Sydney Tools NSW
4.7 from 1,242 reviews

Sean D.

Sean D.Sydney, NSW

Prompt in store service

Mick and Johno best blokes too deal with
Had a delivery received issue
Quick and professional to deal with.
Would recomend anyone too drop by and see either of them for all needs

Store LocationRoselands

Dave N.

Dave N.Sydney, NSW

Excellent products, great deals

The guy at Gregory Hills gave a great package deal on Milwaukee tools. His product knowledge was outstanding and we came away with exactly the required tools. Highly recommended salesman.

Store LocationGregory Hills
Bassan Elrich

Bassan ElrichSydney, NSW

Great service! Thanks Mounir!

Excellent range of products and well laid out. Want to especially thank Mounir for the top service he provided me. He went out of his way to help me find exactly what I was looking for. I ended up spending more than intended because of his genuine approach. Will be revisiting this store definitely.

Kenneth N.

Kenneth N.Sydney, NSW

No refunds

After reading some reviews here I now know they are a bunch of crooks. I bought a tool and had to go back 3 times. Firstly they sold me a dinasour jigsaw and even they themselves surprised an obselete product are still in store. When I took it back for a refund they said they have no cash. Offer to pay me back to my account. Money never came back. 3 weeks already

Store LocationAlexandria

Rodney E.

Rodney E.Sydney, NSW

Very poor customer service refused to give refund or exchange on my faulty fan even though agreed it was faulty

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Promises not kept

Store LocationBrookvale

Steve amess

Steve amessHunter Region, NSW

Excellent staff, excellent service, excellent price, always make u feel welcome, that’s why I will not go Anywhere else

Fantastic service
Staff there unbelievably so hopeful, will always go back for will recommend sydneytools to all my friends and work colleagues, the store is always so well presented thanks

Store LocationRutherford

B Sarge

B SargeMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

absolutely 100% terrible

While Sydney tools may be the cheapest, their customer support is the worst hands down.
We have recently purchased a concrete saw witch not only zapped me but continually failed to start.
Although taking over two months to look at it, they now tell me that its warranty is void because it has concrete slurry and water on it. Really! this is a concrete saw? !!! with a water point
you will be hearing more from me.... in the meantime i hope someone might honor their product....

Store LocationRoselands/ cambeltown, Purchased Epping Vic
No thanks

No thanksIllawarra, NSW

Great service Nathan

The service is excellent and they have an extensive range so I was lucky to find the appropriate face masks for our fire fighters making their work more tolerable. Thanks.

jumpy d.

jumpy d.Sydney, NSW

Sydney Tools - worst shopping experience ever

azure105

azure105

Products are great but refunds are HORRIBLE

Cory craig

Cory craigSydney, NSW

Awesome prices, good service

I have been looked after by Ethan since I have been shopping at Sydney tools, sends emails of pricing and products which makes it a lot easier for me, very fast and efficient with great service, I know Im in good hands every time!

Store LocationPenrith

Yamaha Generator

Just purchased a Yamaha inverter generator from Scott at Sydney tools Warrawong. Fantastic service given by Scott and Steve very helpful and great price and service highly recommended. Great guys to deal with

Store LocationWarrawong

Excellent Service

Fantastic customer service from Paul always prompt and reliable. Wide range of items to select from. Totally recommend the Smithfield Store. All staff are very friendly and helpful. Thanks Guys

Store Locationsmithfield
Maryanne
Maryanne

Thanks Sussan

Al Moore

Al MooreSydney, NSW

Great help and knowledge.

Contacted Sydney Tolls regarding a specific item for potential purchase.
Nick S was so helpful and dedicated to customer satisfaction that he went an extra couple of miles to ensure we had the right product and it's availability.
Nick S also arranged delivery that was earlier than anticipated.

Thanks Nick S - Customer focussed excellence.

Store LocationAlexandria

Excellent costume service

Ahmed, has done an excellent job on customer service and sales, has honestly help me out so much Im am very happy with my purchase and deal that I got. Thanks Ahmed Gregory hills

Store LocationGregory hills

Csrl

CsrlTasmania

Great service even though Im in Tasmania

Ali has served me twice now once in store and once on the phone. He has always shown a great interest in what I am doing and has given me great service and advice. I live in Tasmania and with the free postage it is well worth calling Ali for the best deal.
Thanks again I will be back.

Store LocationGregory Hills

Ricardo

RicardoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Andrew Buckley at Sydney Tools Castle Hill

Had an issue with a missing part on a new product I bought from Sydney Tools. After 15 months finally rang up as the angry rude customer - had run out of tolerance. Guy there called Andrew Buckley told me I had every right to be pi**ed and set about sorting the issue for me. Within forty eight hours had the part delivered to my door! Andrew Buckley I will be back to buy from you in the future. Fixed a problem caused by someone else and never flinched from the job!

Nahid

NahidSydney, NSW

Refund policy

No staff knows when the refund will be processed. Not even idea 1/2 week time. The staff member replied- only the Direct process the refunds and he does not have all day to do this.

Store LocationCampbellTown

Griffo1

Griffo1Hunter Region, NSW

How to save yourself time when ordering

The web site was hopeless but live chat put me in touch with Toni Bozinouski who fixed the purchase up in a minute. If you need anything and don't want to waste time RING TONI.