Sydney Tools Physical Store

Sydney Tools Physical Store

VIC, ACT, NSW

perfect!

very helpful staff, very knowledgeable and made me a very happy man, now i just need a few more words and we're done!!

Store Locationmitchell ACT
Elizabeth

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I highly recommend this place

Ricardo is an excellent manager. Ive never experienced customer service as good as this. I was given a fantastic deal and he took the time to answer my questions. He went above and beyond by getting someone to drop the item at my place which helped me to save more money. This type of honesty and integrity and service is very rare. Well done Ricardo. Matt was also good and helpful, even when he was super busy. I'll be definitely shopping here again and telling others too. Well done guys, you are a stand out. I hope your head manager reads this and gives you guys a bonus.

Store LocationBlackburn
Jayda

JaydaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service!

I went to see the guys at the Blackburn store & purchased the Milwaukee work bench. Dave & his team were awesome and really helped create a great experience for me to surprise my boyfriend. I highly recommend this Sydney Tools store!

Store LocationBlackburn Victoria

Chas

ChasSydney, NSW

Quick and knowledgeable

Asked for information about product, quick and accurate, asked for quote, immediate response. Product offer beat competitors. Luke was great!

blackhawk

blackhawkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from the team at Blackburn

Bought an impact drill Dewalt and the guys did a great deal and great service. Will use the professional team at Blackburn again

Store LocationBlackburn
Robyn Reeves

Robyn ReevesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

My husband and I visited Sydney Tools Blackburn with the sole purpose of looking for a whipper snipper for me to use. We received a nice warm welcome from Ben S who showed me a light weight Makita which was exactly what I was looking for and he took the time to explain all its features to me. The store is extremely well stocked, my husband was like a kid in a lolly shop. The Makita 4 piece combo set caught his eye and after all his questions were answered about the various tools, Ben gave us a very good deal on our purchases and we walked out feeling extremely happy. Thanks Ben for your excellent customer service.

Store LocationSydney Tools Blackburn Vic
JDh

JDhSydney, NSW

Excellent service - 1 stop shop for me

excellent service and great range of products and prices.

Marko at Smithfield is a great help and goes around the world to find what I need if they don't have it.

Store LocationSmithfield

great costumer service

Had Daniel help me out, was super helpful with my enquiry and did it with a smile on his face, thanks mate!

Fantastic Customer Service

Went in to get some tools and was helped out by Daniel, excellent customer service helped me out with all my enquiries and I even left with a really cool butterfly tool knife - will definitely come back here thankyou Daniel for your hard work

Store LocationCarrum downs

Find out how Sydney Tools Physical Store compares to other Hardware Shops

Perfect place for all your tool needs

Competitive prices, quality brands and tools and knowledgeable staff especially George. Don't go to anywhere else just go to Sydney Tools Alexandria

Store LocationAlexandria

Very helpful staffs and best offer

Just bought my Makita lawn mower and Markita circular saw today, the staff very helpful and give me the best offer, very happy with my purchase and looking forward to upgrade more of my garden tools

Lies, Lies and more Lies

I have been told the following lies,

"It will take a couple of days for me to get your remaining items together." (3 weeks later, still waiting)
"Ill get him to call you back"
"I can get those in within 2 days"
"Ill contact them and get an arrival date"
"I have 8 pellets out the back and your order is on one of them"

Do not support this business, they make money from breaking the consumer guarantees act and from being professional lairs.

Store LocationAlexandria

Bad service and unfair treatment.

I bought a core drill they said was brand new and working for $1549 cash, the drill didn't work and took it back the very next morning, they said they'll send it away to get fixed under warranty, it's been more than a month and I'm still waiting . It seems they are happy to receive your cash but don't help if there is a problem.

Store LocationSunshine, Victoria 3020

Don’t buy here they are no help with warranty issues

I bought a faulty Mikita product and they have worked against me as much as they can. I notified them of issues 2 hrs after purchasing and returned it within 24 hrs and they have worked against me since

Great customer service

Thanks guys for an unforgettable experience in your store today !
Luke looked after us fantastically..... Will not go anywhere else to buy our tools.
All the staff where so welcoming and helpful.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Exceptional In Store Service from Mick

Just wanted to say my experience as a first time customer was a pleasure with Michael Stuart. I would recommend to any of my customers in the future & I look forward to further dealings.

Great Store

Built a Brillant relationship with George and the team. Willing to source anything we need and always reliable. Brillant store. Its the first place we go for when we need anything

Sam W.

Sam W.Sydney, NSW

The boys are great

We have been using Sydney Tools Alexandria for few years, good prices & great service. We would like to thanks George Tahan for his help
George Rahan and his team in Alexandria are exceptional, with great knowledge of products. I cant recommend this store enough , all best .

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service - Ahmed

I went in last week, to collect a kit for my sons 18th birthday present. He wanted to swap something out but Ahmed told him, he would lose on value. Ahmed called a Milwaukee rep and my son ended up with a free product and the rep is bringing him some blades, to suit his plumbing trade! I was amazed and so happy, that Ahmed went above and beyond and my son will now be making all of his future purchases at this store.

Store LocationGregory Hills

Great Service

Quick turnaround on supplying a scaffold needed urgently! Thanks Rhys and Nathan for all your help I will be back for all future purchases! Great work Sydney Tools West Gosford!