Sydney Tools NSW

The makita blower kit I was looking for was out of stock but lateral thinking by Chris was able to solve the problem

I would like to thank Chris for both his knowledge and helpfulness in coming up with other options.
Not only is he a credit to the organisation he will go up to the top of our future business and recommendation to our friends

Store LocationCastlehill NSW

Peter

Peter Sydney, NSW

The warranty severice is very bad.

I sent the tool to silverwate for warranty repair on December last year 2020. Two months were gone. Still nothing happened and no any answers. I'm a handyman, no tool I can't do anything. I need to think to buy tools from this shop.

John J.

John J.Hunter Region, NSW

Great Service..

Needed Tig welder Steve helped navigate through models to suit my need, also recently bought Chicago compressor just brilliant, quiet fast air oil free

Find out how Sydney Tools NSW compares to other Hardware Shops

Fabulous range and excellent customer service

Toni was helpful and knowledgeable and able to provide good advice Great service highly recommend this store. Excellent range of products.

Martin Hatcher

Martin HatcherSydney, NSW

Very helpful staff, nothing is ever a problem! ....excellent range of power tools and always very well priced. My power tool shop of choice.

Excellent service

Thanks Alec for your help with our multiple gift vouchers a very pleasant experience. So polite and helped us to the car with our purchase.

Perfect, Sydney tool Alexandria

Patrick very good service and recommend.
Alexandria the best, good place easy to park.
All good staff and team work.
Never regret.
Thank you.

Vel

VelSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Rang the store looking for advice on a reliable and long lasting engraver for our company. Robert asked a number of questions, before suggesting the tool that would suit our business best. He was efficient and knowledgeable of the products the store has, and I will definitely recommend the Dulwich Hill store and their staff.

Marco

Marco

Bonus item missing in action

Same as last poster, bought belt sander + belts to qualify for bonus impact driver set. On delivery bonus was missing. After email to Sydney tools was told power hand tools did not qualify, only manual hand tools. Too lame for words, won't be ordering there again.

Excellent service great assistance

robert good service we are very very happy
He helped us with our enquire and offered us the best price available

Sav

SavSydney, NSW

Very bad customer service.

I bought tools and was advised by 2 of the sales guys that if I spend another $41 on tools, then my total will be $250.00 and I will qualify for a $50.00 in store voucher for my next purchase with in 14 days. I did that and half an hour later I went back to the store to use my voucher. I was denied by one of the staff saying that I don’t qualify because the items I bought earlier was a reduced price. The manager didn’t even bother saying sorry or to apologise that his staff gave me the wrong info. They have definitely lost my business. I am a tradie and was spending thousands of dollars every year.... but not anymore.

Darren

DarrenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sydney Tools Tuggerah Store

Seldom do I provide reviews on customer service as these days , there is none! However, I would like to provide a big thumbs up to the crew at the Tuggerah Sydney Tools store. They are extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and above all, genuine people that care about their customers. Josh, and others are the ones that make a customer return and return , due to their dedication and loyalty to the customers that walk into the door. Couldn’t praise them high enough!! Regards, Darren

Chas

ChasSydney, NSW

Quick and knowledgeable

Asked for information about product, quick and accurate, asked for quote, immediate response. Product offer beat competitors. Luke was great!

JDh

JDhSydney, NSW

Excellent service - 1 stop shop for me

excellent service and great range of products and prices.

Marko at Smithfield is a great help and goes around the world to find what I need if they don't have it.

Perfect place for all your tool needs

Competitive prices, quality brands and tools and knowledgeable staff especially George. Don't go to anywhere else just go to Sydney Tools Alexandria

Lies, Lies and more Lies

I have been told the following lies,

"It will take a couple of days for me to get your remaining items together." (3 weeks later, still waiting)
"Ill get him to call you back"
"I can get those in within 2 days"
"Ill contact them and get an arrival date"
"I have 8 pellets out the back and your order is on one of them"

Do not support this business, they make money from breaking the consumer guarantees act and from being professional lairs.

Great customer service

Thanks guys for an unforgettable experience in your store today !
Luke looked after us fantastically..... Will not go anywhere else to buy our tools.
All the staff where so welcoming and helpful.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Exceptional In Store Service from Mick

Just wanted to say my experience as a first time customer was a pleasure with Michael Stuart. I would recommend to any of my customers in the future & I look forward to further dealings.

Great Store

Built a Brillant relationship with George and the team. Willing to source anything we need and always reliable. Brillant store. Its the first place we go for when we need anything

Sam W.

Sam W.Sydney, NSW

The boys are great

We have been using Sydney Tools Alexandria for few years, good prices & great service. We would like to thanks George Tahan for his help
George Rahan and his team in Alexandria are exceptional, with great knowledge of products. I cant recommend this store enough , all best .