Sydney Tools Online Store

Sydney Tools Online Store

Worst experience I have ever had

I have purchased two items on seperate occasions through Sydney Tools website and both times it has taken 2 weeks for me to receive their customer service is also horrendous.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Waiting..... waiting

Today is 25 September 2019 and I live in Sydney. On 17 September I ordered stock of pocket screws in large quantities from eBay Australia, a Canadian store off Amazon, a US store direct and three varieties from Sydney Tools. The EBay Australia ones arrived first (Melbourne origination), Canada second and US third. Nothing from Sydney Tools. I contacted them..... still waiting for that too.

big

big

Slow madness

Ordered a couple of screws. 2 weeks wait! WTH nothing inc checkout to advise. Spoke to [name removed] on chat. She said deal with it. Better off picking in it up from store. Going to bunnings to get my gear. sorry. wanted to support an underdog, but they are aliens!

I dealt with Toni and found the service to be really good and responses prompt! He also switched around a cordless tool kit for me that better suits my needs, but all the while, keeping the same low price with the redemption offer intact! Shipping was really fast for all the things that were in stock upon ordering!

Good service and value for money!

Stuball

StuballSydney, NSW

Good place for buying tools

Its a great online store with a lot of products,It may take a while for them to send off products sometimes but if you plan early the delay with delivery should not upset you,prices seem average to fair.

Rlc

RlcGoulburn Valley, VIC

Try getting a refund

After receiving a Milwaukee tool in which l ordered l quickly realised that it wasn't what l was after, next day l returned posted it, two days latter Sydney Tools received the package, now 5 weeks latter and nine phone calls and on hold for about 3 hrs total l still haven't received a refund. It is now the staff telling me it's because it wasn't returned within 14 days, l have proof from Australia post tracking they received it 3 days after l received the item. It's now fair to say that l will never again purchase another thing off Sydney Tools nor will l give anyone who is prepared to listen anything positive in regards to Sydney Tools.
Still waiting for the refund!!!!!!!

PaulMaroo

PaulMaroo

Shocking service. Keep away.

Ordered online, asked a question following purchase, no reply. Waited a day, asked again, no reply. Paid for insurance on shipping - still yet to get a “confirmation email”’to say they’ve even posted it. I called the store first and they said they had stock, so why after two days haven’t they posted it? It would have been quicker to buy it from Bunnings despite the price difference, I now have to wait for delivery meaning I can’t do the job at the weekend. What type of company COMPLETELY ignore customer emails? Wish I’d never dealt with this awful company. I’ll tell everyone who asks about them to avoid at all costs.

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely shocking company to buy from, by far the worst I've ever dealt with!

Surry

SurrySydney, NSW

No call backs. Very poor communication.

Hi Sydney tools. I placed order ST348003 on 3rd August. I have called 3 or 4 times to find out the status and eta. I always get the same answer We will call you back by cob. I've never got a call back. Please can you track my order and expedite. Thanks.

Jack K.

Jack K.Mid North Coast, NSW

I'm on hold

In the great scheme of tool shops I would say that bunnings sits well above sydney tools in regard to sales service.
I bought a xtorque xtoben saw bench online from ST, and for five weeks have waited and been messed around with false tracking numbers; and learnt off-by-heart (whilst trying to find out anything about my purchase) all the advertising deals sydney tools has while on hold for 30 minutes every time. When delivery day finally arrived you only supplied one part of the bench. From now on I'd rather pay more then to deal with this joke of a business.

roflploXer

roflploXer

3 months later

The prices were good, but not worth the wait. 2 months later and my order is only just arriving. I'm still calling Sydney Tools weekly chasing a small refund which they've already skimmed $130 off. I will not be using their service again

Never again

Never would I recommend buying anything from them. I ordered from this company after reading all the good reviews about it.

I called and emailed on a Monday to get my order refunded (it STILL had not been shipped after 2 weeks and had no updates from them) I was told it would be processed on the Wednesday. Never got processed never heard back from them. After 2 and a half weeks later, 3 emails and 5 phone calls and being on hold for 20 + minutes every time I still haven’t received my refund as it apparently got processed “yesterday”
I would never recommend using this company.

Casey P.

Casey P.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best online customer service!!

Dealt with the Archerfield outlet in QLD via email and phonecall, best customer service I’ve recieved yet, very helpful, quick turn around and will work around you! Couldnt fault the place!

Jeff S.

Jeff S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Terrible Customer Service - Worst Online Store

This would have to be the - Worst Online Store I have ever dealt with. After following up Order with calls emails after 3 weeks told on its way still noOrder.

Albert

Albert

A NECESSARY EVIL. 50/50 chance of being ussless but hey they are cheaper

Had a few bad experiences with them over the years. they will often sell you out of stock items and leave you waiting. They claim they will beat any price by 11%. but when notified of an item i could get cheaper elsewhere all they did was ignore my messages and updated the price on the website to match it LOL! just make sure you dont need the tools in a hurry if not you're better off buying them elsewhere and paying abit extra.

Horrible place.

Customer service is the worst I've ever come seen. Ordered tools to be told straight after they are not in stock and will get them in a month. Terrible onlone site.

Worst ever!

Placed my order on 21th June and now I’m still waiting for it. Customer service sucks sent emails no replies. Definitely the worst experience shopping online. Won’t come back next time!

Mark

MarkLaunceston, TAS

Service

William answered all my questions and went above and beyond for me. He also sent me Valuable info in regards to my Makita Drill. Thanks so much for the service !!!

Don't waste your time

Ordered x torque drawer system with the 3 storage boxes. Only received 2 still waiting for the last one after 3 weeks of phone calls still have not sent it. Better off going in person to a tool shop not online. Not the first time Sydney tools have stuffed up my order

Disappointed loyal customer

I had been a loyal customer to Sydney tools for years and had spent over $2000 ,they didn't honour a free tool bag very disappointed. Tolal tools from now on !

Steve

Steveasked

Why don’t you reply to customer emails? I’m a business and I reply to my customers, especially ones who have paid upfront for something.

Ian

Seeing as they habitually lie through their teeth when you call them, I strongly suspect they never respond to emails as it's a record that could possibly be used against them when you inevitably have to go through official channels to get any sort of satisfaction?

JerryII

JerryIIasked

Hi there, I placed order in store pick up one month ago but didn't receive any notification for picking up. Order no ST304551. Could you please track it?

Lynne

Lynneasked

Why is Sydney tools customer service so poor, they are misleading claiming to have sent items purchased at a particular time when its blatantly obvious they have not. It should not take just on 2weeks to receive your in stock item, that's appalling, what's more who wants to be told it has been sent more than once when clearly it has not, and why does it take a phone call 5 days post purchase to remind you to send the item in the first place. It's pathetic! I buy on the net regularly 3 days from Sydney if it's sent promptly not 11 or 12.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Tools representatives