Sydney Tools ACT, Fyshwick

Sydney Tools ACT, Fyshwick

Scott

Scott

Customer service

I have bought from this store on several ocassions. The team are great, the guy I deal with is fantastic, has extensive knowledge, is smart and endeavours to ensure your experience is second to none.
Don't consider anyone else, as these guys are awesome.

Store LocationFyshwick ACT

Great Service.

Always Call Daniel Hall and get looked after. Excellent Customer Service. We cant get the same Service from the Penrith Store so we will order through Daniel from now on.

Store LocationFYSWICK ACT

BrentCanberra 2600, ACT

Daniel @ Fyshwick is a damn Legend

Store LocationSydney tools Fyshwick

Over the phone service

Helped out big time in what I was trying to find out. Good bloke... I never had any dramas when dealing with Sydney Tools.

Service excellent

I went in to Fyshwick store on Saturday as I had lost my user manual for a Gensafe Generator and by Tuesday they had emailed me a copy but when I rang your Warrawong store previously I was told that they could not help me.

Good service

Great service ... easy to deal with ... extremely helpful and polite

very helpful

Very helpfull and great to deal with,they keep most things in stock if not fast turn around on orders.very compeditive pricing

Adam

AdamSydney

Sydney Tools is the best

I bought a generator from Luke in the Fyshwick base, not only did he look after me with price, he took the time to take me through each model until we found the one that suited my needs. Speak to Luke in Fyshwick he certainly knows his stuff!

Find out how Sydney Tools ACT, Fyshwick compares to other Hardware Shops

support customer with theft claim

Sheldon, assisted me in supplying details of my latest purchases which have just been stolen, this enables me to get a list to the police quickly

Professional, responsive service

Rang to buy a sliding miter saw and saw stand. Got good advice from a staff member named Daniel on the one I was interested in. On receipt of delivery, found that a small lug on the saw stand did not have a screw thread, as it should have. Received expeditious service in sorting out a replacement part with manufacturer (Makita). Now just awaiting delivery of the replacement part.

Top Job

Exceptional attention to detail and customer needs
Great communication and Patience in reaching a deal that I was very happy with .
Cheers Jake I'll be Back

sydney tools

always friendly staff that know there job, I'm as always very happy with the service and prices, the only place i shop for tools ect.

customer service

Every time I request a quote or have questions about equipment, I get very prompt service and Will is always very helpful.

Shop LocationACT, Fyshwick

Very friendly and co operative service

Nice to deal with and nothing is any trouble.
A great range of products and if they haven't got it in stock, they will get it ASAP.

service

Jordan Place at Fyshwick efficiently processed a credit note that had been overlooked by counter staff.
I would rather have had a refund but needs must and Jordan is not responsible for company policy.
So, thank you Jordan

Personal service

Festool order

Excellent helpful and knowledgeable service from Daniel at Sydney Tools Fyshwick. Daniel was able to sort out some issues with Festool and expedite delivery.

June 5th 2017 Update: Purchasing Festool equipment

I recently bought several Festool items from Sydney Tools Fyshwick. Jordan Place handled my order, and was very helpful with advice on the items I purchased. He was very courteous, and did all he could to expedite delivery by Festool to the Fyshwick store where I collected it from.

Many thanks Jordan

Exceptional service

Jadium helped my wife and I find a suite of 18V tools (worth over $1000). His knowledge and service were exceptional. He asked us about our needs to ensure they were met. He gave us great information but no "hard sell". He was polite and respected our opinions and our despite for good value. And, having finalised our order, he gave us a better price than the stickers! We will be back. Thanks Jadium.

Very helpful service

Called for some advice on product seen online. Helpful explanation and good customer service. Made the effort to get the product to me.