Swimart

Swimart

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Swimart? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (10)

Sodium
SodiumSydney, NSW

Price gouging

Called about a part. Was quoted "approx $42 but will confirm once availability is confirmed". Other retailers have same price. Called three more times in two days to chase up only to be told price was now $79 with no explanation when I questioned the price hike. Not the first time I have been over-charged by the same store. But is the last.

Store LocationNorth Rose Bay NSW
DBJ2020
DBJ2020South East Queensland, QLD

Phenomenal service and helpfulness

Swimart Rose Bay

Stay away from Swimart Rose Bay. Worst customer service. Very disappointing that the recent change in ownership has not meant a better attitude to customer service. They took over 5 weeks to repair a broken pool pump which was still under warranty. After finally repairing the pump, they do not see it as their responsibility to get the pool back to safe swimming levels. (They did offer to do a treatment to the pool at the cost of $2,400!!!)

Adrian
AdrianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I was a committed customer for over 10 years at Swimart Malvern, recently I was treated terribly!

I was an ongoing customer for over 10 years at Swimart Malvern. I purchased all my pool needs from them, as I wanted to get the best advise on how best to maintain my pool - it was great over time, but recently their service was terrible. I purchased and paid Swimart Malvern to install a new Waterco filter system a year ago. The filter now has connection issues, i.e. leakages. No accountability nor any suggestions to rectify the issue, instead put the blame on me. No ownership and accountability on their quality of work!

If quality of products and services, where they help resolve your pool issues, this is not the place! I am going elsewhere!

Niamh
NiamhSydney, NSW

lazy and do not clean well

Swimart Carlingford are overpriced - check with the other pool people in the area - they are much more expensive. Their job is sub standard. The pool was still dirty after they had been - so much so that I didn't even know that they had done the pool. I would steer well clear.

Constant sms spam messages under their name not number so can't be blocked.

Constant sms spam messages under their name not number so can't be blocked. They are ignoring opt-out requests. I'll never deal with them again. Make your own decision about dealing with them, but think carefully first.

Debra Lucas
Debra LucasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Swimart should be ashamed!

Auzzie700
Auzzie700South East Queensland, QLD

Swimart Tingalpa - What a disappintment

Andy.Z
Andy.ZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't use swimart!

Shop staff measured my filter cartridge and placed the order. Few days later I received a different mode. When I call them back the staff was really rude and told me that the one I am after is different price (around $200 extra).they made mistake give me the wrong price! However on the receipt the item I am after is $170( With current model number on it). Please see the pic I uploaded! Never gonna go there again!

Swimart! what is the real price in your system? $170 or $375?

Wonderful service

I use service once a week. With their guidance, very easy to maintain pool. Great help when Council wanted me to change the gate. Much better than my previous pool people.

LuckyPhil
LuckyPhilSydney, NSW

Ripoff prices for replacement cartridges

Charged $447.70 for an Opal 180 cartridge from Swimart Dural.... silly me without checking online.
Now discover can buy same cartridge from $136 - $159 (plus small delivery fee)
Never buy anything from this Swimart without checking their prices!!

DSD
DSDSydney

SWIMART NORTH STRATHFIELD

Excellent service and knowledgeable staff.
Definitely recommended if you want to have your pool clean and shiny. Great product collection, slightl more expensive.
Shop is very close to my property and convenience location.

Swimart Balwyn

Cannot recommend Swimart Balwyn. 2 visits later, problem with solar sensor still not rectified. Poor communication by service staff( solved with 10 min by another company). Unable to post review on their website- only positive reviews available!

John S.
John S.Sydney, NSW

Swimart Rose Bay

exceptional service, awesome knowledgeable team and will go out of their way to make your swimming experience amazing. I was advised exceptionally well by Oliver in the store about how to turn around my green pool and when the other young technician came over to check my filter not priming it was also a great experience with the problem solved quickly.

Will use again and recommend to friends for sure.

Unhappy
UnhappyLake Haven

Swimart Charmhaven

I gave swimart a chlorinator for repair. They rang and said it cost $629.00 for repairs and a new cell. I checked on the web and the price for a new cell was $460.00. 2 other local swimart stores charge $570.00. When I told them i only wanted to pay for the chlorinator they said the cost was $130.00. I asked how is it that if the cell cost $570.00 at other stores why was my cost $130.00. Their reply was their price for the cell was $680.00 and they made a mistake with the first quote. Needless to say I won't be dealing with these operators again.