Tecobuy

Tecobuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (33)

Jim

JimPerth, WA

Samyang 24mm F1.4 lens

I ordered a Samyang 24mm F1.4 lens for a Sony E-mount, Paid extra on to get priority delivery, received it in just over 1 week, I would have no problem in recommending TecoBuy

Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Watch

So easy to purchase, instant communication with receipt. Was a little scared after purchasing and then reading reviews, but watch arrived safely and in perfect working condition (it's new, and was in a sealed box so this is a definite plus!). I absolutely love this watch! Next time I'll sign up before purchase so I can track the package easier as the Toll website wasn't working properly.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 44mm Bluetooth

Maison N.

Maison N.Sydney, NSW

Additional delivery Fee

I asked to leave behind my door and they didn't then rang they didnt know which depot it had taken back to! Had wait a while and asked ro deliver, had to pick up abd got charged additional $10 for nothing.
Apart from that was OK

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch Active 2

this is perfect

I love the kindle, I bought two of them one of them for my friend and after that, I bought one for myself because I love it
I also have suggested to my friends

Chris M.

Chris M.Sydney, NSW

Great to deal with

This was my 5th purchase with tecobuy and I'll be using them again. Always arrives within a week and product is as described and brand new. Great company with good bargains

Arrived within a week, brand new

My Dyson 11 arrived - the instructions were in Arabic and English so I had to call directly to register for the warranty. I'm happy with the service and with the machine.

Product PurchasedDyson V11

All good

No scam or shaddy product. It came in its original package, sealed and the delivery was very swiff. I like that Tecobuy went the extra mile and add a converter and case cover. Thank you!

Fraudulent Scam

This seller takes payment and ships defective goods. Their website says that if goods are defective then they pay courier to collect. However when it happens they refuse to send a courier or refund, but insist you pay $100 return shipping. DON'T BUY FROM THEM

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Buyer From Oz

Buyer From OzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Samsung Note 10

Received the item within 10 days from date of payment. Mint condition and never been used just as description, lowest price I could find before making the purchase, will definately shop here again in the future

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10
Tony

TonyMid North Coast, NSW

Casio ProTrek PRW-6000SC-7 white

Order was placed on 5th January 2020.
Goods received on 13th January 2020.
No issues, very happy with the service and the price.
I chose the Protrek "PRW-6000SC-7 white" , because of its stand out colour scheme, easy to read uncluttered dial and standard LCD display. Other variants of this Protrek model, have dials cluttered with large numerals and time zone cities and difficult to read reverse contrast LCD displays.
The silicone rubber strap is comfortable and the watch is functional and looks impressive!
Pity that Australia does not have a radio beacon that can be used to set the time on this watch .

Best quality-price

Perfect product, for a great price. They sent also an international adapter for the plug.
Always available and with a fast delivery. I'm really satisfied by the product, the website and the price.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9 Lite

muddle

muddleSydney, NSW

Dodgy - Defective Product - No replacement - No Refund

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedDyson V11

No issues - Great Service

I was hesitant after reading the reviews but I thought I'd give it a go anyway. Ordered on Dec 15th, checked the website a few times and watched as it changed from pending to packed to shipped. Received my tracking number a week later. Order arrived on Dec 27th. Perfectly packed, no issues at all, amazing product and free phone case was included. Not sure why there is so many bas reviews but I found this website to be great.

Product PurchasedOnePlus 7

R and N

R and N

Fantastic all round

Purchased two Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite phones from Tecobuy in December 2019. Initially, stock was not available but great customer service via email to answer questions about the order delay. All answers received within an hour and phones received within a week of being sent. Cant fault Tecobuy and would highly recommend the company

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9 Lite 128GB

Awful, NEVER again

After our order we did not receive a confirmation email, but our bank account was charged. after 10 days when we did not receive a product, I followed up with them, they said they run out of stock (even though the product was still available on their website. mind you this is 10 days after they charged me). only after a battle I could get our money back. I do not understand why they should have such a bad customer service and have no respect. it was ok with them to charge my account without having the product in place and refund my money at their discretion. we get much better customer service on other websites and I will never use them again.

Uwe L.

Uwe L.Perth, WA

Great experience

Bought 2 Samsung A50 phones ear buds and case. Arrived 10 days later. All genuine and petfec t. Very happy with the entire shopping experience. Would order again in future.. recommended
Uwe L
WA

Product PurchasedMobile phone

Ophelie

Ophelie

Robbers !!!

Worst company ever ! We bought a 600 AUD mobile phone and the parcel got "lost". After 5 months of waiting, they tell us " We are sorry, we will only reimburse 60 AUD because you didn't take any insurance". What a joke ! TO AVOID

Motorola G7 Play magnetometer e-compass

I Bought a Motorola G7 Play from Tecobuy only to find that this phone's magnetometer e-compass will only work within North America. I contacted Motorola about this and they state that this phone should not be sold outside of North America and wanted to know how I (an Australian) got hold of one. I would not advise anyone buy a phone from Tecobuy as they will sell you anything whether it will work or not.

Product PurchasedMotorola G7 Play

Henryk S.

Henryk S.Sydney, NSW

Happy customer very good price

This mobile phone is beautiful hand set and worth this money I paid for. This company promise and delivered on time and let me tracking it from the day of shipping to delivery day.
Happy Henryk

Product PurchasedZTE Nubia magic

Discovered after purchase the Kindle was shipped from Hong Kong

The shipping company they used was Toll and their tracking service was very poor (as a web search bore out - very poor reviews). Took 3 days before the shipment was logged - I believe it was probably Tecobuy who were slow to process the order. Given the item came from Hong Kong and shipping was likely to have been payed in Hong Kong currency, I believe I payed too much!! I purchased a second unit for my wife a week later for $20 cheaper from Myer during their Black Friday sale and Amazon also had the unit for $149 (including shipping) at this stage. Looking around before purchasing, Tecobuy was the cheapest source. I'm not sure the $30 saving at the time of purchase was worth the frustration of delayed order processing/shipping.

Product PurchasedAmazon Kindle Paperwhite 10th Generation