Sydney Tools NSW, Alexandria

Sydney Tools NSW, Alexandria

Perfect place for all your tool needs

Competitive prices, quality brands and tools and knowledgeable staff especially George. Don't go to anywhere else just go to Sydney Tools Alexandria

Lies, Lies and more Lies

I have been told the following lies,

"It will take a couple of days for me to get your remaining items together." (3 weeks later, still waiting)
"Ill get him to call you back"
"I can get those in within 2 days"
"Ill contact them and get an arrival date"
"I have 8 pellets out the back and your order is on one of them"

Do not support this business, they make money from breaking the consumer guarantees act and from being professional lairs.

Great Store

Built a Brillant relationship with George and the team. Willing to source anything we need and always reliable. Brillant store. Its the first place we go for when we need anything

Sam W.

Sam W.Sydney, NSW

The boys are great

We have been using Sydney Tools Alexandria for few years, good prices & great service. We would like to thanks George Tahan for his help
George Rahan and his team in Alexandria are exceptional, with great knowledge of products. I cant recommend this store enough , all best .

A-Mill Carpentry

A-Mill CarpentrySydney, NSW

Sydney Tools Alexandria

George Tahan and his team at Sydney Tools Alexandria are fantastic. I've been using them for our business since day one. Weather its specialized tools or products, repairs or advise, George and his team in Alexandria are professional and fast.

Store LocationSydney Tools Alexandria

Sydney Tools - Alexandria - 5 Star Service

We have been using Sydney Tools Alexandria for numerous years, not just for the great deals & massive range of products but also for the great service. George Tahan and his team in Alexandria are exceptional, with great knowledge of products. These guys always go the extra mile for us & I cant recommend this store enough.

Store LocationSydney Tools Alexandria
Snyler C.

Snyler C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent attention

It is a store with very good attention and wide range of articles, about the staff members are very friendly and great help, in particular I can say that the times I have been there Natham is very helpfull, he offers me a professional and efficient about the tools that i'm looking for. I recommend 100% this store

Store LocationAlexandria, Nsw
Chrisa

ChrisaSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service by Chaddi El- Hage

We visited the Alexandria store on 27th June and after we picked up what we wanted, we went to the billing counter and was met by this amazing employee Chaddi El -Hage who was very knowledgeable and had excellent customer service. He went out of his way to give our item for free.

Alex K.

Alex K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Hi had a very pleasant experience at Sydney tools. I was assisted by joe and he was very knowledgeable and helpful in pointing me into the right direction and assisting me in getting the best value for my money. 5 stars.

Store LocationAlexandria NSW

legendary service

always feel that I get the right advice and service when I go see george tahan and the boys. quick and reliable service. their shelves always have the stock I need and that store has become a important supplier to my business.

Ramzi .S

Ramzi .SSydney, NSW

Great service , thanks George

Great service, Large variety of tools .I have been a customer of sydney tools for the past 15 years and never been disappointed ,thanks George from the Alexandria store for your great service and honesty.

Store LocationAlexandria Store
YH2276

YH2276Sydney

Great Service

After the first purchase George provided the service making you feel like part of the family, very quickly established a first name basis customer relation. George knew what expectation I had and subsequent purchases were with minimal fuss. When I moved to a new project elsewhere I still returned to Alexandria

Fantastic service!

Served by George from the Alexandria store. Very informative, specific and helped me choose the right makita kit to suit my needs. Thanks George, I would definitely recommend Sydney tools, and I will be back for more.

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Great service Sydney Tools Alexandria

Been seeing George for a few years now. Always has great service, knowledge and very helpful. He is the man to see, reason why I still shop with Sydney tools

Georgio Mendez

Georgio MendezSydney, NSW

By George! Change name to Galaxy tools! Service was out of this world!

George I think his name was greeted me with a smile that would have melted an icy pole. Knowledge of the tools was fantastic. Will shop here again! Fantastic all round!

aris t.

aris t.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

After making my first purchase over 4 years ago, everytime since then that I have needed something tool related I am drawn back to Sydney tools alexandria store to see George T. His standards of service are second to none ! He is always helpful and guides me in the direction to make the correct purchase or to give me sound advice and his honest opinion.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Fantastic one stop shop for DIY tools.

I was approached and asked if I needed assistance by George. Not only was he helpful but suggested a few other things that I may require after I explained I was doing some DIY at home.
I would offer this guy a job with my company if he was interested!

Amazing products, better service

I came in unsure and left with what I needed. George was very patient and provided great advice and amazing service Couldn’t recommend them any higher. I will be back. Five stars

Great friendly service

GEORGE at Alexandria store is always so helpful and full of knowledge about what way I should go with with power tools for my company and when I should venture out to new brands in my fleet

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Went in to buy high pressure water cleaner and was greeted by a sales rep named george. Lovely guy and showed me a range of different cleaners and walked out with petrol water cleaner that has been amazing.