Sydney Tools VIC, Epping

4.5

Richard O'Hea

Richard O'HeaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought a part.

Phoned Sydney tools Epping Vic,spoke to Jorden who was extremely helpful and got the accessory I required,great service Jorden,you are a asset to Sydney Tools,it is very difficult to get any kind of service
these days,but you went way beyond that,you deserve a pay rise, LOL.
Cheers. Richard.

Store LocationEpping Victoria.

Perfect item from Sydney tools and makita

The people at the epping branch are the best sydney tools workers!!! I have lived in sydney canberra and now melbourne and I have never been treated with respect like I did with epping branch! And im someone thats got over 20k tools from sydney tools in the past!
Jordan and Brad!

Store LocationEpping branch
Kaylie

KaylieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service from Brad

Started out a bit rocky with some of the staff but Brad quickly fixed everything up for me and provided great customer service. Leaving a very happy customer and will deal with Brad again!

Excellent Customer Service

Exceptional customer service from Brad and John (salespersons). Thanks for the additional options and in detail advice, which then I was able to choose the most appropriate product. Thank you to you both again for making the process easy.

Store LocationEpping, VIC

Great experience again

I was going to purchase some tools and 18V batteries from the opposition (TT), but since I got a great deal from Sydney tools (Epping) last time, I tried them again. Dom (salesperson) and Sammy (manager) helped me with selecting the correct tools and also gave me the best price anywhere in Victoria and posted them for free. I will always be buying my tools from Sydney tools. I highly recommend them as they are very courteous, knowledgeable and ALWAYS have the best prices.

Store LocationEpping (Victoria)
ljet.g4

ljet.g4Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks for showing me why I'll never buy from Sydney tools again.

Ivan N

Ivan NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sidney Tools Epping is "amazing" and driven with customer service satisfaction like no other store

Thanks to so effective Adrian, I get high product information and help from him to get thing done wright. What a fellow, an amazing person. I am extremely satisfied with Sidney tools Epping, all customer service are eager to help ASAP and make you comfortable like at home.

Store LocationEpping Victoria

The team at Sydney tools are amazing

Adrian at Sydney tools in Epping is very knowledgeable about the product range in his store. As a carpenter I asked him some very pointed questions for which his response was quick and straight to the point which indicated to me that he knew what he was talking about. After researching the tools I thought I wanted on line It turned out that they were not the right ones for the job. The whole team were happy to talk about my needs and how they could best help me. It was very refreshing customer experience and I will be happy shopping with these guys again. I highly recommend Sydney Tools Epping for all your construction needs

Jodie.k.

Jodie.k.Melbourne

Very helpful and great service

"Butters" helped me to purchase a welder, helmet and gas bottle for my husband. As I had no idea what I was looking for he suggested the perfect set up, assisted in giving me a great deal and helped me to the car! Would highly recommend Sydney tools for the exquisite service, knowledge and assistance!

Tom B.

Tom B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great customer service

Great team at Epping Sydney tools
Brad there is just a champ took good care of me
And he is not too bad on the eyes either
10/10 would recommend to all

Sydney Tools
Sydney ToolsSydney Tools
Yuhanna

YuhannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Staff with Great Service.

Thank you for the advise Sam. Very happy with the Milwawkee M12 Crown Stapler. I've asked my brother to see Sam, as he wants to purchase a cement mixer. See you soon.

Sydney Tools
Sydney ToolsSydney Tools
STEVE

STEVEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Store, Great Guys

Store LocationSydney Tools Cooper St. Epping. Vic 3076

Great service.

Rory new the Makita combo kits well and was able to swap the impact driver we already had with a multi tool that we needed. Sydney Tools Epping had an amazing range of all the brands. I would happily recommend them.

Shop LocationEpping Victoria

Great service and knowledge

Big shout out to Rory of Sydney Tools in Epping. Great service and awesome knowledge and advise. I will be back again soon. Thank you

Shop LocationEpping, Victoria

rough company practices at epping victoria shop

Shop LocationEpping victoria