Sydney Tools Physical Store

Sydney Tools Physical Store

ACT, NSW and VIC
4.7 from 1,331 reviews

Great Store, Great Guys

The guys at this store are fantastic - I bought a cheap mig welder at Sydney Tools Online, got it (free freight), then realised it probably wasn't the greatest - Leo at Epping explained what it would & would not do, then explained what would suit me better which was a UniMig. Even though I was dumb enough to order this other thing online he had no worries in taking it back with a full credit towards the UniMig.
Leo was more interested in me having the best tool than worrying about a return. And the guys helped me out on some consumables.
The service here is always good but this type of attitude will have my business for ever. If you don't go in and carry on like a peanut these fellas will help out with anything. Another mate is also going to come in & get the same UniMig welder. Go in and see Leo, Lachie, Sami & the other guys for great service and a good chat about 'your thing' - they are tradies & understand what we do.
Big thanks.

Store LocationSydney Tools Cooper St. Epping. Vic 3076

Hopeless

I have been owed approx. $1400 from a return of a product that was sent late by a week. Trying to get my, paid in full, money back. It has been a runaround nightmare. still owed from Mid March. Hopeless!

Great Store Massive selection now at Smithfield Sydney tools competitive pricing helpful service.

Great Store Recommended. Go See Phillip Stuccio I picked up a Makita Combo Kit DLX4102T and a few other things and he was very helpful. very responsive via email had order ready for pickup in no time and as I had my kid with me it was hard to carry the gear so I was surprised with some proper service as he even carried the boxes to my vehicle in the poring rain top bloke. Now that they are @ 45 Victoria street round the corner from their old location the store has a huge selection and really well organised.

Store LocationSydney Tools NSW, Smithfield.

terrible service

I have had a agp concrete grinder in for repair since sept 2018 , I have been told 5 or 6 different stories
as to why it hasn't been repaired .the latest being the guy doing the job has gone on holldays .In the mean time I've had to buy another one .The total time I've used this tool is less than one hour.

Store LocationCarrum downs

Don't Deal With Sydney Tools

Have had bad customer service with their Brookvale store in the past
Now having moved out to Nth Richmond made the mistake of giving them another try. What an fool one can be
Purchased a typhoon water pressure cleaner in November 2018
Second time I used it turbo head failed. Took them 3 weeks to replace that
Again second time I used it the turbo head failed
Took it all back to the store for a refund on 2nd January, which they refused to do
After countless phone calls to them, always promised to be called back --which never happened
Then after 3 months and fair trading NSW getting involved, was given a replacement, yet again !!
Guess what the piece of crap has failed again in less than 30 days and having worked the whole lot of 4 times
So now back on the path of trying to get a refund
This organisation should be called Sydney Fools. To reflect the way they treat their customers

Store LocationPenrith

Terrible customer service at new Smithfield store

These guys at the new Smithfield store are disrespectful, don't care, lazy, no customer service skills whatsoever. You ask them to order a special items eg special collated nails or Ramset nails, they give you excuses, "its too much work to order them on the system go get from another hardware store"....downright dont care....will never step into physical store again(especially Smithfield)....will go to Total Tools instead...twice, three times got this treatment...from the young middle eastern looking guy and a older one (not being racist as I am middle eastern origin myself)

Store LocationSmithfield

Above and beyond!

Mark from Brookvale went above and beyond to help with some large orders. I was kept in the loop the entire time, and was told explicitly when the order was expected to arrive. The entire experience was almost too easy!

Thanks chad

Chad was very helpful and I would recommend him to any tool buyer. See you again soon.
Sorted me out with my new power tools kit.
Milwaukee knowledge is outstanding. Well done

Store LocationTaren point

do not buy any stuff from sydney tools at all

they don't have any responsible staff at all, and their aftercare service is really horrible horrible horrible, they just be a good person when they selling, you will found nobody to help you when you meet the problem about the tools faulty, they could let you wait over 5 months for a warranty repairing and will return you back with a same faulty tool

Great Service

Went in to Sydney Tools last week to buy an array of merchandise. Was served by a young man who was immensely helpful. If memory serves me correctly his name was Blake. I could possibly be mistaken. Very friendly chap, most helpful and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend this store. Great prices and service,

Amazing customer service!

I went in with a few different options on my mind and Kevin was able to help me out and set me up with the perfect kit to cover all my requirements! Needless to say the guys at Penrith will help you out as best they can!

Awesome Service and advice

In store and spoke with Mark Davies about an air compressor. He knew exactly what I was after and my air requirements. He also gave me realistic expectations on portable units versus commercial.
Definitely recommend them again.

Sydney tools never again no customer service

Sydney tools never again no customer service
Hi all I’m sharing my experience I had at their bayswater north store a couple of days ago.
I was having a look around didn’t see any thing I wanted except some sds 5.5 drill bits they were marked $6 on the tag I went to the counter with 2 x drill bits paid with cred card the invoice came to $20 I said to the salesman they are marked $6 each the salesman had a look at the tag and said your right he went back to his computer and said the price on the computer is $10 each so that is the price I asked for the difference of $8 he refused and said they are $10 each so I then asked for a full refund he said he can not give me a refund after a few heated word another salesman offered me another 2 drill bit if that would make me happy I took them because it wasn’t worth the fight.
I will never shop at sydney tools.
Norm
Please share

Refusing to pay Dewalt 30 day money back Guarantee after being reimbursed from Dewalt.

Purchased dewalt brush cutter with 30 day money back Guarantee. Found product to heavy to operate due to my back condition. Next day after purchase returned brushcutter all nicely in the box to sydney tools store. Over 4 weeks lies after lies phone calls after phone calls and still no refund. Contacted dewalt and was told sydney tools was credited $459 for the brush cutter and still hasnt passed it onto me.
Lodged application with fair trading.
Very shady and unethical
Save yourself a headache avoid this place.

Awesome store

Awesome service and great range of knowledge between the team! Very quick to help and the store is immaculate, always easy to find whatever it is you're looking for and if they don't have it there's no messing around, they'll let you know and be as helpful as they can.

Great Service , great advise , great price

Fantastic service , bought a pressure washer that was so powerful it will strip you of your dignity, it was awesome. The staff knowledgable of store products. Will return if I need more stuff.

Hopeless

Don’t order anything through Sydney tools Rutherford store cause you will never receive it.
I placed a order at this store before Christmas 2018 and they said you will have it by mid January 2019 it’s now February and still haven’t received it.

Shop LocationRutherford

Customer Service Provided By Phillip Stuccio

Phil always goes above and beyond with his customer service. Always willing to assist.

One very happy customer. Keep up the good job phil

Shop LocationNSW, Smithfield

Excellent service

We have been dealing with George fro Sydney tools Alexandria for 3 years now, George and the guys at syd tools have always been helpful informative and if we need anything no matter where we are they find a way to get it to me. Will continue to deal with the for years to come

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria

Good customer service

Ryan knew the product back the front. He gave good advice on the type I needed and Price,also the store has a great selection of gear.

Shop LocationRutherford