Sydney Tools VIC

3.9

Jesse White

Jesse WhiteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Went in to Sydney tools today was approached by Matt.s he was very good with his customer service told him what I did and what I needed and he lead me to all the right tools and sorted me out with a great price couldn’t be any happier.

Store LocationSunshine Melbourne Victoria

Elizabeth

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I highly recommend this place

Ricardo is an excellent manager. Ive never experienced customer service as good as this. I was given a fantastic deal and he took the time to answer my questions. He went above and beyond by getting someone to drop the item at my place which helped me to save more money. This type of honesty and integrity and service is very rare. Well done Ricardo. Matt was also good and helpful, even when he was super busy. I'll be definitely shopping here again and telling others too. Well done guys, you are a stand out. I hope your head manager reads this and gives you guys a bonus.

Jayda

JaydaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service!

I went to see the guys at the Blackburn store & purchased the Milwaukee work bench. Dave & his team were awesome and really helped create a great experience for me to surprise my boyfriend. I highly recommend this Sydney Tools store!

Store LocationBlackburn Victoria

blackhawk

blackhawkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from the team at Blackburn

Bought an impact drill Dewalt and the guys did a great deal and great service. Will use the professional team at Blackburn again

Robyn Reeves

Robyn ReevesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

My husband and I visited Sydney Tools Blackburn with the sole purpose of looking for a whipper snipper for me to use. We received a nice warm welcome from Ben S who showed me a light weight Makita which was exactly what I was looking for and he took the time to explain all its features to me. The store is extremely well stocked, my husband was like a kid in a lolly shop. The Makita 4 piece combo set caught his eye and after all his questions were answered about the various tools, Ben gave us a very good deal on our purchases and we walked out feeling extremely happy. Thanks Ben for your excellent customer service.

Store LocationSydney Tools Blackburn Vic

great costumer service

Had Daniel help me out, was super helpful with my enquiry and did it with a smile on his face, thanks mate!

Fantastic Customer Service

Went in to get some tools and was helped out by Daniel, excellent customer service helped me out with all my enquiries and I even left with a really cool butterfly tool knife - will definitely come back here thankyou Daniel for your hard work

Store LocationCarrum downs

Very helpful staffs and best offer

Just bought my Makita lawn mower and Markita circular saw today, the staff very helpful and give me the best offer, very happy with my purchase and looking forward to upgrade more of my garden tools

Bad service and unfair treatment.

I bought a core drill they said was brand new and working for $1549 cash, the drill didn't work and took it back the very next morning, they said they'll send it away to get fixed under warranty, it's been more than a month and I'm still waiting . It seems they are happy to receive your cash but don't help if there is a problem.

Store LocationSunshine, Victoria 3020

Richard O'Hea

Richard O'HeaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought a part.

Phoned Sydney tools Epping Vic,spoke to Jorden who was extremely helpful and got the accessory I required,great service Jorden,you are a asset to Sydney Tools,it is very difficult to get any kind of service
these days,but you went way beyond that,you deserve a pay rise, LOL.
Cheers. Richard.

Store LocationEpping Victoria.

Unreal customer service

Matt From Sydney tools really helped me out, gave me good advice and set me up with a couple freebies to get me going as I start my apprenticeship, absolute legend sydney tools > total tools

Store LocationBlackburn

Perfect item from Sydney tools and makita

The people at the epping branch are the best sydney tools workers!!! I have lived in sydney canberra and now melbourne and I have never been treated with respect like I did with epping branch! And im someone thats got over 20k tools from sydney tools in the past!
Jordan and Brad!

Store LocationEpping branch
Elisha R.

Elisha R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience and an even better team

Great experience. Dylan was incredibly helpful, he got me sorted in ten minutes with exactly what I needed. 10/10 and without a doubt will be shopping there again. Couldn't ask for more especially in this covid madness.

Store LocationSunshine, Victoria
Kaylie

KaylieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service from Brad

Started out a bit rocky with some of the staff but Brad quickly fixed everything up for me and provided great customer service. Leaving a very happy customer and will deal with Brad again!

Store LocationEpping
Tommy T.

Tommy T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They people are sick

These people are sick they only want your money and never help if you have a problem
I bought festool sander used for 1 day and the pad doesn’t stick to sand paper they accused me of swapping the old pad
They are so dumb we spend $1025 on festool the pad is $80

If I got an old pad would it be cheaper for me to replace the pad rather buy new machine ???

Store LocationSunshine

Excellent Customer Service

Exceptional customer service from Brad and John (salespersons). Thanks for the additional options and in detail advice, which then I was able to choose the most appropriate product. Thank you to you both again for making the process easy.

Store LocationEpping, VIC

Great experience again

I was going to purchase some tools and 18V batteries from the opposition (TT), but since I got a great deal from Sydney tools (Epping) last time, I tried them again. Dom (salesperson) and Sammy (manager) helped me with selecting the correct tools and also gave me the best price anywhere in Victoria and posted them for free. I will always be buying my tools from Sydney tools. I highly recommend them as they are very courteous, knowledgeable and ALWAYS have the best prices.

Store LocationEpping (Victoria)
Eds

EdsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best tool shop for miles

tony

tonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sydney Tools happy to take your order and money , supplying the product nowhere near as urgent

I went into the Sydney Tools Blackburn store in Melbourne , the staff were most helpful
On making and paying my purchase , i was told stock wasn't in store and had to come from Makita.
Were now almost 3 weeks on and still my order isn't in store.
So im out of pocket , cant use said tools to earn an income, at the very least we should not be
paying up front for a floating delivery time. I dont now if its Makita or Sydney Tools that letting me down
But its back to Total Tools for me
NB - I look like getting my bonus batterys though Asut post before i have a tool to use them in .

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We have worked in line with Jarred a number of times now, who has supplied our company with the correct tools and advice to get the job done right every time. Great customer service

Store LocationCarrum downs