Sydney Tools Physical Store

Sydney Tools Physical Store

VIC, NSW, ACT
4.6 from 1,436 reviews

1,436 reviews

Customer service and range of tools outstanding!

Visited carrum store for the second time, Peter helped me with my list , made informed suggestions. Great service, very refreshing to buy from staff that know their tools ! Thanks again

Store LocationCarrum
Chrisa

ChrisaSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service by Chaddi El- Hage

We visited the Alexandria store on 27th June and after we picked up what we wanted, we went to the billing counter and was met by this amazing employee Chaddi El -Hage who was very knowledgeable and had excellent customer service. He went out of his way to give our item for free.

Store LocationAlexandria
Arthur

ArthurGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Need warranty to a week or so not 12 weeks

Makita 18v caulking gun issue they told 8 weeks to 12 before look at item. Warranty worth nothing. What do I use in the meantime for work. Very dissatisfying do I have to purchase another gun?????

Store LocationSunshine Victoria

Mellissa S.

Mellissa S.Sydney, NSW

Staff Member Michael

I would love to thank Michael from Gregory Hills Store for going above and beyond normal service to fix a ongoing issue with a return. I rang today Michael listened and said he would call me back and 100% to his word he rang back with a resolution. Thankyou you are incredible and Sydney Tools are lucky to have you Thank you for being Amazing .Mell

Store LocationGregory Hills
Neil J

Neil JSydney, NSW

This staff member knew his stuff and made my day!

Store LocationDulwich Hill

Excellent service.

Kevin from Sydney tools helped me today with all tool and hardware needs. Helped me get what I needed quickly and easily and made some good suggestions on other products which I purchased.
Will definitely be coming back here.

Great Service.

Always Call Daniel Hall and get looked after. Excellent Customer Service. We cant get the same Service from the Penrith Store so we will order through Daniel from now on.

Store LocationFYSWICK ACT

toni is good

Will come back if next time need Dewalt. Toni is very helpful nice guy . Thanks a lot . Sydney tools is good place to buy Dewalt online and in shops . Cheers

Bu Shwerrib

Bu Shwerrib

Much, much better

Stopped dealing with this mob until they got rid of that arrogant manager, Nathan Tosser. Well the change is unbelievable. They are very friendly and helpful. They know their stuff. Thanks Jack. See you again soon.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Alex K.

Alex K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Hi had a very pleasant experience at Sydney tools. I was assisted by joe and he was very knowledgeable and helpful in pointing me into the right direction and assisting me in getting the best value for my money. 5 stars.

Store LocationAlexandria NSW
Cobaye

CobayeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mixed Experience but attention to customer service.

Whilst my actual experience with Sydney Tools was mixed I do have to go 5 stars for this review due to my interaction with the Sales Manager at their Port Melbourne store, Andrew. At one stage he even offered to drive my goods out to me in his own time to try to make up for shipping delays beyond their company’s control.
From that exemplary effort to go the extra mile I would most definitely shop with them again.

Store LocationPort Melbourne
Sunny

SunnySydney, NSW

Alex from Sydney tools Penrith

Due to Covid 19, Festool had some issues with delivery of parts. To make things worse their product registration was also down. In all that time I have experienced the best customer service from Alex. He followed up and got the job done for me and even made the offer to deliver the product directly to me after work in his own time. I can’t ask for more. Thank you Alex and thank you also to Kevin and Brendon. Sydney tools Penrith a great team and should be recognized.

Scott

ScottCentral West, NSW

Brendan from Sydney tools Penrith, highly recommend talking to him he is a book of knowledge excellent sales person

Excellent advice, very easy to deal with and answered all my questions I had for him, he set me up with all my gear I needed to get me under way with my welding, thanks

reviews

reviewsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tried to charge me 55% too much

Went to the store , chose the Xtorque Angle driver bit holder, model no: XTAD01, $29 on the shelf ticket. Went to the counter, man said, that will be $45, I looked suprised and looked over towards the display. he said," Oh you are looking over there...OK" and then charged me $29 .
Came home check on line, price was $45!! plus $10 delivery.

Store LocationBlackburn
Pangga11

Pangga11Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I will Never buy tools from this Store .

I Bought a Mikita Tile cutter , when I try to use it , it’s a Lemon .
I took it back , the manager told me that it will take 8 Weeks to be repaired.
But it’s a new Mikita tool , why do I have to go through this ; I said .
He replied : it’s a company policy.
Sydney tools ( Company ) , I will never ever buy anything from you again , live and learn .
Never Sydney Tools again .Ciooo

Store LocationSunshine

Ridzwan

RidzwanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Left me hanging.

I purchased a dewalt 18V/54V; 4 port fast battery charger from Hoppers Crossing Store.
I have been chasing it for 4 months since 12 Jan 2020. The store manager did not have the basic courtesy to update me on the delayed status or whatsoever. The customer service is slow and and almost inactive. I regret shopping at Sydney Tools!

Store LocationHoppers Crossing, Vic

Sales team a good especially TONI

I have had slowness with the overwhelmed On-line service team and found Toni to be helpful in my recent purchases and exchanges I made with him. I believe him to be helpful and efficient.

Store LocationDulwich
James S.

James S.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

WORST PLACE FOR TOOLS

Worst place you could possibly shop at. I would not recommend shopping here. Workers are rude and disrespectful, they were all on their mobile phones, when asked for assistance they brushed my question off. I bought a drills that broke within the week when asked for a refund I was told that they don’t offer refunds. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Store LocationMitchell, A.C.T
The G.

The G.Sydney, NSW

Ask for Corey and you'll be sweet

Got stuffed around a bit waiting for an order but then Corey got involved and everything seemed to go perfectly. Best place to go for all your tools. Thanks again mate

Store LocationCastle hill
ljet.g4

ljet.g4Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks for showing me why I'll never buy from Sydney tools again.