5% · 13258 · 93%

wayne h.
wayne h.North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Telstras a joke

We have been with Telstra since 2007 and around 2010 received a modem and House phone package 2 voip phones ( so the phones are 14 years old ) called Telstra this morning to see if we could get a replacement phone as they have both now stopped working , no replacements and basically told go and buy a new one. That's fine we are just looking for a new service provider for the whole package thats over 16k we have spent this them, no more
SVR1968
SVR19682 posts

Telstra are a complete JOKE!!!

Since October 2023, I’ve been trying in vain to get a landline installed for my mother who is in an aged care facility. In December 2023, Telstra got the phone finally working, Telstra (in their “wisdom”), decided to disconnect the phone.

I have made numerous calls to Telstra to resolve the issue, and they simply can’t get my mother’s phone to work.

How Telstra are still in business is beyond me, they are by far the most incompetent, inept telco out there, but even when they used to be Telecom, they were just as awful.

Kaye
KayeQueensland2 posts

Prolonged Waiting in Phone Queues and Chat Messages with no resolution

Telstra's customer service has hit rock bottom—endless phone queues with automated promises of 18 minutes turning into an hour and 45 minutes, coupled with ineffective chat support where agents pass you around without resolving any issues.
m r
m rwinmalee22 posts

Theifs

Putting price up again they don't seem to stop well great way of getting rid of customers going to Optus cheaper than a thiefing company like Telstra
Elias K.
Elias K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Glen M
Glen MSydney, NSW13 posts

Priority assistance is a joke

My 94 year old mother had no Telstra service. After 3 hours of the insane chat service. We got no-where.
criscros
criscrosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA19 posts

Telstra rep asking for Optus IP address!

This afternoon I was called by a person 3 x purporting to be calling on behalf of Telstra. The numbers were not withheld and were 07 37098107, 3709 8108, 37098109. I have Optus NBN, the person called [Name Removed] wanted to know my IP address for some reason. I stated that I had an Optus account and therefore the call was a scam. She called me a [Content Removed] before I hung up. There is no other way to report this and I hope Telstra investigates the numbers.
Susan C.
Susan C.Perth, WA7 posts

Rambler 101
Rambler 10114 posts

Polly
PollyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC24 posts

Telstra - The BIG Australian company that forgot the elderly!!

I am online AGAIN to Telstra trying to report after having been through the generic online machine questions about the "fault to our phoneline or internet".....but I am trying to call FOR an elderly frail person who is not attached to OUR phone line or our account....because she cannot make calls!! This is something that those at Telstra seem to have missed in their life experience!
Oh how I wish some of Telstra's profits were dedicated to attending to issues such as these!! But no, the only important thing in life is MONEY & PROFITS!!!
Leo
Leo16 posts

AVOID

Rcvd my Telstra deskphone today - didn't work ! Well done Telstra - you really are CRAP !
Alex
AlexSydney, NSW12 posts

Telstra is the worst company I have ever dealt with

Each time I called Telstra I would be on the app with them for an hour. Nothing would get resolved and I would need to talk to them for another hour. They ended up sending me 3 modems that I didn't need. Trying to cancel my contract was also a nightmare. I will never, ever use Telstra again.
Elderly needing Help2 posts

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

Redfern Pension
Redfern PensionSydney, NSW

Terrible service, unreliable, very hard on pensioners. They locked in 90 year olds on a 2

Very unreliable, customer service is so frustrating they do not help. They cancelled my dads phone line and left him with no service even though he needs full time care.

Glen C.
Glen C.

I need a land line connected as a matter of urgency to my parents aged care in Albury- Glen

Ian

I agree that Optus is a much better option. Telstra are so utterly incompetent, you should save yourself the grief and look elsewhere.

Kim
Kim

Can i get a technician visit my home to help set up phone, modem and medical alert system.

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

Suggest you ask Telstra

Barry J.
Barry J.

Why can't I get call forward selected callers connected to my NBN home phone? Web site says it's available and two operators say it has been connected.