SurfStitch

SurfStitch

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fastest deliveries ever!

I live in Central Australia and it usually takes forever for anything to be delivered here however I have never had to wait more than 3-4 days for a delivery from SurfStitch. Has to return an item here or there and the process was also super fast and easy. Always quality brands too, I will always shop with SurfStitch!

Great customer service

Have been shopping with Surfstitch for quite a number of years now. Website is very well laid out. On the rare occasion I've had any problems (generally user error) customer service has been prompt and helpful. I also find the returns policy seamless. Shipping is always super fast

Fast delivery

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and a pair of sunglasses, although I don’t like the sunglasses once receiving them my shoes fit perfectly my order was packed and dispatched the day I placed the order and I’m sure if Australia post was any good it would’ve been here the next morning. Love shopping with surfstitch always have!

Unsatisfied

I was disappointed after purchasing a pair of leggings for $139 on Monday only to find that by Wednesday they were reduced by $40.00. I contacted Surfstitch to see if they would credit me the difference to which they responded disappointingly that they could not offer me anything but they hoped I would find something else to buy during the sale. Not happy!

Sizing True to size

Return process takes too long

If you’re unhappy with your purchase you will be waiting over two weeks or longer for your refund - there are other websites that offer better return policies within the week

Best online shopping experience ever.

Have used Surfstitch for some time now and have never had any problems. Their page is easy to navigate and find what you want. Once ordered, items always arrive very quickly and no problems to return if they don't fit.

Exemplary Customer Service once again

I just called Surfstitch to arrange a return - which is free btw, as I couldn't find my order number. I felt obligated, as I do each time I call, to compliment the staff at level of customer service provided. I spoke to Ashleigh (excuse the spelling if wrong). Professional, lovely, helpful,personable and provided a super quick solution. I am ALWAYS super impressed when I call Surfstitch Customer Care, and this was no exception.

Product Appearance As advertised

Ordered boardies and they didn’t fit
Sent both of them back with the prepaid label
The return process was fully automated and incredibly simple
This was my first order with them and I’m very happy with the service!

Never buying from SurfStitch again

I ordered pair of pants and exchanged them for a smaller size. Smaller size was too small so I had to return them and pay for the postage. When asked why I have to pay for postage when they clearly say returns are free for 100 days for full priced items. Well, towards the end of the returns policy you can see that only one postage is free and the rest customer has to pay.
I think it is not fair especially because it is not clearly stated at the beginning of policy but at the end. Luckily, competition is huge so I do not have to buy from this website ever again.

Worst Online Shopping Experience Ever

I bought a pair of bathers and after barely been able to try them on (too small) I sent them back only to never hear from SurfStitch. After following them up they claim the bathers are "dirty" and have sent them back. I am now stuck with a pair of bathers too small and most likely someone else dirtied them but they re-sold them to me. I do not recommend them at all

Poor quality clothing

I bought a pair of Banks boards shorts and they are the WORST quality board shorts I’ve ever owned!
I’ve owned other Banks clothing and it was good.
For some reason SurfStitch clothing quality sucks

Great Experience!

I ordered a watch from them and it arrived within less than 24 hours in perfect condition! I would definitely recommend to buy from them and I would surely purchase something from them in the future.

No complaints

I’m really surprised just how quickly the products arrive. I have ordered twice and they both arrived two days after I ordered them, I live in a regional area so usually I would expect to wait 5 business days

I also received two vouchers in my last parcel

Thanks heaps to the effecient team!
I’ll keep coming back without a hesitation

Product Appearance As advertised

Terrible customer service and wouldn't send my order until i sent them a colour photo of my credit card. Ridiculous.

Had to cancel order as did not want to send card details. Was offered no other options for proving ID or bank details. Disappointed as was meant to be a birthday present.

I never received my product

Unsatisfied with this company because they left my product outside of my building and not inside as usually the other companies do. I definitely would not recommend to buy on this websitte.

Still waiting

Bought 2 pairs of jeans (seperate orders) both weren’t right so returned them - the next day after receiving them and inntiating the return- and now it’s been over a month and still no return has been processed! Iv emailed and have got very vague answers. That’s $300 worth of refund I’m waiting on! Other company’s are very fast to process returns. I hope these guys can sort it out ASAP

Product Appearance As advertised

Poor customer service, would not refund on faulty item. Sent damaged stock. Do not recommend.

Poor customer service, would not refund on faulty item. Sent damaged stock, after some very ridiculous communications with rep told it was our fault. Do not recommend. Happy to share pics n copy of emails as proof.

Amazing shipping time

I grabbed some catch surf softop wax and I swear that as soon as I hit buy now it was at my door. Ok slight dramatization, however these guys are killing it. Will be purchasing from here more often and would recommend to everyone.

False advertising, missing items and false promotions.

I was extremely unhappy as they forgot half of the items in my order/ did not receive some of the items i payed for, and refused refund or compensation. Thought this service would be reliable however was been extremely let down. Reccoment avoiding this site.

Best service ever from an online retailer.
Seamless handling of my queries re returns. Super responsive & prompt attention.
Very fast delivery.

On average, what quality is the material of Surfstitch clothing? Are they longer lasting than for example, Target?
The quality is great, better than average! Have been buying clothes off Surf Stitch for years. Even the less known brands that we've purchased have laundered well and lasted the test of time. Wouldn't even compare them to target, you can buy styles from SS that you won't see everyone else wearing!Surfstitch carry so many different labels. Most of them popular and widely known. Some of the garments are disappointing , but generally they are as I expected. Surfstich as a company to deal with has been excellent. I have placed many orders, no errors no faulty merchandise and extremely fast dispatch.

What do you do if you cant remember your order number but you want to return something?
Check your email for the confirmation email, or login to your surf stitch acc. Do you still have the invoice that came with the delivery?

Can you use 2 payment methods when buying something on surfstitch?
Sorry - I have no idea. You would have to contact them.