Swimart

Swimart

2.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (9)
  • Purchase Type
Niamh

NiamhSydney, NSW

lazy and do not clean well

Swimart Carlingford are overpriced - check with the other pool people in the area - they are much more expensive. Their job is sub standard. The pool was still dirty after they had been - so much so that I didn't even know that they had done the pool. I would steer well clear.

Store LocationCarlingford

Constant sms spam messages under their name not number so can't be blocked.

Constant sms spam messages under their name not number so can't be blocked. They are ignoring opt-out requests. I'll never deal with them again. Make your own decision about dealing with them, but think carefully first.

Store LocationST IVES
Debra Lucas

Debra LucasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Swimart should be ashamed!

Store LocationHope Island, Gold Coast

Store LocationTingalpa
Andy.Z

Andy.ZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't use swimart!

Shop staff measured my filter cartridge and placed the order. Few days later I received a different mode. When I call them back the staff was really rude and told me that the one I am after is different price (around $200 extra).they made mistake give me the wrong price! However on the receipt the item I am after is $170( With current model number on it). Please see the pic I uploaded! Never gonna go there again!

Swimart! what is the real price in your system? $170 or $375?

Store LocationQLD browns plains

Wonderful service

I use service once a week. With their guidance, very easy to maintain pool. Great help when Council wanted me to change the gate. Much better than my previous pool people.

Store LocationConcord
LuckyPhil

LuckyPhilSydney, NSW

Ripoff prices for replacement cartridges

Charged $447.70 for an Opal 180 cartridge from Swimart Dural.... silly me without checking online.
Now discover can buy same cartridge from $136 - $159 (plus small delivery fee)
Never buy anything from this Swimart without checking their prices!!

Store LocationSwimart Dural
DSD

DSDSydney

SWIMART NORTH STRATHFIELD

Excellent service and knowledgeable staff.
Definitely recommended if you want to have your pool clean and shiny. Great product collection, slightl more expensive.
Shop is very close to my property and convenience location.

Purchase TypePool and Servicing
Store LocationNorth Strathfield

Swimart Balwyn

Cannot recommend Swimart Balwyn. 2 visits later, problem with solar sensor still not rectified. Poor communication by service staff( solved with 10 min by another company). Unable to post review on their website- only positive reviews available!

Store LocationSwimart Balwyn

John S.

John S.Sydney, NSW

Swimart Rose Bay

exceptional service, awesome knowledgeable team and will go out of their way to make your swimming experience amazing. I was advised exceptionally well by Oliver in the store about how to turn around my green pool and when the other young technician came over to check my filter not priming it was also a great experience with the problem solved quickly.

Will use again and recommend to friends for sure.

Store LocationRose Bay
Unhappy

UnhappyLake Haven

Swimart Charmhaven

I gave swimart a chlorinator for repair. They rang and said it cost $629.00 for repairs and a new cell. I checked on the web and the price for a new cell was $460.00. 2 other local swimart stores charge $570.00. When I told them i only wanted to pay for the chlorinator they said the cost was $130.00. I asked how is it that if the cell cost $570.00 at other stores why was my cost $130.00. Their reply was their price for the cell was $680.00 and they made a mistake with the first quote. Needless to say I won't be dealing with these operators again.

local1

local1Greenwich

Swimart Lindfield : Really Helpful

I rang the new team at Swimart Lindfield. They were really helpful, fast to return calls and managed to troubleshoot over the phone.
Thanks for the great service and advice.

Number28

Number28Sydney

Swimart Rose Bay - appalling customer service in every aspect

I signed up for regular pool cleaning. Each time, the cleaner put used chemical bags in the wrong garbage or recycling bins, and left spilt chemicals on pool surrounds. There was no communication from the shop about what, if any, services such as backwashing the filter were actually performed on each visit.

The shop took an automatic credit card payment without notifying me, and also emailed an invoice requesting payment, which I paid. After nearly 4 months and multiple calls and visits, I am still receiving demands for a payment I have made twice. Last phone call the manager hung up on me.

Darryl

DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unimpressed poolpipe repairs

Been dealing with Swimart Tingalpa for some time so got them in to do some pipe repairs and modifications and ended up having 2 leaks from the repairs they did and when I got them back several days late to fix their repairs they were going to charge me additional costs to repair their leaking joints.I did the repairs myself because the pump and chlorinator wouldn't run and starting to lose the pool with the summer heat, needless to say this is now one non returning customer

Instillation advise

Find out how Swimart compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Dissatisfied customer. Don't let them near your pool

Ian

IanMelbourne

Swimart Cheltenham

Quintal

QuintalSydney, NSW

THANK YOU SWIMART MOSMAN YOU MAKE THE DIFFERENCE

I've been a customer of SWIMART MOSMAN for 12 years and can highly recommend their pool products and service. In my experience John and the team are knowledgeable, reliable and courteous in all aspects of home pool maintenance. Their technical advice over the years has also been so helpful. It's a pleasure to visit the store for free pool water testing and advice. It's not always easy going keeping a home pool functional and crystal clear, however, Swimart Mosman has positively made the difference for us.

IonAus

IonAusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Swimart Maroochydore - they sparkle!

Overpriced Chemicals

Purchased chemicals of a price of $75. Went to Bunnings for other products while I was there I checked their prices and found exactly the same quality for $40. Went back to store for a refund and was told I couldn’t return chemicals.