Sydney Tools NSW

1,279 reviews

Mellissa S.

Mellissa S.Sydney, NSW

Staff Member Michael

I would love to thank Michael from Gregory Hills Store for going above and beyond normal service to fix a ongoing issue with a return. I rang today Michael listened and said he would call me back and 100% to his word he rang back with a resolution. Thankyou you are incredible and Sydney Tools are lucky to have you Thank you for being Amazing .Mell

Store LocationGregory Hills
Neil J

Neil JSydney, NSW

This staff member knew his stuff and made my day!

Store LocationDulwich Hill

Excellent service.

Kevin from Sydney tools helped me today with all tool and hardware needs. Helped me get what I needed quickly and easily and made some good suggestions on other products which I purchased.
Will definitely be coming back here.

toni is good

Will come back if next time need Dewalt. Toni is very helpful nice guy . Thanks a lot . Sydney tools is good place to buy Dewalt online and in shops . Cheers

Bu Shwerrib

Bu Shwerrib

Much, much better

Stopped dealing with this mob until they got rid of that arrogant manager, Nathan Tosser. Well the change is unbelievable. They are very friendly and helpful. They know their stuff. Thanks Jack. See you again soon.

Store LocationCastle Hill
Alex K.

Alex K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Hi had a very pleasant experience at Sydney tools. I was assisted by joe and he was very knowledgeable and helpful in pointing me into the right direction and assisting me in getting the best value for my money. 5 stars.

Store LocationAlexandria NSW
Sunny

SunnySydney, NSW

Alex from Sydney tools Penrith

Due to Covid 19, Festool had some issues with delivery of parts. To make things worse their product registration was also down. In all that time I have experienced the best customer service from Alex. He followed up and got the job done for me and even made the offer to deliver the product directly to me after work in his own time. I can’t ask for more. Thank you Alex and thank you also to Kevin and Brendon. Sydney tools Penrith a great team and should be recognized.

Scott

ScottCentral West, NSW

Brendan from Sydney tools Penrith, highly recommend talking to him he is a book of knowledge excellent sales person

Excellent advice, very easy to deal with and answered all my questions I had for him, he set me up with all my gear I needed to get me under way with my welding, thanks

Store LocationPenrith

Sales team a good especially TONI

I have had slowness with the overwhelmed On-line service team and found Toni to be helpful in my recent purchases and exchanges I made with him. I believe him to be helpful and efficient.

Store LocationDulwich

The G.

The G.Sydney, NSW

Ask for Corey and you'll be sweet

Got stuffed around a bit waiting for an order but then Corey got involved and everything seemed to go perfectly. Best place to go for all your tools. Thanks again mate

Store LocationCastle hill

Perfect customer service

After having issues with other tool stores, I came to Sydney tools and was immediately assisted by James he answered all my questions and helped me out on a awesome deal, since then James and other staff members have been amazing on organising all the bits and pieces I need and if they didn’t have it they got it within a couple days can’t rate the store and James highly enough will definitely be back.

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service!!!

The team at Sydney Tools Smithfield deserve the recognition for their service ethic, especially Minod who served me. He went out of his way to do everything he could to get a specific product in store for my order. He followed up as promised and was respectful at all times. I have a small business in the wedding industry and my experience at Sydney Tools was worthy of how we serve our clients. Great experience, friendly, helpful and Professional. This is a hidden gem in the middle of Smithfield! Well done to you all!!

Store LocationSmithfield, NSW
Bobby L.

Bobby L.Sydney, NSW

Very bad service, This is my first time and last time to this store

Bought products within one weeks, it fault in first used. Take back ask replacement or refund ( poor quality).
But only offer repair , manager are very rudely. I should read company review before I go.

Store LocationTaren Point

Hayden S.

Hayden S.Illawarra, NSW

Boom Boom

Can I just start by saying sydney tools at warrawong all the guys there are tops lads, but today I dealt with a guy called Nathan, what a legend, give the kid a pay rise and if you don’t ill hire him, such a great representative of this company, easy going and happy to help in any way, 10 out of 10

Store LocationWarrawong

PLEASE DO NOT BUY OFF SYDNEY TOOLS

terrible, sent wrong equipment constantly ignored emails and phone conversations and did not replace the incorrect stuff they sent, Total tools will match & beat Sydney tools, they will give you the service if something is wrong- do not use sydney tools they will steal your money and not supply the goods you order. absolute criminals

Luke Mitchell

Luke MitchellSydney Surrounds, NSW

So easy to deal with

So easy to deal with got me exactly what I wanted and saved me hundreds compared to other places, cheers Scotty for hooking me with a great deal appreciate it

Store LocationGregory hills
Aaron

AaronIllawarra, NSW

poor customer service

item missing parts/ not as described. Sydney tools chat service were unhelpful as they terminated connection before the issue was resolved. Store salesperson does not reply to emails in effective timeframe nor give advice. Expect the customer to drive around the country to fix their / Milwaukees product faults

Store Locationwarrawong

Great Service. Exceeded expectation

Store LocationWest Gosford

legendary service

always feel that I get the right advice and service when I go see george tahan and the boys. quick and reliable service. their shelves always have the stock I need and that store has become a important supplier to my business.

Ramzi .S

Ramzi .SSydney, NSW

Great service , thanks George

Great service, Large variety of tools .I have been a customer of sydney tools for the past 15 years and never been disappointed ,thanks George from the Alexandria store for your great service and honesty.

Store LocationAlexandria Store