Listing monitored by Sydney Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (156)

Rena
RenaSydney, NSW

Just love my blinds they are beautiful

Sydney Blinds have been great with all my blinds. Very professional and helpful throughout the process. Would highly recommend this company.

NotHappyNAB
NotHappyNABSydney

Before you request a quote, beware, they don't come to the north shore

I requested a quote and got a text the next day saying they don't service my area. Just letting you know to save time. Cheers.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
JoanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product and service

Very professional from start to finish. Sales man explained product very well and the installer was efficient and Left our place clean. The double roller blinds have been a great addition to our house and used daily. Highly recommend!!

Joanne

Hi, my order number is 988097. Thanks again for a great product and service. You were recommended to me by a friend who also had a great experience and I would definitely recommend you to others.

Thanks again.

Brilliant blinds and service

We ordered plantation shutters for our windows and have been most impressed with the service ash the way from quote to installation. Such a high quality team with great products. Could not recommend higher.

AS - MST915255
AS - MST915255Sydney, NSW

Roller Blind Dream

Roller blinds are made from quality materials & they have a wide range to choose from. Sales & admin staff are friendly & helpful. Turnaround was fast & the installers were friendly & efficient.

MMD
MMDSydney, NSW

Dream Screens!

Sydney Blinds and Screens were the perfect choice to complete and compliment my new home renovations. The quote process was easy and they knew exactly what I was looking for. There were no issues with the ordering process and all inquiries were handled in a friendly, professional and efficient manner. The new screen doors were installed quickly and professionally making the experience easy and comfortable. I was extremely happy with the service provided. Thank you Sydney Blinds and Screens.

Nancy
NancySydney, NSW

Amazing service - Order #990617

Blinds

Installed blinds in 2019 threads coming out when advised they said it’s been damaged
Please be careful before signing contract I have been with Sydney blinds for last 15 years for small issue I have to move to other company.
What a shame .

MARGARET 11/6/2021

I had my blinds installed today, I was very happy with the end result. Mark was excellent at his job, great communication and service

Sandra
SandraSydney, NSW

Very Thankful, would recommend

Sydney Blinds and Screens went over and above to make and install by blinds in the time frame I requested. I realize this is not always possible, but really appreciate the professional and courteous way they treated me. Thank you.

JohnSydney, NSW

Blinds

Frank has just installed our new roller blinds to match our previously installed Shutters. Super fast and efficient. Another very pleasing result from Sydney Blinds & Screens with whom we have been dealing with for the last 20 years. Always excellent value and service. Thoroughly satisfied and highly recommended.

Hi,
There is no order number on our invoice. Steve has not written one.
John Warr.

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hi John, I was able to find you in the system. Thanks again, Sydney Blinds & Screens.

PeterSydney

Years of consistent service

We have lived in the same home for 36 years. Over that time we have engaged Sydney Blinds and Screens for security doors and vertical blinds on several occasions. The service has been consistently courteous and efficient from the receptionist to the installer. The product perfect. A model company for the consumer.

The order number is 995691 dated 21 May 2021.. All the best. Peter Baker

Trent
TrentNew South Wales

Great service and product

Blind purchase and installation

Very happy with my new panel slide blind Very professional and friendly service . I was provided with instructions for the track . A returned customer from 10years Brilliant

A winner

Day/night roller bliss were installed in the kitchen area and laundry. They were lovely. Then we had plantation shutters installed in the living area, rumpus room and study. The rooms look very neat. The shutters and the blinds were installed by Matthew MST 956462. Matthew was very professional and Polite. He knew his trade. Thanks Sydney Blinds.

Read more reviews - page 2

starkey
starkeyasked

where do i input code mst 690057 regards starkey

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Hello Starkey - We have just seen your review and can make the note on your file of the feedback and add your details for the monthly draw. The draw takes place during the first week of the following month and all entrants are contacted by telephone following the draw. Thank you again for the kind review and good luck in the draw. Regards, Sydney Blinds & Screens

does this mean that all good comments for this company are left by people who are participating in some kind of a lottery organised by the company????

Martin
Martinasked

Hi, If I ordered 10 Roman Blinds today or at the latest by Monday 9th Nov, how long would it take to manufacture and install them in my Sydney home please?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your enquiry. We can start the process of check measure and manufacture but unfortunately we are booked out until Christmas so the install would have to be early next year. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Sydney Blinds and Screens

Sunshine

Martin you are very fortunate. Many people get caught by this company. Fate has been good to you. Go to another company and avoid the inevitable stress and disappointment that you will encounter here.

MB33

I would not use this company. Terrible, dishonest and unprofessional. Save yourself a lot of stress and heartache and use someone else. Matt

Sueanne
Sueanneasked

I have previously used your company many times over the years My mum warned me that your service was terrible I was shocked as I had always been very satisfied Can you explain why so many customer reviews are SO bad? I am wanting a number of new blinds and I need you to convince me that your service is as good as it used to be otherwise I'll go elsewhere
Sue

Sydney Blinds & ScreensSydney Blinds

Thanks Sue for giving us an opportunity to respond in order to retain your business. Our company has been through a recent transition which included a review of our internal customer service processes. We would really like to prove to you that we have addressed some issues we found, and that we are making positive steps to improvement . Please speak to Susan on 9636 1555 regarding the products you would are looking at, and we know she will look after you, and make sure you are happy with the products and service just as you have always enjoyed.

Sunshine

No, she won't and when (not if) it all goes wrong she won't even return your call. It's no fun having your hard earned money taken, constant problems, stress, rude lying customer service, asking for your money back and being denied, being threatened - even with court - if you don't pay up the other 50%, being frightened to the point where your health is impacted and all because the supplier took your money and never bothers to call again once they have the 50% deposit. Expect to do all the phoning. They take away any trust in human beings. Felt preyed upon. Worst experience with a supplier ever. Save yourself the grief and look elsewhere. Make sure you do your research. Good luck. I wouldn't recommend this firm to a worst enemy.

MB33

I agree with Sunshine. This company is attrocious. They are by far the worst experience I have ever had with a company in any industry. They are exceptionally rude and deceitful. Save yourself a lot of stress and chasing up by going with another company.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Blinds representatives