Sydney Tools ACT

James S.

James S.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

WORST PLACE FOR TOOLS

Worst place you could possibly shop at. I would not recommend shopping here. Workers are rude and disrespectful, they were all on their mobile phones, when asked for assistance they brushed my question off. I bought a drills that broke within the week when asked for a refund I was told that they don’t offer refunds. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Store LocationMitchell, A.C.T

Great customer service

I was assisted in store today by Dean. He was incredibly knowledgeable about your products and was quickly about to assist me get the tools that I needed. Great customer service.

Store LocationMitchell ACT
Peter S.

Peter S.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Store LocationMitchell act

Alex K.

Alex K.Canberra 2600, ACT

Went to sydney tools mitchell Asked Dean to help me locate a new product that they had just got in showed me to It, also had great knowledge of the other products I purchased was and very helpful and was friendly cheers :)

Store LocationMitchell act
Teresa

TeresaCasey 2913, ACT

Don't ever purchase anything from Sydney Tools!!

We purchased a Milwaukee edge trimmer in October. We used it in November and it worked well. We went to use it again and it kept on turning on and off. We returned it and told the Mitchell ACT store and they told us that it needed to go back for repairs....not bad for a new product!! It is now January and after many calls to get an update, we are none the wiser. Terrible service and I will never shop there again. I will also tell all our friends of our terrible experience and recommend Bunnings Warehouse.

Store LocationMitchell ACT
Maria

MariaTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Excellent customer service

I phoned Sydney Tools and spoke to the store manager Luke. I explained to him that we'd had a few tools stolen (which we had previously purchased from Sydney Tools) and we needed a quotation for their replacement. Luke was happy to oblige (even though I was not promising a sale, it was for insurance purposes) and gave me his email address so that I could forward him the details. He responded with an itemised quotation within 2 hours. Thanks for the friendly, hassle-free service.

Lance

LanceCanberra

Thieves

Brent

BrentCanberra 2600, ACT

Daniel @ Fyshwick is a damn Legend

Store LocationSydney tools Fyshwick

Over the phone service

Helped out big time in what I was trying to find out. Good bloke... I never had any dramas when dealing with Sydney Tools.

Service excellent

I went in to Fyshwick store on Saturday as I had lost my user manual for a Gensafe Generator and by Tuesday they had emailed me a copy but when I rang your Warrawong store previously I was told that they could not help me.

Good service

Great service ... easy to deal with ... extremely helpful and polite

very helpful

Very helpfull and great to deal with,they keep most things in stock if not fast turn around on orders.very compeditive pricing

Adam

AdamSydney

Sydney Tools is the best

I bought a generator from Luke in the Fyshwick base, not only did he look after me with price, he took the time to take me through each model until we found the one that suited my needs. Speak to Luke in Fyshwick he certainly knows his stuff!

Shop LocationACT, Fyshwick

support customer with theft claim

Sheldon, assisted me in supplying details of my latest purchases which have just been stolen, this enables me to get a list to the police quickly

Professional, responsive service

Rang to buy a sliding miter saw and saw stand. Got good advice from a staff member named Daniel on the one I was interested in. On receipt of delivery, found that a small lug on the saw stand did not have a screw thread, as it should have. Received expeditious service in sorting out a replacement part with manufacturer (Makita). Now just awaiting delivery of the replacement part.

Top Job

Exceptional attention to detail and customer needs
Great communication and Patience in reaching a deal that I was very happy with .
Cheers Jake I'll be Back

sydney tools

always friendly staff that know there job, I'm as always very happy with the service and prices, the only place i shop for tools ect.

customer service

Every time I request a quote or have questions about equipment, I get very prompt service and Will is always very helpful.

Shop LocationACT, Fyshwick

Very friendly and co operative service

Nice to deal with and nothing is any trouble.
A great range of products and if they haven't got it in stock, they will get it ASAP.

service

Jordan Place at Fyshwick efficiently processed a credit note that had been overlooked by counter staff.
I would rather have had a refund but needs must and Jordan is not responsible for company policy.
So, thank you Jordan