Telstra Home Phone

Telstra Home Phone

adamshoppee
adamshoppeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incompetent and totally UNPROFESSIONAL TELSTRA

What a nightmare this company is. I ordered NBN with Telstra ,they cut my land line (which i use for business)2 weeks before my appointment. 2 Months later they managed to get me hooked up with very little compassion or compensation. I would highly recommend every one stay away from Telstra!!!!

Colin M.
Colin M.Sydney, NSW

Telstra Cuts Off Home Phone As I Refused To Take out a $77per month NBN when with another Provider...

Gavin
GavinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Telstra - Please Don’t Talk To Us

I have tried to talk to someone at Telstra on numerous occasions, and I’m always provided a recorded message or sent a text to go online. They just don’t want to talk with their customers.

Looking for perfection
Looking for perfectionSydney, NSW

Useless customer service. NO STARS

Submitted a change of ownership form in November which has never been processed. Keep getting emails for a survey on service from Telstra Team <customer_surveys@feedback.telstra.com.au> . No service has been done and the actual link for the survey goes nowhere (This site can't be reached). Email surveys keep coming but NO service has been performed. So useless. It sickens me as I am a Telstra share holder.

Chao L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disconnected my phone line

Phone number (03)98784169
Fix it up Telstra

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Shane C.
Shane C.Perth, WA

Zero Stars

NOT HAPPY JAN
NOT HAPPY JANMirboo North

Rental in Advance 23 Oct 2020

FYI history -Pay each pension day, so in credit definitely from Dec 2017 to date. Rec'd letter 23 Oct 2020 advising Phone Plan changing from 23 Nov 2020 (plan normally $55 but I get $10 Pensioner concession + a further $10 discount, so monthly price is $35 + other stuff free). WOW who came up with confuted pricing plan? You should see the final workings. My problem is with advance payment paid in 2012 now again 2021. tried Chat and got 'robot + Johnny who left me. cannot see how telstra get figures as none make 'cents'

iamagirl1969
iamagirl1969South Australia

Charged $126.96 overdue bill for free incoming call only landline???

Today I received a final payment notice from Telstra, stating I had an overdue account for $126.96. (final notice even though I have not received a previous bill) I only have one account with Telstra and this is for an incoming call only - priority assist-land-line, which the last time I checked, was free! I rang Telstra about half an hour ago, and all I got told to ring them back, in three hours time because they were too busy to deal with my issue. (its now almost 2.30pm Adelaide time) So by this time, it will make it 5.30pm my time and 6.30pm (EST) time and they will be closed. Nice one Telstra... I have lodged a complaint with the TIO. I am not chasing these Klutzes around...

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Impossible to Cancel

Telstra is like the Hotel California - you can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

My 82yo pensioner father is undergoing pallative care and has not been home for months so has been trying to cancel his home phone and internet bundle. There's no option to do this online, you can't get through to anyone on the customer service line and their live chat is non-responsive (until you're not there).

I finally managed to cancel it for him today but I reckon they owe us a year of phone/internet charges for being unable to cancel earlier.

Telstra cancellation

I have been trying since last November to cancel a home phone account (0885226455)with Telstra, I have voice cancelled on their 1300 No., I have emailed to every address I can find, I have texted them numerous times on any No. I can find,, I even live chatted with someone who stopped the conversation short.. what do I have to do to get rid of this useless, using the word reluctantly, "service' ..I don't even have a line in anymore due to rebuilding.. BUT they still send me an invoice!.. For heavens sake Telstra if you cant do the job, you are being more than well paid to do, Pack it in and find something you may be able to do..

bonnie
bonnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely useless

I have to advocate on behalf of my mother who is hearing and sight impaired. I rang Telstra regarding a letter she received about changing her plan and had a query on the charges on her current plan. The person at the other end of the phone had no idea what I was talking about and I got completely fed up with reading out a particular paragraph relating to charges about 5 times. Nothing solved. Going onto the Telstra website was a complete and utter waste of 3/4 hour. Cannot even get across what your grief is. It's about time someone made them lift their game.

Spring
SpringSydney

Hopeless refuse to refund me

John P.
John P.

Could not be worse - bordering on fraudulent

Our business changed over to the NBN with Telstra, and when this happened our land line stopped working. Their support was worse than abysmal. After three days of completely wasting my time on a ridiculous chat system I gave up and rang the ombudsman. Another day went by before they contacted us, yet we still only have promises that they will send a technician next week. I really cannot think how they could have done this worse. My business is in tatters thanks to Telstra. Shameful, disgraceful and bordering on large-scale fraud.

Rusho
RushoSydney, NSW

Rubbish Customer Support

They have removed all call support and introduced a chat support, which is a complete joke.

I spent 3 hours yesterday chatting and could not solve the issue then initiated chat 10am today, 6 hours past and still no success.

They will force me to leave the chat again and I need to start from beginning with the issue if I want to chat again.

A complete rubbish

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Telstra destroyed our company today