Sydney Tools Physical Store

Sydney Tools Physical Store

ACT, NSW and VIC
4.7 from 1,326 reviews

Thanks chad

Chad was very helpful and I would recommend him to any tool buyer. See you again soon.
Sorted me out with my new power tools kit.
Milwaukee knowledge is outstanding. Well done

do not buy any stuff from sydney tools at all

they don't have any responsible staff at all, and their aftercare service is really horrible horrible horrible, they just be a good person when they selling, you will found nobody to help you when you meet the problem about the tools faulty, they could let you wait over 5 months for a warranty repairing and will return you back with a same faulty tool

Great Service

Went in to Sydney Tools last week to buy an array of merchandise. Was served by a young man who was immensely helpful. If memory serves me correctly his name was Blake. I could possibly be mistaken. Very friendly chap, most helpful and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend this store. Great prices and service,

Amazing customer service!

I went in with a few different options on my mind and Kevin was able to help me out and set me up with the perfect kit to cover all my requirements! Needless to say the guys at Penrith will help you out as best they can!

Awesome Service and advice

In store and spoke with Mark Davies about an air compressor. He knew exactly what I was after and my air requirements. He also gave me realistic expectations on portable units versus commercial.
Definitely recommend them again.

Sydney tools never again no customer service

Sydney tools never again no customer service
Hi all I’m sharing my experience I had at their bayswater north store a couple of days ago.
I was having a look around didn’t see any thing I wanted except some sds 5.5 drill bits they were marked $6 on the tag I went to the counter with 2 x drill bits paid with cred card the invoice came to $20 I said to the salesman they are marked $6 each the salesman had a look at the tag and said your right he went back to his computer and said the price on the computer is $10 each so that is the price I asked for the difference of $8 he refused and said they are $10 each so I then asked for a full refund he said he can not give me a refund after a few heated word another salesman offered me another 2 drill bit if that would make me happy I took them because it wasn’t worth the fight.
I will never shop at sydney tools.
Norm
Please share

Refusing to pay Dewalt 30 day money back Guarantee after being reimbursed from Dewalt.

Purchased dewalt brush cutter with 30 day money back Guarantee. Found product to heavy to operate due to my back condition. Next day after purchase returned brushcutter all nicely in the box to sydney tools store. Over 4 weeks lies after lies phone calls after phone calls and still no refund. Contacted dewalt and was told sydney tools was credited $459 for the brush cutter and still hasnt passed it onto me.
Lodged application with fair trading.
Very shady and unethical
Save yourself a headache avoid this place.

Awesome store

Awesome service and great range of knowledge between the team! Very quick to help and the store is immaculate, always easy to find whatever it is you're looking for and if they don't have it there's no messing around, they'll let you know and be as helpful as they can.

Great Service , great advise , great price

Fantastic service , bought a pressure washer that was so powerful it will strip you of your dignity, it was awesome. The staff knowledgable of store products. Will return if I need more stuff.

Hopeless

Don’t order anything through Sydney tools Rutherford store cause you will never receive it.
I placed a order at this store before Christmas 2018 and they said you will have it by mid January 2019 it’s now February and still haven’t received it.

Customer Service Provided By Phillip Stuccio

Phil always goes above and beyond with his customer service. Always willing to assist.

One very happy customer. Keep up the good job phil

Shop LocationNSW, Smithfield

Excellent service

We have been dealing with George fro Sydney tools Alexandria for 3 years now, George and the guys at syd tools have always been helpful informative and if we need anything no matter where we are they find a way to get it to me. Will continue to deal with the for years to come

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria

Good customer service

Ryan knew the product back the front. He gave good advice on the type I needed and Price,also the store has a great selection of gear.

Shop LocationRutherford

Rude and tried Tried to sell me a second hand product as new.

Went into the Penrith store to purchase a battery impact gun, they were unable to find the battery that was included in the kit, after searching for 20 minutes they found it on the floor attached to an old tool they or someone had been using, I said I would prefer a new one and was told in no uncertain terms that no that would not be happening, I asked the staff member that had been helpline me if I could purchase the larger battery they had new in the box in stock and pay the $40 price difference, he agreed that would be ok ! He then went to check with the same manager who had said no to a new battery and said I had to take it with the second hand battery, what didn’t I understand !!! I will be taking my $600 elsewhere. I just wish I’d come here first for the reviews before waisting my time shopping at sydneytools.

