1.3

7% · 790 · 92%

lynette
lynetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Build quality is just not there

I have gone through 5 of

These units. Thankfully under warranty. The idea is fantastic but the quality is just appalling. For the last year calls are frequently unable to be made or received as handset 6 is not working properly. Handset 6 is the base unit. If I had the funds I would go buy a Panasonic.

Show details

tawnyren
tawnyren

worst tablet out there

Doesn't record calls or messages, only shows calls from months ago, slow, save your money, don't bother with this lemon.

Janet Tilley
Janet Tilley

The T Hub and phone is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever bought

The T hub is the worst device i have ever bought and the hand set drops out all the time. just spoke to telstra about it and they said to bad so sad. Not interested.

I have had it 2 years and it has been unplug for a year and a half. The phone drops out all the time. It was waste of money. I should have taken it back the week after I bought it.

Mike
MikePerth6 posts

The worst product locks up. of zero functional use

The device needed reseting each week following each lockup. Telstra agreed to take it back but did nothing for me to return it. Despite multiple calls it now just gathers dust behind my bar. Which is what Telstra wants. They ignore things until they go away. Do not buy this or the new model from telstra

chez
chez2 posts

never works properly. not happy

Phone rings then stops then rings again and that's when I am able to answer the call. Won't record in coming messages. Time and date stamp years out of whack. Can't reset it. Basically useless. It just never gets used. only time it is good for is when telemarketing rings it stuffs up for them.

Trish T
Trish TSydney, NSW3 posts

T Hub 1 - after warranty may as well throw it away, no support no parts

I bought THub 1 - power pack faulty & need replacement. Rang THub support, got finally connected after hours of waiting in Queue to be told out of warranty -basically useless piece of equipment. The THub screen pristine still has plastic on it - now it's rubbish if I can't charge it & cordless phone - same. What a waste of my money !!

Doc_Lois
Doc_LoisMelbourne

T(errible)-HUB is a great desk clock and that is all

The T-Hub has very little to recommend it. This is supposed to be a centralised hub for communications, hands free, contacts, and whatever else a higher end Android tablet should be able to do.

Well...pause for effect: Try getting your T-Hub to work with a blue tooth headset with any clarity - fail. Contacts and last caller search - you can go out and grease and oil-change the car before it will be done - fail. The handsfree microphone - expect your callers to complain about the sound quality - fail. The speaker, well it is audible and that's it - fail.

The T-THub does however make an excellent, if somewhat expensive, desk clock - pass.

Hugh N Porter
Hugh N Porter

What a load of crud

I was conned in to buying a t-hub and it has succeeded in stuffing up my entire phone network. I have an old phone that worked perfectly until the t-hub joined network and I can now take about one call in ten. The rest result in noise, crackling and whistling.

Jan
Jan3 posts

We love our T-Hub

Not sure why there are complaints about the T Hub. We've had no trouble with ours - it's great as a phone, especially the speaker-phone capacity, and the extra handsets; it's great having the large clock face/time on the screen; and it's handy to have another computer screen for the kids to use. We love our T Hub!

Rose
RoseMelbourne4 posts

great concept, pathetic equipment

In short," Don't Buy," I have had so many of these I feel like a professional tester..All become faulty within a very short period of time for both models.Unable to pair handsets with base station after they have disconnected themselves for example, base station turns self of intermittently, sound quality is poor for both base and handset, contacts quadruple themselves to name just a few problems.

Ross
Ross

Mr Sledge
Mr Sledge2 posts

Absolute Junk

Have been with Telstra through the T-hub 1 & 2, the handsets are the cheapest bits of junk you could ever have, phones can't keep the time and date stamp, so missed calls aren't recorded correctly. Phones hang or won't reset when trying to clear calls. Basically there is no consistency into how the handset works (or doesn't).

Considering that these phones are part of a plan that I have paid for, they really are woeful products.

The tablets are also crappy, I only use the tablet as a clock, that's about all it's good for.

joe
joeSydneyAustralia13 posts

Same Here

What a waste of $360, Im so stupid, but they are called sales men. Beware of telstra selling really good offers over the phone, Lift your game telstra !

Kate
Kate9 posts

DO NOT BE CONNED INTO GETTING ONE!!

The T Hub is rubbish and the phone that came with it failed after two months. The hub was really slow and didn't perform well as a tablet so I was unable to use it as I had hoped to. It lasted (in a fashion) till I had made the final payment and died the week after. I contacted Telstra Help to try to get it working but that was a waste of time and the honest bloke that I spoke to agreed that they had had lots of problems with them. He told me that the new version was better but I had no intention of risking more disappointment. It did make a good (but expensive) clock.

However, the T Box that came in the original 'bundle' is a great little unit, still going strong and we have had a lot of use out of it.

Jetranger206
Jetranger2062 posts

What a Waste of Time & Money

Had the T-Hub for 3 months and found every so called feature never performed as specified. Finally the Base Station crashed; Telstra initially said they would replace the complete system, then it was send it back for assessment and possible replacement, today the final word is they have no stock with no change expected in the foreseeable future! Sounds like code for "withdrawing the product from the market". Telstra has terminated the contract without penalty. I am pleased to be rid of the T-Hub.