Listing monitored by T-Dimension

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (18)
MichaelSydney, NSW

Terrible service

I ordered and paid $4000 for a Camera and Lens online, T-Dimension asks me for a very unusual set of documents to "validate my address". I (warily) provided a copy of what they asked, and then they kept asking me for more and more things.... "Utility bill, government documents, staff ID card, email from my employer"

I send off a utility bill, over a week later, they still haven't sent anything, and are still trying to extract bizarre information with reasons that are sheer nonsense. "Validating address", "Internal checks" or "further reference". This makes absolutely no sense.

After I refused to send a Staff ID, they refunded my money.

AVOID. Waste of time and a clear security risk.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Aaron
AaronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better service than most Oz retailers

If you can get past the ID request they are really worth it. Made multiple purchases from $1.5k to almost $4k. Definitely will be buying again from Tdimention.

CST
CSTSouth West, QLD

Avoid this site

Asked for too much personal information that are unnecessary , most probably scam/fraud. Avoid and read all reviews before you buy anything from this site.

Vadim
VadimSydney, NSW

Requested personal data, scammers

HI.
I ordered a phone, next day they requested my passport's copy, driver license, utility bill. Opened PAYPAl case
Avoid them!

AuroraPerth, WA

Avoid! They tried to harvest more and more personal information from me!

Aurora

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

looked very attractive only to find out after sale that they required more and more information to meet there criteria

information steelers sales are fake and delays and excuses given in the way of gaining more sensitive information. avoid at all costs

Chris D.
Chris D.

total rubbish. when PayPal requests proof of shipping you cancelled the sale. to many reviews on other Web sights all saying the same. Avoid at all costs people!!

T-DimensionT-Dimension

T-Dimension service is fantastic and I would recommend them to everyone.

I have bought a lens and another camera. Their service is fantastic and I would recommend them to everyone.

Although the shipping time is longer than expected, I prefer to wait for the package during this hard period.

Finally, I received a package yesterday without any problem. Thank you so much.

I recommend other buyers to wait for the package as their price is really cheap in the market and the customer service is really good.

Tang Y.
Tang Y.Sydney, NSW

After make the payment, keep telling me out of stock (just price went up)

I paid the money for one lens, the next day price went up $80. They keep telling me out of stock. So I waited for 3 weeks still out of stock.

Do not be fooled....

DavidPerth

Never heard of such a rude request

Chris J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok Service, great item, poor delivery time.

Read the other reviews got me alittle put off.
But they just want to make sure there is no loss of translation
I grabbed a power bill and blacked out everything that was not my address and the company logo they accepted this fine.
As for land line i dont have one so they accepted this also So this was fine

The down side is that because they have a QLD postal box i was expecting australian shipping.
But no.... originally quotes 7-10 Business days on their tracking it took 10 days to get into the country
and due to covid and over 1k value it's stuck in customs. well at least i hope it is because that makes sense.

even though it was much cheeper i will remember the slow shipping for next time i need something they sell.

SamIllawarra, NSW

I had hesitations at the start but they were Great...

I bough my Note 20 ultra off T-Dimension.
After they requested further documentation to prove my address i was a bit hesitant to provide it and even more so once reading some of the reviews on here and other sites, but looking at the total review ratings which were good i decided to proceed with supplying a credit card statement with my address (which I blacked out all figures and account numbers) and my landline number.
All their communication was clear and accurate and after they confirmed my details they approved my purchase and I received my new Note 20 ultra fast and in perfect condition.
Would defiantly recommend and use again.

Ottoke
OttokeMelbourne

Dodgy tactic to cancel sold sale item.

I have the same problem with many others that they asked for my private details. I refused and asked for a refund and they sent a paypal refund request. I am now still waiting to get my money back. Never buy from them again...

Warranty Claim MadeNo
T-DimensionT-Dimension

This at best shady company and worse an ID theft scam

Donough O
Donough OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exemplary service. So cheap. Highly recommended

I’ve purchased twice through them and both times have been faultless.

I’ve just purchased a Fuji x100f for a comparable price to what I can buy it for here second hand in Australia.

I saw a couple of bad experiences here so I paid with PayPal. The item shipped the next day and was delivered to me in Melbourne 4 days later.

The item is perfect. A travel adapter was also included at no charge.

My personal experience is I couldn’t recommend them more highly.

Read more reviews - page 2