Tecobuy

Tecobuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (50)
John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brought a MI Note 10 pro great phone,

Brought a MI Note 10 pro great phone, PLEASE make sure you read every thing about warranty ect. and terms, they may not be to your liking. Please note this is a overseas transaction . Banks charge international transfer fees.

Product Purchasedxiaomi Note 10 pro

Came so quick!

Purchased android tablet and it came to Australia in around 7 days! Super! The communication was ok, could have been better. I was concerned when I read some reviews but totally happy! Will buy again! :-)

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab

NOT RECEIVED REFUND 1 1/2 MONTHS HAD PASSED

3.2.2020 Purchased Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite under Order No. BAUW410027436
5.2.2020 Followed up on when can I received the phone
5.2.2020 TECObuy responded saying market shortage, supplier is unable to get more stock. Please confirm if you wish to cancel the order and have a full refund
5.2.2020 I responded "Please cancel my order and refund my money."
6.2.2020 Followed up on my refund - No response!
14.3.2020 Followed up on my refund - No response!
23.3.2020 Followed up on my refund - No response!

After 1.5months, no REFUND received.

I will email one more time to TECObuy about my refund and if no response in 3 days then I will lodge a complaint to the NSW Regulator or even to the ACCC because their practice is in violation to the ACL.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9 Lite 128GB

Just what I wanted

I found it very easy to find what I wanted to order as I was searching for a specific item. The price was good, I received the product more quickly than expected, and I am delighted with the quality of the product.

Darryl

DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to get around the site ...

The product I was looking for had all the relevant information I needed without looking elsewhere. The site was easy to navigate ... paying for the item was uncomplicated ... the delivery was superb.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" Wi-Fi (2019)

Cathrine

CathrineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bought a Dyson Airwrap at a great price.

Got a saving of $100 on the Dyson Airwrap, which is genuine and I was able to register it with Dyson, only thing is that it has to have an Australian adaptor, which was supplied by Tecobuy. Arrived super quickly from Hong Kong to Australia. Would buy from Tecobuy again to save money.

Lina

LinaIllawarra, NSW

Tecobuy is a SCAM don't buy

Bought a phone, got a confirmation letter and then didn't receive a phone. Chased twice via email - didn't hear back. Only when i escalated the issue to PayPal they got back to me saying "your order has been cancelled as the stocks we have received are damaged". Refund is still pending.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi 6 4GB/ 64GB Dual sim SIM FREE/ UNLOCKED - Gold
Murtoza

MurtozaSydney, NSW

Super Fast Postage

I ordered a Xiaomi Dreame vaccume on 27th February (thursday) with standard delivery option. I was expecting ot to be delivered in 2/3 weeks time. But it arrived within 4 business days. Received it 4th March (wednesday) 10 am.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great 4K Amazon FireTV stick!

Purchased a 4K Amazon Fire TV stick from Tecobuy that has the best price in Au.
The shipping from Hongkong to AU was fast and reasonable, within 1 week.
The item worked perfectly. However, it did not have an AU plug.

Product PurchasedAmazon Fire TV Stick Basic Edition

Don

DonSydney, NSW

Repeat Buyer

Great Prices
Great Communication
Fast delivery for the price

I have ordered several times from this site and I have been very pleased both times. Usually delivery charges are higher when you are paying lower prices.

Kathy P

Kathy PPerth, WA

Purchased DeLonghi kettle and toaster,in colour which we couldn’t get in Australia.Only downside are the Hong Kong plugs. Tecobuy supplied the correct adapters, so happy. Goods arrived quickly well packaged.

Product PurchasedDeLonghi Icona Vintage kettle and toaster
Tristan A.

Tristan A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oneplus 7T - great price and fast shipping

Purchased a Oneplus 7T and it was just as advertised. But please do not use Toll as a delivery service, as they are as good as other delivery companies. The shipping from Hong Kong was very quick, within a week.

Product PurchasedOnePlus 7T

I didn’t realise I was buying from Hong Kong.

I didn’t realise I was buying from Hong Kong.

Item was faulty - I had to return it at my own expense (14 international shipping). Finally after weeks, refunded cost of item by PayPal - not the carriage though.

Never again.

Product PurchasedRing doorbell

Quick shipping to New Zealand

Quick shipping to New Zealand. The product was the cheapest find in Google shopping, I can't complain about anything. Highly Recommended
The website was comprehensible to navigate in. The product was an amazon fire stick 4k, difficult to find at that price in New Zealand.

All is fine.

Shipping time ok, item as expected, all was perfect.
The smartphone I ordered arrived 4 working days after my order. No needs to interact with the company, so I can't evaluate the communication.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi 7A

Find out how Tecobuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Mobile Phone delivered on time without issue

All went well from checking out website, ordering on to delivery.
Will definitely use this company again.
The whole process was very efficient and a very wide range of products offered in every area required.

Tecobuy = Scam. Company. Do not buy

Purchased NIKON 20mm lens in early Feb for $750 and was advised up to 10 days delivery. Checked account details 1 week later.... no record of order ( but payment had been deducted). Queried the company three times by email. No response. After 18 days I received an email that all such lens in stock were damaged and they could not source elsewhere and I would be refunded. Interesting as they are still selling the same lens but now nearly $200 more. Communication from company terrible. Scam don’t buy.

Jim

JimPerth, WA

Samyang 24mm F1.4 lens

I ordered a Samyang 24mm F1.4 lens for a Sony E-mount, Paid extra on to get priority delivery, received it in just over 1 week, I would have no problem in recommending TecoBuy

Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Watch

So easy to purchase, instant communication with receipt. Was a little scared after purchasing and then reading reviews, but watch arrived safely and in perfect working condition (it's new, and was in a sealed box so this is a definite plus!). I absolutely love this watch! Next time I'll sign up before purchase so I can track the package easier as the Toll website wasn't working properly.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 44mm Bluetooth

Maison N.

Maison N.Sydney, NSW

Additional delivery Fee

I asked to leave behind my door and they didn't then rang they didnt know which depot it had taken back to! Had wait a while and asked ro deliver, had to pick up abd got charged additional $10 for nothing.
Apart from that was OK