Sydney Tools NSW, Castle Hill

Sydney Tools NSW, Castle Hill

Ricardo

RicardoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Andrew Buckley at Sydney Tools Castle Hill

Had an issue with a missing part on a new product I bought from Sydney Tools. After 15 months finally rang up as the angry rude customer - had run out of tolerance. Guy there called Andrew Buckley told me I had every right to be pi**ed and set about sorting the issue for me. Within forty eight hours had the part delivered to my door! Andrew Buckley I will be back to buy from you in the future. Fixed a problem caused by someone else and never flinched from the job!

Store LocationCastle Hill

Ford Driver

Ford Driver

All too common ignorance of basic business skills

Confident to talk to

I send message to Sydney Tools through Contact Us but don't get response, when I browsed again for the item I want to buy I asked if it suit, and Aiden replied that it will suits to the machine I used.
Thanks!
Sammy

Mouse

MouseSydney

Good Sales support - Very poor Warranty support

The Sales Support were knowledgeable and helpful.
However - Sydney Tools appear to be focused heavily on sales, not on supporting customers with a valid warranty problem.
The Sydney Tools warranty support was unresponsive (to both emails and phone calls), very slow to provide committed rectification and very frustrating to deal with.
Multiple failed commitments to call me back and so many inadequate excuses.
Sydney Tools appear to have poor process in place to correctly document warranty progress or what they have committed to.
So many promises and so little action.
An exhausting experience.

Great Service

Nathan helped me with buying a track saw within my budget. Awesome service and really good products. Would buy from Sydney Tools again

SamSouthwest, VIC

Poor Service & Condescending Staff

Ordered online - took longer than expected to get shipped and when it came the box had obviously been previously opened and resealed. The ninja straps I got were just thrown in the box tangled - only 2 out of the 4 were still attached to the packaging.

The whipper snipper was already partially assembled and missing a part.

Got told to take it in store where they couldn't be more rude. They wouldn't listen to me they just kept saying I assembled it wrong didn't matter how many times I told them that it came like that they either just didn't care or couldn't be bothered.

Now I have no whipper snipper and I don't have my money back to go and get another one.

Will never shop there again.

Sam

Was told they would get back to me today about refunding.. haven't heard anything yet and to be honest given the treatment so far I'm not very hopeful. Dare say I will be going to fair trading.

Nobs

Nobs

A pathetic company in shame of Australia

James Nichol

Extremely helpful sourced the spare parts needed for elsea vacc immediately this was much appreciated.Good service
Regards Dave Miels
Streetbuild

Shop LocationNSW, Castle Hill

Service complaint resolved to my satisfaction

Update to previous review of unsatisfactory customer service & beating of a competitor's price, was addressed with a belated apology & refund after corresponding with store manager & staff from Sydney Tools head office.

Shop LocationNSW, Castle Hill

Under promise and over deliver

I needed a number of Festool and Makita tools for our joinery workshop. We were served by Nathan who seemed to know every model number of everything in his shop. He was a great help throughout and gave us on-the-spot pricing for everything. We then received all the tools quicker than he said, amazing work!

price was right

online shop was incapable of taking my order but was sorted pretty quick and efficiently on the phone although haven't received the order yet

Very happy

Very happy with the service, sold me what I needed, also looked after me with the price
Thanks again Gary

Perfect cuts every time

Cannot fault the blades perfect cut no vibration no slipping no clogging of the blade or saw fast delivery too

Shop LocationNSW, Castle Hill

As always great service and price

Never a problem when buying gear from these guys. Good service, great range and competitive prices always makes for a experience

Well done.

Thanks to Michael for looking after me at Castle Hill. He know his products and got what I need quickly. Big improvement in service since the move up the road.

Zack Macri

Zack MacriSydney, NSW

Great Advice and Great Service

Mike Power from Castle Hill, had great advice and knowledge on what tools to purchase. Wasn't pushy, didn't try to sell me something I wasn't asking for. Very polite, friendly and easy to talk to. Ill be asking for him in the future.
Thanks Mike, much appreciated!

Shop LocationNSW, Castle Hill

Great customer service at Sydney Tools!

Micheal went above and beyond in the device at Sydney Tools! Great knowledge of all the tools I was after.
Very happy

Sydney tools castle hill

Good service by Michael Power at castle hill Sydney tools. Am happy with the recommendations and not pushy at all.

Good service well done

Knowledgeable staff, good service ,great price $ and wide variety of tools. I would recommend to other trades alike to go.

Awesome.

Awesome promos and customer service a big thanks to Michael power he always gets us what we need And more