Listing monitored by Ted's Cameras

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (169)

Excellent Customer Service, quick to respond every time.

was given prompt and accurate information every time, very easy to deal with. will be going back when i need more camera equipment

Help with a product

Sadly the item I was wanting to buy was no longer available, but I was very pleased with the service and advice I received.

Teds CamerasTed's CamerasSend a private message

Thank you very much for your most welcome feedback regarding our Online team.

Great transparency and service

I placed a special order with Ted's for a camera I really wanted. They contacted me letting me know how long it would take and gave me the option to either proceed or cancel. I ended up cancelling but I really appreciate that they gave me the option instead of holding onto my money and forcing me to wait. Appreciate the transparency and overall service.

Teds CamerasTed's CamerasSend a private message

Hi Scotty, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is appreciated.

Steve K
Steve KSydney, NSW

Great Service and Value

I've purchased several Items from Ted's in the past 3 months. The Online and In Store service has been excellent. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

Teds CamerasTed's CamerasSend a private message

Hi Steve, I'm so pleased to hear the Online team have looked after you so well . Thanks very much for letting us know!

Excellent customer service

I had a discrepancy with the purchase of my new camera. I emailed Ted's online customer service and explained the problem. They were fantastic at resolving my issue. Polite efficient, can't thank Kylie and Have the enough. So happy I stayed a Ted's member

Teds CamerasTed's CamerasSend a private message

Hi Carole, Thank you very much for your most welcome feedback regarding Kylie from our Online team.

Nix
NixGippsland, VIC

Thank you Van!

Huge shout out to Van in the Chadstone store who patiently and gently helped rectify a very stuck memory card slot after my daughter had accidentally inserted the card upside down. She had saved for more than a year to buy her first SLR, so I was quietly freaking out that this might be a somewhat expensive lesson. Van to the rescue.
*Thank* *you* !

Teds CamerasTed's CamerasSend a private message

I'm so pleased to hear Van looked after you so well . Thanks very much for letting us know!

Holly
HollyHunter Region, NSW

100% best customer service and service in general

Awesome customer service, quick to answer inquiries. A trusted company. Will be back for more. I absolutely love my new Nikon, I chose to shop at this store as I had good memories from over 10 years ago when I purchased my first SLR as a teen. I’m glad this place is still around!

Teds CamerasTed's CamerasSend a private message

Hi Holly, Thank you very much for your most welcome feedback, enjoy the new equipment.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Mark
Mark

Reassuring and prompt response

Cancelled order without any issue, refund was very prompt. A great example of how online business should be done. Will certainly return for all my camera gear in the future, great job Ted’s Cameras.

Mary
Mary

Cancel purchase and refund required.

I cancelled purchase due to my misunderstanding of delivery time. Communication was excellent and resolved in quick time. I would recommend this business due to product was what I wanted but timing was off. Refund was immediate. Thank you Ted’s!

Teds CamerasTed's CamerasSend a private message

Hi Mary, Thank you very much for your most welcome feedback regarding our Online team.

Peter Wells
Peter WellsGippsland, VIC

Prompt, Positive and Courteous

Sough information on valuing second hand camera equipment and was very pleased with an extremelly prompt and positive reply. Erin was the Ted's representative who assisted and I thank here very much.. A great advocate for the company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Bruce

Needed to cancel an order. Quick response.

Due to the fact that Ted’s was unable to fulfill my order in a time frame that suited me, for a product on back order, I chose to cancel the order. They organized a refund that was effected within hours. Very easy dealing with this professional and efficient company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Bruce

So impressed I came back for another purchase

Teds CamerasTed's CamerasSend a private message

That's awesome Bruce, happy shopping.

Super obliging!

I wanted to buy a second hand camera on line and have it shipped to me in Oz before I returned home to Europe. Staff shipped camera to Sydney store to avoid delays! Top class

Teds CamerasTed's CamerasSend a private message

Hi Liam, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is appreciated.

karlreed43
karlreed43

Happy with Z6ii +24-200mm VR bought inshop at Greensborough

I find the web site only usable, its really not that good.
The responsiveness to queries is first class.
As for the Z6ii, I am not sure about the AF, but, te IQ is a real step up from the D750, and, also, the 24-200mm Z is so sharp i don't feel the need for anything sharper.

Great service.

This is the second time I have bought online from Ted's. Both times they have been a pleasure to deal with. Prompt to reply to any questions I've had. Super quick in dispatch and delivery. And extremely price competitive on both items I have purchased

Teds CamerasTed's CamerasSend a private message

Hi Gordon, Thank you very much for your most welcome feedback regarding our products and team.

Aidan Kerr
Aidan KerrSydney, NSW

Faultless

Claire in the online team was very helpful answered all my questions and followed up on everything. Would highly recommend the customer service was the best I’ve experienced

Teds CamerasTed's CamerasSend a private message

Hi Aidan, I'll be sure to pass the compliments on to Claire, she will be very pleased with your positive feedback.