Sydney Tools NSW

Chas

ChasSydney, NSW

Quick and knowledgeable

Asked for information about product, quick and accurate, asked for quote, immediate response. Product offer beat competitors. Luke was great!

JDh

JDhSydney, NSW

Excellent service - 1 stop shop for me

excellent service and great range of products and prices.

Marko at Smithfield is a great help and goes around the world to find what I need if they don't have it.

Store LocationSmithfield

Perfect place for all your tool needs

Competitive prices, quality brands and tools and knowledgeable staff especially George. Don't go to anywhere else just go to Sydney Tools Alexandria

Lies, Lies and more Lies

I have been told the following lies,

"It will take a couple of days for me to get your remaining items together." (3 weeks later, still waiting)
"Ill get him to call you back"
"I can get those in within 2 days"
"Ill contact them and get an arrival date"
"I have 8 pellets out the back and your order is on one of them"

Do not support this business, they make money from breaking the consumer guarantees act and from being professional lairs.

Great customer service

Thanks guys for an unforgettable experience in your store today !
Luke looked after us fantastically..... Will not go anywhere else to buy our tools.
All the staff where so welcoming and helpful.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Exceptional In Store Service from Mick

Just wanted to say my experience as a first time customer was a pleasure with Michael Stuart. I would recommend to any of my customers in the future & I look forward to further dealings.

Great Store

Built a Brillant relationship with George and the team. Willing to source anything we need and always reliable. Brillant store. Its the first place we go for when we need anything

Sam W.

Sam W.Sydney, NSW

The boys are great

We have been using Sydney Tools Alexandria for few years, good prices & great service. We would like to thanks George Tahan for his help
George Rahan and his team in Alexandria are exceptional, with great knowledge of products. I cant recommend this store enough , all best .

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service - Ahmed

I went in last week, to collect a kit for my sons 18th birthday present. He wanted to swap something out but Ahmed told him, he would lose on value. Ahmed called a Milwaukee rep and my son ended up with a free product and the rep is bringing him some blades, to suit his plumbing trade! I was amazed and so happy, that Ahmed went above and beyond and my son will now be making all of his future purchases at this store.

Store LocationGregory Hills

Great Service

Quick turnaround on supplying a scaffold needed urgently! Thanks Rhys and Nathan for all your help I will be back for all future purchases! Great work Sydney Tools West Gosford!

Tam

TamSydney, NSW

Perfect service

The boys helped me today Jason, Scott, Adam, Matt and Matt, customer service was exceptional, they understand how a women in a tool shop hard it can be! I will be back especially to see Jason!!!

Store LocationTaren point
A-Mill Carpentry

A-Mill CarpentrySydney, NSW

Sydney Tools Alexandria

George Tahan and his team at Sydney Tools Alexandria are fantastic. I've been using them for our business since day one. Weather its specialized tools or products, repairs or advise, George and his team in Alexandria are professional and fast.

Store LocationSydney Tools Alexandria

Sydney Tools - Alexandria - 5 Star Service

We have been using Sydney Tools Alexandria for numerous years, not just for the great deals & massive range of products but also for the great service. George Tahan and his team in Alexandria are exceptional, with great knowledge of products. These guys always go the extra mile for us & I cant recommend this store enough.

Store LocationSydney Tools Alexandria

Helpfull staff

Tarick has been awesome & very supportive 5 star will recommend anyone to see him for a sale at the store, very pleased with service & will come back again for sure

Store LocationSmithfield nsw

Happy customer

The service I received from Nathan was above and beyond we had a laugh and he was honest fair. Thank you again mate,marine grade stainless is hard to drill through we found out.

Ana Floyd T

Ana Floyd TPenrith

Jack was very helpful, knows the product well and provided some helpful tips on how to use the Makita drop saw I got from their store. He even helped me carry this tool to load it in the car. Greatly guy easy to deal with and great customer service. Thanks Jack from Sydney Tools Penrith

Store LocationPenrith

It’s beautiful place to shop

I’m Formworker and concreting and Steelfixing , I’m happy with my job and I by all my tools from Sydney tools , always they look after the customer and keep them happy specialy George

Mark Beattie

Mark BeattieSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

These guys really know there stuff, Robert was extremely helpful, going to the detail of machine manual of a product i had purchased to ensure i had the correct compressor for my machine.
Legend, keep up the amazing service.

Store LocationDulwich Hill
Scotty

ScottySydney Surrounds, NSW

customer service was outstanding

Toni Bozinovski from your Dulwich hill store is an absolute asset to your team extremely good service always out of his way to help & contact me to see my orders are good & on the way & if i need help
Highly recommend Sydney Tools Dulwich Hill & Tony their salesman ... 5 star..

Customer service at its BEST

Huge THANKS to Robert Mcnamara for his professionalism and quick response - supplying a product in trying KOVID times for VIC. Everything (from checking goods on stock, taking the order, organising courier and supplying the paperwork) was flawless. Thank you Robert.

Store LocationDulwich Hill