Sydney Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (115)

Penelope

Penelope Sydney, NSW

Great service, quick to deal with difficulties

The whole team were very helpful from Nathan who came to measure up, Nicole in the office who very efficiently sorted some difficulties due to a variation of the order and the contractor who fitted the blinds. I recommended to a friend and she was also happy with their blinds.

Moira younger

Moira younger

Fly screens are a must in Australia

Joe measured up and Mick installed both done a fantastic job. The office girls very pleasant and helpful.
Just what I Ordered.

Julie

JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just what I ordered

From consult to fitting it all ran smoothly. Everyone was on time and the security door with dog door was exactly what I ordered.

Store LocationSydney, NSW
Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Julie, thank you for giving Sydney Blinds & Screens a 5* Review for their sales, service & product. Please can you advise your order # (MST******) as we would like to share your review with the team.

Find out how Sydney Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

I have had Sydney blinds installed on my property

I found the starf in office very friendly when ever I rang and the guy who measure the job very helpful with idea on colour and products the fitter was excellent he showed me how to operate the blinds

Liz K

Liz KSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service and value for money

Great service, value for money and best of all, the flyscreens were Australian made.
Professional service by sales employees and fitting employees.

J. Abdo

J. AbdoSydney, NSW

Affordable Blockout Roller Blinds

Ordered blockout roller blinds and within two weeks they were installed. My house is much cooler now! Great customer service and highly recommended, J.Abdo

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi J.Abdo, thank you for giving Sydney Blinds & Screens a 5* review for our products, sales & service. We are pleased to read that you are very happy with the way we serviced your order.

Ann

Ann

Great price great service

938137. Totally professional. Articulated what I needed to solve the problem in suggesting the least expensive and and most visually aesthetic product. Installation efficient. Everyone a joy to speak with. Highly recommend.Outside awnings.

Topaz

TopazSydney, NSW

Love it. Makes a difference to the area

This is my third call to install blinds. Work is excellent. Done to what I wanted. Will definitely call again.

Store LocationSydney Blinds & Screens, 26 Stoddart Road, Prospect, NSW 2148

Good Job Sydney Blinds

Today we got our Flyscreens installed. We are satisfied with the quality and the service received from Sydney Blinds and highly recommend them to others.

Store LocationProspect 2148

Colette

ColetteSydney, NSW

Love Sydney Blinds .. they’re the best

I’ve used Sydney blinds many times now and as always they give me the best price product and customer service .. I highly recommend them and would not go anywhere else

Jake

JakeSydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever experienced

Terrible customer service - payed for warranty however when one of their products is faulty or damaged they want no part of it. Overall terrible experience and would recommend everyone to look elsewhere

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Jake, we are still awaiting your order number so that we can respond to your claims. Please can you advise it asap.
Thank you, Sydney Blinds & Screens.

Outdoor Blinds - 930842

#930842 - Service was excellent from quotation to installation. I would gladly use this company again in the future. Price was very competitive

Store LocationProspect, NSW

JaniceSydney, NSW

Brilliant blinds

I can’t fault my dealings with Sydney Blinds. They were recommended to me by a friend. From the first contact until installation the process was flawless.Price and quality are exceptional

Store LocationProspect NSW

Hi
I’m not sure what to write but Mick put the blinds up and he wrote the number 929720. Hope this is ok

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks. The number relates to you in our system.

Milan MST932831

Perfect job. Happy with the results. Would recommend to others without hesitation. Tradesmen very professional. Have availed myself of Sydney Screens and Blinds services in the past with the same happy results.
Judith Hewitson

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

From start to finish we cannot fault sydney blinds and screens. Turned up on time for both quote and install. Will highly recommend to everybody that needs a new screen door. Ref number MST935650

Store LocationSydney blinds and screens

JenniC

JenniC

Love our new screen door!

Very impressed with the workmanship - Frank was great. We have a lovely new screen door and I can only say we should have replaced the old door sooner. Your quoted price was also the best of several quotes. Ref: MST 924331

Store LocationSydney Blinds & Screens

Excellent!

MST 918400
Professional work done in a timely manner. Great selection of colours. Would recommend Sydney Blinds as the cost is cheaper than other competitors. I am very happy with the result.

Store LocationBlacktown NSW
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi Linda M, thank you for sharing your experience of using Sydney Blinds & screens. We are please to read that our company has met with your requirements and that the whole process went smoothly.

Awesome!

I love Sydney blinds quality and service.
It was Very easy to find the store.
Very good service and it was installed to perfection.
Thank you for the amazing service and work.

Cheryl Quested

Cheryl QuestedSydney, NSW

Roller blinds

Have used Sydney Blinds & Screens on many occasions they have always been helpful and the product always very good would recommend them to anyone . Installation was quick and went very smoothly. A very helpful company.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Service above and beyond

Sydney Blinds were very helpful and also very professional, especially when I had to go into the showroom to change the colour of the blinds they were all very helpful. I would recommend, thanks again. Very happy with not only the blinds they were friendly and got the job done by Milan in no time, thanks again. Job number MST932748

starkey

starkeyasked

where do i input code mst 690057 regards starkey

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hello Starkey - We have just seen your review and can make the note on your file of the feedback and add your details for the monthly draw. The draw takes place during the first week of the following month and all entrants are contacted by telephone following the draw. Thank you again for the kind review and good luck in the draw. Regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

does this mean that all good comments for this company are left by people who are participating in some kind of a lottery organised by the company????

Martin

Martinasked

Hi, If I ordered 10 Roman Blinds today or at the latest by Monday 9th Nov, how long would it take to manufacture and install them in my Sydney home please?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your enquiry. We can start the process of check measure and manufacture but unfortunately we are booked out until Christmas so the install would have to be early next year. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Sydney Blinds and Screens

Sunshine

Martin you are very fortunate. Many people get caught by this company. Fate has been good to you. Go to another company and avoid the inevitable stress and disappointment that you will encounter here.

MB33

I would not use this company. Terrible, dishonest and unprofessional. Save yourself a lot of stress and heartache and use someone else. Matt

Sueanne

Sueanneasked

I have previously used your company many times over the years My mum warned me that your service was terrible I was shocked as I had always been very satisfied Can you explain why so many customer reviews are SO bad? I am wanting a number of new blinds and I need you to convince me that your service is as good as it used to be otherwise I'll go elsewhere
Sue

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks Sue for giving us an opportunity to respond in order to retain your business. Our company has been through a recent transition which included a review of our internal customer service processes. We would really like to prove to you that we have addressed some issues we found, and that we are making positive steps to improvement . Please speak to Susan on 9636 1555 regarding the products you would are looking at, and we know she will look after you, and make sure you are happy with the products and service just as you have always enjoyed.

Sunshine

No, she won't and when (not if) it all goes wrong she won't even return your call. It's no fun having your hard earned money taken, constant problems, stress, rude lying customer service, asking for your money back and being denied, being threatened - even with court - if you don't pay up the other 50%, being frightened to the point where your health is impacted and all because the supplier took your money and never bothers to call again once they have the 50% deposit. Expect to do all the phoning. They take away any trust in human beings. Felt preyed upon. Worst experience with a supplier ever. Save yourself the grief and look elsewhere. Make sure you do your research. Good luck. I wouldn't recommend this firm to a worst enemy.

MB33

I agree with Sunshine. This company is attrocious. They are by far the worst experience I have ever had with a company in any industry. They are exceptionally rude and deceitful. Save yourself a lot of stress and chasing up by going with another company.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Blinds representatives