Tango Electricity

Tango Electricity

See the Best Energy Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Worst Industry - I was sold a service by Tango that cost me a lot more than my previous provider Momentum

Michael

MichaelAU

Very good company - much better than the major companies

Carmelo S.

Carmelo S.Victoria, Australia

No nonsense electricity

Cheapest electricity retailer. No nonsense with discounts or pay on time offers. Offers only one rate and it is the cheapest one out there. Great customer service over the phone and in my experience have been serviced by a customer representative in less then 10 minutes. Certainly will be going cross to them when the start offering gas.

Anonymous762

Anonymous762Victoria

My Experience with Tango is amazing so far. I have just signed up with them.

My Experience with Tango is great so far. I have just signed up with them. I have not yet received a bill from them. The staff were polite, happy, considerate and kind to me on the phone. It was easy to join up. I found that there are usually long waiting times when you ring to speak with them, unless you ring in the morning. Tango have a low cost fixed 12 month contract. I am not getting any type of reward for writing this review.

BarryVictoria, 3201

Customer Portal

Just signed up with Tango Energy, very happy with the process good customer service and rates. As we have a solar system installed I monitor our power consumption and solar credit carefully. Very disappointed that there customer portal is not fully functional.

AviMelbourne

Electricity retailer par excellence

best company to have as your retail electricity seller. the best. they stick to what they promise. which is pretty big. No nonsense rates and fancy discount schemes that hide real costs. easy simple and the cheapest by long shot in the market. just go with them blindly dont even think about it.

Faran Q.

Faran Q.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Rates and Great Service

Got a call 4 months back to switch to Tango from their Sales rep and as he explained that their is no discount but great rates, that attracted me to listen him further. I got great solar buy back rates. Looking forward for Tango to offer Gas soon too. Recommended many of my mates and all of them are happy with the switch to Tango.

Angelo39

Angelo39Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great to be with Tango!

Very happy with Tango rates and services... Would recommend anyone...no one could beat there simple and great rates on the current market. No dramas with pay on time discounts and all.. simple.. Keep up the good service! Would love to collect Gas in future if they do provide..thank you Tango

suziq

suziqBendigo

Good straight up energy provider, no bull

Jimb

JimbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Saving Money.

Have been using Tango for 8 months now,and have been saving about $30 a month,mainly because of off peak rates which Lumo did not offer me and said if I wanted them I should have asked.No discount pay on time gentle reminder if late,not often and can monitor usage daily,up front with information at sign up.

beebeegee

beebeegeeMelbourne, Vic

Basic Company Gets Job Done, But

Pretty good

Been with Pacific Hydro now Tango for over two years now and no problems. Really good simple rates, small increase at end of contract period and local call center. connecting solar was easy and quick.

phil C

phil CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really great service

So my meter number did not align correctly with the property (not Tango''s fault) and consequently I had connected the wrong meter. Tango corrected this and connected the power the same day, so it was excellent service. Thanks!

Brenn

Brenndont have facebook

Once good now not good

I am an electricity customer who has been with this company since 2015. ( recommended to another paying customer as well). They have made mistakes--record keeping wrong---- and accusing me of failing to do something.. They -- just now ---had to admit they sent out nothing by mail and had my details re my plan wrong, and, when I was on the verge of changing to another company they offered a sweetener that i appreciated ....until i found out other companies offer this item for free---- so they offer me nothing to make up for the misery that they caused. I see ageism here as they would not listen staring at my birth date ---i wonder.

Standard

StandardVictoria, Australia

Rocky Start with Tango

We switched from DODO to Tango a few months ago, it has been a rocky journey so far. It seems every invoice they send me has an overdue amount, and they never send me the original bill. I pay all my bills on-time, Tango is the only company that consistently send me bills only when they are overdue. Hopefully it gets better from here, otherwise I'll probably switch to another company with more consistent billing. However if they do improve, I will amend my review to a higher rating.

MoFresh

MoFreshMelbourne

Good customer service, unbeatable rates, no problems at all

Tango is awesome as far as an energy provider goes. No lock in contract, good customer service, simple payment and billing procedures, the lot! We've been with Tango for a year and couldn't be happier.

Fred

FredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They have a low price that stays low

Some companies set a low price initially for electricity then it goes up fast. Tango haven't done that after a year or two. Their call centre based in Melbourne is good too.

djduke28

djduke28Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service and competitive rates

Les from Fitzroy

Les from FitzroyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Needs a website for signup

The signup is a little painful as it can't be done on a website. However, the customer service reps were very patient and eventually it got done. Very competitive pricing, bills are simple and clear, payment through Bpay no problems. Recommended.

Steven L

Steven LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome and no drama energy provider

Changed my energy provider from AGL. The rates are so competitive that I cant believe im paying soooo much lesser. Fixed rate for 2 yrs from the date you sign up. No surprises or unnecessary discounts. No drama. Got prompt reply and support whenever needed. Keep up with the good work!

Wendy

Wendyasked

I note that one customer says "very disappointed that there customer portal is not fully functional"
Being a future solar power customer and wanting to watch the useage etc, what does Barry mean? Does it mean you can't monitor it yet through Tango? Wendy

Hi Wendy,
They have fixed that part of the portal so you can monitor you power usage and the amount of solar that you feed back into the system. They probably have the best customer service you are likely to come across, most helpful. They are a no frills company with very competitive rates.

Pret

Pretasked

does tango provide gas connection as well?

Barry

Hi Pret, Not sure I did read on a Google search that they will at some stage. The best thing is to give them a ring o 1800 010 648, the good thing about this is they are in Victoria, not some far flung country who knows where.

Avi

Hi pret they don’t have a gas connection at the moment. I just moved to globird energy which I found the cheapest and had a good rating on product review give them a call till tango sort it out and come in the gas market

Avi

The switch on site from Victorian government is very good at this if you want an impartial list of retailers and plans

Oleg G

Oleg Gasked

Had never had problem with Tango for 2 years.

Get an answer from our members and Tango Electricity representatives