T&R Sports Online store

1.4

DO NOT BUY

NewbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed

Still waiting on deliver. Tried calling both numbers and emailed, no response message bank full and that was at 9am ( a good businessperson would empty it before business hours). I wish I had of read the reviews first

Order number 18191

So Many Poor Experiences for One Order

I ordered a boxing bag 12th April and received a shipped message a few days later and then was told via message on catch.com.au on the 25th April it was our of stock. I was Offered a refund and accepted and then received a text message on June 20th saying product would be delivered this coming Tuesday and was heavy so would require a 2 person lift!!!! What don’t you understand about the words cancellation and refund? A very poor service experience but reading the comments here it doesn’t look like I’m a one off!!

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how T&R Sports Online store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

LeanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Still waiting for my order over 4 weeks now with NO ETA!!

Order no. 17693

Roland R

Roland RSydney, NSW

Love my new 7 ft slate pool table

Ordered, and advised it would take 3 weeks for delivery and installation. All went to plan. Installed this morning, and after a few games I couldn't be any happier! The installer Nathan was very thorough and careful. The table itself is as good a table as I've ever played on. Highly recommended.

Do not, DO NOT, DO. NOT!!!!!! Order from TR Sports

Brett W.
Brett W.

KerriSydney, NSW

BUILDING (not assembling) the Pool Table

BUYER BEWARE!! - Apart from lack of service / 2 month delivery time / out of stock / wrong colour etc we finally got the 7ft pool table....This is not a flat packed pool table - it's blocks of wood and a bunch of screws.... !! THIS IS BUILDING - NOT ASSEMBLY!!
It has over 300 screws and only a few 'pre-drilled' holes. You'll need a Carpenter....
Quite ridiculous

Kerri

I have paid someone to build the table.

Lee M.

Lee M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No longer answering phones at any location. Message bank full.

Item not delivered

The TR website says delivery is within 7-10 days. I purchased the pool table sometime 4th of May hoping they will deliver the item within the period advertised in their website. As of today 29 May 2020 I am still waiting for delivery will take place. They use Covid 19 as an excuse for the unreasonable delay.

Jle
Jle

Still waiting for delivery of table tennis table ordered 13 April

I ordered and paid for goods on 13 April,2020. The product was out of stock so expected a delay in delivery. However, on 26 April, was told that the item would be delivered the next week or at the beginning of May. There is still no sign of it on 28 May, despite them telling me on 25 May that it has been shipped out. I would not recommend this company to anyone

AnnM
AnnM

My issues has been sorted and a refund received. Thankyou T&R Sports

Olivier R

Olivier RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivery was a stressful experience

A bit stressful with the delivery management. I ordered early April a Double Happiness 25mm table tennis table with an expected delivery after May 10th. Not much updates was provided on the delivery even close to May 10th, phone line is generally busy, email are not responded to in a timely manner but the table tennis table was finally delivered. Solid table. Took me 2 and half hour to mount it. I wish there were indications at the back of the table to tell where to screw the base. The catching net that I ordered with the table is still not delivered.

Brendan

BrendanMurray Region, NSW

Faulty Pool Table with no response from seller

T R SportsT&R Sports

Do not buy products from this company! Our horrible experience with a table tennis table.

Totally agree with the 3 reviews here. No response to emails, slow delivery, wrong parts, incomplete manual, arrogant customer service, expensive installation (150AUD), no negotiation for discount. Worst company ever.

Naotsugu
Naotsugu

Dean S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pool Table delivered with felt crumpled and unusable.

I bought this last week, an 8ft slate table. I arranged a courier to pick it up from the T&R Clayton warehouse. My driver and his employees were held up for quite a while as the kit wasn’t ready, despite me agreeing a time with them 4 days prior. The felt is unusable, it’s crinkled up and was delivered the way.

The assembly is much more difficult and reflects the low quality of the unit; don’t be fooled by the photos. The components clearly do not meet Australian standards, neither does the customer service.

My single worst purchase in living memory. I might even have to explore legal options.

To be clear:

I will give you one chance to send one of your technicians to my house, 45 minutes drive from Notting Hill, to review and use your tools to try to fix the install. That person must attend this week.

CJohn

CJohnSydney, NSW

Terrible Terrible Company - Ignorant

I placed several orders with this company and they are absolutely terrible. Promised deliveries, expensive additional delivery charges. Called several times for a refund, was promised delivery, promised refunds, they ignore emails.
Waited 3 weeks for a product to be dispatched even though they had it in stock apparently. STILL waiting on a refund almost 2 weeks after i asked to cancel it, not replying to emails. Pack of lies!!

Gavin R.

Gavin R.South East Queensland, QLD

Dont purchase from this company

After sales service is zero, promises are made without delivery of any product, very little communication, delivery timelines are not met

Lack of trust and respect for this company
Keep your money in your wallet

Shaun

ShaunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality Issues with Pool Tables

LED lights not working . The cables were damaged as a manufacturing defect due to the staples applied piercing the insulation of the wires on several places.- TR Sports badge is upside down- Not satisfied with the poor quality of the silver plastic apron corner -very fragile, fastening screw broke the screw holder from apron- Did not receive the accessories which were part of my order

Michael

MichaelVictoria

The long road to refund

Placed an order for a trampoline from T&R via the Catch site on 29/03.

Received order tracking information for a delivery delivered to an address 40 kilometres away on 5/04.

Raised with Catch on 5/04, T&R did not respond until 9/04 claiming their warehouse made a mistake and the item "now" happens to be out of stock. They then offered a free upgrade, which I accepted.

No delivery, no correspondence in over a week, so raised with Catch again on 16/04 and asked for refund.

Refund was not received until 21/04.

Don't waste your time like I did.

Terrible customer service.

Ordered online a pool table/dining table to be then told that the inventory was incorrect and it was now out of stock. I have asked for a refund via email and not heard anything back.
All phone lines listed on the page are “full”. Absolutely terrible customer service! I’ll be making sure my review is seen on numerous platforms if my refund doesn’t come in the next week.

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service ever

I ordered a table tennis table online 12 days ago. I receive an email 12 days later to say it is out of stock.
I call the 3 phone numbers on their website and all ring out or say mailbox is full.
I finally find another number to the Melbourne store and the lady cannot help me. She says the customer service team is overseas and they don't have telephone. I have since emailed them asking for a refund ASAP.
This was an Easter present and 12 days is very poor turn around time in communication. Then not being able to talk to anyone in Australia to get the refund sorted is just dismal.

Sarah

I emailed your customer service team on Wednesday 8th April asking for a refund. I’m still waiting on a reply.