Ted's Cameras

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (96)
Anthony kroschel

Anthony kroschelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent follow up support

An online purchase where the item was to go on back order. I was contacted end of day by email by a staff member explaining the change to the order.

Phoning in the following day via the Ted's support line the operator handled the out come in a professional and supportive way
This staff member is now the face of Ted's cameras. I would like to thank those two support staff members for the way this order was managed.

Teds CamerasTed's Cameras

Hi Anthony, Terrific feedback for our Online team, it is appreciated.

Len

LenSydney, NSW

V happy about the dealing

It was good, lot of information, and good product range , responded to product query and was v helpful and was delivered on time with no issues

Teds CamerasTed's Cameras

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is appreciated.

Brian

BrianCentral Queensland, QLD

Best customer service

10/10 very satisfied, very easy to understand everything.
Very Professional, wasn't any problems with everything
Very easy to navigate site... Easy

Teds CamerasTed's Cameras

Hi Brian, Terrific feedback for our Web site, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is appreciated.

Kellie

KellieAustralian Capital Territory

Friendly & helpful service

Friendly & helpful service from the online & physical store in tracking down the product I was after was fantastic - much appreciated.

Teds CamerasTed's Cameras

Thank you very much for your most welcome feedback, it is appreciated.

Creakingbones.South-Eastern Region, NSW

TOP RATE SERVICE

I located there GoPro part I required easily on Ted's web site along with many other GoPro accessories that are now on my wish list. Shortly after I placed my order I received a communication from Ted's advising that there would be a wait for delivery and did I wish to cancel the order. I replied that I was happy to wait for my order to be filled. Then I received a nicely worded email from Ted's thanking me for my business. Over the years I've found Ted's staff be spot on with their customer relation skills and many retailers could learn from the positive way Ted's staff respond to customers. I am unable to fault Ted's business practises.

Teds CamerasTed's Cameras

Terrific feedback for our Online team, it is appreciated.

You are welcome.

Rap

RapSydney

Ordered online still not shipped after 5 days

It seems the stock status isnt a true reflection given I order a camera which was apparently in stock ("Pending Shippit") however still not shipped after 5 days.

Teds CamerasTed's Cameras

Hi Rap, If you would like to give me your order number I would be happy to look into what has happened with your order. suep@teds.com.au

Terrible online customer service Do not purchase products from this company

I bought a Panasonic camera at the end of October and was told to wait until the end of November to hear the ETA of my products. When the end of November came I was not contacted or told any information. I called to see what was happening and was told that they would sort it and get back to me at the end of the day. Three days later I had not received any information so I called again. The same thing happens and I wasn't contacted for two more weeks. This whole time I was also emailing as well trying to find information. I then finally call today to find out that there isn't any stock of what I wanted and that I would have to wait till mid-2021 for it. Only good thing is that I am meant to get a refund. Let's see if they screw this up.

PaulW

PaulWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great response to a warranty claim!

The contact person from online support dealt with my query re warranty service on a newly purchased Olympus lens in a friendly, professional and efficient way.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedOlympus 100-400 zoom lens
Teds CamerasTed's Cameras

Hi Paul, I'm so pleased to hear the Online team looked after you so well . Thanks very much for letting us know!

LVee

LVeeSydney, NSW

Great online help!

There were issues with my gift card but through their online help this was resolved quickly and I ordered some lenses which was super easy, and the checkout was also quick. There was a great range of products available.

Product PurchasedLenses
Teds CamerasTed's Cameras

Terrific feedback for our Online team, it is appreciated.

Emma

EmmaCentral West, NSW

Shocked and Amazed

It was incredibly easy to find everything I needed, after I ordered they were amazing at fraud checks (though it has taken longer for my order to be processed, I very much appreciate the security involved) and were very polite and to the point. When one of my items was a special order they even confirmed with me if I would be happy to wait until their supplier shipped it to them!! I am incredibly impressed with the customer service and transparency of the ordering system (not to mention the quality of the products and the amazing deals). Ted's is without a doubt my go-to camera store now and I'm recommending it to everyone who say's even the WORD "camera..."

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 90D

Hi Emma,
Thank you very much for your most welcome feedback regarding our products and our Online team, it is appreciated.
I'll be sure to pass your compliments on to the team.

