Pete Windsor
Pete Windsor Central West, NSW

Excellent service

Thanks Alec for your help with our multiple gift vouchers a very pleasant experience. So polite and helped us to the car with our purchase.

Ana Floyd T
Ana Floyd TPenrith

Jack was very helpful, knows the product well and provided some helpful tips on how to use the Makita drop saw I got from their store. He even helped me carry this tool to load it in the car. Greatly guy easy to deal with and great customer service. Thanks Jack from Sydney Tools Penrith

Excellent service.

Kevin from Sydney tools helped me today with all tool and hardware needs. Helped me get what I needed quickly and easily and made some good suggestions on other products which I purchased.
Will definitely be coming back here.

Sunny
SunnySydney, NSW

Alex from Sydney tools Penrith

Due to Covid 19, Festool had some issues with delivery of parts. To make things worse their product registration was also down. In all that time I have experienced the best customer service from Alex. He followed up and got the job done for me and even made the offer to deliver the product directly to me after work in his own time. I can’t ask for more. Thank you Alex and thank you also to Kevin and Brendon. Sydney tools Penrith a great team and should be recognized.

Scott
ScottCentral West, NSW

Brendan from Sydney tools Penrith, highly recommend talking to him he is a book of knowledge excellent sales person

Excellent advice, very easy to deal with and answered all my questions I had for him, he set me up with all my gear I needed to get me under way with my welding, thanks

Excellent Customer Service

I spoke to Kevin about my needs for a vacuum and he assisted with my needs, asking questions to make sure I had the right product. Also asking about the works I doing and recommended some products which are very good.

Kenneth Barrington
Kenneth BarringtonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptional service

Scott was very helpful.
Every time we go into the store or call up he always looks after us and is very attentive.
As long as he works at that store my family and I will never shop elsewhere.

William T.
William T.Sydney, NSW

Online experience was amazingly easy. The item was ready for pick up first thing in the morning.The staff were friendly and helpful when I picked up. Thanks Sydney Tools you made my whole experience tops

Cory craig
Cory craigSydney, NSW

Awesome prices, good service

I have been looked after by Ethan since I have been shopping at Sydney tools, sends emails of pricing and products which makes it a lot easier for me, very fast and efficient with great service, I know Im in good hands every time!

Southwind
Southwind

Wish I read this post earlier

I wished I had done some research and read this post earlier before buying from Sydney tools!
I've bought a power tool online and had to swap for another model. It's now been two weeks and counting since I posted it back, and no email or phone calls to say whether they have done anything with it (I have a auspost delivery slip so I know they have got it).
I'm worried that it will turn out similar to all the other poor customers here. Maybe the store is good, but definitely don't order online from them.

Rod Henderson
Rod HendersonSydney, NSW

Excellent Service and Products

Called before opening time and received an email response immediately from Alec, with pricing and availability, excellent service, items ordered and collected with 2 hours- exactly what I wanted - happy days

the
theSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great place

Had a wide variety of equipment for consumer use, all staff were extremely useful, especially Leon who was informative, factual and helpful regarding a first time power tool buyer into making a positive decision. Will come again soon

crowie
crowieBlue Mountains

Useless in house Customer service systems from head office that doesn’t help the customer or support the staff.

Purchase was double scanned but no one in the store was authorized to organize a credit; headoffice is taking the good sweet time to process the refund which should have happened at the point of sale. Absolute “crap” by the management. It’s cost me a good couple of hours of time for $25 refund.
May not ever purchase from Sydney Tools again.

AND YET SEVEN DAYS LATER STILL NO REFUND - is this something I should be taking up with NSW Government Fair Trading Dept??

Don't Deal With Sydney Tools

R.Kelly
R.KellySydney, NSW

Amazing customer service!

I went in with a few different options on my mind and Kevin was able to help me out and set me up with the perfect kit to cover all my requirements! Needless to say the guys at Penrith will help you out as best they can!