcel arrival, had tags on, and sent it back two days after. Need to up their customer service. disappointing

Trish

TrishSydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service - presents will not be under the Xmas tree despite 16 Dec order

Ordered placed 16th December but still not received. Usually very fast which is great but its the bad customer service I'm now experiencing that is the issue.... Ordered placed overseas by my brother - Xmas presents my kids won't be getting. Money taken from his account but now saying fraud concerns so haven't shipped. Why take the money then ? No email to raise this as a concern - only advised after several emails. Evidence that no fraud now provided but still nothing and no replies.... Very dissapointing.

Horrible Customer Service

Requested refund on an item and was rejected due to tiny fault, the item itself was too small. Received no email explaining why the item was rejected and only found out they were sending it back when AUS post sent an email stating an item from surfstitch was on its way. Worst Customer service, didnt care about my order and took way to long to process return etc.

Sizing Very small

Michael and Leanne

Michael and Leanneasked

On average, what quality is the material of Surfstitch clothing? Are they longer lasting than for example, Target?

MY OPINION
MY OPINION

The quality is great, better than average! Have been buying clothes off Surf Stitch for years. Even the less known brands that we've purchased have laundered well and lasted the test of time. Wouldn't even compare them to target, you can buy styles from SS that you won't see everyone else wearing!

miki7788
miki7788

Surfstitch carry so many different labels. Most of them popular and widely known. Some of the garments are disappointing , but generally they are as I expected. Surfstich as a company to deal with has been excellent. I have placed many orders, no errors no faulty merchandise and extremely fast dispatch.

Liam Dickson

Liam Dicksonasked

What do you do if you cant remember your order number but you want to return something?

Steph
Steph

Check your email for the confirmation email, or login to your surf stitch acc. Do you still have the invoice that came with the delivery?

stewy

stewyasked

Can you use 2 payment methods when buying something on surfstitch?

Gracie308
Gracie308

Sorry - I have no idea. You would have to contact them.

Other Footwear Shops & Brands