Sydney Tools NSW, Penrith

Sydney Tools NSW, Penrith

Great place

Had a wide variety of equipment for consumer use, all staff were extremely useful, especially Leon who was informative, factual and helpful regarding a first time power tool buyer into making a positive decision. Will come again soon

Store LocationPenrith

Useless in house Customer service systems from head office that doesn’t help the customer or support the staff.

Purchase was double scanned but no one in the store was authorized to organize a credit; headoffice is taking the good sweet time to process the refund which should have happened at the point of sale. Absolute “crap” by the management. It’s cost me a good couple of hours of time for $25 refund.
May not ever purchase from Sydney Tools again.

AND YET SEVEN DAYS LATER STILL NO REFUND - is this something I should be taking up with NSW Government Fair Trading Dept??

Don't Deal With Sydney Tools

Have had bad customer service with their Brookvale store in the past
Now having moved out to Nth Richmond made the mistake of giving them another try. What an fool one can be
Purchased a typhoon water pressure cleaner in November 2018
Second time I used it turbo head failed. Took them 3 weeks to replace that
Again second time I used it the turbo head failed
Took it all back to the store for a refund on 2nd January, which they refused to do
After countless phone calls to them, always promised to be called back --which never happened
Then after 3 months and fair trading NSW getting involved, was given a replacement, yet again !!
Guess what the piece of crap has failed again in less than 30 days and having worked the whole lot of 4 times
So now back on the path of trying to get a refund
This organisation should be called Sydney Fools. To reflect the way they treat their customers

Amazing customer service!

I went in with a few different options on my mind and Kevin was able to help me out and set me up with the perfect kit to cover all my requirements! Needless to say the guys at Penrith will help you out as best they can!

Rude and tried Tried to sell me a second hand product as new.

Went into the Penrith store to purchase a battery impact gun, they were unable to find the battery that was included in the kit, after searching for 20 minutes they found it on the floor attached to an old tool they or someone had been using, I said I would prefer a new one and was told in no uncertain terms that no that would not be happening, I asked the staff member that had been helpline me if I could purchase the larger battery they had new in the box in stock and pay the $40 price difference, he agreed that would be ok ! He then went to check with the same manager who had said no to a new battery and said I had to take it with the second hand battery, what didn’t I understand !!! I will be taking my $600 elsewhere. I just wish I’d come here first for the reviews before waisting my time shopping at sydneytools.

Shop LocationNSW, Penrith
Hi Steve, I am disappointed to learn of your unpleasant experience. As we do not stock batteries in our isles or sell second hand tools I would like to look into this matter further. To help me assist you can you please provide an invoice number ? or the date and time this occurred as this is not what we practice at Sydney Tools. Please feel free to contact me on (02) 4749 - 5400 or alternatively you can reach me on kevins@sydneytools.com.au Thank you best regards Kevin

Damien

12 amp batteries on the New circular saw.
Just wants more after each cut.
Thanks Damien. Glad I got your help mate.

excellent service

Josef, very helpful, knew about the products and was happy to help very rare these days, will definitely call back again for any future tooling

Excellent sales

I have just been purchasing products from Sydney Tools and I had the pleasure of working with one of Sydney Tools sales team Chevez Crow. Chevez was very helpful in his professional knowledge and guidance, overall he was outstanding.
My many thanks.

Not communication

I ordered a tool set a week ago and when I asked when the stock will be dispatched I have been unable to receive and received indication. I've stressed the urgency as I need these tools for a specific job but my emails seem to be getting ignored. Should I worry about this company?

Shop LocationNSW, Penrith

Great service, variety and advice

We went into Sydney tools after experience lack of service at a major hardware chain. The service we received from Chevez was personal, helpful and professional, we walked out with exactly what we needed for our requirements and very happy.

Bad Customer Service. Slower than a speeding snail! Dumber as an Ox

I'd love to be writing a review about the Lawn Mower I purchased on Tuesday Night but its 3pm on Friday and I still haven't been able to collect in store. Why because they sent the wrong one to my store.
You'd think the corrective action would be to same day the right one to the store and firer the idiot who got it wrong. But no instead they gave me the line it hadn't come in.
Looking forward to seeing how they resolve it seems they aren't on top of things. I mean they could even tell me which store had the Item in stock.

Great Customer Service

The team at Penrith were helpful and went above and beyond for our team well done. Its t5he small things that make a large difference.

Shop LocationNSW, Penrith

Excellent Service and will definetly come back for sure

I was having a hard time to purchase a tool that I really need for work. Kevin Saliba gave me an excellent advice that made this purchase affordable and flexible that suits my financial status. Now that I found a tool shop that you can trust, willing to work with you for you to able acquire the tools that you need. I Will definetly come back for some quality tools. Again I would like to thank Kevin and the Penrith Sydney tools crew for the excellent service.

Shop LocationNSW, Penrith

No refunds policy is illegal

I bought a $1500 Tile Saw from them on Saturday and got my fiance to pick it up because I was at work. I got home to find that they have tried to pass off half an ex display with no safety docs/ warranty, no legs, no water pump or water catcher, rendering it completely useless.

I took it back Sunday morning hoping to get the remaining parts. Unfortunately they could not help and I had to miss out on a whole days income as a result, I left the machine with them after they advised that they couldn't do anything because it was a Sunday.

By Tuesday I had not even been contacted regardless of having sent a followup email first thing in the morning. After work I went in store to ask for a refund where I was told we do not offer refunds, we do not even have the facility to process one! Long argument and after pointing out this is strictly against consumer law I was I told they can request head office to process it if I leave my BSB and Acc number.

I never want to deal with this or any other Sydney tools again. I would like to advise anyone dealing with a refund to know the law and to contact fair trading should they try and tell you they do not offer refunds, this is against the law.

UPDATE: [name removed] (store manager) has informed me my refund has been rejected by head office despite the fact they never provided me with a complete saw. Fair trading has been contacted and now waiting on their response.

Shop LocationNSW, Penrith

Quick response time + great service

Needed an item that's hard to find in WA.. spoke to Damian (Penrith) who found the item in store and confirmed the specs were the right fit for our needs. Order confirmed and on route to Perth in less than an hour. Great service.

Excellent Customer Service

Damian (Penrith Store) is always very helpful and eager to assist. His product knowledge is excellent. As a return customer I appreciate all the help he gives me.
A pleasure doing business with the Penrith team and especially Damian.

Shop LocationNSW, Penrith

Excellent customer services from Grant at the penrith store

Excellent customer service from Grant he was very helpful. I’ll be looking forward to dealing with him again.

Great help

Grant was very helpful and easy to communicate with.
He was quick to get in contact for change the makita kits to what the boys had asked for at another store

Great Customer Service

Great customer service from Grant Williams.. Took the time to show me the tools I was after and gave very helpful advice

Shop LocationNSW, Penrith

Damien (Penrith Store) couldn't do enough to help with accurate Advise and Super Package deals. Seriously, he took the burden out of having to shop around and find someone honest to deal with. Couldn't recommend him highly enough. Don't waste your time, just go see him.
Thanks Sydney Tools