Sydney Tools NSW, Penrith

Sydney Tools NSW, Penrith

Southwind

Southwind

Wish I read this post earlier

I wished I had done some research and read this post earlier before buying from Sydney tools!
I've bought a power tool online and had to swap for another model. It's now been two weeks and counting since I posted it back, and no email or phone calls to say whether they have done anything with it (I have a auspost delivery slip so I know they have got it).
I'm worried that it will turn out similar to all the other poor customers here. Maybe the store is good, but definitely don't order online from them.

Store LocationOnline

Rod Henderson

Rod HendersonSydney, NSW

Excellent Service and Products

Called before opening time and received an email response immediately from Alec, with pricing and availability, excellent service, items ordered and collected with 2 hours- exactly what I wanted - happy days

the

theSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great place

Had a wide variety of equipment for consumer use, all staff were extremely useful, especially Leon who was informative, factual and helpful regarding a first time power tool buyer into making a positive decision. Will come again soon

crowie

crowieBlue Mountains

Useless in house Customer service systems from head office that doesn’t help the customer or support the staff.

Purchase was double scanned but no one in the store was authorized to organize a credit; headoffice is taking the good sweet time to process the refund which should have happened at the point of sale. Absolute “crap” by the management. It’s cost me a good couple of hours of time for $25 refund.
May not ever purchase from Sydney Tools again.

AND YET SEVEN DAYS LATER STILL NO REFUND - is this something I should be taking up with NSW Government Fair Trading Dept??

Don't Deal With Sydney Tools

R.Kelly

R.KellySydney, NSW

Amazing customer service!

I went in with a few different options on my mind and Kevin was able to help me out and set me up with the perfect kit to cover all my requirements! Needless to say the guys at Penrith will help you out as best they can!

Steve

SteveBlue Mountains

Rude and tried Tried to sell me a second hand product as new.

Sydney Tools
jason b.Sydney Tools

Danny y

Danny ySydney

Damien

12 amp batteries on the New circular saw.
Just wants more after each cut.
Thanks Damien. Glad I got your help mate.

excellent service

Josef, very helpful, knew about the products and was happy to help very rare these days, will definitely call back again for any future tooling

Excellent sales

I have just been purchasing products from Sydney Tools and I had the pleasure of working with one of Sydney Tools sales team Chevez Crow. Chevez was very helpful in his professional knowledge and guidance, overall he was outstanding.
My many thanks.

Not communication

I ordered a tool set a week ago and when I asked when the stock will be dispatched I have been unable to receive and received indication. I've stressed the urgency as I need these tools for a specific job but my emails seem to be getting ignored. Should I worry about this company?

KAC76

KAC76Sydney

Great service, variety and advice

We went into Sydney tools after experience lack of service at a major hardware chain. The service we received from Chevez was personal, helpful and professional, we walked out with exactly what we needed for our requirements and very happy.

Gruff Dan

Gruff Dan

Bad Customer Service. Slower than a speeding snail! Dumber as an Ox

I'd love to be writing a review about the Lawn Mower I purchased on Tuesday Night but its 3pm on Friday and I still haven't been able to collect in store. Why because they sent the wrong one to my store.
You'd think the corrective action would be to same day the right one to the store and firer the idiot who got it wrong. But no instead they gave me the line it hadn't come in.
Looking forward to seeing how they resolve it seems they aren't on top of things. I mean they could even tell me which store had the Item in stock.

Great Customer Service

The team at Penrith were helpful and went above and beyond for our team well done. Its t5he small things that make a large difference.

Shop LocationNSW, Penrith

Excellent Service and will definetly come back for sure

I was having a hard time to purchase a tool that I really need for work. Kevin Saliba gave me an excellent advice that made this purchase affordable and flexible that suits my financial status. Now that I found a tool shop that you can trust, willing to work with you for you to able acquire the tools that you need. I Will definetly come back for some quality tools. Again I would like to thank Kevin and the Penrith Sydney tools crew for the excellent service.

Dawid

DawidPenrith

No refunds policy is illegal

Julie

JuliePerth

Quick response time + great service

Needed an item that's hard to find in WA.. spoke to Damian (Penrith) who found the item in store and confirmed the specs were the right fit for our needs. Order confirmed and on route to Perth in less than an hour. Great service.

Debbie

DebbiePenrith

Excellent Customer Service

Damian (Penrith Store) is always very helpful and eager to assist. His product knowledge is excellent. As a return customer I appreciate all the help he gives me.
A pleasure doing business with the Penrith team and especially Damian.

Shop LocationNSW, Penrith

Excellent customer services from Grant at the penrith store

Excellent customer service from Grant he was very helpful. I’ll be looking forward to dealing with him again.

Great help

Grant was very helpful and easy to communicate with.
He was quick to get in contact for change the makita kits to what the boys had asked for at another store