Telstra Home Phone

Telstra Home Phone

See the Best Home Phone Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

trev

trevGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

horrible overpriced services

was a customer for over 5 years. they refused to upgrade or repair the copper, and calling customer support was a nightmare. people reading from a script who clearly had no idea about telephone technology issues, and they didn't seem to care if you have a problem or if it gets resolved!

will never be a customer with them ever again, and I tell everyone to avoid telstra if at all possible.

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Phone and internet outages caused by Telstra - the only telephone network in Australia - never fixes issues properly.

Telstra patches bits of its old cabling as it breaks, but only some time after you call. These outages are no good for business or recording TV. And no refund.

Fred

FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Complaints Never Resolved

When you have a complaint for bad service , errors etc.etc. their overseas call centre never resolve the problem they pass you and keep on passing you to all of their friends and NEVER resolve anything time to get rid of them . Choose wisely but never any provider such as Telstra who will rip you off on service and does not fix anything.

jec051

jec051prefer not to say

Don't buy from Telstra online!!!

Sean C

Sean C

two months and account still not closed

Miriam

MiriamSydney, NSW

Hopeless

Have good deals at the moment but impossible to speak to correct person and get things sorted. You keep getting to connected to the wrong person and wrong email addresses

Mrs D

Mrs DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Telstra! Start reading these reviews!!!!

Mulder

MulderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Utter Disgrace

Telstra is a complete and utter disgrace! My 83 year old father-in-law (who is high priority medical needs) has his home phone cut off over a $50 odd dollar bill he never received...
The we go to pay the missed the bill of $50 odd and with no authority they take $120 out of our credit card!
And a call centre that you cannot understand!
A complete joke! I'm giving them 1 star because I cannot give NO stars!!!

Sam

Sam Sydney, NSW

Worst decision ever

Moved from Optus to Telstra thinking that Telstra would be more reliable as my mother is getting much older and we depend on the landline lot more. Paid 295 for a copper wire lead in installation July 6th 2019 it's now September 11th 2019 and still no installation and still no feedback from Telstra every time I call them I get a different excuse I called the ombudsman and they are no help whatsoever I have complained to the Telstra complaints line and nothing these overseas call centres making things even worse I honestly wish I did not move from Optus because as bad as they were they are much better than Telstra

Les

LesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

DISGUSTING SERVICE!!!!!!!!

Telstra is an absolute joke

australia

australiaaustralia nsw

Telstra & NBN Deception

Stay away from this store, no care or customer service. Changing 3 phones from this provider.

Signed up for 2 new phone contracts, told accessories were free with phone purchase. Walked out with $720 worth of supposedly free unwanted Telstra accessories for 2 x phones. Never wanted the extras but told it was free only to find out there is an accessory charge on the bill which only just realised( my fault for not re reading the contract). Stung by the Telstra Unley store again.

Disappointing - changing providers

Horrible experiences getting home phones fixed this year. Great difficulty calling complaints managers, over 15 technicians for my parents. They don't call back. Complaints closed without any correspondence from Telstra

May A.

May A.Illawarra, NSW

Disgraceful

My elderly, visually impaired father didn't want a private number but Telstra didn't care. They gave him one anyway. Apparently there are only private numbers with Telstra now? Lots of lies, weeks pass, different reference numbers, hours speaking to customer support and misery.He still has a private number which he doesn't want. Why can't he get his listed number back? The lack of compassion Telstra has shown over this matter is deeply concerning. The phone customer representatives cannot or will not comprehend that there is a problem.

bill bayley

bill bayley

I had my home phone with optus but i changed to Telstra because optus is useless & i never had a working phone. Plus the staff at the call centre are rude & customer service is shocking. Telstra is the best

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service

I used to have my Home Phone with Telstra but I moved to Optus in 2011 because I couldn't get good reception at all. The staff were rude to me and the service was shocking.

Mario

MarioSydney, NSW

Very poor infrastructure

GrrrrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is Telstra Dodgy?

I have been telling Telstra for months that I have trouble connecting to the internet. Yesterday I rang them again and they decided I need a new modem. And then organised a new one and NBN connection. Today I get 3 pre-recorded scam phone calls saying that my phone line and internet was going to be disconnected in the next 24 hours and I need to press 1 on my keyboard to speak with technical support. So I am wondering how the scammers knew I was getting nbn connected? I rang the same 1300 number I rang yesterday and spoke to the same person again, that is also weird.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Lazy technician

My landline was damaged in the recent storm, a Telstra technician came to my business on Friday he was focusing on my internet I had to tell him at least 5 times it was my landline, his english was very poor he didn't fix the issue and lied about the reason I still don't have a landline. Lazy

Brett H.

Brett H.asked

What's the latest, most expensive, best home phone thats available to buy, that's a 2 phone system?

nos

nosasked

how do i organise a three way conversation when someone rings in

boobooasked

what do people think of Telstra these days!?

My Employer is changing Telco providers due to repeated poor customer service; and as soon as I can work through Contract penalties, I will be changing my personal Telco services away from Telstra. The savings I can make elsewhere may offset early cancellation of Telstra Contracts.

Michael Cain
Michael Cain

The only advantage for Telstra is their broader mobile coverage in rural areas. I work at a remote mine site with only Telstra coverage so unfortunately only can use Telstra mobile. As for landline phones the service is all the same whom ever you choose, all terrible overseas call centers for when you have issues.

booboo

people should answer by 'LEAVING' Telstra! if enough of us do that! perhaps they 'will get the message!? it seems the only other option is, learn to speak the Philippine language! why do we have to deal with people outside our country anyway!? there ,must be people here that can do what they are doing! but perhaps Telstra has to pay them too much!?

Get an answer from our members and Telstra representatives