Shop LocationNSW, Penrith
Hi Steve, I am disappointed to learn of your unpleasant experience. As we do not stock batteries in our isles or sell second hand tools I would like to look into this matter further. To help me assist you can you please provide an invoice number ? or the date and time this occurred as this is not what we practice at Sydney Tools. Please feel free to contact me on (02) 4749 - 5400 or alternatively you can reach me on kevins@sydneytools.com.au Thank you best regards Kevin

The worst customer service

I bought a boxo torque wrench in August last year from the Rutherford store and had to take it back for warrenty at the start of October. After so many calls to the store to chase it up i was told every week the repaired tool was on the next run...i was finally offered a refund in December... again after a few weeks of chasing this refund i was told i was getting the tool back and no refund. it's now The 16th of January and still have no answers.. no one calls back and I have to do all the chasing... yea they maybe cheaper but your screwed if there is warrenty issues with there products.

Absolutely Disgusted

Purchased a Gensafe Silent Diesel 8KVA Generator from Sydney Tools Rutherford back in February 2018. It was sent away in October for 7 weeks with no electrical output. After weeks of constant ringing and going into the store it had finally been returned - It was the wrong unit. It is in a totally damaged condition, casing was bent and smashed. It had 116 hours on the unit (ours had 86), and the wheels were buckled (my unit didn't have wheels on it - was sitting on a pallet with it's original box to protect it). I stated to the store manager this was not my unit and I cannot take it. Their response was for me to take the damaged unit and they will order parts to replace casing etc. How long was this going to take for the parts to arrive, and who was going to fit them? At the end of day they have lost my unit and we are now $1800 out of pocket and nothing to show for it.
Head office will not allow refunds or replacements due to major damage, even though it states on their Terms and Conditions. We have now spoken to the Dept Fair Trading and Sydney Tools and now have to go to Tribunal to get this matter resolved. I just want my original unit, repaired and working properly.
I highly recommend NOT to purchase anything from Sydney Tools due to the disgusting experience that we have had. We are building a house, and need to buy ALOT more tools and equipment, they have totally lost my business.

Shop LocationRutherford, Head Office
Hi Greg, We do apologies for your poor experience and we can ensure this is not the way that business is done at Sydney Tools! We would like to find what issues occurred, please advise your invoice number and we will be in contact with yourself personally to fix the problem. Sydney Tools Team!This issue has now been closed after having to seek legal advice in regards to a refund. We will not be purchasing anything from Sydney Tools ever again.

Pathetic service and follow up

Kotara Store
Really pathetic customer service, I brought a mitre saw which did not have all the fittings that come standard with it,
Chased and chased for replacement, so many different versions of when its coming, who do you believe, none because they have done nothing
In my case if anyone asked my thoughts about this store, I would say avoid it, go to Total tools , or Bunnings
While I was at counter also over heard a customer ask a genuine question, and what did he get back a smart butt reply from a sales member. if that was me I would have told the sales guy off
So damn what if your the sales guys, be polite and help the guy, I struggled to keep my mouth shut on this
Customers are your best asset and the staff should be reminded about this

Shop LocationKotara
Hi Randy, We apologies for your poor experience! If you could advise your invoice number we will ensure to follow this up ASAP! We completely agree that customers are the key to every business and our sales team also believe this, so we are very sorry to hear this was not the impression that you have received. Please ensure to send over you invoice number and we will get this issue resolved. Sydney Tools Team

Damien

12 amp batteries on the New circular saw.
Just wants more after each cut.
Thanks Damien. Glad I got your help mate.

Shop LocationNSW, Penrith

Awesome timing

Loved the customers service, everyone was so friendly and would definitely go back and recommend to others. Thank you to the Smithfield team.

Shop LocationNSW, Smithfield

10/10 Service from Toni

Hi
Toni from Sydney tools.Great help to finding the attachment I needed for my tool,although they don’t stock this attachment he researched & emediately emailed me the supplier.10/10 Service

Shop LocationNSW, Dulwich Hill