CherieCentral Queensland, QLD

Comprehensive, Time Saving And Affordable

Product Purchasedsecond hand Canon 7 camera
Teds CamerasTed's Cameras

Hi Cherie, I'm so pleased to hear Petrina, looked after you so well. She does go the extra mile for our customers. Thanks very much for letting us know!

Cherie

Apologies, Petrina must have been my amazing sales assistant...over the telephone it sounded a little like Katrina. And absolutely agree, she goes the extra mile..an asset to Ted's Camera's :)

Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordering prints a simple process

This was my first experience with this online store. I wanted to get some prints via an online store and figured Ted’s Camera had a good reputation.

It’s early days in my photo printing experience, but so far the process has been easy to use and fairly intuitive.

I had a warning about print quality because of the size of the print that I wanted. But that’s what I would expected. I chose to go ahead, in the hope that the quality will be suitable for what I wanted.

The checkout system was simple and the service offered a store pickup option.

Great customer service!

I did not receive a tracking number when I was told I was supposed to get one, I sent an email to your online store and got a reply about 20 minutes later, helping me immensely, not only should you pride yourself in your products but in your workers ( shout out to Chris for his help) I will definitely recommend you to others.
kind regards Anastacia.

Product PurchasedApexel 5 in 1 Clip on Lens Kit
ANGE

ANGEGippsland, VIC

Excellent customer service

Absolutely brilliant service. Chris has been fantastic with advise and help. Pointed me in the right area for the lens I need for my vintage camera. The follow up was personal. Awesomne

Product Purchasednikon camera lens
Teds CamerasTed's Cameras

Hi Ange, Terrific feedback for Chris from the On Line team, it is appreciated.

Saska

SaskaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Returned item - fantastic service!

I had issues with a microphone I bought. My preference was to get a different type of microphone, rather than simply a replacement for the faulty one. My phone call was answered promptly, and authority was immediately given for my microphone to be replaced with a more expensive microphone - and at no additional cost. What great service, I was very impressed.

Hi Saska,
I'm so pleased to hear the On Line team looked after you so well . Thanks very much for letting us know!

James D.

James D.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Needed a product with limited stock availability at short notice. Online support staff were very helpful in tracking down stock and getting it to me the next day for pickup. I was also quite impressed with the quality of support in store - staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about their products.

Teds CamerasTed's Cameras

Hi James, I'm so pleased to hear the On Line Team looked after you so well . Thanks very much for letting us know!

Kim G.

Kim G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Amazing Help I Received

The staff so helpful and superb and so understanding I can't say thank you enough am at UNI and with COVID-19 I found it so hard to find what I needed and yeah the girls were so awesome and helped me big time with what I was needed.

Product PurchasedCanon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Lens
Teds CamerasTed's Cameras

Hi Kim, I'm so pleased to hear the On Line Team looked after you so well . Thanks very much for letting us know!

Missing Items & bad customer service

Stock availability online doesn't match what's actually stock in store. Store missed items from order in package. Followed up with Customer Service who said they would follow it up and get back to me. They didn't. Followed it up again. Wouldn't shop with them. No responsibility taken and extremely disappointing service. A shame

Teds CamerasTed's Cameras

I would like to look into this matter further for you. Could you please contact me with the order number, on web@teds.com.au or suep@teds.com.au

Pom13s

Pom13sHunter Region, NSW

Customer Service is sensational

Excellent and efficient customer service
I found the website easy to use and informative.
The pricing was fair and communication superb - friendly, knowledgeable and quick to respond.
I purchased a Canon 800D which came with a twin lens pack and a free bonus 50mm /1.8 lens from Canon.
Sue was absolutely brilliant to deal with and my order was despatched as soon as payment was made.
Happy customer

Teds CamerasTed's Cameras

Thank you very much for your most welcome feedback regarding our products and our Web team.

GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service online

I ordered an item via the online store. I received an email advising the item would be another 6 weeks before delivery. I was then given the opportunity to cancel the order if I wanted. I was happy to wait the 6 weeks, as i knew what was in front of me, and i wasn't waiting and wondering when the item would arrive. Always best to be upfront about waiting times. Thanks.

Teds CamerasTed's Cameras

Hi Geoff, Terrific feedback for our On Line team, it is appreciated.