Sydney Tools Online Store

Sydney Tools Online Store

2.6

Their warranty is not worth the paper its written on

I purchased some X-torque jobber drills, didn't realise till after that there is no country of manufacture on them. Illegal I think.
Used 8 drills out of a pack to drill 150 holes. when I should have been able to drill about 700 holes per drill ( Suttons blue point drills) .(5600 holes ) X- torque drills are not worth purchasing and Sydney Tools warranty is rubbish. I will never spend another cent with them.

ever again

2 weeks later and still no delivery. Chat help is hopeless. Offered me two options cancel order 15% fee. Or delver items they have and pay two lots os delivery fees
Beware don't order online

Paul N.

Paul N.Sydney, NSW

Slow delivery

Ordered a Makita saw online, took 2 weeks for it to be shipped 20km. Would have just gone to a store if i had expected such poor shipping. Docket shows it was picked the next day, and austpost tracking shows they did not get the shipping documents till 9 days later. Web chat queues always too long to bother waiting for. Will not bother ordering online again.

Tom R.

Tom R.Gippsland, VIC

postage

wish i had of read reviews before purchasing online ,took them 11 days before they even posted it,never again,im surprised there still in business with such slack lacklustre service .the end

Jeff

Jeff

Everyone except Sydney Tools is unhappy with their online service

Farni

FarniMackay

Vary bad customer service

No call to the Store only chat and I have to wait until 25 minutes before the some one ready to chat.store is opne for business and take your money but no one take your call. you goda be kidding me should call the business name coffee club or some other name

Ray Kerkhove

Ray KerkhoveSouth East Queensland, QLD

They steal your money. Avoid at all cost

Tool Purchaser

Tool PurchaserMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pathetic Service !! Avoid !!

I ordered a Vice from Sydneytools. After a MONTH of waiting. I eventually received the wrong item (the wrong item as also missing parts) I was told that they cant honour the order and i need to choose a different product because the listing is a mistake. (Which is still the same listing over a month later) I have had to constantly chase up with what the progress is. VERY slow to respond, no telephone number to call. Long waits on online chats. Just not worth dealing with in my opinion. There are a lot of other businesses that actually want the business ! Still waiting a refund !

No stock and taking online orders

Dave

Dave

Good deal on trade night!

RonWill

RonWillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tools Missing Parts

Bought a Makita Angle Grinder online. On receiving the package the grinder inside appeared to have been used and was missing the safety guard. Contacted Sydney Tools several times, sending photos of what I received explaining I was missing the guard. After 8 emails to the company, I still haven't been posted the part and have given up. Will never buy from them again.

jim t.

jim t.Sydney, NSW

Very disappointed

Never get a news for 30 Minutes Click & Collect order, since the order was placed a week ago, and I've sent the email regarding this matter to Silverwater Store and Sydney Tools headquarter office, but never get reply

Poor Online Customer Service

Despite a product being delayed for a second time in dispatch, with no communication of the second delay, and items still undispatched at the store, no refund or cancellation is to be given. Apparently it's YOUR fault when emails are not received, and you only have 'Jacqueline's' word for it on chat. Despite a request, no further person was available to contact. The best you'll get is is a vitual shrug and too-bad-for-you attitude. Do not recommend based on very poor online customer service.

John B

John BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very poor customer service with online chatting in solving my refund request

The item that I brought from their online store has been in transited since 13/03/2020 and later confirmed lost in transit. I lodged refund request and I never get a useful respond, chatting member Wendy and Bernadette just tried to pass the buck.

Geoff F 761499

Geoff F 761499Perth, WA

Short changed me on an item

Trying to contact them is like trying to speak to God. Charged and paid for x3 Pro masks asked by them to send photos which I did twice (not sure why a photo of missing object). No response after 3 emails, tried to call but they wont answer the phones. They will grab ur money but forget the customer service which does not seem to exist. I am now complaining to consumer affairs and will challenge credit card charges. Clearly, just too busy taking money and not worrying about customer SERVICE SERVICE they really are Sydney TOOLS. Poor poor poor service.

Daryl P

Daryl PWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product and impeccable service

After searching the internet for a reputable replacement pressure washer I settled upon the TP3500. Initially consulted with Patrick who was friendly professional and helpful. Decision made and product arrived a little over an hour ago. Assembled machine and discovered one tiny locking pin missing so phoned and spoke with William. Another impressive experience- apology offered and promise made to source and post up the tiny missing part. Can’t fault the service.

Arrogant, Rude Customer Service.

Aley

AleyNorth Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer care and service online

Sydney tools has the worst customer service and care I have ever come across. Save yourself the hassle and don’t ever order online with them. They are impossible to get a hold of and never respond to your emails or calls. I requested a refund after waiting 1 month for a tool trolley only to be told I now had to pay an extra $70 for shipping, despite it being purchased with free shipping. I got no response to my request for a refund despite countless emails. The only reason they finally got back to me was after I got ZIP onto them. They are a disgrace and need to start focusing on customer care.

Price Gouging No Ethics Immoral criminal offense

It's unbelievable what these guys are doing price gouging at the worst! I will no longer purchase anything from Sydney Tools as long as I live. Charging over $40 for two P2 3m disposable masks is highway robbery even in this current demand. I have spoken to 3m directly and they looking into this.

Avoid Sydney Tools online store!

Please check other reviews. I made the mistake or ordering from Sydney Tools online. After years of shopping at their physical stores, I ordered online.... Wow, what a difference in customer service. Items took 2 weeks to dispatch and were only sent after I harassed them via Live Chat (no phone or email support). Items turned up not as described. Once again no response to emails. The Live Chat (located OS I assume) offered no help. I'm left with a 1k item that cannot be used. Final insult was 'We never collect any items' What? How about warranty or picking mistakes?