Sydney Tools NSW, Dulwich Hill

Sydney Tools NSW, Dulwich Hill

Scotty

ScottySydney Surrounds, NSW

customer service was outstanding

Toni Bozinovski from your Dulwich hill store is an absolute asset to your team extremely good service always out of his way to help & contact me to see my orders are good & on the way & if i need help
Highly recommend Sydney Tools Dulwich Hill & Tony their salesman ... 5 star..

Customer service at its BEST

Huge THANKS to Robert Mcnamara for his professionalism and quick response - supplying a product in trying KOVID times for VIC. Everything (from checking goods on stock, taking the order, organising courier and supplying the paperwork) was flawless. Thank you Robert.

Really helpful staff!

Been dealing with Robert at Dulwich Hill for a couple of months now. Patient, puts up with my endless questions and if he doesn't know the answer on the spot, researches and gets back to me! When I last wrote, I was considering a $5K package he had put together. I subsequently added another couple of $K and ordered. Of course, once you get your tools and start using them, you realise there are other things you need, so Robert is back on the job and has been researching track guides, portable work benches, clamps and a vise! While I'm pretty good on chasing info via Dr Google, there is nothing like solid advice from someone who knows tools backwards and doesn't spin me a bunch of marketing crap!

Store LocationSydney Tools, Dulwich Hill NSW

Neil J

Neil JSydney, NSW

This staff member knew his stuff and made my day!

toni is good

Will come back if next time need Dewalt. Toni is very helpful nice guy . Thanks a lot . Sydney tools is good place to buy Dewalt online and in shops . Cheers

Sales team a good especially TONI

I have had slowness with the overwhelmed On-line service team and found Toni to be helpful in my recent purchases and exchanges I made with him. I believe him to be helpful and efficient.

Store LocationDulwich

PLEASE DO NOT BUY OFF SYDNEY TOOLS

terrible, sent wrong equipment constantly ignored emails and phone conversations and did not replace the incorrect stuff they sent, Total tools will match & beat Sydney tools, they will give you the service if something is wrong- do not use sydney tools they will steal your money and not supply the goods you order. absolute criminals

Gerson

GersonSydney, NSW

Item as described via shop visit and cash purchase

Ordered some 3M respirator for work in times of pandemic shortages.
Make a cash purchase , said ready on Monday, and they'll call.
They had called on Monday, pickup on Tuesday.
Easy transaction, no issues what so ever, and Item as described.

However, the reason for 4 star is that i suspect they repackaged it to make an extra buck in times of shortage, that is they repackaged the 10 masks per pack into 2 masks per pack.

Griffo1

Griffo1Hunter Region, NSW

How to save yourself time when ordering

The web site was hopeless but live chat put me in touch with Toni Bozinouski who fixed the purchase up in a minute. If you need anything and don't want to waste time RING TONI.

RobMac

RobMacSydney, NSW

Very Professional Service

I called the Dulwich Hill store at 9.00am and spoke to Toni. He prepared my 30 item order and it was ready for collection & despatch by 11.30am that same day. Very well done. Thank you

Great customer service!

Toni looked after me when I came in to pick up an order and get some more things. He really knew what he was doing and made my customer experience fantastic. Will definitely be coming back!

10/10 Service from Toni

Hi
Toni from Sydney tools.Great help to finding the attachment I needed for my tool,although they don’t stock this attachment he researched & emediately emailed me the supplier.10/10 Service

Shop LocationNSW, Dulwich Hill

Rip off dont buy from them

Paid for welder $1200 they didn't have it in stock never received my item taking them to fair trading having them charged with fraud it's not on

Shop LocationNSW, Dulwich Hill

Great service from Nathan!
Nathan was soo great to deal with.
He emailed me documents to apply for a credit application and kept following up with me during the process to make sure everything was going well. Couldn’t be happier with his professionalism and service!

Shop LocationNSW, Dulwich Hill

I cant wait for it to arrive.

Nathan from Sydney Tools was awesome to deal with, he answered all my questions & even checked on the product box to confirm it was fit for purpose.
I will be buying from Nathan at Sydney tools again in the near future.

Find out how Sydney Tools NSW, Dulwich Hill compares to other Hardware Shops

Big order filled to perfection

I have just finished placing an order for 66 new tools, yes, 66! The time, advice and expertise given by Michael was first class.

You don’t get this anywhere else.

Shop LocationNSW, Dulwich Hill

Very helpful and fast service

Very helpful and happy to help. Quick to get back with prices and answers. Will shop here again. Very happy

Chris

ChrisDulwich Hill

Toni's Customer Service was A+
Toni from Sydney tools Dulwich Hill Provided amazing customer service. He helped with my enquire, and even went over and
what i would have expected and experienced at other tool shops.

Ellz

EllzCampbelltown

Amazing customer service

Just wanted to say a special thank you to Michael, the store Manager at Dulwich Hill. His service was absolutely amazing and professional. He gave me exactly what I needed. Will definitely recommend.

good advice

Tes I would like to thank Toni for hid honest advice on the drill bits, they sound like just what I would like to buy