Sydney Tools Physical Store

4.7 from 1,382 reviews

Sean D.

Sean D.Sydney, NSW

Prompt in store service

Mick and Johno best blokes too deal with
Had a delivery received issue
Quick and professional to deal with.
Would recomend anyone too drop by and see either of them for all needs

Store LocationRoselands

JMANG

JMANGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not Honour Warranties

Bought a Gensafe 3500 used only a number of times over the period of 12 Months, power stopped being delivered to outlets and ran rough. Returned for warranty repair and was advised it had too much oil inside, and wouldn't turn over and said it was my fault (oil was never touched from new) and it wasn't worth fixing and returned it me in pieces. When it was taken apart I took to another local tool shop and they diagnosed as an internal collapsed bearing. Had it fixed there instead.

Great customer service from ayden

Ayden at Sydney tools carrum Downs was only too happy to look for all items I requested and has followed up with service via email prices were reasonable great experience

Store LocationCarrum Downs
Alex K.

Alex K.Canberra 2600, ACT

Went to sydney tools mitchell Asked Dean to help me locate a new product that they had just got in showed me to It, also had great knowledge of the other products I purchased was and very helpful and was friendly cheers :)

Store LocationMitchell act

Dave N.

Dave N.Sydney, NSW

Excellent products, great deals

The guy at Gregory Hills gave a great package deal on Milwaukee tools. His product knowledge was outstanding and we came away with exactly the required tools. Highly recommended salesman.

Store LocationGregory Hills

Jodie.k.

Jodie.k.Melbourne

Very helpful and great service

"Butters" helped me to purchase a welder, helmet and gas bottle for my husband. As I had no idea what I was looking for he suggested the perfect set up, assisted in giving me a great deal and helped me to the car! Would highly recommend Sydney tools for the exquisite service, knowledge and assistance!

Bassan Elrich

Bassan ElrichSydney, NSW

Great service! Thanks Mounir!

Excellent range of products and well laid out. Want to especially thank Mounir for the top service he provided me. He went out of his way to help me find exactly what I was looking for. I ended up spending more than intended because of his genuine approach. Will be revisiting this store definitely.

Kenneth N.

Kenneth N.Sydney, NSW

No refunds

After reading some reviews here I now know they are a bunch of crooks. I bought a tool and had to go back 3 times. Firstly they sold me a dinasour jigsaw and even they themselves surprised an obselete product are still in store. When I took it back for a refund they said they have no cash. Offer to pay me back to my account. Money never came back. 3 weeks already

Store LocationAlexandria
Teresa

TeresaCasey 2913, ACT

Don't ever purchase anything from Sydney Tools!!

We purchased a Milwaukee edge trimmer in October. We used it in November and it worked well. We went to use it again and it kept on turning on and off. We returned it and told the Mitchell ACT store and they told us that it needed to go back for repairs....not bad for a new product!! It is now January and after many calls to get an update, we are none the wiser. Terrible service and I will never shop there again. I will also tell all our friends of our terrible experience and recommend Bunnings Warehouse.

Store LocationMitchell ACT
Rodney E.

Rodney E.Sydney, NSW

Very poor customer service refused to give refund or exchange on my faulty fan even though agreed it was faulty

Store LocationCastle Hill

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Promises not kept

Store LocationBrookvale

Steve amess

Steve amessHunter Region, NSW

Excellent staff, excellent service, excellent price, always make u feel welcome, that’s why I will not go Anywhere else

Fantastic service
Staff there unbelievably so hopeful, will always go back for will recommend sydneytools to all my friends and work colleagues, the store is always so well presented thanks

Store LocationRutherford

B Sarge

B SargeMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

absolutely 100% terrible

While Sydney tools may be the cheapest, their customer support is the worst hands down.
We have recently purchased a concrete saw witch not only zapped me but continually failed to start.
Although taking over two months to look at it, they now tell me that its warranty is void because it has concrete slurry and water on it. Really! this is a concrete saw? !!! with a water point
you will be hearing more from me.... in the meantime i hope someone might honor their product....

Store LocationRoselands/ cambeltown, Purchased Epping Vic

No thanks

No thanksIllawarra, NSW

Great service Nathan

The service is excellent and they have an extensive range so I was lucky to find the appropriate face masks for our fire fighters making their work more tolerable. Thanks.

Tom B.

Tom B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great customer service

Great team at Epping Sydney tools
Brad there is just a champ took good care of me
And he is not too bad on the eyes either
10/10 would recommend to all

Yuhanna

YuhannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Staff with Great Service.

Thank you for the advise Sam. Very happy with the Milwawkee M12 Crown Stapler. I've asked my brother to see Sam, as he wants to purchase a cement mixer. See you soon.

Rach48

Rach48Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading

Bought a product that did not come with a battery, description did not state this, so i had to buy a charger and battery separate and fork out an additional $10.85 in shipping when I could have bought the bulk pack free from shipping charge. They did not compensate me the cost of shipping even though they said they would do this. Very misleading and dishonest. I will not buy from them again.

Superb service

Aiden provided helpful and honest advice but also offered outstanding, generous service to deliver our product during their own time with the help of Lachy. Highly recommend Sydney tools based on service!

Store LocationArcherfield

jumpy d.

jumpy d.Sydney, NSW

Sydney Tools - worst shopping experience ever

Store LocationCastle Hill

Sam F.

Sam F.Sydney, NSW

Lies misleading not what I paid for

Store LocationCampbeltown