Tecobuy

Tecobuy

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Uwe L.

Uwe L.Perth, WA

Great experience

Bought 2 Samsung A50 phones ear buds and case. Arrived 10 days later. All genuine and petfec t. Very happy with the entire shopping experience. Would order again in future.. recommended
Uwe L
WA

Product PurchasedMobile phone

Ophelie

Ophelie

Robbers !!!

Worst company ever ! We bought a 600 AUD mobile phone and the parcel got "lost". After 5 months of waiting, they tell us " We are sorry, we will only reimburse 60 AUD because you didn't take any insurance". What a joke ! TO AVOID

Motorola G7 Play magnetometer e-compass

I Bought a Motorola G7 Play from Tecobuy only to find that this phone's magnetometer e-compass will only work within North America. I contacted Motorola about this and they state that this phone should not be sold outside of North America and wanted to know how I (an Australian) got hold of one. I would not advise anyone buy a phone from Tecobuy as they will sell you anything whether it will work or not.

Product PurchasedMotorola G7 Play
Henryk S.

Henryk S.Sydney, NSW

Happy customer very good price

This mobile phone is beautiful hand set and worth this money I paid for. This company promise and delivered on time and let me tracking it from the day of shipping to delivery day.
Happy Henryk

Product PurchasedZTE Nubia magic

Discovered after purchase the Kindle was shipped from Hong Kong

The shipping company they used was Toll and their tracking service was very poor (as a web search bore out - very poor reviews). Took 3 days before the shipment was logged - I believe it was probably Tecobuy who were slow to process the order. Given the item came from Hong Kong and shipping was likely to have been payed in Hong Kong currency, I believe I payed too much!! I purchased a second unit for my wife a week later for $20 cheaper from Myer during their Black Friday sale and Amazon also had the unit for $149 (including shipping) at this stage. Looking around before purchasing, Tecobuy was the cheapest source. I'm not sure the $30 saving at the time of purchase was worth the frustration of delayed order processing/shipping.

Product PurchasedAmazon Kindle Paperwhite 10th Generation

Stuart

Stuart

Pretty disappointed.

After not hearing back from Tecobuy nearly 2 weeks after purchase I emailed to ask for my shipping information only to be tole the supplier is running low on stock and that I will have to wait. Still haven't been sent any shipping information but I receive an email asking for me to share my Tecobuy experience....well here it is!

heth

hethSydney, NSW

Good Service

Am happy with the service and product is excellent. Very good price too.
The tracking was like a black hole until it got to Sydney. Needs improvement with the carrier Toll.

Product PurchasedASUS Zenfone 3 ZC553KL

Graeme

GraemePerth, WA

Very Disappointing

I ordered and paid for a mobile phone from this company off their website, after no delivery notification after a week I e-mailed to request ETA to be advised their supplier was out of stock and delivery would be upward of a month, I requested an alternate phone on their website to be told again their supplier was out of stock.
They were quick to offer a full refund which I accepted and the refund was processed in good time however it appears this company do not hold stock of product they are offering on their website, my advice would be to clarify delivery prior to placing your order.
The whole process was very disappointing and time consuming.

Simon

SimonSydney, NSW

Speedy service on the cheapest postage option

Ordered a Nokia 6.1 excellent phone for under $200. Arrived to Sydney Australia within 5 days. Had the phone for a month and compared to my 6.1 plus it's virtually the same! Great battery life only thing was box was opened, I'd say that was to put the plug adaptor in. Would recommend to my friends and family

Product PurchasedNokia 6.1

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent from start to finish

Ordered a replacement Motorola G7 to replace one lost in Thailand on holiday. Ordered it Monday night arrived at my home in Melbourne Friday night from Hong Kong on the standard freight charge. Very happy with the phone it is exactly the same as the one lost in Thailand at half the price I paid in Australia for the first phone.
Thanks tecobuy excellent service excellent product.

Product PurchasedMobile Phone

Timt

TimtSydney Surrounds, NSW

Read the terms of sale before ordering

Purchased a camera from Tecobuy .. Received in 1 week as ordered and happy with the product.
Compared prices from other suppliers and Tecobuy were the cheapest but not by much. By the time you add GST and freight it wasn't such a great deal. The biggest risk is that if a warranty claim is necessary the product will need to be returned to Hong Kong at my cost and this is why I will not buy from Tecobuy again.

Product PurchasedPanasonic Lumix DC-TZ90

Andrew K

Andrew KSydney, NSW

Great Service

Was worried that this was a scam... took a chance and ordered an item... arrived within 3 weeks. Fully working and as described. No issues at all. Gained confidence with Tecobuy. Will use this website again

Product PurchasedAmazfit GTR

Poor warranty experience when purchased Seiko Automatic Watch

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Hung

HungSydney, NSW

Very good for my first try

Product PurchasedCanon 1500d

Highly recommended.

Bought Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8 inches 2019 model LTE with S pen, the delivery was fast, price was good and I am very happy with the purchase. Thanks Tecobuy...

Emerson

Emerson

Great Product!

Absolutely Great and Awesome products! Better deals. Nice customer service and quick delivery. Very satisfied customer and delivered what I ordered. Will definitely order again on this website. Thank you.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi Max 3

Fantastic first time buyer experience!

Love it! Shipping was super fast, 5 days (including the weekend). Great buying experience. Was initially hesitant cos of mixed online reviews but took the plunge and was glad I did. Tecobuy handled everything perfectly, keeping me updated on my purchase all the way. Product was very well wrapped and protected. Would recommend them anytime.

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Fast delivery! Genuine products

I dropped my phone at the royal show and needed a phone pretty quick but wanted a good deal. I ordered my mobile and received it in a week! Great customer service. Just make sure the phone you choose is suited for global use (some are only for Europe)

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi A3

mike

mikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It worked for me

I bought an Xiaomi MI 9T.
It was much cheaper than other retailers, so I thought it was worth taking the risk after reading the other reviews. I used paypal so worst case I would only lose time.
It was delivered in 7days and it seems fine after using it for the weekend. Very happy in the end.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9T