Sydney Tools NSW, Gregory Hills

Sydney Tools NSW, Gregory Hills

4.4

Perfect customer service

After having issues with other tool stores, I came to Sydney tools and was immediately assisted by James he answered all my questions and helped me out on a awesome deal, since then James and other staff members have been amazing on organising all the bits and pieces I need and if they didn’t have it they got it within a couple days can’t rate the store and James highly enough will definitely be back.

Luke Mitchell

Luke MitchellSydney Surrounds, NSW

So easy to deal with

So easy to deal with got me exactly what I wanted and saved me hundreds compared to other places, cheers Scotty for hooking me with a great deal appreciate it

Store LocationGregory hills
Dave N.

Dave N.Sydney, NSW

Excellent products, great deals

The guy at Gregory Hills gave a great package deal on Milwaukee tools. His product knowledge was outstanding and we came away with exactly the required tools. Highly recommended salesman.

Store LocationGregory Hills
Hardware Shops

Find out how Sydney Tools NSW, Gregory Hills compares to other Hardware Shops

Excellent costume service

Ahmed, has done an excellent job on customer service and sales, has honestly help me out so much Im am very happy with my purchase and deal that I got. Thanks Ahmed Gregory hills

Store LocationGregory hills
Sydney Tools
Sydney ToolsSydney Tools

Csrl

CsrlTasmania

Great service even though Im in Tasmania

Ali has served me twice now once in store and once on the phone. He has always shown a great interest in what I am doing and has given me great service and advice. I live in Tasmania and with the free postage it is well worth calling Ali for the best deal.
Thanks again I will be back.

Store LocationGregory Hills
Nahid

NahidSydney, NSW

Refund policy

No staff knows when the refund will be processed. Not even idea 1/2 week time. The staff member replied- only the Direct process the refunds and he does not have all day to do this.

Store LocationCampbellTown
isaac

isaacSydney, NSW

Good service

Was after a blower, found what I needed all thanks to AHMED showed me the different types/models.
Was really helpful, in choosing the right one.
AHMED is always the go to man when I need something.

Store Locationgregory hills
Bentomryn

BentomrynBalaclava

Why are we waiting

Ordered tool boxes from Sydney Tools Gregory Hills 29.6.18 we were told 4 days, had numerous phone call all made by us only one call returned. 3 weeks later were told they can't tell us when our tool boxes will be in and we should go to the warehouse and collect it from Roselands. Completely unacceptable the worst service EVER.

Bianca

BiancaSydney

Amazing!

I would like to acknowledge the oustanding customer service i had experienced with Michael at Gregory Hills store. You are a fantastic human and a great at your job. Keep up the great work champion!

Hardware Shops

Find out how Sydney Tools NSW, Gregory Hills compares to other Hardware Shops

Excellent Service!

Was looking for a generator as a home back up. Michael from Sydney Tools was fantastic in explaining the options and benefits of the types of generators available. Michael was very professional and clearly knowledgable about the subject matter. Above all he showed exceptional customer service, he was friendly, patient and went out of his way to ensure our needs were met. I would highly recommend Sydney Tools for their product range and excellent service from the team.

Shop LocationGregorys Hill

Great Service

Everytime I have been into Sydney Tools at Gregory Hills, Michael has been more than helpful. It is good to speak to someone who understand the products they are selling, Michael is one of these, great knowledge without being pushing. I would recommend anyone to head in and speak to Michael about any tool queries you may have

Great Deals

Sydney Tools has great deals as always, and customer service is always A1.
They are always willing to go out of there way to help customers with the best deals

csteve16

csteve16Seven Hills

Excellent Service

Matias at Sydney Tools Gregory Hills has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable in his dealings with us in setting up our tools and equipment for a large civil maintenance contract. We have made multiple purchases this year and will continue to do so throughout this multi-year contract.