Sydney Tools Physical Store

4.7 from 1,396 reviews

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

3 Months waiting for REFUND

I purchased a petrol typhoon pressure washer that twice failed. First time I took it back after 2 hours of use fouled a plug, After returned to me, the pump actually spat a nut and water came pouring out on use. Video to show. I am going through a waiting period of around 3 months without one phone call from Senior position or email on what is going on. Customer service cannot get through tried and tried. I have rang many times and been in touch with [name removed] senior regarding this matter. Phone call to prove. This should have been refundable immediately i don’t want a problem / repaired item that didnt even see 3 hours of use. Where are you Sydney tools?

Store LocationMoorabin

The team at Sydney tools are amazing

Adrian at Sydney tools in Epping is very knowledgeable about the product range in his store. As a carpenter I asked him some very pointed questions for which his response was quick and straight to the point which indicated to me that he knew what he was talking about. After researching the tools I thought I wanted on line It turned out that they were not the right ones for the job. The whole team were happy to talk about my needs and how they could best help me. It was very refreshing customer experience and I will be happy shopping with these guys again. I highly recommend Sydney Tools Epping for all your construction needs

Store LocationEpping
Shrug

ShrugSydney Surrounds, NSW

Why I unsubscribed from Sydney Tools

Tim C

Tim CSydney, NSW

Thanks for some great service. Joe was very helpful

Joe provided great service and advice with my purchase of 3 Makita products last Monday and with finalising my lay-by.
This is another example of the consistently helpful service I have had over 10 years using their store.
They are occasionally quite busy, but always helpful when they get to you. After sales service with a couple of repairs (out of many purchases) has been good - very good.

Store LocationAlexandria

Excellent Customer Service

I spoke to Kevin about my needs for a vacuum and he assisted with my needs, asking questions to make sure I had the right product. Also asking about the works I doing and recommended some products which are very good.

Kenneth Barrington

Kenneth BarringtonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptional service

Scott was very helpful.
Every time we go into the store or call up he always looks after us and is very attentive.
As long as he works at that store my family and I will never shop elsewhere.

Great service Andrew buckley

Would like to Thank Andrew Buckley for his help today. His knowledge of Power tools and customer service outstanding. Recommended anyone if tge hills area to go down to Sydney tools at Castle hill and ask for Andrew.

Regards
Peter

Store LocationCastle hill
Jody Watt

Jody WattMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Never purchase from this company!!!

Purchased Xtorque Cobalt Drill Bit set, states that these are extremely strong, damaged the first use when being used on mild steel. Required a refund but they will not honour a refund. Have been dealing with this now for weeks and not happy with outcome. Am not interested in a replacement as feel the next one will damage just as easy. Will recommend not purchasing any further products from this company. We as a company will not be making any further purchases from Sydney Tools. It would have been easier to refund our $99.00

Store LocationRoselands

Very good customer service

Love all Sydney Tools stores but this one has the great stock and a huge selection of discount items. Great customer service, I was assisted by Miles who was very helpful from the start up until I got everything I wanted from the store. If you want quick and very good customer service Miles is the go to Man!

Rani

RaniSydney, NSW

Special order came 2 days later

Great service from Ash at the Silverwater store, very friendly and helpful, purchased a vac saw and he special ordered the product and had to me within 48 hours! Called me the second the product landed in store.

Will definitely be going back to see him in the future!

Store LocationSilverwater
Gerson

GersonSydney, NSW

Item as described via shop visit and cash purchase

Ordered some 3M respirator for work in times of pandemic shortages.
Make a cash purchase , said ready on Monday, and they'll call.
They had called on Monday, pickup on Tuesday.
Easy transaction, no issues what so ever, and Item as described.

However, the reason for 4 star is that i suspect they repackaged it to make an extra buck in times of shortage, that is they repackaged the 10 masks per pack into 2 masks per pack.

Store LocationDulwich Hill
Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely fantastic staff

John O'Hehir and all the staff at Sydney Tools have helped me so much in taking the time to set out my tool list never did I get this from Total Tools thank you John

Store LocationCarrum Downs

Pedro Awesome Customer Service!!

Pedro the man was helpful when I sought after a new car scanner giving me all the features and benefits to assist me. He was highly knowledgeable. What a Legend!

Store LocationSilverwater Rd, NSW
William T.

William T.Sydney, NSW

Online experience was amazingly easy. The item was ready for pick up first thing in the morning.The staff were friendly and helpful when I picked up. Thanks Sydney Tools you made my whole experience tops

Sean D.

Sean D.Sydney, NSW

Prompt in store service

Mick and Johno best blokes too deal with
Had a delivery received issue
Quick and professional to deal with.
Would recomend anyone too drop by and see either of them for all needs

Store LocationRoselands

JMANG

JMANGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not Honour Warranties

Bought a Gensafe 3500 used only a number of times over the period of 12 Months, power stopped being delivered to outlets and ran rough. Returned for warranty repair and was advised it had too much oil inside, and wouldn't turn over and said it was my fault (oil was never touched from new) and it wasn't worth fixing and returned it me in pieces. When it was taken apart I took to another local tool shop and they diagnosed as an internal collapsed bearing. Had it fixed there instead.

Great customer service from ayden

Ayden at Sydney tools carrum Downs was only too happy to look for all items I requested and has followed up with service via email prices were reasonable great experience

Store LocationCarrum Downs
Alex K.

Alex K.Canberra 2600, ACT

Went to sydney tools mitchell Asked Dean to help me locate a new product that they had just got in showed me to It, also had great knowledge of the other products I purchased was and very helpful and was friendly cheers :)

Store LocationMitchell act
Dave N.

Dave N.Sydney, NSW

Excellent products, great deals

The guy at Gregory Hills gave a great package deal on Milwaukee tools. His product knowledge was outstanding and we came away with exactly the required tools. Highly recommended salesman.

Store LocationGregory Hills
Jodie.k.

Jodie.k.Melbourne

Very helpful and great service

"Butters" helped me to purchase a welder, helmet and gas bottle for my husband. As I had no idea what I was looking for he suggested the perfect set up, assisted in giving me a great deal and helped me to the car! Would highly recommend Sydney tools for the exquisite service, knowledge and assistance!

Store LocationEpping