Symple Loans

Great and incredibly fast process, very happy!

From application to funding was 4 days with a great interest rate. Online portal is very easy to use and set up. Weekly message reminders for direct debit is very handy too.

Ad

Quick hustle free application. Highly recommended

I was very happy with the process and the eventual customer service. highly recommended in terms of the ease of the application all done online. Response was great including ongoing reminders and eventual reminders of when loan repayment was due.

Simon

SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The hardest part was the financial details form ,, waiting for approval was easy !

I researched the net for unsecured personal loans providers and shortlisted it to three ,, Symple Loans being one of them.

The application, whilst a bit laborious in so far as financial details was concerned, was the hardest part of applying.

My loan app was approved and the money in my bank within the week. I was kept up to date with the process and always made to feel like a valued customer.

We now financial security with Symple Loans and their service knocks the BIG 4 BANKS for six.

Efficient, speedy and reliable ,, thank you Symple Loans :)

Find out how Symple Loans compares to other Personal Loans

Quick apply. Great communication. Prompt outcome. Recommended.

I applied recently. More information was needed. I spoke to them, resolved what was needed. In might sound like some [Word Removed] paid, but honestly super easy to communicate with. Solved issues in applying easily. Rang two or three times. Each person I spoke to was friendly and willing to help. The interest paid is what it is. Largely normal. I recommend them. As a company, professional, polite and helpful. Great customer service.

KAREN

KARENGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very very happy

Very happy with how professional and attentive to my loan was dealt with. Will use again and recommend. Received much better service than the banks, money was into bank account efficiently

Review collected in partnership with Symple Loans

Excellent customer service and very efficient

I would like to highly recommend Symple Loans to all who would like to get on top of their financial situation. Excellent service and very helpful. No hidden costs. Interest rate very good.

Trish

TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good.

The application was quick and easy, The approval was fast and then once approved the payment was put into my account the next day. And the repayments are reasonable. Would recommend.

What A Great Company To Deal With

I found Symple Loans to be very professional, understanding and very helpful.
The way they went assisting with the loan application was first class.
I would recommend potential users to consider going ahead and obtaining a loan from Symple Loans.

Application Process

Really great service and Easy

Symple loans are just that, very quick and easy to apply for the process is fast and the rates are fantastic. I will definitely use them again and would recommend them any day. Customer service team are awesome and really helpful too.

nightrod09

nightrod09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

easy fast loan approval

the loan application was easy to complete and submit electronically. It tuerned out to be a very easy fast uncomplicated loan process with funds deposited into my account in a very short time after loan was approved.

Great product

Symple loans did exactly as it sounds made it simple to achieve the outcome I was looking for. Quick and easy process and a fast result. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Symple to family and friends.

Juliet

JulietWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The best loan company I've worked with

I've used Symple twice now for home reno loans. I can do the whole application on my phone online during my lunch break, including submitting supporting docs. Every time I call I speak to the same guy. It is so quick and easy. I highly recommend.

Super fast service!

Cannot fault the whole process from start to finish! Super easy to apply, quick approval and had the money within 48hrs! Thanks Symple you helped me through a rough patch!

Great customer service

Efficient customer service, I had a few problems on my end and they couldn’t help me enough.. there is always someone responding quickly if you need to ask anything. I’m more then happy with Symple loans and would recommend them 100%.

Peter Kirwan

Peter KirwanPerth, WA

Terrific Service

Symple Loans has provided me with a gateway to a small loan at an affordable cost. From applying the experience has been extremely satisfying. I highly recommend this company requiring a short term loan.

Darren N.

Darren N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Pleasure to deal with!

These guys rock!! Yes the interest rate is a little higher but they are so bloody quick, simple to use and don’t make you jump through rings of fire. I applied and had it approved with money in the account within 3 hours.

Tanya W.

Tanya W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Helped me during difficult times

Symple loans have been very helpful approving my debt consilidation loan. A little slow on approving me but otherwise cant fault them. They responded promply to any questions I had and made the process easy for me.
Thankyou Symple loans

Pete M.

Pete M.Perth, WA

So simple and so easy!!

Symple were just that!
Easy application process that you can do using your phone. As long as you provide the right documentation the process is quite seamless. Hassle free approval and had my loan in a few days. The easiest application I’ve ever done. Thank you Symple.

dipo

dipoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just a great lender, Very simple , hassle Free and process timing as promised.

Just a great lender, Very simple , hassle Free and process timing as promised. I have provided all documented required and from then, it was all smooth sailing... I will definitely recommend Symple Finance as the name implies, they are simple.

A Roger

A RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is finance in 2021!

If your older and had to meet a bank manger with lots of documents in the past to get a loan , well it’s 2021! Symple was easy, fast, took a few days but that’s fine and good level of detail without being over whelming and best of all I did it mostly on my mobile phone. It has flexibility to pay out early and similar feature set to most loans I am aware of. They answered my questions quickly too. Happy with my experience so far.