T-Dimension

T-Dimension

4.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (12)
Donough O

Donough OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exemplary service. So cheap. Highly recommended

I’ve purchased twice through them and both times have been faultless.

I’ve just purchased a Fuji x100f for a comparable price to what I can buy it for here second hand in Australia.

I saw a couple of bad experiences here so I paid with PayPal. The item shipped the next day and was delivered to me in Melbourne 4 days later.

The item is perfect. A travel adapter was also included at no charge.

My personal experience is I couldn’t recommend them more highly.

Product PurchasedFujifilm X100F
Mohammed m.

Mohammed m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Received it some a bit late but its perfect

okay so finally my order has arrived yes about 2 days late but hey it's much cheaper. at first, I was scared after reading the negative reviews and that the website is a scam bla bla bla will I got my phone exactly as mentioned on the website. to be honest I didn't have any communication issue with T-dimension.
I think that T-dimension should change the carrier which they are using as the carrier is really bad. i think that I will be ordering again from t-dimension
order number 3000125749.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 Ultra

Terrible

They will hold your order and try to get your ID cards. They will ask you to lie on the invoice as well and if the items is cheap you may get it but if its anything above $500 than you wont.

They try to commit identity theft and when you catch them they refund the amount through paypal to avoid paypal investigating into them. They are smart on how they scam you.

Find out how T-Dimension compares to other Online Shops

Price was great, follow up deliver communication was a game

I ordered a Samsung phone on a Friday, it is now after COB on the following Thursday and have not received confirmation of dispatch.
I've contacted twice and both times been told that it should be sent today. I'm not willing to wait any longer consthe delivery from HK will take a while. I've requested a cancellation and will purchase more locally.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10e

Warning

JimHuang

JimHuangGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

Ordered a samsung from T-Dimension. Product is great. Arriving safely in a week time. Customer service is great. Fast follow up. Quick dispatch and track avaliable. Will come back again.

De I.

De I.Central, SA

WARNING

WARNING
would never deal with again.
Purchased expensive item with free shipping and 5 year warranty. Told they had them in stock as i needed by a certain date. then it started - warranty was 1 year. had to 'verify' address. - then had to pay 'remote courier' fee of $34 (we live regional not remote) - then told item arrived to them but damaged and (so they didnt have in stock) would issue immediate refund without choice of waiting. refund for item took a week after 2 emails. refund for 'courier' dragged out. And then i see they are still selling the item but at a considerably higher price. Me thinks they decided the 'special' i got was way too 'special'.

Product Purchasedtamron sp15-30 G2 camera lens
Vuvu

VuvuSouth East Queensland, QLD

scammers

Paid for the lens and filter and 2 days later they asked for id / landline and a bill.

Sent them my drivers licence and told them dont have landline and neither at work cos we are all working from home due to covid.

For days they didnt respond and then i warned them that if they didnt respond i would do a chargeback with paypal. The moment i put in a chargeback they responded straight away. And then they had the nerve to lie that my id wasnt sufficient as their response to paypal. No way would I even send any more form of docs to these guys. Made a mistake even sending them a copy of the id.

Dont buy from them theyre chinese from hongkong dealing in the grey market with no abn and not aussie locals.

Untrustworthy

I recently bought a camera and was asked for copies of utility bills and a picture of my credit card. They were also asking for extra money for shipping. This needs to be listed before purchase, very disappointing.

Kcc

Kcc

Don't bother

I spent $1500 with them. They said delivery is between 1 and 3 business days. 4 business days later and they still haven't even posted it. Complete waste of my time.

Product PurchasedDJI Mavic Platinum Pro

Scammed

Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface
Wally B

Wally BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best speed & price

Some reviews here had me worried but a friend had already bought a Fuji XT3 here with no problems. I received my Fuji XH 1 today - veryfast and noproblems. Excellent!

Product PurchasedFujifilm XH1
Joshua M.

Joshua M.Sydney, NSW

SCAMMERS! trying to get my personal card information and licence!

As soon as my order went through they sent me emails asking for me to send a photo of my credit card and licence to confirm that they were correct. And told me that as it was an expensive item I should make sure to declare the correct value on shipping documents.. and wanted to let me know I might be having to pay import taxes.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS R

Scammed by T-Dimension

I made an order on 31 January. Got my tracking number on 4 February. When it was 7 February, the order still wasn’t picked up by DHL, but the seller claims it has already been sent. Until this day I still haven’t received my item and the seller refuses a refund. The item I bought was 500 euros. Now T-dimension is not responding to my emails anymore. Never order from this website!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Identification fraud, do not buy from them.

Do not buy from these scammers, i paid for a new note 10+ and they sent me a email saying i need to give a copy of drivers license, passports and utility bills saying they needed it to comfirm my address. Even though i paid them through paypal. Now they say they have refunded my money because they wont process the order unless i give them the info they wanted, info that is NEVER asked for by other online companies.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10+

Will C.

Will C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sony a6400

As always I have my doubts shopping online especially since it was a better price than anywhere else. Got it. Love it. Thank you for the easy and good experience

nikon p10000 camera

bought the Nikon p1000 camera from these people because it was a little cheaper, says that it was getting delivered from Australia, turns out coming from Hong Kong, no tracking number or any email to let me know camera is on the way, bad service, I cancelled my order, spend a little more and buy local ordered on Saturday, and it was still not posted by the following Thursday, I will wait for my refund and buy local.

Product PurchasedNikon Coolpix P1000
MBlamo

MBlamoSydney, NSW

I had a simple purchase experience despite concerns

Product PurchasedFujifilm FinePix X100

Extremely poor customer experience - don't buy from them

Maybe I'll think twice before buying again with these guys.

Bought a brand new Nikon lens. Well packed and shipped within 7 days BUT Nikon lens came in a Sony A7 box.
Makeshift box was used instead of original Nikon box.
Lens seems brand new. Checked for signs of pre use (i.e. fingerprints) but nothing found.

Shyam

Shyamasked

What did I buy from you and what do you sell?

manc

mancasked

Are T-dimensions phone repairs done in Australia? Do they offer an extended warranty?

Rinky
Rinky

They provide one year standard warranty, they provide pick up as well. Follow this link. You will get all the information. https://www.t-dimension.com/au/help-center/

bmmore1975

No, and no. Trying to get warranty cover is extremely difficult with them as well.

I would not recommend T-Dimension, even if they are a few $ cheaper.

lbun1

lbun1asked

Do they offer good warranty? What's their warranty service like?

SteveSkis
SteveSkis

There is no manufacturer's warranty. You only get theirs but it will not include a warranty on batteries, cords, etc. Also will only warrant manufacturer's defects. They are in China and they will dispute any claim you try to make as owner damage and not a manufacturer's issue. BEWARE.

PerthPhil
PerthPhil

Same issue - locally purchased Sony Z3 compact with a crack in screen is repaired no-charge (not even shipping costs). T-Dimension quote $145 to repair a screen on a $600 Z5 phone. This is the fourth or fifth product I have purchased from them and was really happy because nothing ever went wrong. The phone wasn't dropped (and Sony claim they are really robust).

I certainly won't be buying anything from them again!

bmmore1975

Their warranty service is appalling. Trying to get warranty cover is extremely difficult with them.

I would not recommend T-Dimension, even if they are a few $ cheaper.