Swimart

Swimart

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John S.

John S.Sydney, NSW

Swimart Rose Bay

exceptional service, awesome knowledgeable team and will go out of their way to make your swimming experience amazing. I was advised exceptionally well by Oliver in the store about how to turn around my green pool and when the other young technician came over to check my filter not priming it was also a great experience with the problem solved quickly.

Will use again and recommend to friends for sure.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Purchase TypeServicing
Store LocationRose Bay

Unhappy

UnhappyLake Haven

Swimart Charmhaven

I gave swimart a chlorinator for repair. They rang and said it cost $629.00 for repairs and a new cell. I checked on the web and the price for a new cell was $460.00. 2 other local swimart stores charge $570.00. When I told them i only wanted to pay for the chlorinator they said the cost was $130.00. I asked how is it that if the cell cost $570.00 at other stores why was my cost $130.00. Their reply was their price for the cell was $680.00 and they made a mistake with the first quote. Needless to say I won't be dealing with these operators again.

local1

local1Greenwich

Swimart Lindfield : Really Helpful

I rang the new team at Swimart Lindfield. They were really helpful, fast to return calls and managed to troubleshoot over the phone.
Thanks for the great service and advice.

Number28

Number28Sydney

Swimart Rose Bay - appalling customer service in every aspect

I signed up for regular pool cleaning. Each time, the cleaner put used chemical bags in the wrong garbage or recycling bins, and left spilt chemicals on pool surrounds. There was no communication from the shop about what, if any, services such as backwashing the filter were actually performed on each visit.

The shop took an automatic credit card payment without notifying me, and also emailed an invoice requesting payment, which I paid. After nearly 4 months and multiple calls and visits, I am still receiving demands for a payment I have made twice. Last phone call the manager hung up on me.

Darryl

DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unimpressed poolpipe repairs

Been dealing with Swimart Tingalpa for some time so got them in to do some pipe repairs and modifications and ended up having 2 leaks from the repairs they did and when I got them back several days late to fix their repairs they were going to charge me additional costs to repair their leaking joints.I did the repairs myself because the pump and chlorinator wouldn't run and starting to lose the pool with the summer heat, needless to say this is now one non returning customer

Instillation advise

Dissatisfied customer. Don't let them near your pool

Mark P.

Mark P.Melbourne

Swimart Cheltenham

Quintal

QuintalSydney, NSW

THANK YOU SWIMART MOSMAN YOU MAKE THE DIFFERENCE

I've been a customer of SWIMART MOSMAN for 12 years and can highly recommend their pool products and service. In my experience John and the team are knowledgeable, reliable and courteous in all aspects of home pool maintenance. Their technical advice over the years has also been so helpful. It's a pleasure to visit the store for free pool water testing and advice. It's not always easy going keeping a home pool functional and crystal clear, however, Swimart Mosman has positively made the difference for us.

IonAus

IonAusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Swimart Maroochydore - they sparkle!

Overpriced Chemicals

Purchased chemicals of a price of $75. Went to Bunnings for other products while I was there I checked their prices and found exactly the same quality for $40. Went back to store for a refund and was told I couldn’t return chemicals.

Rude and unpleasant.

I was in the Baulkham Hills store and noticed a young member of staff being rudely and unfairly reprimanded. It wasn't easy to tell if it was a joke so I let it go. Yesterday I noticed it again in front of 6 customers. This behaviour is a disgrace and I hope that young man will soon find a better job. Nobody deserves that. I will not be going back.

AJB

AJB

Great Service

Swimart St Ives have provided an excellent service and are not focused on simply making money. The focus on customer needs.

Nick

Nickmelbourne

DONCASTER SWIM MART - DON'T TRUST THEM!!

I spent $1,900 at DONCASTER Swim Mart. I should have been wary when they insisted that I pay in advance. Stupidly I paid and they didn't complete the work.... but they don't care!! When I rang to follow up the repairs the Manager, just hung up on me!!

I can't believe that they are still in business. Not to be trusted!!

ps...First time I've left feedback on ANY website about ANYTHING....that's how bad it was!

User

User

Extortionists

They tend of oversell products you don't need I can understand that, its a shady practice but its legal and its expected. Whats not expected is being told someone can pop out to show you how to use your very expensive new pool filter for free as a courtesy, then receiving a $100 bill in your inbox for .15 units of work. What a joke. Will avoid ever going back and will most certainly recommend other places to friends and family from now on.

Pat

PatAustralian Capital Territory

Sorry Guys

Sharon

SharonWest Pennant Hills

Really Poor Service

Swimart Carlingford- told us we needed a new pump- sold us and installed a pump for $700 with a 3 yr warranty, broke before 3yrs, now telling us they didn't install that pump even though we have the receipt. Told us that the receipt has the wrong product and signature of a person who hasn't worked there for years. Change of owners now so he doesn't want to repair or replace pump. Will not recommend or go there again.

Ross Gregory

Ross GregoryAvondale

Service/advice

The staff at Swimart Shellharbour are helpful and professional. Have been dealing with them for over 12 years and have found them excellent in all their services. I did "transgress" and went to another pool centre in Albion Park, but found them too expensive and no way as knowledgeable as the team at Shellharbour. Needless to say, I have not strayed again. Well done, you can do no better than have this team on your side. The servicemen are polite, professional and friendly and do their job, have a chat, and leave. Keep it up guys.

Deb C

Deb CRockhampton

Swimart Rockhampton - told us to go elsewhere

Hendo

HendoCairns

Too many chemicals

Amount of chemicals and cost went up month after month, decided to test pH after they left... it was 8.5, after apparently pouring in 1.5 Ltrs of acid. Amount of chemicals used described to me as "bombing" by a pool builder, the sort of thing you do when a pool has just been installed. Woree Swimart is best avoided.