Tecobuy

Tecobuy

3.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (70)
Alan B

Alan BMid North Coast, NSW

This is Not A Scam

This company is very reliable, my Dyson V 11 was delivered in just 2 weeks... Very happy with Tecobuy the whole process went perfectly I was sent Order confirmation straight away, with Tracking which let me know exactly where it was at all times. and very happy with my Dyson V11.
Not A Scam.
And would not have been able to afford to purchase this Vacuum here, Tecobuy saved me around $300 on my purchase.
Happy Customer Alan Brentnall

Matthew K.

Matthew K.South East Queensland, QLD

Bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite

Bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. Delivered to Brisbane QLD in 12 days with 5 days in QLD Customs. Took 4 days to receive tracking ID after purchase. Package wrapped perfectly. Price was super cheap and though phone is of Tawianese packaging, this wasn't an issue as starting up phone and using in US English for a week now perfectly.
My 3rd phone purchased outright from Hong Kong based company and won't be the last.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
Alan T.

Alan T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's been over a week. With no shipping details

Bought a Sony a6400 camera + accessories from Tecobuy over a week ago thinking I could save a few bucks.

I have received an order confirmation which i assume is automatic.
I haven't received any shipping details with tracking yet despite sending them several emails to their support. On the website, the order is still being 'processed'.

Would not recommend this website... I don't think this is a scam but rather just a really dodgy business with poor ethics.

I'll provide updates on this purchase.

Dismayed

DismayedPerth, WA

Expensive lesson with no product..au on end isnt australian

Sent me the flash for my Canon 5D...had rattle..had to wait ages for them to accept the return..finally when did cost me $40 aud..to return...when they sent back we were going to lockdown had to cancel all oseas travel...so didnt use ..just saw didnt rattle...2 months later put on my camera as attached the inner ring literally dissolved not allowing the flash to be removed..took my camera to camera shop and they confirmed that ring was damaged..tecobuy will not accept responsibility has cost me $350 aud..have now bought a new flash through my camera shop knowing will have a safety net..they arent Australian it's a Hong Kong company and are a scam do not believe the good reviews...it will cost you..vile company and not Australian

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedCanon EOS 5D Mark II
Paulo Amat

Paulo AmatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good choice!

This company is very reliable, my Dyson V 11 was delivered in just 2 weeks... This vacuum is unbelievable, it really change my family’s life. Never more hair on my carpet. Thanks Tecobuy

Mohammad Ibnul M.

Mohammad Ibnul M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Xiaomi Redmi 9s arrived in mint condition

Although it was a bit unfamiliar paying through PayPal for TecoBuy, everything else on their website was alright. Bought the Xiaomi Redmi 9s from their online store on 11th of May. Shipping and processing altogether showed 10-15 days. Was really worried reading all the negative reviews about shipping time and item quality but I guess I'm one of their lucky customers. The phone arrived within 17 days of ordering it. People shouldn't worry about not receiving their items. They're definitely not a scam. It's just the coronavirus crisis that's causing all the delay. Just hold tight!

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi Note 9s 6GB/64GB
Paul B.

Paul B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I received my galaxy watch active 2

I put another review here. They accepted my order cancellation after 3 days. Then I ordered this watch on 13th May. I got update emails from them in all stages then I got tracking number for DPEX. And finally I got my watch after 13 days on 26th May. Considering the price, it is a pretty good shipment time!
The watch is genuine and I'm enjoying it so much. Saved $100
I need to mention I had to reboot the watch using a video on YouTube to change the watch region to Australia. Otherwise, samsung pay would not work on this watch.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch active 2 40mm Bluetooth

Rebecca

RebeccaPerth, WA

Excellent quality, loved it thank you very much.

Very satisfied, excellent quality, product and service was outstanding. Very easy to navigate the store. Would recommend this store to my friends and family. Love the experience and service very professional. Thank you very much for your wonderful help.

Bruce H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A positive experience.

Ordered Sony headphones on the 8th of May, they arrived 10 days later. Great price and I was emailed updates on order progress via email. This was the first time that I've ordered through Tecobuy and, though I read the reviews and discovered that they aren't based in Australia after payment (through Paypal), I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. I paid for and received genuine Sony WH1000xm3 Headphones at a significant discount. Thanks Tecobuy.

Product PurchasedSony WH-1000XM3

Find out how Tecobuy compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Horrible costumer service, poor quality products, disorganised

Extremely disappointed with the costumer service.
Initially have paid for the express shipping and the it was ignored, product took even longer to receive the product when I first bought it.

