Telstra Home Phone

Telstra Home Phone

See the Best Home Phone Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Telstra? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Leo
Leo

AVOID

Rcvd my Telstra deskphone today - didn't work ! Well done Telstra - you really are CRAP !

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Telstra is the worst company I have ever dealt with

Each time I called Telstra I would be on the app with them for an hour. Nothing would get resolved and I would need to talk to them for another hour. They ended up sending me 3 modems that I didn't need. Trying to cancel my contract was also a nightmare. I will never, ever use Telstra again.

ABSOLUTLEY DISGUSTING

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

As incompetent as they come

Redfern Pension
Redfern PensionSydney, NSW

Terrible service, unreliable, very hard on pensioners. They locked in 90 year olds on a 2

Very unreliable, customer service is so frustrating they do not help. They cancelled my dads phone line and left him with no service even though he needs full time care.

Jay
JaySydney, NSW

Further failed promises and further “passing the buck” by incompetent Telstra staff

JOE
JOESydney, NSW

WHAT A JOKE or IS IT A CIRCUS

After 60 years with Telstra, they have left my 90 year old dad in aged care without a phone, even after changing direct debit to my account.
My order was cancelled to move his service from room 46 to room 48. What a disgrace!
Moving all my services elsewhere and selling my shares.
Thats what happens when you become too big.

• Incentivised Review No

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Grant
Grant

Avoid

Worst provider to deal with. Rang to report a fault with my landline. Had to say and spell my name 5 times and the call centre chap still couldn’t understand. Even after using the phonetic alphabet he still couldn’t figure it out. (Basic English name btw) He kept throwing in a C in the middle. There is no C. Pretty sure the neighbourhood knows how to spell it now. I finally cracked it and asked for someone else or his supervisor only to be met with everyone was on a call. Ended up hanging up. Will be disconnecting from Telstra and using another provider.

Annoyed
AnnoyedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Telstra are useless money pigs these days

Been a Telstra Customer for over 10years, since then service been about the same (as in internet and phone works) yet customer service relations and the directions made by Telstra are a joke at best, from charging you to get a printed bill to making you pay more for a service that offers you nothing more than you were getting before. Also had issues just contacting Telstra to get a issue fixed as Telstra not even answering the phone, just redirecting to other things that still did not work or get results. Ombudsmen resolved that issue.

Sue
SueGippsland, VIC

Like spam

land line phone has been arranged by third party. Phone call ? from India with terrible connection so could only catch every third word. And expected to agree to whatever he was asking me. Then continued to phone me. If I cannot answer the phone because I am working, spam calling me 6 times an hour isn't going to change that. Asked for email. Still calling. Telstra workers turned up 2 hours after arranged time even though cancelled. And I cannot find any useful information on this website to help me understand what is going on. Asked to be put through to someone higher up. still just spam calling.

Leanne Paul
Leanne PaulAustralia

Will not pay a credit, Terrible Service.

My father passed away in April 21& his account is in credit by approx $300.00. Rang soon after to close the account & organize the credit to be paid into his estate, Rang again in May, June, August and September with all the excuses they could manage. Now moving on to 150 days & still N O C RE D I T..
Look like the Ombudsman may be the next option.

ancient artist
ancient artistTintenbar

Nightmare trying to change to another provider

Find out how Telstra Home Phone compares to other Home Phone Service Providers

With them 40 years don't blame telstra blam government giving away australian job s to people can't

Don't support telstra worst company . 132000 number don't even bother just change companies . Spoke to three people just so not willing to help. What customer service. What a joke. Ggg

Mait
MaitPerth, WA

Disgusting Treatment for Pensioners

To have one homeline plan for pensioners is a total rip off! $55 a month for a homeline only that is only used for local calls to which my mum made 7 local calls in a month is a total ripoff! It’s the only contact with family as shes 82 & doesn’t have a mobile phone. This company needs to take a good look at itself & help the elderly instead of trying to just keep taking & customer service contact time is outrageous!

Andrew
AndrewSouthwest, VIC

Internet started on home phone without authorisation

This phone is my mothers home phone. She does not need internet and telstra added internet again without authority. Now i have to jump through hoops to cancel it for the second time. What goes? This sounds like fraudulent activity to me. Call centre is closed and nobody can call back, what a joke.