T-Dimension

T-Dimension

nikon p10000 camera

bought the Nikon p1000 camera from these people because it was a little cheaper, says that it was getting delivered from Australia, turns out coming from Hong Kong, no tracking number or any email to let me know camera is on the way, bad service, I cancelled my order, spend a little more and buy local ordered on Saturday, and it was still not posted by the following Thursday, I will wait for my refund and buy local.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedNikon Coolpix P1000

MBlamo

MBlamoSydney, NSW

I had a simple purchase experience despite concerns

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedFujifilm FinePix X100

Extremely poor customer experience - don't buy from them

Maybe I'll think twice before buying again with these guys.

Bought a brand new Nikon lens. Well packed and shipped within 7 days BUT Nikon lens came in a Sony A7 box.
Makeshift box was used instead of original Nikon box.
Lens seems brand new. Checked for signs of pre use (i.e. fingerprints) but nothing found.

These guys are whose of the whose don't waste ur time

Daniel D

Daniel DPerth, Western Australia

Awesome service, answered all of my questions and delivered my lens fast!

Ricka

RickaSydney

Worked perfectly for me

Emailed T dimension about how long delivery would take = 5-7 days . Goods turned up on 7th day , cheaper than anyone else and work a treat . Would I recommend them = Yes .

Anne

AnneSydney

T-dimension is a scam

I do not recommend buying with T-dimension. I bought a Samsung S7 from them recently and upon receiving the item, it was already unsealed. I then proceeded to experience problems with the phone and sent it back to them as it was under warranty. It's now been over 3 months since they've received the phone and are ignoring/not replying to my emails and holding my phone hostage.

T-dimension is a scam!

Do not buy from them

Bad service. Ordered goods for $3,800, paid for it and week later T-Dimension cancelled order. Still waiting for full refund.

As Promised

Ordered a Samsung Galaxy S8 and everything was as it should be, arrived on time, and the goods were correct.

Excellent Service

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S8+ (at AU$850.00) at 8.00am 20Sep17 and it arrived on my doorstep at 8.15am 22Sep17 via courier in its original sealed box wrapped in three layers of bubble wrap. Not bad considering it shipped out of Hong Kong (according to the detailed tracking information).

Samin

SaminSydney

Worst Scam Ever

Christian

ChristianBrisbane

Poor customer service

I tried to contact them because my camera have a problem with the flash which is still under the warranty. They just ignore my emails. They dont have any interest to figure out my problem. Guys avoid to buy to this company

Milan

MilanSydney

Beware... they come up with reasons to withhold your shipment even after full payment!

UPDATED - Selling Faulty Kindle - Not Genuine Kindle!

Worst experience ever!

Terrible!

Worst company service I have ever received. Received a faulty unit and the hoops I had to jump through was ridiculous.
They requested my personal password to access faulty unit. Manufacturer advised if they were using an authorised agent there was no need to provide.....why?????.
Obviously not using an authorised service agent!
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!! NEVER USE AGAIN!!!

theguy

theguySYDNEY

Poor After Service - Stole My Phone

Befetti

BefettiPerth

Not Interested in Repair/Replace of Phone After 1 Year - Forget AU Consumer Guarantee

Glenn E

Glenn ESydney

Fast Delivery, No hidden charges

This was my second purchase from T-Dimension.
On both occasions the item was delivered within 4 business days. Fantastic service times for an international delivery. Also, on both occasions, the item was as advertised with NO hidden charges!
I will definitely buy from T-Dimension again.

Shyam

Shyamasked

What did I buy from you and what do you sell?

manc

mancasked

Are T-dimensions phone repairs done in Australia? Do they offer an extended warranty?

Rinky
Rinky

They provide one year standard warranty, they provide pick up as well. Follow this link. You will get all the information. https://www.t-dimension.com/au/help-center/

bmmore1975

No, and no. Trying to get warranty cover is extremely difficult with them as well.

I would not recommend T-Dimension, even if they are a few $ cheaper.

lbun1

lbun1asked

Do they offer good warranty? What's their warranty service like?

SteveSkis
SteveSkis

There is no manufacturer's warranty. You only get theirs but it will not include a warranty on batteries, cords, etc. Also will only warrant manufacturer's defects. They are in China and they will dispute any claim you try to make as owner damage and not a manufacturer's issue. BEWARE.

PerthPhil
PerthPhil

Same issue - locally purchased Sony Z3 compact with a crack in screen is repaired no-charge (not even shipping costs). T-Dimension quote $145 to repair a screen on a $600 Z5 phone. This is the fourth or fifth product I have purchased from them and was really happy because nothing ever went wrong. The phone wasn't dropped (and Sony claim they are really robust).

I certainly won't be buying anything from them again!

bmmore1975

Their warranty service is appalling. Trying to get warranty cover is extremely difficult with them.

I would not recommend T-Dimension, even if they are a few $ cheaper.