Sydney Tools Physical Store

4.7 from 1,354 reviews

1,145

Griffo1

Griffo1Hunter Region, NSW

How to save yourself time when ordering

The web site was hopeless but live chat put me in touch with Toni Bozinouski who fixed the purchase up in a minute. If you need anything and don't want to waste time RING TONI.

Rohan

RohanMelbourne

Very bad first impression for a customer

Bought a lawn mower from them which turned down on my expectations and in change of mind I did the right thing by trying to return it in 2 hrs but now the store manager is unable to make decisions on the situation which to me is very simple as a customer if me or someone buying a product how do we know that is satisfactory even then the store manager is asking me to return in brand new unboxed condition which was a stupid question to be asked from a manager who cant take decision but can run a store as a store manager.

Store LocationSydney tools Dandenong south
Southwind

Southwind

Wish I read this post earlier

I wished I had done some research and read this post earlier before buying from Sydney tools!
I've bought a power tool online and had to swap for another model. It's now been two weeks and counting since I posted it back, and no email or phone calls to say whether they have done anything with it (I have a auspost delivery slip so I know they have got it).
I'm worried that it will turn out similar to all the other poor customers here. Maybe the store is good, but definitely don't order online from them.

Store LocationOnline
Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unsatisfied customer

Made special trip to purchase tools but waited way too long to get any service. Left the store emptied hand n not happy. I will purchase elsewhere. And lots of products with no price tags.

Store LocationBlackburn

Rod Henderson

Rod HendersonSydney, NSW

Excellent Service and Products

Called before opening time and received an email response immediately from Alec, with pricing and availability, excellent service, items ordered and collected with 2 hours- exactly what I wanted - happy days

Russell

RussellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT SERVICE

After ordering and receiving the item I discovered I had ordered the incorrect item ,I then contacted them and it was changed over the following work day .Cameron it was great to know good customer service still exists.Russell

Good Customer Service

Thanks for helping me resolve the dispute, and sorry for the inconvients casued and will continue shopping here. all the best and have a good weekend, really appreciate for all the help

Store Locationblackburn
Sydney Tools
jason b.Sydney Tools

Hi Steven,

Glad we could assist you, enjoy your weekend.

Fabulous Mr Fixit

Fabulous Mr FixitSydney, NSW

Why Shop Elsewhere!

I have already written a review on Google reviews but I feel it's worthwhile to write one here.
Every time I go to Sydney Tools I am treated with courtesy and respect.
Any time I have needed advice, it is always forthcoming.
I have noticed that people have written negative reviews but if you have a problem with anything tell them but do it respectfully and don't be aggressive.
People will respond to you better that way.
I will continue to buy from these people as, quite frankly, I have no reason to go anywhere else.
These people sell TOOLS not TOYS!

Store LocationAlexandria
isaac

isaacSydney, NSW

Good service

Was after a blower, found what I needed all thanks to AHMED showed me the different types/models.
Was really helpful, in choosing the right one.
AHMED is always the go to man when I need something.

Store Locationgregory hills
RobMac

RobMacSydney, NSW

Very Professional Service

I called the Dulwich Hill store at 9.00am and spoke to Toni. He prepared my 30 item order and it was ready for collection & despatch by 11.30am that same day. Very well done. Thank you

Store LocationDulwich Hill

Becci

Becci

Dodgy company

So many lies, orders never received, money taken, faulty items and no returns policy. Company should be shut down. It's only a matter of time. Don't risk it. The discounted prices aren't worth it

Poor customer service (Dandenong)

Store LocationSydney Tools, Dandenong

the

theSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great place

Had a wide variety of equipment for consumer use, all staff were extremely useful, especially Leon who was informative, factual and helpful regarding a first time power tool buyer into making a positive decision. Will come again soon

Store LocationPenrith

VIJ

VIJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Experience! Thank you.

Store LocationSydney Tools - Sunshine store, VIC
Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Did not honor catalogue sales/special

Catalogue in paper and on internet advertised a Milwaukee jobsite backpack which included a free tape measure which was a great deal however I was told it was a mistake and they never heard of it even though I had the catalogue in hand, so to get my tape measure I’d have to buy the more expensive bag which I didn’t, so ended up with a different Milwaukee bag, just get you in the door with false advertisement to try to up sell products! It’s not a big deal just principle and the fact it was out of my way to go there instead of my standard total tools shop I drive past everyday.

Worst ever get a refund and it takes 13 and on going to get the money back

Its now 13 days since I should have received a refund and well its not here yet overtime keep telling me it going to be done and processed but it never happens. Worst after service ever. Would not ever give them 1 star will not go back.

Store LocationKotara

Maria

MariaTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Excellent customer service

I phoned Sydney Tools and spoke to the store manager Luke. I explained to him that we'd had a few tools stolen (which we had previously purchased from Sydney Tools) and we needed a quotation for their replacement. Luke was happy to oblige (even though I was not promising a sale, it was for insurance purposes) and gave me his email address so that I could forward him the details. He responded with an itemised quotation within 2 hours. Thanks for the friendly, hassle-free service.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible product and customer service

Bought $800 pressure cleaner, first time using it -20 min into a exposed agg' job and 2 plastic rummets blew out of the side and it scattered out oil everywhere and wheel fell off.[name removed] informed no refund policy, wouldn't give even a replacement so had to rush to Coates hire to finish job off. Consumer beware, will be going to consumer affairs regarding this !!

Store LocationCarrum Downs

crowie

crowieBlue Mountains

Useless in house Customer service systems from head office that doesn’t help the customer or support the staff.

Purchase was double scanned but no one in the store was authorized to organize a credit; headoffice is taking the good sweet time to process the refund which should have happened at the point of sale. Absolute “crap” by the management. It’s cost me a good couple of hours of time for $25 refund.
May not ever purchase from Sydney Tools again.

AND YET SEVEN DAYS LATER STILL NO REFUND - is this something I should be taking up with NSW Government Fair Trading Dept??

Store LocationPenrith

What a joke

Sorry, there are no questions about Sydney Tools Physical Store but you can read 23 questions about Sydney Tools.

Get an answer from our members and Sydney Tools representatives

Sydney Tools NSW, Rutherford

Sydney Tools NSW, Rutherford

Sydney Tools NSW, Penrith

Sydney Tools NSW, Penrith

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Hardware Shops
Compare all Sydney Tools