96% · 462 · 4%

Amanda Ting
Amanda Ting

It's fine

It's an extremely sharp knife straight out of the box. For me it is not nicely weighted, as in it is too light to hold and so I miss the feeling of using slightly heavier chef knives.
Bikash Acharya
Bikash Acharya

Nice and perfect for my everyday kitchen needs

It has nice shape, and good grip on hand. Since it’s so sharp (I’m dead serious), it shears through the veggies (sometime I even chop corn with it). Preparing food using this knife in my kitchen has been fun to me. Best knife I bought so far.
Erica
EricaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Fantastic knife

This knife is the sharpest I have every used. Glides through the toughest meat an vegetables, highly recommend this knife. Anyone looking for a new knife, don’t go look past the Tefal range
James Jasper
James JasperSoutheast, SA3 posts

A quality knife

Well balanced work knife, that holds its edge with the just a minimum of sharpening. Very happy, the price is right, I would certainly recommend this knife to my friends.
Kristina Katalinic
Kristina Katalinic

Love it!!

Best knife in my house!!!!!Thank you for great products..been using them for 20 years now.Wainting for removable handle pans and pits to be on reduced price.Europe is much cheaper than here.
Jfr
JfrSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Best Knife

Very sharp and nicely balanced, this chef's knife is perfect for so many tasks in the kitchen. We do have a large set of knives, but we find ourselves reaching for this knife quite often as it does such a good job.
Jenny  Martyn
Jenny Martyn

Great knife

Cuts extremely well. Great to hold and slice. Makes chopping a breeze. Prepping is so easy. Thankyou Tefal. Keep making these beautiful household items. Thanx again Tefal. Cheers grom Tassie.
Gazz
GazzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Great sharp, well balanced and keen-edged knife

Great sharp, light, well balanced and keen-edged knife ideal for all cooking tasks in the kitchen. Ideal length too. I got mine as bonus for purchase of a Tefal Cook4Me pressure cooker.
Timothy Davidson
Timothy Davidson

love it

very well balanced and comfortable to use sharp sharp sharp love it.
I need a complete set of knives to make life complete. I use it at least twice a day.
Kerrie English
Kerrie English

As good as any other knife we have

It is as good as we thought it would be why does a review have to be 30 words? thats not really asking for an honest review seriously its taking up too much of my time thinking what to write so i can get out of this review screen
Paul Roos
Paul Roos

Tefal Ice Force Chef's Knife 20cm

Great quality and wonderful to use, My Wife is impressed with it so far. The feel and use of it has been a pleasant surprise. Would recommend this to anyone.
Derek Bisset
Derek Bisset

Perfect for camping

We use the knife when we are preparing lunches and dinners when go caravanning. It’s a perfect size with an easy hold black handle. A nice looking knife to add to my Tefal collection.
Barbara Zoeller
Barbara Zoeller

It's great!

So far it's a great knife and I'm still getting used to it. The handle is very different to the handles on my old knives that I've had for 20+ years.
Gary
GaryNorth-West & West coast, TAS2 posts

Excellent knife to use

Lovely and sharp the only thing I wished it had was a decent protector for the extremely sharp blade. Good size for generally using in any kitchen. Superbly great for use.
Adam Morris
Adam MorrisMurray Region, NSW4 posts

Best knife I’ve had

This Knife is superb. Keeps its edge. Very sharp and balanced. Bla bla bla bla. I’ll add these words onto the end, for some stupid reason, it insists on 30 words!