Sydney Tools NSW, Dulwich Hill

Sydney Tools NSW, Dulwich Hill

Griffo1

Griffo1Hunter Region, NSW

How to save yourself time when ordering

The web site was hopeless but live chat put me in touch with Toni Bozinouski who fixed the purchase up in a minute. If you need anything and don't want to waste time RING TONI.

RobMac

RobMacSydney, NSW

Very Professional Service

I called the Dulwich Hill store at 9.00am and spoke to Toni. He prepared my 30 item order and it was ready for collection & despatch by 11.30am that same day. Very well done. Thank you

Store LocationDulwich Hill

Great customer service!

Toni looked after me when I came in to pick up an order and get some more things. He really knew what he was doing and made my customer experience fantastic. Will definitely be coming back!

Store LocationDulwich Hill

10/10 Service from Toni

Hi
Toni from Sydney tools.Great help to finding the attachment I needed for my tool,although they don’t stock this attachment he researched & emediately emailed me the supplier.10/10 Service

Shop LocationNSW, Dulwich Hill

Rip off dont buy from them

Paid for welder $1200 they didn't have it in stock never received my item taking them to fair trading having them charged with fraud it's not on

Shop LocationNSW, Dulwich Hill

Great service from Nathan!
Nathan was soo great to deal with.
He emailed me documents to apply for a credit application and kept following up with me during the process to make sure everything was going well. Couldn’t be happier with his professionalism and service!

Shop LocationNSW, Dulwich Hill

I cant wait for it to arrive.

Nathan from Sydney Tools was awesome to deal with, he answered all my questions & even checked on the product box to confirm it was fit for purpose.
I will be buying from Nathan at Sydney tools again in the near future.

Shop LocationNSW, Dulwich Hill

Big order filled to perfection

I have just finished placing an order for 66 new tools, yes, 66! The time, advice and expertise given by Michael was first class.

You don’t get this anywhere else.

Shop LocationNSW, Dulwich Hill

Very helpful and fast service

Very helpful and happy to help. Quick to get back with prices and answers. Will shop here again. Very happy

Chris

ChrisDulwich Hill

Toni's Customer Service was A+
Toni from Sydney tools Dulwich Hill Provided amazing customer service. He helped with my enquire, and even went over and
what i would have expected and experienced at other tool shops.

Ellz

EllzCampbelltown

Amazing customer service

Just wanted to say a special thank you to Michael, the store Manager at Dulwich Hill. His service was absolutely amazing and professional. He gave me exactly what I needed. Will definitely recommend.

good advice

Tes I would like to thank Toni for hid honest advice on the drill bits, they sound like just what I would like to buy

Fantastic service

Toni was a pleasure to deal with, he was incredibly efficient with email replies, and he made the whole transaction seamless.

Shop LocationNSW, Dulwich Hill

Great communication and very helpful. The guys sent my new drill combo almost immediately once my payment was received, great price too! Thanks Toni, Will & Goran.

Shop LocationNSW, Dulwich Hill

Sydney tools your the best

Toni and the team at Sydney tools are very knowledgeable. Not only do they sell the best products they are well priced and do servicing. they will go above and beyond to make sure you are well sorted.

John

JohnFivedock

Great service and prices

The boys at Sydney tool never let me down (ali) with delivery and service and spare parts and now with there repair and service centre they will be able to service and fix all my machery thanks again to Sydney tools dulwich hill

Excellent Service and Knowledge

Excellent service and assistance by Ali at Lewisham branch. Very knowledgeable and always helps. Recommend Lewisham branch to anyone wanting professional service.

Toni from Sydney Tools, Dulwich Hill

Toni was extremely helpful and provided great customer service after first speaking to him on the phone and then assisting us in making our purchase when we arrived in store.

Fantastic. Great service.

Ordered over the phone and spoke to Micheal. Fantastic service and very helpful with heaps of good advice. Thanks very much.

Shop LocationLewisham NSW

Best service ever

Fantasic service grest knowledgeable found what i needed to get the job done will continue to deal with toni thanks