1.7

NBN 25/5
MistryShopper
MistryShopperSydney, NSW3 posts

Swtch to TPG for a 5G - $20 Cheaper Per Month and 24/7 support

TPG provides the same 5G home internet for $20 less and with 24/7 support seven days a week.

Telstra is well known for rubbish support (the support is not available on Saturday or Sunday, and on weekdays, they close at 8 pm), so I have been without wifi for a week just because I work Monday to Friday and get home after 8 pm. I just switched to TPG and love the Philippine-based support (God bless the Philippines and TPG) Show details

Jimmy D
  Telstra Broadband
Sara
SaraCanberra48 posts
  NBN Fixed Wireless

Absolutely appalling gold tier service

Going out of my mind on week three with no nbn. Can’t work. Go through autobot or phone to be told after answering the same questions and they run tests that I need a technician. Five mins after I hang up get an auto message saying technician has been cancelled cause issue has resolved. Have spent hours on this farce . Tonight I got told I was being disrespectful. Think I’ve spent forty hours on this now… what do I do? Show details
Leo
LeoSydney, NSW24 posts
Crouch123
Crouch123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  NBN 50/20

Telstra is the best

I just changed from Dodo back to Telstra. The difference is irrefutable in terms of reliability, speed and performance. Whilst Telstra is more expensive compared to many of the other providers, you do get what you pay for. I don’t believe, having had a poor experience with budget providers due to frequent dropping out and very slow speeds even on a higher tier plan, that I will ever change from Telstra. Their communication seems to have improved since I last used their services as I got regular emails to confirm delivery of the router and to confirm when my connection was ready. The set up is also very easy, literally plug and play. I should have never left in the first place! Show details
Jonathan W.
Jonathan W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Telstra Broadband
Pidgie57 posts
  NBN

NBN upgrade experience

I registered for the free Telstra NBN upgrade fibre to the premises. Massive mistake. I have been left with no internet and after two hours on the phone with Telstra they can't fix it. The day started at 8am. It took 6 hours to install the NBN box followed by 2 hours of complaints to Telstra. No internet. Don't do it. You won't get the promised connection.
Pidgie

I have received a message from Telstra asking for $425 for the free upgrade.

lifebeinit
lifebeinitCentral Queensland, QLD4 posts
  NBN 100/20

Worst experience with Telstra and nbn

Trying to get nbn installed and up and running from Telstra and nbn service man what a circus absolute joke every person I spoke to was foreign and hard to understand in the end I got everything installed after a month of back and forth and in the end I gave up told them to stick it as it was all to hard as they kept calling and booking appointments to get the job done and it was already done two weeks before hand from the last foreign contractor they sent around as they had no idea what was going on so in the end I told them to stop calling and forget about the service I ordered and I will stay with adsl and find a different provider as they were all so unprofessional side show never again with Telstra or there nbn provider… Show details
Bahaa
Bahaa2 posts
  5G Home Internet

Waste of money, bad inconsistent service

If there is less than 1 Star I would've selected it.
At the trial stage, they give good service, but once the trial is out then good luck with that!
Claiming to be the fastest service. 5G Telstra specifically is the worst of all.
No consistency whatsoever.
And get this. their 5G tech support team goes home after 8 pm!!!!!!!!! so no one to assist
So someone could pull the plug at 8 pm and no one will have any support until they wake up after 8 am!!
outrageous Show details
Philski
PhilskiForest Lake15 posts

Nightmare and a Big Mistake

Our transition from nbn to the node to nbn fibre to the home. What a complete nightmare. At least 4 hours of my life on hold and working through issues and still no internet connection.
Now I've escalated a complaint.
Here I sit, in 2024 with no internet in my home. What a complete joke. Show details
James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very affordable Telstra home, 5G Internet

Telstra home 5G is amazing very fast and affordable. I’m experiencing speeds above 300 Mb per second march, better than nbn fibre optic to the building Give Telstra 5g home
Benno
BennoIllawarra, NSW20 posts

Terrible

Very slow down speed, average is 8mbps on the highest plan, $100 PER MONTH FOR RUBBISH.
Lag, latency, ping is is also rubbish. Show details
Damien W.
Damien W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Poor service

I pay for the maximum internet speed and reliability, yet internet has been consistently dropping in and out for months now. Telstra don’t know anything about it until I let them know. Would have thought they should know themselves without me raising it all the time. No fixes. No financial restitution.
Telstra has no morals and no integrity whatsoever. Show details

Beryl
Beryl · Telstra Broadband (BigPond)

Is Telstra changing their BigPond, have received advice that from December 9th, I may be cut off

Peter M.
Peter M. · Telstra Broadband (BigPond)

My 4g doesn't work after I leave the house what can I do to remedy this?

Chris C
Chris C · Telstra Broadband (BigPond)

How do I activate teltra tv using step 1 -
step 2-and step 3

Pierre F.
Pierre F.

Compare all Telstra Broadband (BigPond) listings
Standard Monthly Price $95$80$110
Typical Evening Download Speed 50Mbps25Mbps100Mbps
Promotional Offer

3 months BINGE Standard subscription available to Telstra customers who are NEW to BINGE with a consumer post-paid mobile or home internet plan. Redeem by 30 June 2022. Must redeem via BINGE or on a Telstra TV. BINGE Standard monthly fees (currently $14/month) apply after offer period ends unless changed or cancelled. Requires internet and compatible device.

Get Device Protect (helps defend against cyber threats with access to the complete Security Suite from Trend Micro™) offer for first 2 months. Pay 10/month after the first 2 months offer. The Two months is redeemable ONCE per account. Available to NEW Telstra consumer post-paid mobile or internet customers. App download required.

12 months Disney+ is included when you sign up or another eligible new plan. Offer ends 28 March, redeem by 31 May. Roll onto month-to-month subscription, currently $11.99/month after 12 months. Cancel anytime. New and returning Disney+ subscribers only.

Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps5 Mbps20 Mbps
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps25 Mbps100 Mbps
Contract TypeSet PeriodSet PeriodSet Period
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Packages AvailableBundleBundleBundle
Service TypeNBNNBNNBN

Contact info for Telstra Broadband (BigPond)

Mon8:00 am - 7:00 pm