Sydney Tools Physical Store

Sydney Tools Physical Store

VIC, ACT, NSW

The makita blower kit I was looking for was out of stock but lateral thinking by Chris was able to solve the problem

I would like to thank Chris for both his knowledge and helpfulness in coming up with other options.
Not only is he a credit to the organisation he will go up to the top of our future business and recommendation to our friends

Store LocationCastlehill NSW

Jez

Jez Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not work, checked other reviews and many 1* & no backup from Sydney Tools

Recommended in store by Sydney Tools, also has a video online.
Does not function, clearly not of merchandable quality, especially for $99.
Many other terrible reviews of same product.
Tried to return, new, in full packaging & original wrapping, credit card receipt.
Attempted to use only once.
Sydney Tools would not stand behind product with replacement (nil stock or withdrawn) credit note or warranty.
Cannot find Pinpoint, probably own brand.
So others be warned.
Plenty of reputable & better value retailers online or in store to chose from.

Peter

Peter Sydney, NSW

The warranty severice is very bad.

I sent the tool to silverwate for warranty repair on December last year 2020. Two months were gone. Still nothing happened and no any answers. I'm a handyman, no tool I can't do anything. I need to think to buy tools from this shop.

John J.

John J.Hunter Region, NSW

Great Service..

Needed Tig welder Steve helped navigate through models to suit my need, also recently bought Chicago compressor just brilliant, quiet fast air oil free

Fabulous range and excellent customer service

Toni was helpful and knowledgeable and able to provide good advice Great service highly recommend this store. Excellent range of products.

Pel R.

Pel R.Australian Capital Territory

Bad services

Martin Hatcher

Martin HatcherSydney, NSW

Very helpful staff, nothing is ever a problem! ....excellent range of power tools and always very well priced. My power tool shop of choice.

Excellent service

Thanks Alec for your help with our multiple gift vouchers a very pleasant experience. So polite and helped us to the car with our purchase.

Perfect, Sydney tool Alexandria

Patrick very good service and recommend.
Alexandria the best, good place easy to park.
All good staff and team work.
Never regret.
Thank you.

Bob khatmi

Bob khatmiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad service/ No communication /Selling products they dont have!

Purchased a nail gun over the weekend which was promised to be shipped next Monday and received within a week ..after 3 weeks and 3 follow up calls from me it turns out they dont have the product and nothing has been shipped..also had problem with refund, loosing my redemption points and missing parts of other purchases. Stay away from these guys.

nimra d.

nimra d.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Big help

Steven from hoppers crossing branch of sydney tools is amazing. Super helpful and on top of his game. He was very helpful with processing the order( that was pending for a while) and getting all the items. He also offered to guide if i needed any additional help with setting up my compressor.
Top notch service and very dependable . Highly recomended.

Vel

VelSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Rang the store looking for advice on a reliable and long lasting engraver for our company. Robert asked a number of questions, before suggesting the tool that would suit our business best. He was efficient and knowledgeable of the products the store has, and I will definitely recommend the Dulwich Hill store and their staff.

Marco

Marco

Bonus item missing in action

Same as last poster, bought belt sander + belts to qualify for bonus impact driver set. On delivery bonus was missing. After email to Sydney tools was told power hand tools did not qualify, only manual hand tools. Too lame for words, won't be ordering there again.

Excellent service great assistance

robert good service we are very very happy
He helped us with our enquire and offered us the best price available

Best tool store in Canberra!

Been using these guys since they have opened in Canberra, exceptional product knowledge and service! Love it and I wouldn’t go to anyone else

Find out how Sydney Tools Physical Store compares to other Hardware Shops

Rude sale and customer service

Sav

SavSydney, NSW

Very bad customer service.

I bought tools and was advised by 2 of the sales guys that if I spend another $41 on tools, then my total will be $250.00 and I will qualify for a $50.00 in store voucher for my next purchase with in 14 days. I did that and half an hour later I went back to the store to use my voucher. I was denied by one of the staff saying that I don’t qualify because the items I bought earlier was a reduced price. The manager didn’t even bother saying sorry or to apologise that his staff gave me the wrong info. They have definitely lost my business. I am a tradie and was spending thousands of dollars every year.... but not anymore.

Darren

DarrenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sydney Tools Tuggerah Store

Seldom do I provide reviews on customer service as these days , there is none! However, I would like to provide a big thumbs up to the crew at the Tuggerah Sydney Tools store. They are extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and above all, genuine people that care about their customers. Josh, and others are the ones that make a customer return and return , due to their dedication and loyalty to the customers that walk into the door. Couldn’t praise them high enough!! Regards, Darren

Fabulous service

Helped beyond call of duty. Very grateful. Will come back to shop with us again. Thanks to the Sydney Tools Blackburn team

Calli

Calli South East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service from Damian at Archerfield

Walked into the Archerfield store and got immediate customer service from staff member, Damian. Helped us find the right product and was knowledgeable about what we were looking for. Great attitude and sounded like he enjoyed his work. Always enjoy the experience when buying at Sydney Tools! Would recommend!!