Sydney Tools NSW, Alexandria

Sydney Tools NSW, Alexandria

legendary service

always feel that I get the right advice and service when I go see george tahan and the boys. quick and reliable service. their shelves always have the stock I need and that store has become a important supplier to my business.

Ramzi .S

Ramzi .SSydney, NSW

Great service , thanks George

Great service, Large variety of tools .I have been a customer of sydney tools for the past 15 years and never been disappointed ,thanks George from the Alexandria store for your great service and honesty.

Store LocationAlexandria Store
YH2276

YH2276Sydney

Great Service

After the first purchase George provided the service making you feel like part of the family, very quickly established a first name basis customer relation. George knew what expectation I had and subsequent purchases were with minimal fuss. When I moved to a new project elsewhere I still returned to Alexandria

Fantastic service!

Served by George from the Alexandria store. Very informative, specific and helped me choose the right makita kit to suit my needs. Thanks George, I would definitely recommend Sydney tools, and I will be back for more.

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Great service Sydney Tools Alexandria

Been seeing George for a few years now. Always has great service, knowledge and very helpful. He is the man to see, reason why I still shop with Sydney tools

Georgio Mendez

Georgio MendezSydney, NSW

By George! Change name to Galaxy tools! Service was out of this world!

George I think his name was greeted me with a smile that would have melted an icy pole. Knowledge of the tools was fantastic. Will shop here again! Fantastic all round!

aris t.

aris t.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

After making my first purchase over 4 years ago, everytime since then that I have needed something tool related I am drawn back to Sydney tools alexandria store to see George T. His standards of service are second to none ! He is always helpful and guides me in the direction to make the correct purchase or to give me sound advice and his honest opinion.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Fantastic one stop shop for DIY tools.

I was approached and asked if I needed assistance by George. Not only was he helpful but suggested a few other things that I may require after I explained I was doing some DIY at home.
I would offer this guy a job with my company if he was interested!

Amazing products, better service

I came in unsure and left with what I needed. George was very patient and provided great advice and amazing service Couldn’t recommend them any higher. I will be back. Five stars

Great friendly service

GEORGE at Alexandria store is always so helpful and full of knowledge about what way I should go with with power tools for my company and when I should venture out to new brands in my fleet

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Went in to buy high pressure water cleaner and was greeted by a sales rep named george. Lovely guy and showed me a range of different cleaners and walked out with petrol water cleaner that has been amazing.

Tim C

Tim CSydney, NSW

Thanks for some great service. Joe was very helpful

Joe provided great service and advice with my purchase of 3 Makita products last Monday and with finalising my lay-by.
This is another example of the consistently helpful service I have had over 10 years using their store.
They are occasionally quite busy, but always helpful when they get to you. After sales service with a couple of repairs (out of many purchases) has been good - very good.

Kenneth N.

Kenneth N.Sydney, NSW

No refunds

After reading some reviews here I now know they are a bunch of crooks. I bought a tool and had to go back 3 times. Firstly they sold me a dinasour jigsaw and even they themselves surprised an obselete product are still in store. When I took it back for a refund they said they have no cash. Offer to pay me back to my account. Money never came back. 3 weeks already

No thanks

No thanksIllawarra, NSW

Great service Nathan

The service is excellent and they have an extensive range so I was lucky to find the appropriate face masks for our fire fighters making their work more tolerable. Thanks.

Al Moore

Al MooreSydney, NSW

Great help and knowledge.

Contacted Sydney Tolls regarding a specific item for potential purchase.
Nick S was so helpful and dedicated to customer satisfaction that he went an extra couple of miles to ensure we had the right product and it's availability.
Nick S also arranged delivery that was earlier than anticipated.

Thanks Nick S - Customer focussed excellence.

Sydney Tools
Sydney ToolsSydney Tools

Fabulous Mr Fixit

Fabulous Mr FixitSydney, NSW

Why Shop Elsewhere!

I have already written a review on Google reviews but I feel it's worthwhile to write one here.
Every time I go to Sydney Tools I am treated with courtesy and respect.
Any time I have needed advice, it is always forthcoming.
I have noticed that people have written negative reviews but if you have a problem with anything tell them but do it respectfully and don't be aggressive.
People will respond to you better that way.
I will continue to buy from these people as, quite frankly, I have no reason to go anywhere else.
These people sell TOOLS not TOYS!

GC Concrete Solutions

GC Concrete SolutionsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless

I have been owed approx. $1400 from a return of a product that was sent late by a week. Trying to get my, paid in full, money back. It has been a runaround nightmare. still owed from Mid March. Hopeless!

JamesP4

JamesP4Sydney, NSW

Great Service

Went in to Sydney Tools last week to buy an array of merchandise. Was served by a young man who was immensely helpful. If memory serves me correctly his name was Blake. I could possibly be mistaken. Very friendly chap, most helpful and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend this store. Great prices and service,

Excellent service

We have been dealing with George fro Sydney tools Alexandria for 3 years now, George and the guys at syd tools have always been helpful informative and if we need anything no matter where we are they find a way to get it to me. Will continue to deal with the for years to come

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria
Mike C

Mike CMelbourne 3013

Great customer service

Had tools robbed off a job recently! And needed to replace some kit urgently- I’d like say a big thank you to Jack Hope for looking after me and adjusting the makeup of the kit to suit my needs! Very helpful and took a little bit of the sting out of what was a very bad start to the day! Cheers mate

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria