Tecobuy

Tecobuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (225)

kylie c.

kylie c.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from this rip off company.

No customer service, no warranty, no contact service. No communication, no return of repaired items, they do not answer tickets or cases open

I would not recommend It

I would not recommend It is a Chinese company. Which does not inform you that the delivery takes up to a month. You can forget about returns for a minimum of 10 weeks WAIT. minimum cost £ 40. When it comes to guarantees, the waiting time of two months does not work.
Very bad reviews, I do not recommend it.

I wish there is a negative rating possible for Tecobuy

My Shipment #100064444 for Order #BUKW410132625. I wish there is a negative rating possible for Tecobuy. I have paid £172 to Tecobuy for Airpods pro in November 2020 and haven't received the product yet. If anyone is buying from TecoBuy, stop now. They do not deliver once you have paid them. There is an email address that no one tracks. There is no option to call them and ask for status update. I have been waiting 40 days for Airpod pro and my money has gone down the drain. It is not how deliveries work in UK. I don't understand how such fraudalent companies are allowed to operate in UK (or any country for that matter).

tonyphillippi

tonyphillippiGippsland, VIC

Excellent Seller!!! despite some negative reviews, my order arrived before the due date in perfect order.

My purchase arrived before the due date and all claims of notifications and shipping were spot on.
I couldn't be more happy with my purchase from Tecobuy and certainly won't hesitate to use them again.

Well done and thank you Tecobuy...

Cowboys! Will NEVER use again

Herman B.

Herman B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

JBL Headphones

My JBL Headphones are great! thank you very much! I would have given a five star rating if they came a little quicker - they took around three weeks - very happy with the product!

Ash

Ash

Paid for a product in stock. 1½mths later they refunded without explanation

Bought 2 UE Wonderboom 2 speakers and other products on Black Friday sales at a great price. It said it was in stock and will be shipped in 5-7 working days. 3weeks without any notice. I emailed them twice before I received notice 4days afterwards that the product was out of stock and will have to wait mid-Jan. Now they just refunded the entire order including other products without explanation. I showed my children the speakers they were going to get after Christmas - now I'll have to go find full price ones after waiting because of a overcommited company.

Trish B.

Trish B.South East Queensland, QLD

Apple iPad 8th Generation

I placed an order on 15 December, immediately got an email with order number. Got virtually daily text/email updating on status of order.

I read the dreadful reviews and panicked and asked to cancel my order. Was advised as already packed for despatch I would need to return once goods they have arrived.

I needn’t have worried, item arrived within 5 days, well packed and included an Australian adaptor as the plug was a US one.

I would not hesitate in using these guys again, overall a good experience.

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless

Took my money weeks ago, and only just now cancelled my order - very inconvenient and unprofessional, especially around Christmas time

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Genuine product, received on time, great customer experience

I bought two airpods pro from tecobuy.
Purchase was made on 17th Dec
And the items were received on 23rd Dec
I was shocked by the bad reviews which flooded good comments after purchasing them. Yet there were still some useful comments indicating that the purchase worth the wait. So here there are. Please give them some time to solve the problems. I'm sure that they are doing their best to solve every unexpected problems. Be patient like we always do to ourselves.

Lyndon

LyndonPerth, WA

Just another waste of time

Hi People
Don’t get sucked into cheap prices wanted to buy a phone on Black Friday bought through these guys never came but did get a refund just sick of scammers
Thanks Paypal

Chris

ChrisGold Coast

Waste of time

Dan J.

Dan J.Northern Region, NSW

Good product, all working smartphone, quick postage

I bought a Samsung A51 Galaxy, cheap.
The phone works on all Australian networks out of the box and they even gave me a charging adapter that works too.
Postage was pretty quick, (10 days), however I did pay for priority insured postage.
Communication was good (I never actually had to contact them but they sent me emails), tracking number worked.
Quite happy with the product.

Great service and delivery

Very pleased with these guys service and delivery - price was great on airpod pro and don't know why they get a bad wrap- I would recommend them and use them again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Delivered beyond expectation

I honestly took the risk to order from this website despite the mixed reviews. However for the price savings I got, the product was perfect and the shipping was exactly to the estimate of 5-7 days fully tracked. The parcel was packed with so much protection the box came without any damage. It was honestly a better shopping experience than some ebay stores.

They have delivered beyond my expectation and I am very satisfied.

Roland W.

Roland W.

Much Better Than Expected

Was a bit concerned after ordering a phone product 30% cheaper that available locally. and the reading some reviews. However, the shipping information was prompts and east to track. The product arrives in less than a week and is 100% perfect.

John B.

John B.Sydney, NSW

Purchasing from tecobuy

There seems to be many negative reviews on this company and i was wary of purchasing from them but went ahead anyway and ordered a mobile phone the price was a lot cheaper than anywhere else the sale was easy and the response from the company was quick i received a tracking number within four days which worked perfectly and was delivered to sydney australia in 15 days.product was as described and brand new. On this purchase i would give 5 stars and would deal with them again hoping another purchase goes as well as this one

Mark aylott

Mark aylottVictoria

Terrible online company

Do not bother trying to save money by using this company . Zero communication and zero goods so far
Have asked for refund now because they have not supplied goods and have not responded to my emails
Avoid at all costs

Sophia

Sophia Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fraudulent and a scam

Do not trust this website it is fraudulent and a scam. I stupidly ordered a phone off them and I have received no correspondence from them, I have tried to email them and tried to contact their help centre and the number just rings through when you try to call and then says ‘this number cannot be recognised’ DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!

G.McGeoughDarwin, NT

Terrible Service

I am waiting for my Oder...I think this site isn't legit. I have emailed them twice about this and even tried calling and couldn't get through. I think I have lost my money. I don't think this is a trust worthy site.

Warranty Claim MadeNo