Early wake ups.

Stuff that I bought was OK but not amazing. Hood on jacket is stiff so you need to turn your whole body to see anything that isn't directly in front of you.
Sends advertising messages to your phone before 6am. Only thing I can recommend is to unsubscribe from this service.

SizingSlightly small

Tarocash Store manager Hurstville

Store LocationHurstville
Nev S.

Nev S.

Excellent suit and customer service

I bought a suit and shirts from taro cash Robina town centre. Service from the relieving sales person , Renee, was excellent. Management- Renee is a credit to the company and was apparently relieving from the Loganholme store. We were looking elsewhere but taro cash was open at 9am. Renee made the buying experience so much a pleasure. Renee if you are reading this - thank you!!!

Store LocationRobins

Non existent customer service

I would give them zero stars. They advertise that online orders should be delivered within 3-5 business days , however I'm waiting for 16 days for my order to arrive. No tracking information available . No one answers my phone call and no response to the emails sent. Scumbags.

ADN-24

ADN-24South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Products and Service

As always Tarocash never fails to impress
Excellent Service
Brilliant Clothes
Love it, have a wardrobe full of Tarocash Clothing, Shoes and Accessories...
Excellent Quality as well as I've tried high end and this lasts longer.

Store LocationMaroochydore near food court

Purchase of jacket

After searching for several weeks to buy my hubby a jacket I finally phoned Tarocash and could not believe just how fantastic they were. They definitely went the "extra mile" to help me. The jacket I wanted was not available on line so they eventually found one for me, gave it to me at the sale price and it was delivered on time as promised. That you Tarocash and to Jasmine Keith who was just amazing.

Abdul S.

Abdul S.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect customer service

The sales girl where so nice and helpful with my item we purchased. They even offered to get the pants fixed for us when we bought it. They are just too good. Carindale store

Store LocationCarindale
Stephen

StephenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exemplary customer service

Visited the Frankston store to purchase a suit for an event with short notice. The staff member was available and helpful without being pushy. Her product knowledge was excellent and she guided me to options I wouldn't otherwise have considered. The range of sizes and styles were broad. She pinned the pant leg for alteration, and the whole procedure was easy and enjoyable. I thought this level of competence was a thing of the past. Extremely impressive customer service....oh, and the suit is great too!

Store LocationFrankston Bayside
Shove it

Shove itGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shameless false advertisement

Shirts aren’t $15 if you have to buy more than 1 to get the second one for $15 .Dont post a sign “shirts from $15” and then get upset when told to shove it up your backside , like I told them today at the water gardens store . Water gardens I will say it again shove it up your backside.

SizingVery small
Store LocationWater rats I mean gardens

Find out how Tarocash compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Worst brand. Overrated in terms of quality.

The quality of product is worst and cheap, only made to look eye pleasing at first. Over time the colour and the quality deteriorates way quicker than expected.
Never recommend Tarocash.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Dus Nguyen

Dus NguyenSydney, NSW

Sell faulty product.

I bought a $25 T-Shirt from Liverpool Tarocash last month. On Sunday 25 Aug 19 I wore it and found out it was torn at buttons. I took it off. On Tue 27Aug19 I brought it back to the store with receipt for exchange but staff told me they could not exchange as no tag attached with the shirt. I left the faulty shirt at the shop and walked out feeling being ripped off and disgusting about the Tarocash shop selling faulty product but not handling appropriate when customer return.

Store LocationLiverpool DFO
Sue M

Sue MSydney, NSW

Fantastic range

Fantastic customer service
They ordered in the size from another store and had it ready for us 3 days later and let us keep the discount
Great range of clothing
Lots of variety

Store LocationRouse Hill
zaq

zaq

Technology incompatible

Whilst store is happy to use mobile phone credit cards, it appears it is not aware of the technology 's requirements and limitations. Purchase on mobile credit card displays a different credit card number that its actual physical card. Be aware of this if you decide to return anything back to the store! In my case the store has not recognised this, refused refund and kept asking for a physical copy of a card to match it with transaction done on an electronic version (mobile phone) of card.

Call it how it is

Call it how it isPerth, WA

Cheap and nasty

The zippers on the trousers are made of “cheap brittle plastic that snaps in a rather important part of the pant.” Very embarrassing and to think the new line is of the same material.

Two pairs have failed on me now. Staff were unhelpful and made me feel awkward. Never shopping there again.

wyrmbaitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality of clothes does not match price

If the clothes were 1/4 of price i would be happy.
After washing one shirt i found no less than 28 threads starting to come out.........

Very overpriced for quality, i wont be going back to the shop ever again.

But i did get nice service from staff

Store LocationRobina

Kate

Kate

Not compatible for refunds using Samsung phone payments

K Smith

K SmithAlice Springs, NT

Fast and Just as Advertised

I purchased a jacket and shoes online as part of a Tarocash Sale, the products were good quality, fit just as advertised in the sizing guide and were posted to me very promptly. I would have no hesitation in purchasing online from them again and would recommend them as a good men’s clothing retailer.

HHK

HHKAustralian Capital Territory

Tarocash DFO Canberra

The customer service is bad.

I just had been there . I used Trial room and on the way out the door closed on me very fast and my right knee angle got hurt and I started bleeding .My wife asked for a first aid. They just told they do not stock it there and didn't even bother to have a look .I am in terrible pain now and is limbing for last 15 mins .

Store LocationCanberra DFO
Tarique

Tarique

Amazing Customer Service and Excellent products

Went to Chermside Tarocash outlet. Amazing Customer Service. Did not find my size. The sales lady called the other store and ordered the shirt with my size from other store. She really outdid herself.

Claire

ClaireSydney

Do not sign up to become a member of Tarocash

I signed up on the promise of a 20% discount for members, received a member welcome email and went in store for my son to be fitted for a suit for his formal. They declined the discount - said I would need to contact head office. More than a month and 10 phone calls later... lies and obsfucation. Don't give this company your money. Chatswood store - stay away.