Tecobuy

Tecobuy

Listing monitored by Tecobuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (227)

Aidan
Aidan

Samsung smartwatch - totally reliable delivery

bought the 46mm R800 smartwatch at a great price and adding this review because of all the claims that the site is a scam.
It is not; i received regular mail updates and then the watch. it was exactly as described so all good.

Terrible

Received headphones. Several months later they malfunctioned. Still under warranty, but had to return them to Hong Kong (at my expense). They offered me a third of what I had paid for them as a refund. I insisted on a repair. They strung me along for 4 months saying it was being repaired and now say "We are sorry that our website has been closed this is our final offer for this case and no further action will be provided by us."

Not much better than scammers really.

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Warning, don't buy from Tecobuy!

DO NOT purchase from this seller. They don't offer refunds. Prior to purchasing from them I read a review warning about this but ignored it. They no longer sell in Australia, however anyone overseas should steer clear of them.

FRAUDSTERS

Find out how Tecobuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

The most awful company ever, with worthless Returns policy.

Geoff
Geoff

Phantom online company -

Not happy Jan
Not happy JanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DONT DO IT!!

Ipad stuffed up in 3 months. I have to send it pay to Hong Kong (even though it was an Australian site??!!), 3 months to access and repair, and your own cost $52 to send back...that's all if it's under warranty!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
kylie c.
kylie c.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from this rip off company.

No customer service, no warranty, no contact service. No communication, no return of repaired items, they do not answer tickets or cases open

I would not recommend It

I would not recommend It is a Chinese company. Which does not inform you that the delivery takes up to a month. You can forget about returns for a minimum of 10 weeks WAIT. minimum cost £ 40. When it comes to guarantees, the waiting time of two months does not work.
Very bad reviews, I do not recommend it.

Find out how Tecobuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

I wish there is a negative rating possible for Tecobuy

My Shipment #100064444 for Order #BUKW410132625. I wish there is a negative rating possible for Tecobuy. I have paid £172 to Tecobuy for Airpods pro in November 2020 and haven't received the product yet. If anyone is buying from TecoBuy, stop now. They do not deliver once you have paid them. There is an email address that no one tracks. There is no option to call them and ask for status update. I have been waiting 40 days for Airpod pro and my money has gone down the drain. It is not how deliveries work in UK. I don't understand how such fraudalent companies are allowed to operate in UK (or any country for that matter).

tonyphillippi
tonyphillippiGippsland, VIC

Excellent Seller!!! despite some negative reviews, my order arrived before the due date in perfect order.

My purchase arrived before the due date and all claims of notifications and shipping were spot on.
I couldn't be more happy with my purchase from Tecobuy and certainly won't hesitate to use them again.

Well done and thank you Tecobuy...

Cowboys! Will NEVER use again

Herman B.
Herman B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

JBL Headphones

My JBL Headphones are great! thank you very much! I would have given a five star rating if they came a little quicker - they took around three weeks - very happy with the product!

Ash
Ash

Paid for a product in stock. 1½mths later they refunded without explanation

Bought 2 UE Wonderboom 2 speakers and other products on Black Friday sales at a great price. It said it was in stock and will be shipped in 5-7 working days. 3weeks without any notice. I emailed them twice before I received notice 4days afterwards that the product was out of stock and will have to wait mid-Jan. Now they just refunded the entire order including other products without explanation. I showed my children the speakers they were going to get after Christmas - now I'll have to go find full price ones after waiting because of a overcommited company.

Trish B.
Trish B.South East Queensland, QLD

Apple iPad 8th Generation

I placed an order on 15 December, immediately got an email with order number. Got virtually daily text/email updating on status of order.

I read the dreadful reviews and panicked and asked to cancel my order. Was advised as already packed for despatch I would need to return once goods they have arrived.

I needn’t have worried, item arrived within 5 days, well packed and included an Australian adaptor as the plug was a US one.

I would not hesitate in using these guys again, overall a good experience.

Linda
Lindaasked

hello I am worried I have read all your reviews tried your contact number, email a number of times & you don't reply. You have taken my money and I have not received my goods you even emailed to confirm it was dispatched on 7/12 BUT NOTHING. i cant afford to loose over $600.00 I trusted
you with my money. Please reply

G.McGeough
G.McGeough
Angela C.
Angela C.

Hi, I ordered a samsung tablet over $800. I have sent 2 emails but didn't hear back from them.
I paid through PayPal. How can we get our money back?

ian
ianasked

Is the Samsung A21S unlocked

renan c.
renan c.asked

the worst online store that the UK has to offer, I bought a watch on December 2nd and they didn’t give an estimate to arrive after a few emails that told me I wanted 10 business days, they could inform the customer at minutes of purchase it would take approximately 15 days to receive the product. and I don't know where my product is today, tracking doesn't work. Any help?

Get an answer from our members and Tecobuy representatives