Sydney Tools VIC, Blackburn

Sydney Tools VIC, Blackburn

4.3

Fabulous service

Helped beyond call of duty. Very grateful. Will come back to shop with us again. Thanks to the Sydney Tools Blackburn team

Elizabeth

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I highly recommend this place

Ricardo is an excellent manager. Ive never experienced customer service as good as this. I was given a fantastic deal and he took the time to answer my questions. He went above and beyond by getting someone to drop the item at my place which helped me to save more money. This type of honesty and integrity and service is very rare. Well done Ricardo. Matt was also good and helpful, even when he was super busy. I'll be definitely shopping here again and telling others too. Well done guys, you are a stand out. I hope your head manager reads this and gives you guys a bonus.

Jayda

JaydaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service!

I went to see the guys at the Blackburn store & purchased the Milwaukee work bench. Dave & his team were awesome and really helped create a great experience for me to surprise my boyfriend. I highly recommend this Sydney Tools store!

blackhawk

blackhawkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from the team at Blackburn

Bought an impact drill Dewalt and the guys did a great deal and great service. Will use the professional team at Blackburn again

Robyn Reeves

Robyn ReevesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

My husband and I visited Sydney Tools Blackburn with the sole purpose of looking for a whipper snipper for me to use. We received a nice warm welcome from Ben S who showed me a light weight Makita which was exactly what I was looking for and he took the time to explain all its features to me. The store is extremely well stocked, my husband was like a kid in a lolly shop. The Makita 4 piece combo set caught his eye and after all his questions were answered about the various tools, Ben gave us a very good deal on our purchases and we walked out feeling extremely happy. Thanks Ben for your excellent customer service.

Unreal customer service

Matt From Sydney tools really helped me out, gave me good advice and set me up with a couple freebies to get me going as I start my apprenticeship, absolute legend sydney tools > total tools

Eds

EdsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best tool shop for miles

tony

tonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sydney Tools happy to take your order and money , supplying the product nowhere near as urgent

I went into the Sydney Tools Blackburn store in Melbourne , the staff were most helpful
On making and paying my purchase , i was told stock wasn't in store and had to come from Makita.
Were now almost 3 weeks on and still my order isn't in store.
So im out of pocket , cant use said tools to earn an income, at the very least we should not be
paying up front for a floating delivery time. I dont now if its Makita or Sydney Tools that letting me down
But its back to Total Tools for me
NB - I look like getting my bonus batterys though Asut post before i have a tool to use them in .

reviews

reviewsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tried to charge me 55% too much

Went to the store , chose the Xtorque Angle driver bit holder, model no: XTAD01, $29 on the shelf ticket. Went to the counter, man said, that will be $45, I looked suprised and looked over towards the display. he said," Oh you are looking over there...OK" and then charged me $29 .
Came home check on line, price was $45!! plus $10 delivery.

Store LocationBlackburn

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unsatisfied customer

Made special trip to purchase tools but waited way too long to get any service. Left the store emptied hand n not happy. I will purchase elsewhere. And lots of products with no price tags.

Russell

RussellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT SERVICE

After ordering and receiving the item I discovered I had ordered the incorrect item ,I then contacted them and it was changed over the following work day .Cameron it was great to know good customer service still exists.Russell

Good Customer Service

Thanks for helping me resolve the dispute, and sorry for the inconvients casued and will continue shopping here. all the best and have a good weekend, really appreciate for all the help

Sydney Tools
Sydney ToolsSydney Tools

Hi Steven,

Glad we could assist you, enjoy your weekend.

Mick

MickMelbourne

False advertising

Had an item on the shelf with a price sticker on front of shelf
Took item to register, tried to charge $50 more, when questioned was told that it was the wrong sticker even though there was multiple of that tool stacked behind the sticker
Surprisingly the correct tool was ‘not in stock’
Staff were rude and aggressive when questioned about the wrong price displayed

Wouldn’t shop with them again

adamu77

adamu77Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away

Shop LocationBlackburn, VIC

Execellent Services

This is fist time being there on Blackburn Store .The staff very helpful what I need ,will go definitely again buy more tools.

Fantastic Service!!

Couldn't be more happier with my new purchases!!! The young man Camron who served me i was more than helpful with my selection of cordless tools I needed.
Also he went well out of his way to explain everything about each cordless tool I was getting.
I'll be back very soon!!

Shop LocationBlackburn

Delivery delayed but looked after me

Bought some tools from these guys and they supplied the wrong kit, correct kit was express couriered to my door the next morning and they threw in a free torch for my troubles.

Thanks Cam from Blackburn store, very easy to deal with and looks after his customers.

Will deal with these guys again no hesitation.

Shop LocationBlackburne, melbourne
Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best customer service around!!!

Thank you to Cameron and Steve for their amazing customer service you guys made my purchasing very easy.

Got a great deal too.

I will be using Sydney tools for pretty much all my tooling from now on.

Appreciate it guys!

Shop LocationBlackburn, Victoria

Excellent service

My sales person was Cameron from the Blackburn store. Who was fantastic well knowledge. And takes the time to find out what applications you will be using with your tool. So he can best pick the right one for you.l purchased a few item and Can put together a fantastic package deal. Thank you Cam you are fantastic.

Shop LocationBlackburn Melbou9

Quality Saw at an Excellent Price

David from the Blackburn store was very helpful and most pleasnt to deal with. He handled my order very efficiently. It arrived on time and is a very good product at an excellent price. I enjoed using it the very day it was delivered and it has not disappointed me.

Shop LocationBlackburn, Vic