Listing monitored by Symple Loans

Easy Finance

Whole process was very simple and easy to understand. Once approved money was in my account in no time. Customer support seems to be great and i would highly recommend symple loans

j.r
j.r

Very quick and easy , about a week from applying to funds being deposited, all done online which was even better, I was anxious about applying online but it could not have been simpler

Darren J
Darren J

Very friendly user process

Easy to understand process for applying, good communication about application progress, good interest rate. Fast approval and money in the account within in a day of being approved, They do not call you to try and get you to apply for more money. Highly recommend for easy and hassle free personal loan.

They are right!

Rate was very reasonable for the terms and the application and process was indeed simple. I will use them again if I need a personal as they are much more competitive than my banking institution.

Hawksboy
HawksboySydney, NSW

A really good customer experience

Very easy process. I called customer service at one point to confirm a couple of things before signing on the dotted line and I was surprised and very pleased to speak to somebody here in Australia - as opposed to an overseas call centre - and the customer service girl was very friendly and very helpful. Quick approval and not much fuss. Perfect. Thanks Symple.

Application Process

Review collected in partnership with Symple Loans

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Awesome experience

I applied online for a personal loan, I got my personal rate first then sent my application through. Very fast approval, and got the funds next day. Awesome experience, no hassle. They send a message update before they debit the due amount from your account so that's handy as a reminder.

MarcQ
MarcQMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loan made easy

Now my second loan with Symple Loan.
Very easy to apply and provide all requested documents online.
Excellent rates and repayments selection makes it easy to manage.
Fast response and funds availability.
My best loan experience so far.

HLM
HLMSydney, NSW

At last- a reward for having a good credit history

Reasons to use Symple:
Application process is very straightforward
Review and approval process is fast
Questions are answered quickly and professionally
Repayments are seamless
And most importantly, the interest rates offered are second to none. At last a reward for those that have been careful with their finances over the years.

Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like the name says simple loans.

Straight forward application.
Ease of process.
Speedy outcome.
Would recommend.
If you need a quick efficient loan process with reasonable rates. Give them a try. Others provided a current “low offer” product that turned out to be not so low.

Symple is simply perfect

The name says it all: Symple Loans. Fast application, great service, friendly and helpful staff and no hidden fees. Great rates, payment options and ability to make extra repayments whenever you like. Highly recommend Symple Loans if your looking for loan without all the hassle.

Timely, Relevant, Well Priced

My application was handled very quickly & all questions & information requested was relevant to the process. I would recommend their approach very highly. It was approved in a timely manner, along with the transfer of funds into my account. My home for personal loans

Natalie
NatalieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I have just started a loan with Symple but they were fantastic easy to get help and get things organised to suit me.

Great customer service throughout nothing unexpected to deal with no issues constant help when trying to submit and get all details they needed from me at the time of assessing

Trace
TraceGreat Southern, WA

Simple and fast.

Very easy process, barely needed any contact, I provided what was requested and they funded me the money quickly and efficiently at a reasonable rate. Very impressed and would recommend.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

dollas 3 sense
dollas 3 sensePerth, WA

Excellent product & people,just what I needed!

Read all the t&c's & couldn't be happier with the end product I recieved.Symple & straight forward,just how I like it.
Cheers Symple loans team,I like your work & ill be back for sure!.

Other Personal Loans

Very good they have been very supportive with my needs well done Symple Loans

Very good they have been very supportive with my needs well done Symple Loans you have given me the opportunity to consolidate finances the service has been excellent particularly the follow up from the Symple Loans Team well done.

Monica I.
Monica I.asked

What are the documents needed to apply for a loan at symple loans?

Dave
Daveasked

Is this service available to pensioners with only the pension as my income?

Symple LoansSymple Loans

Hi Dave, thanks for your question. It would be great if we could directly discuss your specific circumstances so we can best understand your needs. Please give us a call on 1300 330 295 Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm and our friendly team in Melbourne will be happy to help. Thanks again, the Team from Symple.

Sandy A.
Sandy A.asked

I have started an application and I am up to the last section regarding income verification. I have been asked to provide my bank user number and password. I have attempted to make phone contact on a couple of occasions, but I have not had a response. I am not comfortable sharing my bank number/password online. Is this usual practice??

Vincent
Vincent

Hi Sandy,
That is standard now, the details are not recorded and is a one off process.
Cheers
V

Symple Loans

Hi Sandy, we can confirm that at no time are your banking credentials seen, stored, or able to be re-used. our bank statement exchange provider MogoPLUS is used by many financial institutions for income verification. However, we do provide our customers with an alternative to manually upload bank documents if they are not yet comfortable using the automated bank statement solution. One of our customer service consultants will give you a call to provide you with further details.

Get an answer from our members and Symple Loans representatives