Mobile phone that I bought has been loosing quality and it's been freezing and lagging. Ask for some help and without even having look at my phone, just assumed that it has been physically demaged so they don't have to deal with it. Because they assume it wouldn't be covered by the warranty, costumer service doesn't even wanna to investigate the issue and try to help in some way.

Tecobuy just want you to purchase and do NOT care about your experience as a costumer. Never going to recommend or purchase anything again and I hope you won't either.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi Note 10
steve

steveNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great quality Smartwatch

Huawei GT 2 46mm Smartwatch is an awesome watch. It feels really nice on the wrist , great quality and long battery. Received in Tasmania within 2 weeks which is excellent .

Product PurchasedHuawei GT 2 46mm Smartwatch

Samsung Galaxy Tab A. Delivered on time.

Was a bit worrying reading the reviews after I purchased my Samsung Tablet from them but delivery was prompt. The only criticism would be that messages are automated and it takes a little while to update their delivery status emails. Product was cheaper than anywhere else listed and I'm quite happy. easy to navigate around the site. Good range and happy with my tablet.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

mark c.

mark c.

When truth & speed don't matter.

Alex E.

Alex E.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great phone!

I broke my current phone and needed a new phone ASAP, found the Samsung A71 at the lowest price on their website so bought it. Had it delivered in a week (standard post) and I'm super happy with the purchase.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71

Tim

TimSouthwest, VIC

No problems

There are a lot of negative responses on here, which made me very concerned after I had placed my order on Tecobuy.

But I just wanted to say that the order arrived (Sony headphones) to Australia within 2 weeks, well packaged and with the product working well.

Cheers

512GB SD Card

Good on-line experience. Even with Covid19 issues product came from Hong Kong to NZ in 4 days. Took another 5 days to get from Auckland to Tauranga but that was due to our lockdown measures.
SD Card fits nicely into my new smart phone. massive storage for photos, music and videos.

Product Purchased512GB micro SD card
Sam

SamNew South Wales

Not a scam, very good website

I had ordered a tablet from Australia on this site and it came within 10 days which is excellent. Many other reviews claim the site is a scam which did worry me, however, the only unknown factor I encountered was that it was being sent from China and I was sent an adaptor plugin for the charger as it was made for the Chinese power outlet. Overall an excellent product and delivery.

Very happy with my purchase

I was very happy with my purchase. The website was straight forward and purchase easy. My Amazfit GTR arrived in just over a week. I dont understand the mixed reviews I will definitely use Tecobuy again.

Product PurchasedAmazfit GTR

JenWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing

Thought I was buying from Aus but it’s HK. Received quickly. Phone from Eastern Europe as pamphlet in box can’t read. Also electric plug not for Aus and the adaptor they sent is incorrect.

Product PurchasedPhone
Xiaoyuan H.

Xiaoyuan H.Perth, WA

Not a scam, Not a scam, Not a scam

It tooks 3 weeks by priority parcel to arrive my Australian address from Hongkong, it is actually quite fast in this special global virus outbreak time, the product i ordered was a Huawei p30 lite, wrapped in a perfect way n the goods was received completely intact, the only question is there's no tax invoice enclosed, a bit wired for anything selling at or above few hundred bucks. However, their price is a bargain n dispatching is fast, my overall spend on this purchase was still $100 less then local electronic shop even after adding $50 courier fare. Will shop with Tecobuy again, definitely.

Product PurchasedHuawei P30

Josh

Joshasked

I've been looking at a camera lens on TecoBuy and was just wondering if I would get scammed and if it was worth it.

Margarida G.
Margarida G.

I did in fact get the item (even tho it took longer than I was expecting), but the follow up and costumer service is zero. Lack of communication and poor costumer service from the moment I bought my mobile phone.

Bruce H.

I got my headphones too. Paid for express postage and the headphones thru Paypal - got tracking info less than 24 hours after payment. Never had a need to contact customer service.

eri17durbaku

eri17durbakuasked

Hellow
I have recently purchased a mac book air from Teco Buy and I have looked at several review and Im getting really scared,
Can someone specifically help me on this?

JenW

I received my product from techobuy promptly. I have tried to contact them but no response.

Adorasked

Is there any telephone whether here in Australia or Hong Kong number to contact in case there's issue with the purchase???

Macrog
Macrog

Not sure about telephone number, but they have an email help option which I made use of to check on something - they responded quite quickly and courteously. I was quite satisfied with this.

Ador

Thanks Macrog, Yes I emailed TECObuy to the given e address support@teconuy.com multiple times but to no avail. Is this the email address you sent to? Cheers